Taking Chances

Από unrealismbooks

I was never one for taking chances. I preferred to blend into the background, observing the world through the... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 39

713 34 4
Από unrealismbooks

The second Niall saw me at the airport in Miami, he crossed the space between us in three long strides, picking me up into his arms, lifting me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist, clinging to him tightly. I savored everything about him. The feel of him, the smell of him. Everything.

“Ugh, get a room.” Maui said from somewhere behind me.

“We intend to,” Niall teased, setting me down gently and kissing me. It felt like it used to. No tension, no walls. I prayed the feeling would stay.

We kissed for a long while, until Maui cleared her throat.

“Okay, so, HI!” she said, reaching her hand out towards Niall. “Im Maui.”

Niall laughed, releasing me to shake her hand. “Niall.”

Niall bent over, picking up my bags, and taking Mauis from her, leading us towards the SUV that was waiting outside the doors. We followed behind him, and Maui elbowed me, nodding in his direction.

“Holy fuck!” she mouthed.

I gave her a questioning look.

“Hes hot!” she mouthed silently again.

I laughed out loud. “You said you had seen his picture,” I whispered, trying to keep Niall from hearing our conversation.

“I had,” she nodded, her eyes turning to roam over Niall. “But the real thing….jesus.”

“Maui, hands off.” I teased.

“No promises,” she said, giving me a smile. “Who is to say that he wont need a little private nursing care? Like, in the form of a sexy sponge bath.”

“Im not deaf, ladies,” Niall called from over his shoulder.

Maui and I burst out laughing.

After Niall threw our bags into the back of the SUV, we climbed in and were on our way to the hotel. Mike was driving, giving me a warm smile in the rearview window.

“Good to have you back, Dylan,” he said as he navigated the Florida traffic. “This boy has been hell on wheels since he came back without you.”

“And that is different from any other time, how?” I questioned, earning me a pinch from Niall.

Once at the hotel, Mike helped with our bags. Since Mauis attendance had been rather sudden, she was taking the room that had been reserved for me, and I was staying with Niall. Usually, I still had my own room, since all the hotels for the tour had been booked before we had started dating, so this arrangement worked out fine for everyone.

Mauis room was beside ours, and as she hauled her bags to the door, she looked over at us.

“I don’t want to hear anything that might scar me for life, you understand?” she warned. “If its not me making the noises, I don’t wanna hear ‘em!”

Niall burst out laughing. “Oh this girl is going to get on great with us.”

Inside the comfort of the room, Niall piled my bags beside his, sitting on the bed to pull of his shoes. I came to stand in front of him, pulling his baseball cap of his head, and throwing it to the side, releasing his wild blonde hair. Niall put his hands on my hips, looking up at me with a sexy grin. His thumbs teased the skin at the hem of my jeans.

“So, you feel better now that I am here?” I asked, leaning down to kiss him on the lips.

“Mmmhmm.” He mumbled against me. “Although I would feel even better if I could punch that prick in the face.”

“Niall, stop.” I said quickly. “I don’t want to talk about that, okay? Im here. Hes there. There is security all over the fucking place everywhere you go. There is no way he will get anywhere near me now. And besides, after a while, the excitement of the chase will fade. He will give up.”

He gave me a doubtful look. “I wouldn’t bet on it.”

“Why?”

“Because, every time I see you, I still get the excitement of the chase.”

I laughed. “You already caught me, Horan. It’s not a chase anymore.”

“It can be,” he said, slapping my ass.

I yelped, pulling away from him. He reached out, sliding his hand into the belt of my jeans and pulling me back towards him harshly. I crashed into him, falling onto the bed in a fit of laughter.

He rolled me over quickly, nuzzling my neck.

“UGH!” I shrieked. “Niall, you need to shave! You’re giving me beard burn!”

This only prompted him to rub his stubbly face all over me. I pushed at his shoulders uselessly.

“NIALL!” I screamed, unable to stop laughing. “STOP IT!”

A banging against the wall between our room and Mauis interrupted us.

“What did I tell you two!” we heard her yell.

We both laughed, before Niall jumped up and started banging his hip against the wall.

“Oh yeah!” he yelled towards Mauis room. “That’s it baby, you know how daddy likes it!”

I almost peed myself as the two of them kept banging on the wall trying to piss each other off. Finally, a knock sounded at our door. Niall continued his banging on the wall, so I slid off the bed and answered it to find Harry standing there in sleep pants and an old t-shirt, his hair in wild waves all over his head, his expression sleepy.

“As much as I am glad you’re back, Dylan, would you two please SHUT THE FUCK UP!” he shouted. “Some of us need our beauty sleep!”

Niall stopped pounding on the wall long enough to come up and pull me against him. He gave Harry a smirk. “Don’t be bitter, Haz.”

Harry just flipped Niall the finger before turning and retreating to his room. Closing the door in his wake, I turned in Nialls arms to wrap my own around his neck.

He kissed me deeply, passionately. The kind of way that caused a shiver to roll over my skin and butterflies to rise in my middle. He pulled back slightly, leaning his forehead against mine as the back of his fingers stroked my healed cheek.

“Im never letting you out of my sight again.” He said matter of factly.

I grinned. “What if I have to pee?” I teased.

He gave me an exasperated look. “Jesus Christ, woman. Im trying to be romantic and seductive, and you ruin it with pee.”

I laughed, pulling him back as he tried to pull away. “Sorry, sorry,” I said, kissing him quickly. “Continue with the seduction.”

“Maybe I don’t want to now,” he said, frowning. “You ruined the moment.”

I moved forward until my body was flush against his. Twisting my hands in his hair, I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him urgently, deeply. He returned the pressure, his arms snaking around my waist. Just to make a point, I pressed my hips forward, grinding into him. He gave a little gasp through his teeth.

“What was that about the moment being ruined?” I whispered against his lips.

“Shhhh,” he said, kissing me again. “Less talk, more kiss.”

He started walking backwards, pulling me in his wake, towards the bed. His knees hit the edge. I broke our contact, giving him a gentle shove until he fell back onto the mattress. He landed with a thud, before tucking his hands behind his head with a grin.

He looked so fucking adorable.

I crawled up him until I was straddling his hips, leaning forward to kiss him again. My hair fell in a curtain around us, and Niall laughed, tucking it behind my ear. His hands lifted the hem of my shirt slightly, skimming the exposed skin. He slid his index fingers under the belt of my jeans, teasing the flesh.

Suddenly, he sat up quickly, forcing me back to sit on his thighs. I would have fallen right off the bed, but his arms wrapped around me before I took a tumble. He leaned me back, half teasingly, threatening to dump me onto the floor.

“Niall, don’t you dare dump me on the ground!” I said as I swatted his shoulder.

“Not fucking likely, babe.” He answered, bending down to kiss the hollow of my neck. His hair tickled my face, and I inhaled the smell of his shampoo. I dug my fingers into his shoulders, as his tongue slid across my collarbones. He pulled back, gripping my shirt and pulling it over my head in one swift motion, throwing it away. He fumbled with the clasp on my bra before finally sliding it down my arms. I copied him, freeing him from his shirt as if it offended me.

In a way, it did.

We fell back onto the bed together, our lips meeting hungrily.

We hadnt had sex in weeks, and it had been the longest we had ever gone since we started dating. And now that we were together, we were feeling the urgency. Normally, we took our time, explored each other, teased each other. Tonight, we were just frantic.

He pushed my shoulders, forcing me to rise to my knees as I straddled his hips. His hands made quick work of the button on my jeans, slipping under the material to grasp my ass and slide them down simultaneously. He sat up to force them down further, burying his face in the valley between my breasts.

Flipping me over quickly, he threw me on the bed, sliding down quickly to rid me of my jeans completely. I sat up, hands at his waist band, just as frantically trying to rid him of his pants. Finally I just grabbed the edge of the corner by the button and pulled sharply, the button popping open and fly sliding down at the same time. I slid them off his hips and to the floor, freeing him completely.

He laughed at my urgency.

“In a hurry, babe?” he teased as he reached up and pulled my knickers off.

“Shut up and come here,” I growled, grabbing his hand and pulling him on top of me. He fell towards me, catching himself on his elbow as he laughed. We kissed urgently, and I pushed my hips up to grind into him, urging him to relieve me of the tension building in me.

Agonizingly, he pulled his hips back, refusing the contact. I groaned into his mouth, wrapping my legs around him and using my heels to push him back against me.

His body shook with muffled laugher against my lips.

“As much as I want you, I still love teasing the fuck out of you,” he whispered as he moved his mouth to my ear. Grasping my earlobe, he grazed it with his teeth, giving a tug. My heels dug into him harder.

Quickly, he rolled us over until I was on top of him. He sat up, pushing me back, my legs still wrapped around him. He wiggled slightly, until the backs of his knees found the edge of the bed. His hands gripped my hips, lifting me up slightly, positioning himself. Slowly, he lowered me, filling me, both of us groaning loudly as the frantic need was finally soothed. I slid down until he filled me completely, biting my lip hard as I stretched. We hadnt had sex in a while, and my body needed to accommodate to him again. His fingers dug into my hips, his lips finding any part of me they could; my neck, my shoulder, the base of my throat.

I pushed my hips into him, forcing an animalistic noise from deep in his throat. His hands guiding me as I moved, our hips finding a joined rhythm. He pressed up into me harshly, causing me to call out.

“Oh god, Niall,”

We continued like this at an even pace, the tension in my core rising. As much as I knew he could go for hours, I wasn’t sure I could last for one of our marathon sessions after not being with him for so long.

Quickly, he grasped my butt and stood, causing me to shriek in surprise. I wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly as he walked us across the room and pressed me into the wall. We never broke our intimate contact, and he tilted his hips on an upward angle, using the wall to push into me even deeper.

“HOLY FUCK.” I screamed, my nails racking his shoulders.

“Oh my god, Dylan,” Niall groaned, his face in my neck. “God, Ive missed you.”

He pressed me into the wall over and over, our hips making a banging noise against the surface, both of us calling out over and over. I tried to quiet myself, but it was useless. Niall was doing everything in his power to make sure I was as loud as possible.

His lips found mine as he continued to force me to my edge. His rhythm became uneven, his pounding more frantic. Finally, I groaned loudly into his mouth, panting as I came undone around him.

“Yes,” he moaned, his head falling back. “Com’on, babe,”

I felt myself tighten around him, causing his release in a fury of moans. My legs became weak, unable to support myself around him. Shuffling quickly to the bed before we both fell, Niall tossed us onto the mattress, still connected as we came down from our high.

Breathlessly, we laid on the bed, struggling to regain coherency. After a long while, he looked up at me with a cheeky grin.

“Maybe we should not have sex more often,” he joked. “That was fucking incredible, babe.”

I grabbed a fistful of his blonde hair, giving it a gentle tug. “Don’t even think about it, Horan.”

He snickered. “Yeah you’re right. I couldn’t last that long again if I tried.”

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

9K 263 51
It's  literally 3 months before my 16th birthday and I was already wondering what am I going to do? I really wanted to see one direction and stereo k...
7.5K 444 31
The comment that started it all: @1dlover: You and Harry would look so cute together!! completed and edited. Started on: 05/27/18 Ended on: 03/19/19 ...
5.2K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...
118K 6K 77
THE SECOND BOOK OF THE INFINITE SERIES. UNDER EDITING. warning: i wrote this book when i was twelve years old. there are grammar errors along with a...