come closer || nh au

By nothisiseileen

Violet is a usually quiet, book loving girl with a fable for online book blogs, tattoos and obsessing over Co... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty

thirty-six

2.5K 65 12
By nothisiseileen

I unpack my bikini and some shorts and a large white t-shirt. We're about to go to the beach to have a swim and get tan. We arrived about an hour ago and Niall already decided to make us go to the beach. The house is incredible. We barely have to share rooms. Wesley and Lilian have a room, Mia and Riley share one, Niall has his own bedroom, Luke and Jake also share one with Conner and Mere, Ryan and I share a room. It's pretty nice. We all have our own beds and own bathrooms to the room. Mere and I can literally go take a shower and go to the toilet at the same time because the shower area is sectioned off from the toilet and sink with a huge white curtain. It's beautiful. We even have a bathtub. I'll definitely be using that someday, maybe tonight. Mere and Ryan already went to the beach, so us others just have to follow behind. I'm wearing a black bikini top with straps going like a normal bra but also straps going from between my boobs to on the strap above my boob. It looks like a bralette, even though it has cups and underwire and everything. The bottoms are just plain black bikini bottom. I don't like all these fancy bikinis with tassels and glitter and metal detailing. I'm a fan of just simple things. Quickly, I get dressed in the bathroom. As soon as I'm finished, I get myself a pair of sunglasses and tie my hair up in a bun. My feet are placed in some flipflops and a towel is thrown over my shoulder. Yes, I put on sunscreen. I also grab my phone and earphones, if I want to lay down on the beach and tan a little. I quickly tuck the front of my shirt into my shorts, making it seem a little more flattering to my body. I mean, a really large white shirt is not very flattering on a petite and slim body like mine.

"God, Violet? Riley? Are you guys done yet?", I hear Wesley shout, making me jump and grab my stuff.

On my way down the stairs, I retie my messy bun. I just hate swimming with open hair. It just gets in the way and the wet pieces of hair sticking to my body is just disgusting. Wesley taps his foot impatiently, as Riley also comes down the stairs in a blue flowy beach dress.

"Can we finally leave?", Jake asks, putting his sunglasses on.

We all head towards the door but Niall holds me back, so we can walk together. The others are already out the door, as we still haven't followed them yet. I attempt to follow them but Niall tells me to stay back.

"Can we talk quickly?", he smirks down at me.

I nod and look up at him. He takes his left hand and lays it on my waist. He pulls me forward a bit, so we're almost touching.

"Well, would you like to come to my room tonight, maybe after we all watched a movie together?", he asks, having a smug look on his face.

I look straight at his chest, not wanting to look in his face. He couldn't have asked for sex more obviously? I remove Niall's hand from my waist, stepping away from him. He steps closer again.

"I'm not asking you for sex, Violet. I just want to hang out with you. Really."

"Okay but we honestly have to speak about everything that happened between us", I demand.

"We will. Just don't let everything ruin this day but have fun and enjoy a day at the beach", he speaks, touching my arm with his hand.

"Yeah. But Niall, can you promise me that we will talk about everything considering us and not just sit around and talk about other stuff", I say.

"We will. Now, let's go follow the others or they'll think that we're doing something else", Niall chuckles lightly.

I nod and walk out of the house first. Niall locks up behind us. We walk down to the beach next to each other, already seeing the others in the water or tanning on their towels. Niall and I walk in complete silence. We reach the beach soon. Niall and I separate, I decide to lay down on my towel next to Mere and Niall lays his towel down by the guys and immediately goes into the water, taking off his t-shirt first. His shoulders have The 1975 lyrics tattooed across them. This tattoo is so nice. I try not to gawk at him but my eyes follow his well trained body until he's in the water.

"Girl, you're being too obvious", Riley laughs quietly.

"What are you talking about?", I smile, knowing exactly what she means.

"Bitch, you were totally checking out his ass", Mia laughs, sitting up.

"What, no", I chuckle, feeling quite embarrassed.

"Oh, you were and I have to say that you like a very attractive guy, Violet, well chosen", Riley tells me.

I roll my eyes and take my shirt and shorts off, laying down on my back to tan. I push my sunglasses up further. I quickly close my eyes and just listen to the sounds around me. I didn't sleep a lot from yesterday to today. Maybe I can take a nap but then I'd have to set an alarm to wake up and turn on my stomach. I decide not to take a nap.

"Okay, I'm going in the water. It's too hot and I think Luke wants me to come over. God, he's so obvious", Mia announces after a while.

I hear her get up and leave us, cursing because the sand is too hot for her feet. Mere suddenly sits up, pushing some sand on my towel accidentally.

"Do you guys think Luke will finally take her virginity?", she asks.

"Well, I don't know. She doesn't talk about that stuff with us but I think they already did the dirty", Riley explains.

"Honestly, Mia would tell us. I know Luke well enough that he'll wait until she's 150% sure that she wants to have sex with him. She's barely 16, guys... I know I shouldn't be the one speaking because I lost my virginity at 15. Mia and Luke will wait until they're ready. He waited for me, too", I say, staying on my back with my eyes closed.

"That's true. But onto more important things since we're already talking about sex: Did you and Niall have sex ever since that dare at the get-together? Because Wes and I had some really good sex after Homecoming. He actually made love to me. It was so sensual", Lilian tells us.

"Ew, too much information, Lilian! He's my brother!", I shout.

Mere and Riley laugh, so I sit up and take two hands full of sand and throw it at them.

"Bitch, why?", Riley laughs even harder.

I roll my eyes and join them in laughing. It's gross imagining Wesley and Lilian in bed.

"So, did you guys have sex since then?", Riley now asks, as she calms down from her laughing fit.

I put my sunglasses on my head, so I can look at them. They both do the same and look at me. Mere has a light smirks on her lips.

"Yes, we did", I say quietly, "After we left Homecoming, we got Taco Bell and watched a movie in his bed. Soon enough I needed to smoke and we both went on his balcony and smoked together. Then he told me that he'd really like to have sex with me. I just said that we couldn't just sleep with each other and do stuff like that, but he said he thinks about me a lot, like me as his."

Mere and Riley let out quiet squeals. They always get way too excited for stuff like this. Riley and Mere give each other a knowing look.

"So, did he ask you out yet?", Riley then asks.

"No, but tonight after we all watch a movie together, he wants me to come to his room, so we can talk. That's why he held me back earlier. First, when he asked, I though he was so obvious in asking for sex with me. I told him that we need to talk and he just agreed. He doesn't like me like I like him, so we need to stop having sex and behaving like a couple. Even my Mom asked, if we were a couple", I answer.

"Oh, Violet, he likes you. It's obvious. Speaking of the devil", Mere suddenly mumbles quietly, looking slightly behind me.

I don't look back but know exactly that he's coming towards us with no shirt on, his body and hair wet and his swim trunks clad to his legs. I take a deep breath, trying to calms myself down. Mere and Riley look at Niall, both just smiling. Finally, my body decides to just turn around and look at him. He looks so hot, especially, as he lets his fingers comb through his hair to get it out of his face.

"Shit", I whisper under my breath.

I hear Mere hold in a laugh. She breathes in deeply, looking at Riley. Niall is at our towels soon, looking down at us three girls. I feel quite uncomfortable with him just staring down at our almost naked bodies, even though he already saw Meredith and I naked since he had sex with either of us. I pull my knees up, so I can lay my head on them to kind of cover myself.

"You guys want to come in? You look like you need some fun time. We're all going to play some chicken fight and the guys are not about to have other guys on their shoulders", Niall chuckles.

"Sure", Mere smiles, throwing her sunglasses on her towel and getting up.

Riley also gets up, leaving with Lilian and Mere already, so Niall and I stay back. I don't dare to look up at him but rather look at my tattooed arm. The roses just perfectly align.

"I'd rather not", I tell him.

"Come on, Violet. You can even team up with me", he smiles.

"No, I don't feel like going into the water right now. I just want to lay around and not have to do anything. This school week kind off killed me. And it doesn't make it better that Mr Melroy sent our project to that competition. It worries me."

"Well, if you don't come by yourself...", he speaks, quickly bending down and picking me up by my legs and back, "...I'll make you go."

My body lifts from the ground and a small squeal leaves my lips, as he throws me over his shoulder.

"Let me down!", I shout, being quite pissed.

"Nope, princess. You'll have fun with us", he demands.

His laugh fills my heart with joy, as I squirm around. He starts running and my sunglasses fall off of my head, onto my towel. I scream but laugh at the same time. I continue squirming but his arm tightens around my thighs. Niall laughs, running towards the water, I assume. His ass is in my face but I don't mind the view.

"Let me down!", I laugh, hitting his back lightly with my fists.

"Okay", he says, slowing down and bending down.

My toes touch the hot sand under my feet lightly.

"Tha-", I attempt to say but Niall straightens up again, jogging again.

I laugh again, squealing in between laughs. Niall also laughs with me. Soon we're in water but Niall still has me on his shoulder. I'm still lightly pounding on his back.

"Let me down, dweeb", I chuckle.

"Okay", he says.

Suddenly, I feel water all around me, so I hold my breath and start paddling upwards. I get my feet to stand on the sand beneath me, so I push my body up and get my upper body out of the water. All I hear is laughing, as I catch my breath and get some hair that fell from my bun out of my face. I open my eyes, seeing Niall bending over, holding his stomach while laughing. The others are in a similar state, also laughing their asses off.

"This means war!", I laugh, pouncing forward, catching Niall off-guard and throwing him over, so I'm on top of him, as we both go under.

I quickly get up again, running deeper into the water, feeling it get higher on my body. It was at my waist when I threw Niall in, now it's already at my boobs. I look back, seeing Niall running after me, already being really close. He's way quicker than me. I laugh with him, having more fun than ever. Then, he's right in front of me, reaching his arms around my waist and lifting me up before throwing me back into the water. I stay underwater, holding my breath and reaching for his legs. I pull with all my strength, ripping him underwater with me. I quickly get up to the surface, catching my breath. A few seconds later, he's at the surface, too, laughing with me.

"Loser", I chuckle.

"We'll see about that", he announces, pouncing forward again, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me down with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 43.6K 25
Renee Delilah Parker has always been an average girl. She had average grades, she was funny and a basic tomboy. Her mother sends her to spend the Su...
158K 3.3K 61
Hoodies hide my ugly body from the people around me. Just one night it didn't work and I met him on the roof of the abdonned house. He wanted to help...
234K 7.9K 52
This is my story to tell and I am going to tell it. This story is about a boy, he was so broken before he met the loves of his live. Louis William To...
74K 1.7K 15
Prologue: I look down at hands, which are roped to the chair, and the same goes for my feet. The metallic red liquid, drips of my busted lip, onto...