Wonderland AwardS 2018

By WonderlandBC

Wonderland BC just stretched its wings and decided to start its own awards - Wonderland Awards. Enter your st... More

Introduction
Rules
Form
Judge's Form
Fall Down The Rabbit Hole, Discover A New World!
....AND SO IT BEGINS!
Vampire/Werewolf/Paranormal - ROUND 1
Mystery/Thriller/Horror - ROUND 1
Sci-Fi/Action/Adventure - ROUND 1
Short Story/Historical Fiction - ROUND 1
Poetry - ROUND 1
Fantasy - ROUND 1
Romance/General Fiction - ROUND 1
Chicklit/TeenFic/Humor - ROUND 1
MY FINGERS ARE NUMB!
I'm Asking Out Of Politeness
New Judge! Romance/General fic and Short Story/Historical Fic

Attention all contestants and Judges!

300 27 11
By WonderlandBC

Hello lovely peeps! 

Hope ya'll are having a good day so far :)

We just wanted to inform you of a  few things.

The deadlines for entering the awards will be extended another 2 weeks. That's because in some genre's we only have 1 entry. 

That's why we would like to ask if all of us could help out, and tag as many people as we can in the Introduction chapter. Those who do so, and tag more then 10 people will be put into a draw we will pick a few to reward with covers and reviews. 

Also, all the judges will be contacted shortly after the deadlines, so be ready. If we have not written back on the judges form you have filled out, we still have added you to the list. So don't worry, you'll hear from us! 

Besides the above, the RANDOM genre will not be judged and rewarded. Especially if its quotes and other stuff that is not originally written by the publisher. However, we will pick 1 that will get advertisement.  

Stay cool peeps! If you got any questions,  please don't hesitate to ask :)

"Sanity is better judged by those who lack it." - @Makeandoffer (WP author)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 11K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
36.5K 977 82
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
85.7K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
113K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"