Original Wife (twilight Vampi...

By kelskels030501

Bella isn't what Edward and his FAMILY think. She is actually Isabella Nikcole Petrova Mikelson, wife of Kol... More

Original Wife (twilight Vampire Diaries Crossover)
He's BAck
Family back together
Scobby Gang and a big problem
Hunting. Partying. Shit.
Moveing?
An
New Orleans. Im here!
OH NO SHE BACK!
Cant i get a break?
Shopping and Dancing
A problem Arises
AN 2
AN
A Surprise
AN
Volturi,Victoria and pain
back to new orleans and my happy life

.Confrunting the cullens and Back to Mystic Falls

7.4K 108 40
By kelskels030501

sorry irs been a lil while and im typing on my phone so sprry for any mistakes and please keep voteibg and commeting xxx

Today i was going to confrount the cullens. My eyes flutteres open but closes again as the sun shone on to the room through the hotel window.

I've been trying to unwrap Kols' arms from around my waist but it was a struggle aa he was holding on to me "kol babe wake up if your not gonna let me go" he mouned. So i did my best and stradeled him abd started to kiss him he kissed back but then bit my bottom lip which caused me to gasp and he plunged he tounge in to my mouth getting it tangled with mine he pulled away chuckling "i could get used to this" he said opening hes eyes "hey babe you know what the day is" i asked "monday i think love" he said "SHIT!" i said shooting out of bed and to the wardrobe getting out and changed into a purple corset black leather trousers leather jacket and black ankle boots "babe whats up" kol said getting up and changed and i mumbled "school" he nodded "ill drive you" he said and i nodded he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the hotel to his car. I did my make-up on the way to school and i also brushed my hair as i had sex hair.

When we got in to forks high car park all the students were looking at kols car I said "bave why dont we give them all a show" i said to kol qith a smirk on my face"i like your thinking" he replied. He parked up were i usually parked we both got out of the car and meeted at the back of the car "come back at lunch you can meet my friends" i said empathsising friends so he kniws i dont really like them he leaned in and kissed me which i happily grantdd and wrapped my arms around his neck i heard mumurs from all over the parking lot saying things like 'i thought she was with cullen' and 'is that bella shes hot' i swear i heard kol growl whilest kisaing me i pulled away and walled to the car whilest i followed he rolled down his window i bent down and from the corner of my eye saw mike checking out my ars "so ill come at lunch and ill bring niklause i dont think eli would come... oh and bekkah come to school for day" i nodded "ok that'll be fun" i said i leaned down and kissed him full on the lips i pulled away and smirked "love ya babe" he said "love you to" he reved up his engine and pulled out as he was pulling out bekkah pulled in and everyone gawked at her car.

She pulled into were kol was parked and was touching up her hair and make up. Jessica walked over to me as beks was doing her hair "bella i thought you was dating Edward oh and i love your outfit" she said propoblly trying to get gossip before i answerd bekkah got out of her car and hugged me "hi to you to bekkah and klause and kol might be coming at lunch" ye i no and i can't belive nik Nik coming to a school that will be funny" she said with a smirk i nodded. Jessica faced towards bekkah  and said " hi I'm Jessica Stanley and you are..." she asked "  hi important rebekka mikealson best friend and sister to Bella's boyfriend" I swear I heard her mumble "husband" when the bell went we went to class .

************* lunch***********

I was sitting at the table in the canteen with Jessica and her pose and and bekkah when the door opened and kol  and nic walked in the spotted us and nic started to walk over "who you think gonna be hit on first?" i asked bekkah we both giggled. I got up out of my seat and walked over to kol and kissed him with alother of passion.When i pulled away i dragged him to the table in the middle Of the canteen. Kol sat down and pulled me on to his knee and klaus  was next to bekkah and Angela "guys this is my boyfriend kol and his brother klaus but i call him nic to pas him of" i said witha.smirk.

Lauren flirted with Kol when i went to get my lunch "hi kol how about me and you get out of here and have some fun" Lauren purred  in to he's ear "no Lauren  is it but i love bella" he said and looked  at me. After lunch finished  kol and klaus left to go and finish packing

********** end of school*******

it was time to confrunt the cullens i was scared as hell i walked out of the  school to meet kol i walked out of the door seeing kol bait scared as Jessica and lauren was walking  up to him he saw Mr abduction smiled i walked past slag 1 and slag 2 who looked pissed  and wrapped my arms around kol neck as he wrapped his  below my waist i kissed him. when i pulled away i walked to the passenger seat and got in wilest kol got in his.some and i saw bekka get in her car. kol drove out of the school car park and we drove to the cullens.

when we got there i saw klaus car and eli and him getting  out of of it. i walked up on to porch i knocked  on the door and a very  bouncy  pixie  "come on in bella" she said when ahead saw thereto she frowned  "oh some on in "she continted" they followed me in to the living room and me and kol sat on the love seat whiles the.other three stood behind us "so im guessing you have questions" i said and they nodded  "ok to make this  easier you each get one questions" they agreed "so carlisle what you wanna ask" i asked him "well if you are as old as you say how come the volturi don't know of you?" he asked i looked at Klaus " well they do know about us they are scared of me and my family as we can take them out with our eyes closed" he said with a  smirk. 

"next can be ... Jasper" i said he nodded " have any of you fought in the war or helped the war out in anyway" he asked and Elijah answered "e,  we didnt fight in the wars but we gave a lot of money for the food and clothing to help out" (AN sorry i dont think they did but i wanted them to and knowing Elijah he might of) he nodded with the answer he was given i then loked at rose she understood that i wanted her to ask her question "can your kind of vampire have children have children?" of course she was going to ask that "i think as long as one of the witches to do a spell on us i know this as i was friends with a bennet witch who i later found out was travaling with my dear sister and i couldnt contact any of these because Klause being the idiot he is dragged them away for 'Family bonding time' or i like to call it threaten them to stay with him or they get a dagger to the heart" i finished and klause looked a bit pissed and i saw himglaring at me and gve him a smal wave which made him smile next esme asked her question "how long have you and kol been Married?" she asked and i was doing it in my head "err...about 540 years i think" i said looking at kol he just shrugged and said " all i would of said is a long time because it is" i just shock my head whilet Klause was chuckling and Eli was smiling as he is very formal. next was Emmett "how old are you all Humanly and Vampirely" he said and we all looked at Elijah who wasnt very happy because he had to do the calculations he glared at me and his siblings and began "well im stuck at 25 and vampire 1025 Niklause human is 23 and vampire 1023 my dear sister Rebekka human is 20 and Vampire 1020 Kol human is 19 and is 1019 and this little witch..." and kol had to mumble 'Lirerally' which cause a wack from me and then Klause chuckling and Beks Giggling he carried on with a shake of his head "Isabella human is 19 and is 539 in vampire and as kol nicely pointed out she is also a witch so a hybrid like Niklaus so half witch and half Vampire so she didnt loss her witch side which is bad for us sometimes" i just shrug my sholders then alice asked her question "when did your fashion sense been so good?" rebbekah burst out laughing "bella are you telling me you been pretending to have Shit fashion sense" beks asked whilest kol and klaus were trying to not laugh "maybeeeeee!" i said and we all laughed "well to answer your Question Pixie bella has always had brilliant fashion sense even as a human" bek said and Alice looked dumb found and last and defently least was Eddie "Bella why are you lying about all this? because i know your not married and certainly not a Vampire" he said kol looked like he was ready to kill him "well Eddie i aint lying asked Jasper and i defienty AM A VAMPIRE!" i said extending my fangs.

A phone rang and Klaus got his phone out and answered it 

Klaus   Caller

Ahhh, Stefan how are you 

fine Klaus but your hybrids our going haywire with out you here 

well ill be there soon just collecting isabella you remember her right?

yes who couldnt forget the only girl to be able to hold down her liqure  "HEY, im still here" Bekka called "hey Stefan" i called 

Hey bells. im gonna get of i have to keep YOUR hybrids at bay

ok bye

with that he hung up "have we got the Ripper back" i asked with a smile and klause nodded, i squieled kol shuck his head "well i know whats on my list to do when i go back to mystic falls" i said "oh and what would that be" Kol asked with a smirk and i knew he wanted to annoy then Cullens "well theres two things me and beks have got another shopping spree and me and the ripper AKA stefan are going on a killing spree" and the other mikealson looked happy but the cullens looked disgusted "bella do you kill people" carlisle asked "yes" was all i replied Klause jumped in "ok bags are packed and in car so lets go i need to control some hybrids" he said "wait wait wait you made hybrids so dobleganger is dead?" i asked "no all i needed was to feed my hybrids her blood" i just nodded and i got in the car all the cullens tryed to protest especially Eddie asking me to marry him and i just walked of and got in to my car and drove of when the thers got in.

afew hours later we got to a sighn saying 'Welcome to Mystic Falls'  i was overjoyed i get to carry on with my life with the ones i loved

Ok sorry its late just got my laptop back was banned and grounded :/ sorry if you find it short but thanks for the comments and votes and please give me more suggestions on the next chapters xxx

should i make it so Kol and Bella have babies and here our some suggestions for pairings pleas put your input on them 

 PAIRINGS:

Kol/Bella

(cullens tay the same but they try get bella back)

Klaus/Caroline

Damon/Elena

Katherin/Elijah     really dont know as bella kat sis and Eli sis-in-law

Bekka/Matt

Bonnie/Jeramny

Stefan/? (maybe make lexi undead)

Tyler/Hailey 

i would also like you to tell me which Vampire Diaries or Twilight Charcter you think the hotest is mine is:

Damon as hes really Mysterious and he cares for hes family but doesnt show it like when Stefan was in the box or the ripper with Klaus evn though he was trying to steal his grirlfriend. also cause hes SUPER HOT

Kelsey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 53 21
This story is about Bella and Edwards love story well kind of, in this story it's about when Bella and Edward knew each other before they were vampi...
303K 6.7K 28
It's been about seven months since the Cullen family lost their beloved mother and fiancé. In a world of vampires, and Werewolves, nothing is truly...
54.5K 1.7K 40
Edward never came back after he left in new moon. Bella becomes a vamp and tries to deal with her new found self while trying to stop worrying about...
368K 14.3K 67
𝗂𝖿 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝖾 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗆 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍�...