Life After Tragedy: A Dricki...

_Sabriniii द्वारा

अधिक

Life After Tragedy: A Dricki Sequel
Chapter 1- Rehearsal
Chapter 2- What's Best
Chapter 3- CoastEnd
Chapter 4- Clue
Chapter 5- Lost and Found (Part 1)
Chapter 6- Lost and Found (Part 2)
Chapter 7- One Thing After Another
Chapter 8- The Trial
Chapter 9- The Favor
Chapter 10- The Results
Chapter 11- ALMOST Paradise...
Chapter 12- Daddy Daddy
Chapter 13- Story Tellers
Chapter 14- A Little Too Late
Chapter 15- Celebrate Good Times and Remember The Bad
Chapter 16-Like The Very First Time
Chapter 18-No Lie
Chapter 19-Unexpected and Unforgettable (Part 1)
Chapter 20-Unexpected and Unforgettable (Part 2)
Chapter 21- Flashback
Notification To Readers!
Chapter 22- Remember Me?
Chapter 23-Makes You Stronger
Chapter 24-Visitors
Chapter 25- Bad Karma
Chapter 26- A Very Special Day(Part 1)
Chapter 27- A Very Special Day (Part 2)
Chapter 28- Playing Match-Maker
Chapter 29- Heart Beats
Chapter 30-GRAND FINALE
BOOK NUMBER THREE!
New Book!

Chapter 17- Please, I'm Begging You

6.2K 107 14
_Sabriniii द्वारा

So Cam'ron answered the door and...

Cam-Dana??? What the hell are you doing here???

Dana-(strong as Spanish accent sounding like Sofia Vergara lol) Please Cam'ron! Let me come in!!

C-Why the fuck should I?!

D-You don't understand! You're my last hope! They're after me!!

C-Who the fuck is after you????

Black Escalade slowly drives down the block... BTW that's Dana in the side pic. 

D-Please! That's them!!

C-Fine get your ass inside!! But you can't stay! (lets her in and shuts the door) Thank god Liv takes long showers!

D-Who's Liv?

Ty-Mommy!!

D-Hi my little Osito! (that's her nickname for her son it means teddy bear)

T-Mommy I missed you!

D-I know. Daddy, doesn't want me to see you...

C-Don't make me sound like the bad guy! If you had just stayed sober enough to realize that your fucking boyfriend was an abusize dick it wouldn't have to be like this!!

D-Don't curse in front of him!!

C-It's nothing he hasn't heard already from you ho!

D-Who are you calling a ho???? (stepping to Cam's face) 

C-You!!! You the ho! Walkin up and down the boulevard fucking niggas for sum fucking crack money!!! You fuckin disgust me!!!

D-Take that shit back!!!! 

C-(in her face) Or what bitch?!!!!

D-Or I'll get my goons on yo ass so fast!!

C-Bitch don't test me (raising his hand as if he's going to smack her)

Ty-(covering his ears) Noo!

D-Go ahead! Hit me as hard as you can! You will never see your son again!! EVER.

The doorbell rings...

C-Saved by the fucking bell bitch. (goes to answer the door)

???-You oder food?

C-Umm no. Who are you?

???- I am Lang, from Great Wall Chinese Restaurant. You orda food (holding out a plastic bag to Cam)

C-No man! I ain't order no damn chinese food! You got the wrong adress!!

Lang- No, right adress!

C-Man I ain't got time for this! (slams the door in his face)

Back in the living room...

C-So tell me why exactly your here!

D-After Nick got arrested for child endangerment and 2nd degree assault he sent his goons after me. They tryna kill me Cam'ron!

C-Give me one good reason why I shouldn't throw your ass on the street and let them get you!

D-Ty.

C-(looks at TyShawn and begins to calm down and thinks about what to do next) .....

Ty-Daddy?

C-What?

Ty-Can mommy stay with us?

C-No.

D-Cam'ron!

C-Dana! You can't stay here ok! Look here (goes in his wallet and pulls out a hundred) Go down the block to the Motel on the corner. That should get you about a week there and food. When you get there, call me and I'll tell you what to do. My aunt, the one who threw you a baby shower, has alot of sympathy for you. I'm sure she would want you to stay with her. While you with her, no drugs! No crack, no heroin, no weed, nothing. And if I find out you go against that I swear to God, YOU will never see your son again. Got that?

D-....Yea.

C-(gives her the money)

D-Thankyou..... (takes the money and kisses Ty on the forehead) Osito, momma see you later ok?

Ty-Bye momy

D-(looks at Cam)

C-Get on outa here girl.

D-(hugs him and whispers in his ear) Your a good man Cam'ron, really.

 C-(hears Liv coming down the stairs and practically pushes Dana out the door)

Liv- Jesus what was that?

C-Oh, some Asian guy was out there tryina make me pay for food I didn't order so we kinda got an argument.

O-Damn you are loud when your mad, you were scaring me.

C-Don't be scared. You have nothing to be scared of (holds her hand) I would never hurt you.

O- :)

Meanwhile at the Dricki house...

Nicki-(sighs) Baby that was amazing.

Drake-(kisses her) No you were amazing.

N-Ima go make us somethin to eat. (gets up puts her robe on and heads downstairs to the kitchen)

In the kitchen...

N-(looking through the cabinets) Dammit we don't got no pepper!

Austin- (just coming home)

N-Where were you so late?

A-I was taking Riley home.

N-Riley? I thought that was Liv's friend.

A-Yea, but she's my girlfriend.

N-Girlfriend? What happened to that Bree girl you were madly in love with?

A-Uhhh, she um. She just wasn't feeling me like I was feeling her.....

N-Oh so Riley's your rebound. Your second choice.

A-No it's not like that... I think. Riley was there first. The I kinda stopped talking to her and put my energy into Bree and ended up getting hurt. And Riley just happened to come back around.

N-That sounds even worse. That way makes it sounds like you were cheating on her.

A-Well we weren't really together before we were just... nevermind.

N-Ok, just don't come home that late again. I don't need you to be havin a chil too.

A-Don't worry bout that mom. I get the feeling Riley and I won't be having sex anytime soon....

N-That's a good thing. 

A-No it's not! Anyways, let's stop talking about Riley before I arrouse myself.

N-What??

A-Nothing... I think I'll just be getting to bed now.

N-Austin wait!

A-What?

N-Have you heard from your sister?

A-Uh last time we talked she said she was going with Cam after school.

N-Oh. I wonder why she hasn't called me yet... Maybe she will in the morning. She's always sleeping over there. What's wrong with right here where her family is?

A-One, she's starting a family of her own pretty soon. So technically Cam'ron is her family. And two, I don't blame her for not wanting to be here because I could you you and my father having sex! Now good day to you! (walking upstairs)

N-(jaw drops) Austin-(gco)

A-I said good day! (goes in his room and slams the door)

Meanwhile at Riley's house...

Riley's Mom- Wait. I don't get it.

Riley- Mom I'm a virgin again

RM- Yes but that doesn't make sense

R- We made a promise. And so now we're not gonna have sex until we're married.

RM- He's willing to wait until you two are married to have sex again??

R-Mhm.

RM- Oh honey, he's a keeper

R-(laughs)

RM-Oh shh! Your dad is home!

R-Oh (gets serious and pretends to watch the TV with her mom)

Riley's Dad- I'm home! With the two most beuatiful girls in the world! (kisses Riley and her mom on the cheek)

R-Hi dad.

RM-Hi honey... Riley has a boyfriend!

RD-What??

R-Ummm... Wellll... Kinda, yea, i guess

RM-Don't worry honey. You worry too much! He's a nice boy

RD-Mhm. Sure. But if he hurts you. Just let me know, I'll go old school Brooklyn on his ass!

R-Daddy!

RD-Sorry...

RM-Anywayssssss.... Pasta is in the fridge.

RD-Aii. (goes into the kitchen)

R-Why did you tell him?

RM-I honestly don't know. Isn't funny how you have a super cool mom and an up-tight dad.

R-(sighs)

RM-Don't worry bout him baby. He's been in a lot of stress with work and all. He's missing New York still.

R-Didn't he leave New York for you.

RM-Yep. When I told him I was pregnant with your brother. He dropped everything and moved to LA. But baby he misses his home sometimes. Just like how you love California so much. He loves New York.

R-I guess i understand... Wait. he wouldn't move back to New York would he??

RM-........

HAHA IM NOT GONNA TELL U THE ANSWER TO THAT EITHER! SOOO SHOULD CAM BE HELPING DANA BEHIND LIV'S BACK??? OR IS IT JUST THE RIGHT THING TO DO FOR TY'S SAKE?? DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT AUSTIN AND RILEY ARE GOING TO WAIT UNTIL THEY'RE MARRIED TO HAVE SEX AGAIN? IS RILEY'S DAD GOING TO MOVE THEIR FAMILY TO NEW YORK???AND WHY WAS THE ASIAN MAN TRYING TO MAKE CAM'RON BUY FOOD LOL. COUTESY OF @TrueBtyLuci LOVE U ALL!!! MUAH! ANYWAYS.. GOAL 4 NEW CHAPTER IS 10 VOTES, 5 COMMENTS. YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!!! LOL

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

33.9K 1.1K 21
Nicki has been diagnosed with leukaemia and only has one year left to live. With the help of her friends and family will it be a good last year or wi...
71.1K 4.9K 43
"Why you even give a fuck, you not even here?""
18.1K 605 12
Nicki gets pregnant as a young adult and her boyfriend is trying to pursue his rap career. After heartbreak, three years later, she sees him again an...
41.7K 1.1K 33
Will Nicki Have A Happy Ever After or A Happy Never After With August......