Tricked

By comfortinstars

in which a guy hopelessly falls in love with his neighbor or maybe that isn't the case. More

prologue
one - moving in
three - an out
four - reality
five - feelings
six - worst
seven - run
eight - selfishness
nine- 2:36am
ten - living
eleven- what end
twelve- every night
thirteen - all of the stars
fourteen- the truth
Epilogue - realization

two - hope

306 30 11
By comfortinstars

Dear unknown,

Today, you knocked on my door in the morning and I thought it was the pizza guy delivering the pizza I ordered last night but I opened the door to saw you standing right infront of it, grinning at me like a small child that wants to ask their mom to buy them their favorite candy from the store.

I couldn't comprehend what it is that I felt for you since the first time I saw you but I didn't want to anyways.

Your hair was perfectly in a bun, and your eyes were shining like how the stars shine under the black night sky and I wanted to kiss you right then and there, nothng else but just to feel your lips on mine but then I remembered that I'm nothing else but a stupid coward and you were so much more and you looked live heaven and I left like hell.

"Hope" you said, and at first, I thought you wanted to give me hope that everything will be alright but then you uttered, "My name is Hope" and I wanted nothing else but to ask you why is someone so beautiful, so breathtaking is named hope because hope is so fake and that I don't think we ever get what we hope for but we get what we deserve and I certainly didn't deserve you.

I invited you in and we talked about stupid stuff and I learned so much about you that day and I wanted you to babble about stuff all day because you sounded like an angel and when you were leaving, I got the urge to kiss you again but I stopped myself from it by closing my eyes and then I took a deep breath.

So when I opened my eyes again, you were gone and I was sitting on my couch watching The Simpsons.

Love,

Noel

I'm loving this already and omg it would mean a lot if you guys would comment and vote! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
7.4M 207K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.2M 37.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...