Sassy Tommo - Larry Stylinson...

By hisoopsforhishi

"The Sassy Tommo just got sassed!" . . . Ageplay - DDLB (If you don't know what this is, google it before you... More

Introduction
1. Ugly Frog
2. The Feisty One
3. Little Did They Know
4. Not Lasting Relief
5. Princess Louis
6. Match Together
7. Maybe
9. Lights Off
10. The Daddy Incident
11. Cozy & Simple
12. Autumn Leaves
13. Secrets
14. Little Princess
15. "Cuddles!"
16. The Prettiest
17. Accidents
18. For Your Eyes Only
19. Bloom & Boom
20. Polaroid
21. Surprises
22. An angel in white
23. To Give You the Moon
24. Dinner at the Tomlinson's
Cherry Cola

8. A Day with Him

13.4K 482 412
By hisoopsforhishi

"Mom! Can you get the door and tell him I'd be down in a minute?" Louis yelled out from his room as he did his hair.

"Sure, boobear." Jay yelled back making Louis groan. He's pretty sure that Harry heard the nickname.

"Hello, Harry. Come in." Jay greeted the boy with a hug which Harry returned happily.

"Hello, Jay. Where's Louis?" Harry asked.

"He'd be down in a minute." Jay smiled. "Take a seat. Did you have breakfast?" Jay asked being the one to always offer a meal for anyone.

"I did." Harry nodded taking a seat on the couch they had in the living room.

"What would you like to drink?" Jay asked.

"No, thanks though." Harry smiled at the kind woman. Before they could start a proper conversation Louis came running down the stairs. Even before Harry can register what is happening, Louis is tripping on his own feet by the last step and falling face first to the ground.

'Nice go, Tomlinson.' Louis groaned.

"Are you okay?" Harry rushed to his side, Jay following close behind.

"I'd be okay if it wasn't for the embarrassment I feel right now. Kill me already!" Louis let out a dramatic sigh, his face red with embarrassment.

"That was a good fall, Tomlinson." Harry's laughter filled the room as he replayed the way Louis fell and his face while falling, in his head. Louis just glared at him before standing up on his own. He looked at his mom to complain about that but she was also laughing which made him feel betrayed.

"Please, you'd choke on your laughter and die." Louis glared at Harry once again making Harry laugh more. He finally calmed himself down and turned around to say goodbye to Jay but she was still laughing and it just led to him laughing again.

"Stop it!" Louis whined.

"Okay. O-okay." Jay took a deep breath to stop herself from laughing and Harry did the same.

"We'd get going Jay." Harry shared a hug with Louis' mom and Louis did the same before they left to Harry's car.

Once they are settled inside, Harry started the car.

"You are a meanie butt!" Louis grumbled with his hands crossed over his chest. Okay, that was really cute but Harry shook his head to clear it from those thoughts about Louis.

"What are we? Five?" Harry chuckled making Louis pout more. It hit right at his heart because yes, he is five.

"Shut up!" Louis looked out of the window and refused to talk with Harry all the way to the shopping mall. Harry couldn't help but fond over the small boy sitting next to him.

"We are here!" Harry parked the car and got out of the car to open the door for Louis but Louis was already out of the car when he reaches there.

"I wanted to open the door for you!" Harry pouted.

"Are we on a date? No. So shut the fuck up and move on with life." Louis snapped.

He might be actually angry at Harry but it's not fair since Harry doesn't know what he did wrong. Harry knew that Louis is not a type of person who gets angry over someone for something simple as laughing when you fell down. It's something friends usually do. There should be something else, so Harry decided to ask.

"Did I make you mad?" He asked.

"No." Louis grumbled.

"So convincing." Harry couldn't help a little bit of sass.

"I'm not in the mood, Harry. Can we just please go inside?" Louis asked and Harry nodded not wanting to make the boy more upset. They went inside and walked down the brightly lit hallways.

"Where do you wanna go first?" Harry stopped and looked around the mall.

"I usually go to cheap stores." Louis shrugged.

"Well, how about we start with Adidas?" Harry didn't miss the way Louis' eyes lit up but Louis shook his head.

"I don't have much money, Harry."

"I do. Now, c'mon." Harry is already walking into the shop before Louis can say anything.

"I can't buy anything from your money. Harry, wait!"

"C'mon, Lou." Harry doesn't seem to listen.

"I will not step inside. I will stay right here." Louis stomped his feet like a little kid while standing in front of the store without going inside. Harry let out a sigh.

"You wanna be a brat? Okay, fine. I'll just go and buy everything I think that matches you." Harry shrugged making Louis' mouth hang open because that'd be lots of money!

"No! I'm coming." Louis ran into the store and few people gave him odd looks but he didn't give a shit. Harry chuckled and walked further into the store, Louis following close behind.

-

"That's enough, Harry! God, what the fuck are you? Owner of the biggest business in the world?" Louis snapped.

"Correction: Future owner." Harry said smugly and it strangely made Louis' dick twitch. Lucky for him, Harry didn't notice.

"Whatever."

"Yeah, it's a safe word to slide out from embarrassment." Harry chuckled as he pulled out another sweatshirt. "How about this one?" He held the sweatshirt out for Louis.

"No." Louis said sternly. "I don't want anything anymore. If you buy one more thing I wouldn't even look at you ever again." Louis threatened.

"Okay, god, fine." Harry knew not to test Louis.

-

"I will get us ice cream!" Louis jumped up and down when he saw the ice cream parlor. He didn't notice Harry's fond smile as he ran over to the parlor. Before he could reach the parlor, he turned back around and ran back to Harry.

"Forgot to ask you what you want." Louis giggled.

"Mint chocolate chips." Harry said fondly smiling at the smaller boy.

"Okay. Wait here." Louis went back to the parlor and came back with Harry's ice cream and a strawberry one for himself.

"Here you go!" He went to hand over the ice cream to Harry but noticed that both of his hands are full with bags. He didn't think much about it before bringing the ice cream corn to Harry's lips. Harry seems taken back a little but he ate the ice cream anyway.

They both didn't seem to care about the fact that they are standing in the middle of a shopping mall while Louis fed an ice cream to Harry while eating his own.

Harry wondered if they'd make new clichés like this if they got together.

-

"Stay for lunch?" Louis asked once Harry parked the car in front of Louis' house.

"I can't. I think my mom would call today. I have to go home." Harry shook his head. He knew that his whole demeanor changed when he's speaking to his parents. He didn't want Louis to see that and suspect anything. He just wasn't ready to tell anything that sort to Louis.

"But you can answer from my place too?" Louis asked genuinely confused.

"Yeah but uh-" Harry trailed off not knowing what to tell.

"Well, uh- it's okay if you don't wanna." The way Louis' face fell didn't make Harry happy at all but he just can't expose his deepest secrets to Louis yet.

An awkward silence filled the air making it thick. Louis felt like he's being suffocated and it wasn't much different for Harry.

"I'd just go inside then. See you at school?" Louis ended it as a question.

"Yeah, see you." Harry nodded and sent a dimpled smile towards the small boy to ease the awkwardness between them.

Louis gave a hesitant smile back before climbing out of the car. Harry let out a sigh as he watched Louis walk into the house. He started the car and drove off to his large but lonely mansion.

He knew that there's more happiness in a cottage than in a mansion.

-

Harry walked into his personal library and he saw that there is still Simon vs. Homo sapiens Agenda laying on the same table. He decided to finish it reading at least this time.

He took the book to his hands and sat by the large window again. He was halfway done with the book when his phone started ringing. He jumped up from his seat and ran to get it. He knew it was his mom or dad.

He took the phone which was vibrating on the table and looked at the caller ID. He didn't know if he should be disappointed or happy because, that was Louis. He let out a little sigh before answering the call.

"'Ello!" He greeted.

"Hi! I just called to ask if you wanna go the party tonight that Niall throws at his place. His parents suddenly went to London and he told everyone via phone since we just have today." Louis explained.

Harry checked the time before answering. It was just 4.18 pm and his parents aren't going to call now. He just knew that. Why not loosen up a bit?

"Sure, why not." Harry shrugged, unaware of the fact that Louis jumped around the room after muting the call.

"Can you pick me u- oops." Louis giggled and unmuted the call before asking the question again. "Can you pick me up too?"

"Alright. When should I come?" Harry asked walking out of the library to his room. He walked into his closet already looking for something casual to wear.

"How about 7?" Louis asked as he dug through his clothes in his closet too.

"Okay. I'd pick you up then." Harry pulled out a black see-through shirt.

"Thanks." Louis beamed before bidding his goodbyes with Harry. He hung up the call and let out a squeal when he found the t-shirt he has been looking for.

-

"Mom! I'm sleeping over at Liam's today." Louis yelled out as he ran down the stairs with a backpack to look more convincing.

"Do you want me to give you a ride there?" Jay asked turning around on the couch to look at Louis.

"No, nope. Harry is picking me up." Louis shook his head. He didn't want his mom to catch on anything suspicious.

"Oh, okay. I'd be doing the night shift today anyway." Jay turned back to the TV show she was watching.

"Oka-" Before Louis could finish what he started, there's a honk heard. "Oh, he's here! Bye, mom. I love you." Louis leaned down and placed a kiss on Jay's cheek before sprinting out the door.

"Stay safe, boobear. I love you too." He heard Jay yell out. He threw open passenger side's door of Harry's car and got in.

"Hello!" He greeted with a bright smile.

"Hi! Why the backpack?" Harry creased his brows in confusion.

"I lied to my mom saying I'm going over to Liam's for a sleepover. What did you tell to your mom?" Louis asked as he reached for the seatbelt. He clipped it and looked at Harry with his brows knitted together when the curly haired lad didn't reply.

"Uh- she wasn't home." Harry shrugged, trying his best to hide the pain in his heart. He wished he had his mom at home like Louis did so he can be a little rebel like Louis by lying to her about going to a sleepover and going to a party instead.

"Oh, wouldn't she look for you when she gets home, though?" Louis threw his backpack to the back seat.

"She wouldn't come home tonight. They both are on a business trip." It's not a lie. It's the plain out truth but the thing is, she wouldn't only be not home tonight, she wouldn't be home for like a year.

"That's great! I wish I had the freedom you do." Louis pouted.

Little did he know that Harry wishes the exact opposite.

-

It was around midnight and Louis is completely wasted. Harry decided to stay sober since he doesn't want to drive drunk. He's sat on one of the sofas in the living room, watching Louis going on a round of beer pong.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" Drunken teenagers cheered as Louis gulped down the beer. Harry knew that it was enough for Louis now. So he decided to take him home. Can he take Louis home though?

Louis said that he's sleeping over at Liam's to his mom. He doesn't think that Jay would be too happy when she saw a completely wasted Louis walk into her house. He would ask Louis what to do. He hopes Louis would give a sensible answer at his current condition.

He went to stand up from the couch but before he could there's a drunk girl landing on him.

"Hey, babe." The girl dressed in a short, red dress poured out.

"I have to go. If you'd get off of me?" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Oh, c'mon baby. We can have so much fun! I'd ride you like a bicycle." The girl whispered in Harry's ear. If Harry had a boner earlier from watching Louis shake his booty standing on a table, it's completely gone now.

"No, thanks." Harry said sarcastically and gently pushed the girl off of him before standing up. He walked over to where Louis is, leaning against a table, laughing his ass out at something that's probably not that funny.

"Hey, Lou." Harry caught Louis when he stumbled on his own feet.

"Hey, Harry!" Louis buried his face into Harry's chest.

"Let's go." Harry said.

"Noooo... I'm h-" Louis hiccupped and let out a little giggle before continuing. "Having so much fun!" His words are slurred but Harry figured out anyway.

"No, Lou. We are going now and that's the final." Harry said sternly.

"Okay, daddy." Louis pouted making Harry froze in place. Dear fucking lord, was that a turn on.

"God..." Harry groaned before picking up Louis who's letting out unnecessary giggles. He picked his up bridal style and walked through the mass of drunken bodies that stink of sweat and alcohol.

"Where do you want me to drop you at?" Harry asked as he walked down the street to where his car is parked at.

"Y-yours." Louis hiccupped once more before passing out in Harry's arms, leaving Harry to deal with everything.

Little did he know that one night could change everything as he drove Louis to his place. 

****

(Word Count 2373)

A/N - Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii a cliffhangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)

how was it tho? 

-Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 15.6K 47
The successful age - play story, Adopted by harrywearsaflowercrown, originally posted on archiveofourown.org, is now available to read on wattpad!
1.7K 20 16
This story contains some sexual content if that's okay with you then read at your own risk.... I wrote this when I was 14 maybe younger I can't remem...
6.3K 159 36
It all started with a porcelain tea cup...... | AU ... where Louis and Harry are babysitters | | Bonus : with a little bit of ZIAM ... :) | All cr...
641K 15.1K 41
I ran into the hospital doors not daring to let the tears spill out. I probably looked like a wreck! I hadn’t slept or ate anything since I got the c...