By The Full Moon ( A Hunter N...

By JovinaN

I leaned down to her, our faces a few inches apart. I brushed a stray hair back from her face, tucking it beh... More

Note
One: The War
Two: The Twins
Three: Saving the Pack
Four: Their Mate
Five: A Harsh Welcome
Six: Put Some Clothes On
Seven: A Room Won't Be Necessary
Eight: A Light Stroll
Nine: Wrong Choice
Ten: Rogue
Eleven: Smile
Twelve: Breakfast Is Ready
Thirteen: To Town And Back...And Back....And Back
Fourteen: Acceptance
Sixteen: Worried Wolves
Seventeen: A Good Morning
Eighteen: Rendezvous
Nineteen: Ceremonies
Twenty: Family Reunion
Note
Twenty-One: Work
Twenty-Two: Mark Me
Twenty-Three: Attacked
Twenty-Four: Desires
Twenty-Five: Hunters
Twenty-Six: Please
Twenty-Seven: Rage
Twenty-Eight: Ruthless
Twenty-Nine: News
Epilogue
The Sequel
By The Blood Moon

Fifteen: Training Day

6.1K 271 47
By JovinaN

Fifteen: Training Day

Ava

It had been a mere three days since I had come to this pack. At first, I had despised the pack and its Alphas, knowing what I had been told and not what I had seen. Now being a part of it, and after last night's events, I was beginning to find a sense of peace here. The children were kind and playful. The teenagers still had a sense of fear, and the adults seemed to enjoy the change in the air. I had had several pack members come up to me last night hugging me, muttering thanks for things that should be natural in a family. Because that was what a pack was, a giant family. We should all be here to lean on and protect the other. Fear should not be a ruling factor. Respect, loyalty, and love was all a pack needed to run smoothly.

I stretched out in bed, feeling the Alpha's warm arms surrounding me. Even though there were two of them, it still seemed natural to wake up beside them now. I yawned and slowly escaped their warm embrace before trudging to the bathroom. I ran through my morning routine quickly, wrapping my hair up into a pony tail I opened the door, jumping when the twins stood there, their eyes still half closed. I giggled at their messy bed head. Emilio's wasn't so bad but with Elijah's longer, curly hair, it was in every direction. I walked between them.

"I'll let the two of you clean up." I said as I made my way to the closet to change. I had just left the closet and was headed to the bedroom door when two arms snaked around my waist. I squealed as I was pulled into Emilio's hard body. I don't know how I knew it was him, but I knew. Elijah came around me and stood in front of me.

"What? No good morning kiss?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"That's because I've never given you a good morning kiss before." I said as I looked him in the eyes.

"There's a first for everything though." I felt Emilio breathe into my ear.

"You want morning kisses?" I asked. Emilio nodded, and Elijah grunted. I crooked my finger, gesturing for Elijah to lean down. He brought his head down and I whispered to both of them.

"Catch me first." I said as I quickly pulled out of Emilio's grip and run across the room. I leapt onto the bed and made it to the other side. I turned to find them staring at me.

"Sweet, sweet Ava." Elijah tsked as they began walking in my direction.

"You've made a mistake." Emilio said.

"Oh yeah, and what is that?" I asked as they separated and walked around each side of the bed.

"There's two of us and one of you." Elijah said.

"And?" I asked as they prepped to pounce.

"You're cornered." They both came at me and I dove towards the bed rolling on top of it. I had just reached the edge when I felt two firm grips on each of my ankles.

"Shit." I muttered as they pulled me back. I turned to find both of them hovering over me. I laughed.

"You win. Good morning kisses from now on." I said as I leaned up and pecked both on the lips. Elijah shook his head.

"Uh-uh, that's not a good morning kiss."

"This is a good morning kiss." Emilio said as he leaned down and captured my lips with his. My body became hot instantly, the fire reaching my toes. Emilio's soft lips moved over mine and I, hesitantly, followed his lead. Then I felt his tongue touch my lips and I gasped. He took that moment to touch is tongue to mine. My heart pounded so hard I thought I was going to pass out as a wave of pleasure ripped through my body. This kiss was so much better than yesterday morning. So much so that my toes curled in my shoes and I moaned before I could stop myself.

"Christ." I heard Elijah mutter, and then Emilio wasn't there any longer. I reached out by reflex to drag him back down to me only to be pushed back down into the bed. Elijah stood over me then, staring down at me. His eyes held so much passion, I thought I was going to drown in it. His hand ran up my cheek and behind me. He gripped my hair in his hand, but it didn't hurt. I felt nothing but pleasure as his lips crushed mine, his beard scraping against my skin once more. Our lips danced, just like with Emilio's but there was a large difference between their touch.

Where Emilio was soft, Elijah was hard. Where Emilio was gentle, Elijah was rough. Emilio's cheeks would rub smoothly against mine, but Elijah's beard would scrape. And where Emilio's hands would glide, Elijah's would grip. Though they were both different in their interactions, their touch spoke the same words to me. I care for you. That is what it felt like to me and I realized that in the few days I had been here, I already cared for them beyond words.

My thoughts were cut short as Elijah's tongue played with mine fervently. I felt Emilio's hands running down my side, around my hips. He gripped my bottom tightly and I gasped. At that precise moment the alarm on the side of the bed kicked on, shocking us out of our purely sensual moment.

"Break the damn thing." Elijah growled. Emilio quickly stood and was about the throw it into the wall when I reached out and grabbed his arm.

"You guys have work. Remember?" I asked, my sanity now coming back to me. Elijah groaned and tucked his head into my shoulder, cursing.

"Damn." Emilio sighed as he sat beside me. I was still on my back, Elijah laying half on me, the other half on the bed.

"Do we have tooooo?" Elijah whined. I chuckled.

"Yes, you do. Work is work. Now come on."

They got ready and trudged their way down the steps. I walked with them to the door and they turned, wrapping an arm around either side of me and pulling me to them.

"Ava," Elijah started as he leaned down and kissed the top of my head, "When do we get the pleasure of Marking you?" he asked. I took in a sharp breath. Marking was the next step in the Mating Bond process. It was when the Mates would bite the dip between the shoulder and neck of their partner, scarring the skin permanently. It showed everyone in our world that that wolf was off limits. It was from our more primitive ancestors, when wolves used to run around without any form of order. It was also extremely painful and lead to the she-wolf going into what is known as 'heat' to speed up the last step. It would make the she-wolf extremely needy to the point of pain, until the partner would satisfy the heat with full sexual intimacy.

"Elijah, you just scared the shit out of her. Ava, Love, we will wait until your say so. Okay?" he asked as he tucked a stray hair behind my ear gently. I nodded as the words were stuck in my throat.

"I'm sorry Sweetheart." Elijah said, "Of course, we will wait."

"Okay," I squeaked out as I kissed their cheeks. "Have a good day." I said. They smiled as they turned and headed for the barn.

At around 11:30 was a knock on the door. I opened it to find little Liana standing there, wearing sweat pants, a tank top and running shoes. Her short dark hair was tied in a bun. She smiled brightly.

"I'm a little early, I'm sorry, I was just really excited." I smiled.

"No biggie, we can go now." I said as I pulled on my boots and shut the door behind me.

The walk through the woods was quiet, the only sound, birds chirping happily. I could feel Liana vibrating with excitement as we entered the clearing I had noticed days before.

Liana turned to me.

"So how do we do the Blood Bond?" she asked.

"Do as I do." I said to her as I brought my hand to my mouth and, using my naturally sharp canine tooth, pierced the skin. The pain lasted for a moment before going away. Liana looked worried but followed. I held out my hand for her to grab.

"Isn't mixing blood dangerous?" she asked.

"For humans yes, wolves don't carry diseases." I said, and she nodded before putting her hand in mine. Our blood mixed, causing a warm sensation to run up my arm.

"Liana, do you swear never to use what I teach you for cruelty or revenge?" I asked.

"I swear it." She said. The moment the words left her lips there was a sharp pain that shot through my arm. I knew she felt the same because she tried to pull her arm away. I held on to her and the pain receded a moment later and Liana looked at me.

"You said it wouldn't hurt!" she said.

"Would you have done the Bond if I had told you it would hurt, even if for the briefest of moments?" I asked her. She looked down.

"Well, no."

"And would it have been worth never learning to escape a little bit of pain?" I asked.

"No." she said as she stood tall.

"Good, now," I spoke as I got into my training mode, "let's begin."

Emilio

"She always has a crowd surrounding her." Elijah muttered grumpily. We had returned from work only to have Peter drag us through the woods to our training grounds. Most of the warriors and teenagers surrounded the fight circle we had set for training hand to hand combat. In the circle stood Ava, fists up, sweat beading her forehead. She faced the burliest of our warriors, McElroy, and that was is his first name not his last, a six foot three-inch-tall, three-hundred-pound muscled maniac.

"He-" I started the call out but Elijah grabbed my shoulder.

"We haven't really seen her fight. I want to." I sighed as the crowd settled into silence. Then Ava spoke.

"Now Liana, pay attention." I looked over to find Liana, a young pack member watching from the other side of the circle. She nodded frantically, her hair bobbing messily. Her clothes were dirty like she had been rolling around on the ground.

"My opponent may be bigger than me, with brute strength he might win, but I can still beat him." McElroy laughed heartily.

"Don't count on it Miss Luna." He gruffed out. Then he attacked.

"Dodge," she said as she tucked herself under his arm, "grab," she grabbed hold of him wrist, pulling his arm behind him, "kick," she slammed her foot into the back of his knee causing him to fall to his knees, "tap or break it Elroy." She said. The man tapped out, and Ava released him. She turned to Liana as the crowd cheered for her and booed McElroy. The man turned red with anger and embarrassment. Elijah and I slammed through the crowd as we saw what was about to happen. Ava was talking to Liana, too engrossed with what she was saying to notice the man shifting behind her. We had just reached the circle, Elijah shifting to his wolf as McElroy's claws sliced through Ava's back.

I saw red as the whole crowd gasped. Elijah landed on the wolf a moment later, tearing into him without mercy. I wanted to join him, but I knew Ava was hurt. I looked up to find Ava had turned, watching Elijah as he was about to rip the wolf's throat out.

"Stop!" she yelled. Elijah froze. "Take him to the jail instead. Please?" she asked. Elijah growled then began dragging the wolf off, with the help of some of the older males. Then she looked at me. I reached out to her.

"Ava! I'm sorry, we should have stopped the fight, we need to get you to the doctor, I'm sorry!" I rushed out in one breath. Suddenly the whole crowd surrounded us.

"Are you okay?"

"How are you standing?"

"I'm sorry we couldn't stop him!" questions flooded the air and then Ava did something I didn't expect. She smiled and spoke.

"Everyone please, calm down, I am fine, he didn't get too deep. I just need to clean it and wrap it. Okay? That's enough lessons for today, Liana, come to the house tomorrow same time okay?" Liana nodded quickly, even as she was pale and looked like she might throw up.

Ava then straightened her shoulders and walked through the crowd and to the house. I tried to look at her back, but her hair fell in long waves, covering it.

She entered the house, where Elijah paced the floor, waiting, Adrian standing with his two guards looking worried. Ava smiled once more, but it fell an instant later.

"Emilio, Elijah." She muttered. Elijah ran up to her, grabbing one hand and I grabbed the other.

"Yes, Love?" I asked.

"I'm gunna pass out now." She breathed out.

"You're wh-" but Elijah couldn't finish his sentence because her legs buckled and she fell.

-----------------

Okaayyyyyyy

another chapter down, more to go! How many? I have no idea. LOL 

What did you guys think? Let me hear (see) those lovely voices (comments)

XD

J. Vas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 75.1K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
57.1K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
2.8M 49.8K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
470K 14.2K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...