The Nanny is Mine

By cheesecake2323

Meet Emily, she is a babysitter in New York. She loves children, she thinks they bring joy to everyone if you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 7

22.2K 520 80
By cheesecake2323

(Not updated)

As I sat at the table eating breakfast Cole came down. For once he was actually smiling which kind of freaked me out.

Cole looked over at me and his smile got wider, "Emily."

I sat there shocked.

"Cole." I choked

Cole chuckled and sat at the table, " I am in a great mood today Emily. I don't even think you could ruin it."

" And why are you in such a good mood today Cole?"

He smiled, " I can't tell you that I'm afraid."

I sat there curious.

"That's very interesting."

"So Emily, what are your plans for today. Anything fun?"

"Uh no actually. I was just going to stay in tonight."

He frowned, " You should do something today."

Cole then got up and went back up stairs to his room.

I called Bella and waited for her to answer.

"Hey babe! What's up?"

"Something totally weird just happens to me right now."

"Really what was it?"

"Cole just came in smiling at me. He said he had something he couldn't tell me to do today."

"Yeah that really is weird."

" The problem is I really want to know what he's doing."

"Okay that's easy. Follow him!"

"Bella! I am not following him."

"Why not?"

"Because that's stalkerish..."

"So what. You want to find out what he is doing so follow him."

"Fine! You are such a bad friend you are going to get me in trouble."

"That's why you love me."

"That's true"

"Alright babe but I have to go. Love you."

~ Later That Night~

Cole ran down the stairs and started putting his shoes on. He looked up to me and smiled, " Alright Emily I'll be going. See you whenever"

Once he left I took action. I grabbed my shoes and the car keys Angela left.

As I walked out the door I saw Cole driving down the road.

I powered up the car and started to following him.

I Never knew how to follow someone so I was just winging it.

A couple turns later I knew we were in a bad neighborhood. I looked around and saw people handing drugs off to others.

Cole the pulled into a closed gym parking lot. I waited till he got out the car and started walking away to pull in.

Once I stepped out of the car I went the way Cole went. He turned down the street beside the building and started to head towards the back.

As I followed him I began to hear loud cheers.

"Cole! Welcome bud take off your shirt and get ready. This round is almost up."

I hid behind the corner of the gym and watched as Cole took off his shirt. Let me just say his body was yummy, but back to the point.

Cole then went to the middle of this large crowed.

I stepped out from behind the wall and went to the crowed.

I began squeezing past people to get to the front of the crowd.

Once I got to the front I gasped. There Cole was fighting this buff man.

And it looked like he was winning.

Cole repeatedly punched the mans face until the man backed away.

The man punch Cole in the jaw but Cole quickly composed himself and started hitting the guy again.

I stared at the fight wide eyed until someone rudely grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

I was then shoved into a wall. I looked up into the eyes of this wrinkly ugly man.

"What do you think you are doing here? This place isn't for a pretty little thang like you."

He started wrapping his fingers around my hair.

"Uh I was just here to watch the fight. Could you please stop I'll be going now."

"Awe now wait baby girl. We ain't done here."

He then forcefully kissed me. I began to struggle and scream against his touch.

"Hey you bitch stop moving."

I continued to struggle until he slapped me.

Tears escaped my eyes as I fell to the ground.

"Now I told you to stop moving!" He screamed.

He opened his mouth to say something else until someone punched him square in the jaw.

I looked up through my teary eyes and saw Cole rapidly punching the man.

I began to hear bones cracking and I screamed.

I crawled over to Cole and started to tug on him.

"Cole! Cole please stop please!"

He wouldn't budge. He just kept punching the man. I started to punch Coles back and hoped it would get his attention.

After that didn't work I whispered in his ear, "Cole please."

He then looked up at me concern written all over his face.

He the stood up and picked me up with him.

He started walking back to the car while carrying me bridle style.

"Cole I can walk."

I stared at him wondering if he would answer me.

"Cole-"

"Emily shut up. I am trying my hardest not to scream at you right now so I advise you to just shut up."

Once we got into Coles car he turned on the radio and stared straight head.

As we walked into the house I went into my room. I turn around to see Cole followed me.

"Cole-"

"Why the hell did you follow me? What made you think that it was a good fucking idea to follow me?"

"I just wanted to know why you were in such a good mood. You were the one who told me to go out today."

He glared at me, " I obviously didn't mean for you to follow me"

"I wanted to see why you were happy I don't see what the big deal is. You aren't in a good mood often."

He sighed and walked over to me. He placed his hands on the sides of my face and began to inspect it.

"Are you ok?" He whispered

I looked up and met his eyes. "I'm fine."

" I don't want you to ever follow me again. You could have been in worse danger if I didn't stop him."

" I know."

Cole rested his forehead against mine. I closed my eyes and listened to him take deal breaths.

"Emily?"

"Hmm?"

He waited a second before responding.

"Can I kiss you?"

I sucked in a breath and opened my eyes. I watched him stare at me with intent in his eyes.

I then nodded and shut my eyes again.

I waited a second before I felt his soft plump lips against mine. After waiting he started moving his lips against mine.

It being my first kiss I had know clue what to do so copied what he did.

Our kiss started to get faster and more urgent until he broke it off.

He then turned around and started walking towards the door. Before he closed it he turned around one last time.

"Goodnight Em."

~~~~~

Ahhh an update. I hope you all like it. It took me a little longer to update because stuff has been going down but I promise to get chapters updated as soon as I can.

This is definitely my longest chapter. I'm going to try and make all my chapters from now on this long.

Vote

Comment

Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.7K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
5.9K 609 34
They are the group no one dares to mess with, with a school that stands behind them. She is the girl who opposes them, and the girl who might just lo...
Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

41.9K 524 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
745 9 51
β–ͺ︎trigger warningβ–ͺ︎ - fighting - mentions of death - strong language - mature themes - booze/drinking - mentions of suicide - mentions of abuse ...