Fan girl (EXO chanyeol)

By Berryyeol

Kim Hannah(you) is an EXO-L since she was a teenage.Even though she grew up in a foreign land later in her tw... More

1.Been Through.
2.For Life
3.Stay.
4.Heaven
5.Play boy.
6.Don't go.
7). 3.6.5
8.XOXO.
10.Girl x Friend.
11.Angel.
12.THE EVE.
Authors note!!!!
13.One and only.
14.Boomerang.
15.Bad dream.
16.Smile on my face.
17.She's Dreaming.
18.Paper cuts.
19.Sing for you.
20.Promise.
21.Universe.
22.Tender love.
23.The Winter's tale.
24.Love shot.
25.Christmas day.
26.Cosmic railways.
27.SSFW.
Hi everyone!!
Hi!!!

9.My Lady.

1.2K 41 5
By Berryyeol

Hannah POV

[one month later]

It's been a while since we have talked.was that day the last day ?? Yes,after that incident we didn't get a time to hangout....

The day after that incident he simply sent me a message saying he'll be out from Seoul for their World tour.Since then I felt like something is missing in my life...back then we used to text and joke each other but now the texts are always short ..it always starts from "How are you??" And ends from "doing fine"..we are drifting away.,sometimes he never reply back even though he read my messages...yes he maybe busy with his work..I keep thinking like this and keep texting him to cheer him up..but later I gave up ....now it's been a month...and I haven't heard from him for 3 weeks.the only way I got to know about him was his inster account..and today he post that they'll be back in Seoul tomorrow...I'm glad!! Then again we two can hang out!!

[shon tapped on Hannah's shoulder]

"What are you thinking about so seriously ??"

"Oh nothing,it's just about a concert of my fav boy band"
Yes,I had to lie.

"You like a boy band??are you a teenager Hannah??ha..ha you are cute as always!!!! so what's it,the band you like??"

"Exo..!!"I Said

[Next day,Time-3:00am, place-Seoul international airport]

Hannah is waiting to see someone with a crowd.

"Oppaaaaaaa...!!"(the girls standing next to Hannah are running forward,exo members walking out of the airport,Hannah looking at them)

Yes... they are cool as always, I 'm happy to see chanyeol before starting my day.Seems like he's doing fine.i should meet him up later.

[TIME SKIP]

(Afternoon;Hannah is calling chanyeol but his phone is offed)

"Guess I can't contact him today too,he maybe busy" (saying for herself)

[NEXT DAY IN THE UNIVERSITY]

"Hannah!! Hi!!"(someone shouting from far away)

I turned around,I was surprised when I saw the man who walked towards me......
no..to say it correctly I was surprised when I saw what he was holding!!

It was Shon and he was holding two two tickets for the exo concert which will be held tomorrow at Seoul.

"Yeah...it's really a concert ticket" I shouted happily.

"Sh..!!"Shon cover my mouth and make me silent then point me the student who were staring at us.

"Shon ,what's this,all of a sudden??"I whispered.

"I saw you struggling to buy a ticket few days ago and I wanted to get you one,it's a gift from me.so Hannah would you like to come with me"he said in a low voice.

When it comes to EXO, i'll Never say no.. "Yes i'll Come"

He bend towards my ear "so it's count as a date!!" He whispered.then he handed me a ticket and walk away.

Chanyeol I'm coming to your concert....

Next day ,We arrived at the place and got seated.the concert started and I was so much excited.

Chanyeol..he looks so much better and happy.he is working hard for us ,fans..,I keep looking at him waving my light stick and singing the song .

Shons pov

Hannah was having so much fun.i haven't seen her this much happy!!

Hannah's POV

Shon walked with me to my house after the concert.

"It was an amazing day ,thanks Shon."I smiled at him.

He kept looking at me ...then he bend forward and kissed my cheek....

OMG !!!WHAT??? I was shocked ,I tried to ask about what he just did but he walk away smiling.

"Oh..Hannah!! Who's that handsome guy that just left??you're boyfriend??"mrs Kim came towards me from her garden.

What?? Don't tell me that she has seen the whole scenario!!!

"No,not my boyfriend!!"

"But there's something between you two"she smiled and looked at my cheeks.

"Well,he's used to be my crush.(cover her cheeks with her hands)..nothing more..so,bye mrs Kim ,have a nice day."

I turned around and tried to escape out.

"DRIIING...!!!"

A trash can fell down heavily.whats it??

.............................

maybe a cat!!!

[after getting back to home Hannah is getting ready to go somewhere]

(Time skip;Hannah is standing infront of the sm building)

Yes , I have to wait till someone who knows me come out, else they'll not let me in.i waited for an hour so that I can catch up an exo member to contact chanyeol but it was useless as no one came around ,then I arrived home.

(NEXT DAY AFTERNOON too Hannah is waiting infront of the building)

Today too , it will be useless..this means I 'll never see him again,was it my fault ,that we became distanced ??

"Hannah??"a familiar voice said.

It was suho oppa ,

"What are you doing here??"he asked.

"I'm waiting for chanyeol..."I replied.

"Oh.come he's there"he took me to their practice room.

"Chanyeol you're friend,Hannah is here to see you"he said while opening the door.

"We aren't friends anymore "chanyeol Said lowering his eyes down. I looked at him with  surprise but he wasn't looking at me.??

"So you're that girl,Hannah??" Sehun asked.

I nodded and introduced me.

"Hi Hannah,it's nice to meet you ,I'm kai and this is.."

I interrupted kai, "I know you all well,I 'm an exo-l"I smiled.

"What??"they said.

I gave them the bubble teas and chicken I bought to them.

 sehun and kai was so much happy..all of them talked with me and we share many ideas about different topics.

"Hannah as you are much younger than us,call us oppa!!" Said baekhyung.

"Nae oppa"I Said

"Oh you gave me a heart attack"he grap his chest and everyone laughed except chanyeol.

Even though we all talked and joked chanyeol didn't join us he was sitting there tapping his phone,Yes, maybe texting with his girlfriend....

"Hannah,it's hard to believe a small girl like you is a professor!!" Said xiumin oppa.

"By the way,you had a fight with him??" Lay oppa Said point chanyeol who was looking at us.

"No.."I said.

"It's okay,even though you're not a friend of him, now you are a friend of mine,as I'm your bias let's be friends" Chen oppa said smiling.

Chanyeol must have said everything about me I thought while smiling at Chen oppa.

"Hey ,let's all be her friends!!!" Shouted suho oppa.

(Hannah' Phone ringing)

I looked at the phone number.it's Shon...

"Excuse me.."I opened the door and went to the staircase to answer the phone call.

Chanyeol's pov

"Hey chanyeol as you know Hannah well..can't you help me to make her my girlfriend???" Said lay hyung

What?? What did he just said...I was dumb for a moment.

"No,I think we two matches well,many of our tastes are similar"this time it was the maknae sehun.

"Okay,let's see,who's gonna have her" baek hyunee faced a wicked smile.

"She's cute...beautiful and kind,ani She is perfect!!"Said D.O. With widen eyes.

"Yes...she is a real lady" then said Chen and kai.

What the hell going on why are they so amazed by her.and why everyone of them wants to have her. Why can't I have her all to myself ...it's irritating!!!

"Aish jinja!!!"

[Flashback]

(Chanyeol is waiting at the university entrance and two students passed him,talking to each other)

"Hey you saw professor Hannah and professor Shon today at the hallway??"

"No..wae??"

"They were so romantic....ow!!so cute!! You should have seen how professor Hannah shouted happily when she saw professor Shon.they saw us watching them and started whispering to each other,I think they are going somewhere today ,we saw two tickets in their hands...they're the cutest couple in the campus.."

"You know,they say both of them are from the same high school...maybe there's something between them.. that we don't know??"

(Chanyeol walked to his car hurriedly and drive away)

[next day afternoon chanyeol waiting near Hannah's house after finishing their concert]

(Hannah walking towards the house with Shon )

"It was an amazing day..thanks Shon"said Hannah.

(Chanyeol keeps starring  at them,......Hannah didn't saw him but..Shon notice chanyeol and kiss Hannah's cheek.)

(Chanyeol listen to the conversation between Hannah and mrs Kim then hide near a trash can making it fall)

[end of flashback]

Until now everything I heard was true..They were together all the day , maybe since the day I was gone......it's true she's not mine but...but it hurts!!

Even though the members were saying something to me I stood up and walked out..

(Chanyeol walking towards the staircase and hear the voice of Hannah)

"Yes Shon,why did you called me?, Yes ,go on i'm Listening..."

(In the practice room)

"Baek hyun you think what we did was correct??"said Chen.

"I don't know,that just came to my mind ..."Said baek.

"Chanyeol hyung thinks we like her for real!!he he heee!! You guys saw his face!!" sehun laughed

"I really wanted to ship them out since the first day I saw them!!"suho Said.

"But that girl is really cheerful and kind...it makes me want her.."lay muttered

"Ah..!!hyung..don't try mess them up..!!"Said kai worriedly.

Hannah's POV

"Tomorrow...?? Yes I'm free tomorrow..but...."I said to Shon.

"So would you like to go on a date with me??" Said Shon from the other side interrupting me.

"A date..??"

That's all I could say when a big hand grabbed me near to the wall.the next moment someone was standing infront of me grabbing my both hands.i looked up.

"Cha...Chan..chanyeol??"even in the small light,I could recognize him.

He pressed me to the wall and kissed me.i tried to escape but his big hands were holding mine back.

at last I closed my eyes....accepting his kiss...yes..I miss you too chanyeol but it's hard for me to accept your love when you have a girlfriend.a warm teardrop flow through my cheek.....

He grabbed the phone in my hand and put it into his pocket.he let my hands go and hold my face....

Please Stop it chanyeol!!!its driving me crazy I shouted inside my head .....I could feel tears falling...,at last he stopped.he looked at me and wiped my tears.

"Hannah stop fooling around,you know how I feel about you....so stop going out with other guys..and don't let them kiss your cheeks...!!"

I was surprised by his words.how did he..???

I nodded. "But chany..."I was about to ask him about his girlfriend but was interrupted by him.

"Saranghae....."he said with a smooth voice and again kissed me...

I too love you chanyeol......

"Hannah ...you are sealed with my kiss so no more other guys even exo members"

He wispered and walked out...I sat down..it was hard to walk,my legs were trembling...I was afraid of something that I couldn't understand.....

[few minutes later]

I walked into their practice room I feel like I was going to faint.

"Oh....!!Hannah your lower lip is bleeding so much....."sehun oppa said running towards me.

"Wait..."he ran and came with a plaster.

He handed it to me.I tried to paste it but I couldn't as my hands were trembling so much..

Chanyeol stood up and came towards me then he grabbed the plaster and paste it....I tried to look away but at some point our eyes met.the bright in his eyes were gone,his eyes were full with sadness....

Suddenly we both looked away...

"I have to go now.."I grabbed my bag.

"Hannah ...but ...it 11:45pm now,it's dangerous for you to go back alone"Said suho hyung.
"No it's ok..."I smiled.
"Hey someone go and drop her"he said.

Chanyeol grabbed his car key and came towards me.

"No..I can go alo..."he pushed me out of the door closing it as I say.

None of us talked while driving.the cheerful chanyeol I used to knew has become a different person....

(Time skip)

It was midnight when I arrived home.i got out from the car and saw someone standing infront of the house..

"Hannah....!!!are you okay ,I was worried when the call ended suddenly"

It was Shon,he came towards me...he tried to hug me but I took few steps back.he was surprised...I gave him a brief smile and said I'm okay and walked inside...I looked at chanyeol's car before going inside the house and he was looking the other way in a deep thought....

"Saranghae chanyeol...."i whispered and walked in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 825 21
Park Chanyeol,came from rich family.Everyone thought he had a perfect life but actually not.He grew up without his parents.His mother passed away sin...
5.3K 286 19
Bethany (Hani) is a lucky girl to have the opportunity to live with exo for two months. She eventually fall in love with them. Somehow, complicated i...
40K 1.6K 4
Baekhyun kisses a stranger who turns out to be his best friend's crush. ***COMPLETE*** . . . TWT: @exolefirstclass . . . MANIP CREDIT: Cocochanbaek T...
9.4K 1.7K 31
Chanyeol fanfiction. A girl who is delicate and kind. She meets a nerdy boy who lives next door and eventually as they become close, she falls for hi...