NO | sope

By Kiyoyachi

"Why do you keep bothering me?" "Because you're the only person who says no to me." ♡ An AU where Hoseok is t... More

☆-NO-☆
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Q/A
14
15
16
17
18
Bonus Smut Chapter

1

96.8K 4.2K 21.1K
By Kiyoyachi

Hoseok was walking around with his closest friends, Jimin and Taehyung. They're younger than him, but he's fine with that.

All eyes were on him as he walked down the school's hallway, people moving out of the way for the dark haired boy and his friends. It was the first day of school.

Suddenly, a boy with mint hair knocked into him.

The boy's books fell to the ground and he scoffed, "Excuse you," The boy stated while rolling his eyes, and crossing his arms as he stared at Hoseok straight in the eyes.

"What?" Hoseok asked, sort of shocked someone would ever have that kind of attitude with him.

"You heard me, you have ears don't you? Now move." The boy demanded.

"Hey! Who do you think you are," Jimin intervened, getting in front of Hoseok.

"Shut up, shorty." The boy hissed at him, glaring daggers, everyone gasped. "Now, Seriously. Get out of the way, I'd like to get my books back, I have places to be."

Jimin shut up immediately.

Hoseok was surprised, and started smirking. This seems like something fun.

"What's your name?" Hoseok asked with a smile.

"None of your business, now move." The boy said once more.

Hoseok backed the boy up towards a locker, anyone that was previously standing there moved quickly. "I asked you what your name was."

"Yeah, I know I have ears and actually fucking listen, now get out of my way I have places to get to." The boy shoved Hoseok out of the way and walked to his books, picking them up and walking away.

Everyone's mouth were wide open at the fact that some boy dared to even touch Hoseok.

"What?!" Hoseok snapped and everyone quickly went back to their own devices. He mumbled grumpily, but was slightly happy. Someone finally going against him.

"Who even was that guy?!" Jimin huffed, annoyed as they began walking again. "He called me short, and wasn't that much taller than me!" He complained.

Taehyung hummed slightly, "I think his name is Min Yoongi?"

"Min Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, intrigued at the boy from earlier.

"Yeah, I've heard about him. He's like a music major, he's the best piano player in the school. Other than that, he's not anyone special. Average grades, average life, average family, average income. He's plain, all average." Taehyung shrugged.

"Of course you'd know, you're like a girl when it comes to drama." Jimin rolled his eyes and Taehyung shoved him lightly.

"Shut up!" He said.

"Aish, stop messing around so much." Hoseok stated, "I need a plan. I need to see that guy as often as possible."

"I can find out his locker number!" Taehyung offered.

"Sweet, we'll go with that for now." Hoseok confirmed.

"I'm surprised I don't see Taehyung sipping tea every ten seconds." Jimin says and Taehyung hits him again.

Meanwhile...

Yoongi walked into his classroom, setting his stuff down and sitting.

Namjoon, his close friend, came up to him, "Yoongi, are you insane?!"

Yoongi put his head back, closing his eyes. "What?" He asked.

"You literally demanded, The Jung Hoseok, to move. You shoved him?!" Namjoon said so shocked at what Yoongi had done.

"That's that guy's name? Okay. Cool." Yoongi replied.

"No, that's bad." Namjoon said, "He's the baddest boy in the school, plus he's super rich! His parents could probably put your entire family and generations to come into debt." Namjoon explained.

"Mhm, sure. When has that happened to anyone?" Yoongi asked.

"..Never. But that's besides the point! He can." Namjoon said.

"Well, until he does I could care less. Now, carry along, go sit down." Yoongi shooed him away and Namjoon just did so.

Then the bell rang, and the teacher walked in.

Ten minutes passed as the teacher explain some new lesson, that Yoongi could care less about. All he could think about was his fingers on any piano he could get his hands on. Today would be the first day of him playing his newest piece of music.

Then a student walks in.

Oh, that's the guy he shoved earlier. Hoseok looked around the room and easily spotted the mint haired boy. There was an empty seat right behind him, perfect.

"You're late." The teacher says.

"Thanks for stating the obvious, I'm well aware." Hoseok replied, walking and sitting behind Yoongi.

"That isn't your seat!" The teacher called out.

"Now it is!" Hoseok replied.

"Oh, Whatever." The teacher mumbled as she got back to teaching the lesson.

Yoongi just went back to thinking about playing the piano.

Oh, how much he would pay to just be able to play piano all the time. He hummed the tune to his new piece softly to himself.

Then he felt something hit the back of his head. He turned and looked back at the Hoseok guy behind him, then he proceeded to roll his eyes and face forward again.

Hoseok kept hitting him in the head with things, and it was getting annoying.

Another thing flew at the back of his head, he stood up abruptly.

"YAH! Do you have a problem?! Why do you keep throwing things at the back of my head, huh?! Are you trying to fight!" He snapped at the boy, who seemed slightly shocked at the others reaction.

"Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok!" The teacher yelled, "Both Of you, stand outside the classroom with your hands above your head! If either of your arms goes down to rest, I'll make sure you both have to clean the bathroom." The teacher threatened.

Yoongi let our an annoyed huffed as he walked out of the classroom with his stuff, putting it down by him and then standing and beginning to put his hands above this head. Hoseok followed after him, shutting the class door and putting his hands above his head.

"Wow, you follow rules? Amazing, maybe you should've done that you know, in class." Yoongi hissed.

Hoseok shrugged as best he could with his hands up, "I can act however I want."

"Of course you can, you're a brat." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm a what?" Hoseok asked.

"You heard me, what? Do you need hearing aids?" Yoongi asked.

"For your information, I'm not a brat." Hoseok argued.

"Says the brat." Yoongi replied.

"You're annoying," Hoseok stated.

"I'm annoying?! Imagine how I feel with you!" Yoongi said. The class door opened and the teacher popped her head out.

"Be quiet, other classes are trying to learn." She said and then closed it.

"I hate you." Yoongi seethed.

"Good for you, there's a list." Hoseok replied.

"With as many times as you have made me roll my eyes, I'm surprised they're not in the back of my head yet." Yoongi said.

"Then stop rolling your eyes,"

"I have rolling eyes-itis and it's a disease where when I see, or hear something, or someone, extremely annoying I have to roll them."

"I swear, if you keep talking like that I'll-" Hoseok was interrupted.

"You'll do what? Sue me? Nice try, princess."

"Do not call me princess." Hoseok growled.

"Aw, what's the brat going to do about it?" Yoongi cooed sarcastically.

"I swear to go-" Hoseok was going to yell at him but the teacher came out again.

"If you keep arguing, I'm going to send you both to the office." The teacher said with a snap and left back inside the classroom once more.

"Aish," Yoongi huffed.

They kept quiet after that.

Yoongi's arms were beginning to go numb, his arm slowly drooping down more and more. Then he felt his arm being lifted up.

"I am not going to be forced to clean the bathrooms just because you want to rest your arm." Hoseok hissed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes once more, "Whatever," He replied lazily, yawning.

Soon enough the bell rang and Yoongi quickly went to go grab his bag. He had Music next, which meant he could finally go play piano.

But Hoseok kept his grip on Yoongi's arm.

"Let go." Yoongi demanded.

"Why, What are you going to do about it?" Hoseok asked.

"Scream." Yoongi replied.

Namjoon was the last to walk out of class, "Hey, Yoongi! Let's get to music, don't you wanna pla-" He stopped talking when he noticed Hoseok grabbing on to Yoongi's arm.

Hoseok let go and Yoongi grabbed his bag. Then the two of them left, leaving Hoseok to his own thoughts without sarcastic comments being made.

Yoongi made his way into the class, sitting himself in front of the piano immediately.

"Yoongi, I know you love the piano, but it's the first day of school." The teacher stated, "You don't have to play."

Yoongi looked her straight in the eye, "Please let me, I came up with a new piece and really want you to hear the final version."

This class didn't normally get crowded, usually it was always a small class to Yoongi's delight.

"Alright." The teacher agreed.

Yoongi quickly pulled out his sheets of music notes, placing them in front of him before he began playing.

Secretly, Hoseok sneaked into the class, wanting to hear what Yoongi's playing was like.

Yoongi played a beautiful piece, all created by himself which always impressed the Music Teacher.

His fingers glided across the piano gracefully, and his eyes were closed. He didn't even need to look at the notes to know what he was playing, he's practiced his own piece so much.

"Uhm.. h-hello?" A boy said as he entered the room, scaring the shit out of Hoseok.

The music teacher turned around and looked at the source of noise, "Yes?" She asked.

"I'm new here.. sorry I'm late. This is my class." The boy stated.

"Oh! Welcome to music! What's your name?" She asked, bringing the boy more into the class.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Nice to meet you, I'm your new teacher, my name is on the board." The teacher introduced herself.

Yoongi kept his eyes on the new boy that entered as Hoseok let out a deep breath.

He continued playing though.

"Well, I don't have much to say. Yoongi!" She called out.

"Yes?" He replied, stilling playing.

"Can you let Mr. Jungkook here sit by you for today?"

"Sure."

"You heard, go sit with him. He's at the piano."

Jungkook nodded and walked over, sitting on the same bench that was in front of the piano keys.

Jungkook closed his eyes to listen. Absentmindedly, he put his fingers on the keys adding more notes to it.

Yoongi quickly looked over at him.

Jungkook panicked, "I'm sorry! I just thought it would sound good so-" He tried to explain.

"No, it's fine. It sounded good. I was missing something anyways, continue that." Yoongi replied, smiling a little at him to comfort him.

Hoseok scowled, leaving quickly and quietly to get to his real class.

"Namjoon!" The teacher.

"I'm sorry!" Namjoon apologized.

"You were literally just grabbing them from the closet! They were inside cases!" She explained.

Jin looked around, avoiding eye contact with his hands behind his back.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Nasty." He said.

"Huh?" Jungkook said, "Did you say something."

"Yeah, I said nasty. I bet the reason something broke inside the closet was because Namjoon and Jin were making out." Yoongi replied.

"M-making out?!" Jungkook whisper yelled.

Yoongi shrugged and nodded, "Yep. That's what they do. Why is it such a surprise to you, kid?" Yoongi asked, "Did you come from a decent, nice school?"

Jungkook was quiet for a moment, "I went to private school."

Yoongi laughed a little, "You poor thing, why would you transfer into a nasty public school of all places? Whatever, I'll help you get through these gross high school experiences." He said.

Jungkook smiled at him, "Really?"

Yoongi nodded, "But why don't you still go to private school? Your parents have a change in heart?" He asked.

"I got kicked out," He admitted.

"Woah, Wait. So are you a pure, innocent kid or not?"

"No, I am! I got kicked out.." He began to whisper, "Because I'm gay."

"Oh." Yoongi said, thinking for a moment before shrugging. "Who gives a fuck? That was an asshole move on them, someone's sexual orientation shouldn't make them lose their chance at a private education. Jesus, your parents paid for that and they're just going to kick you out for that? Mad dumb." Yoongi said.

Jungkook smiled, happy that it was that easy to just come out to someone like that.

"You're really nice, Yoongi hyung." Jungkook said suddenly.

"No I'm not," Yoongi replied, "I'm not nice, but I'm not mean. I'm a good, balanced mixture of both. I'm SSSS rated. Sarcastic, salty, sassy and snappy." Yoongi laughed a little at his own comment. Namjoon walked over, pulling a chair out by the piano while pouting.

"I have to pay for a broken violin," He complained.

"That's what you get," Yoongi replied easily.

Namjoon then looked over at Jin and they stared at each other, their eyes full of l-

"Stop eye fucking each other, will ya'?!" Yoongi snapped, "It's gross. Do that at home. No one wants to see that."

Namjoon looked back at him, "You're just salty because I have a boyfriend and you don't."

"Stop being childish, I don't need a boyfriend for your information, I'm good with my right hand and left hand." He replied and Namjoon cringed.

"Gross."

"You act like I haven't walked in on you jerking it to some porn,"

"Shut up!" Namjoon huffed, kicking at Yoongi.

Jungkook chuckled, and Namjoon's attention turned to him.

"Hello," Namjoon greeted with a smile.

"Hi," Jungkook replied.

"What grade are you in?" He asked.

"This is my first year.." Jungkook stated.

"Woah! You're so young, what's your instrument?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't have an instrument, but I'd say I'm average at everything. Unless my voice counts as an instrument." Jungkook said with a small laugh.

The teacher interrupted, "Voices count!" She yelled.

Yoongi looked over at Jungkook, "You can sing? I have lyrics, you wouldn't mind singing them, right?"

"You write lyrics?"

"Yep, I love music. Piano, rapping and music writing in either notes or lyrics." Yoongi admitted.

Jungkook nodded, "That's really cool." He said, looking back at the piano and noticing Yoongi's fingers. His fingers looked skinny and slightly long, the nails were trimmed very short. "You have nice hands!"

"Nice hands get the job done, in all ways." Yoongi joked.

"You better be talking about just instruments!" The teacher yelled.

"We are!" He promised and the looked back at Namjoon and Jungkook, laughing. "Anyway, I have to keep my hands nice. I trim and file my nails probably every week." He explained.

Jin walked over, "They'd look even more nice if you let me polish them."

"Never. " Yoongi replied quickly.

"Come on!" Jin whined, "Mint, and white would look so good."

"Don't even think about it!" Yoongi huffed, "Don't spread your overly gay disease on me."

"You are gay." Jin exclaimed.

"I said overly gay. I'm not that."

Jungkook and Namjoon watched them bicker back and forth until the bell rang. Yoongi took his music sheets and put them away, putting his bag on.

"I'll give you the lyrics tomorrow." Yoongi told Jungkook before leaving.

Yoongi was walking peacefully to his next class before Hoseok knocked into him.

"What's up, pianist." Hoseok said.

"Don't talk to me." Yoongi replied.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because you're annoying," Yoongi snapped at him.

"How am I annoying?"

"You ask questions like that, god damn how hard is it to get some peace." Yoongi huffed as he continued to walk.

"Do you like parties?" Hoseok asked.

"Not really." Yoongi answered, just wanting Hoseok to go away.

Hoseok nodded, looking like he was in deep thought. "What if one of your friends ask for you to go?"

"I'd probably go, depending on the friend." Yoongi replied.

Hoseok nodded once more and Yoongi opened the door to his next class. "Bye." He said coldly before getting in.

"Bastard," Hoseok huffed.

This guy intrigues him so much. The first person to ever argue with him, shove him, and not be scared of him. That's so interesting, Hoseok can't help it. He wants to know everything about Min Yoongi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 12.4K 48
Hoseok finds himself falling for Yoongi, the mysterious new boy, but what's he hiding from him? Started: 29/07/2016 Finished: 06/05/2017
144K 10K 75
"Did you just... kidnap me?!" What happens when Jung Hoseok, South Korea's most dangerous assasin, kidnaps Min Yoongi, the son of the richest busines...
3.1K 316 55
{PREQUEL TO: 𝗜𝗡𝗩𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥. ❥ sope.} Yoongi shot a sharp glare at Hoseok. "What. Are. You. Doing?" "Um, my job?" Hoseok replied, looking u...
334K 15.2K 40
Min Yoongi is introverted and a very reserved individual. A bad past follows him everywhere he goes. He doesn't get close to anyone. That is, until a...