Two Hearts

Von siyasarasaga

#38 in General fiction on 3.8.18 #36 in reality on 25.10.18 #33 in reality on 10.9.18 #26 in reality on 12.9... Mehr

Characters
Invitation
Sharma's Residence
Arjun returns and Sitara's details
author note
Annual Day 1
Annual day 2
Confessing the truth
First meet
First date
Betrothal
Kiss
Unexpected
Comfort
Love vs Lust
Being loved
Thank you
Good start
New book
Found my love
Arjun's birthday
Trapping
I can't live without you
Nothing comes easy
Planning
Back to myself
Engagement??
Being Brave
Teaser
Feel
Surprise
I Love being Loved
Clever plan
Speeding up
Roti 😏 Rowdy
Again Slap🤔
Marriage??
When god is with us...
She is my wife
We are married
Career??
He knows better
Tied the knot
What is there to talk?
After you return
Love will bring him back
All is well
Entwined Souls
Love is in the air
Not an update
Honeymoon
Important note
Beautiful beginning
Dreaded words
Miscarriage?
Lost

Only friend....??

8.1K 343 90
Von siyasarasaga

Five days later

Sitara's pov

Since the day he came to our house, I didn't keep my mobile down. I kept it down only during sleeping and for few hours during day time. It felt so good and comfortable when I talk to him.

We talked so much, I told him about me everything and the same he did. Exactly he told me the entire story of 26 years and also his parents story. At present I know everything about him and he knows everything about me.

According to me, he is lovable, caring, protective and the main thing is that, when I talk to him I could not agree that I met him only a week ago. It felt like we are friends for so many years. I don't know whether we will be a perfect couple but we will be good friends forever.

(A/N: yeah u heard it correctly. Sitara likes Arjun)

Phone rings........

Sitara first.. Arjun second.

Arjun. Wat doing

                                 I am....um..um talking with situ..

Wow what a joke. I will laugh next year. Now tell me why did call me now??

                        Actually to remember you that u have only 20 hours more to tell your decision.

Yeah I know Arjun. But

                        Shall I ask ur parents to give u more time to make decision.

No need to ask that Arjun. I came up with a decision. But before I tell that u should make me a promise.

                 Hey u r scaring me..............

Arjun just promise me.

                 ......................(silence)...........

Hello Arjun r u there.

                               Yeah Sitara I am hearing. Whatever I will face it. Ok tell me what promise u need.

Arjun I need u as my friend forever.

                          (Confused) only friend....

Yeah friend forever.

                 Ok I will be your friend forever. Don't mistake me. U didn't feel anything more than that ??

No Arjun. Sorry for making u upset.

                       Its ok situ.....u tell ur decision to ur parents tomorrow. I will call you later..... Bye

Ok Arjun bye...

Heyyyy Finally I pranked Arjun. I like him so much. But I wanted to play with him for sometime. His voice immediately sounded sad after I confess that. Its ok, let him be sad for few hours. After that I will tell the truth with something😘 which will convince him.

I thought that he will not call me as I didn't agree for marriage. But to my surprise he called me after one hour. We chatted for sometime. His voice was very low and sad. After that I went to bed thinking about tomorrow.

Next day....

I woke at 7.a.m and went to sit in the couch.  My mom asked,"usually u won't get up this much early why what happened??"

"No ma nothing just thinking" I told

"Is the matter is that much serious to  think at the morning itself," my mom asked

"What ma u forgot about the time u gave me to decide about Arjun" I asked confused

"U already told ur decision na, then why r u thinking about it now" my mom told

"When did I told my decision and what ??" I asked almost panicked.

"Arjun told everything and also asked sorry for everything that happened these days. His dad also told your dad that they will drop this proposal and will continue being our family friend" my mom told..

I stood up immediately from couch with tears rolling down my cheeks, " Ma, I didn't ........ I want......"

I can't speak, I really like him and I want Arjun as my husband. Everything gone wrong. I just thought to prank him, but I didn't expect that he will take it so serious. What to now.... My thoughts were interrupted as my mom came in front of me....

"Situ what happened why are you crying. Its ur decision and we r not against you. Don't worry dad won't say anything" my mom told.

"Ma wait I will come" I told crying and ran towards my room.

I called Arjun. He picked it after so many rings....

First Arjun.. Second Sitara

Hellooo Gud mrng
(Said in sleepy tone)

                        Oh u r still sleeping without any feelings..

What happened Situ??

                               I am crying her because of you..........Arjun

Hey why are you crying dear?

                     I told my decision to you only na why did you tell it to everyone.

Oh thattttt. It is protect you. It will bring problems if u tell it. So I did it.

                     Did  I ask you to tell it. Why r u doing this to me ??

Actually u were happy with your life before this proposal was made. Now u r in trouble. So we put u in trouble and it's my duty to bring u out of it.

                            What did I tell u as my decision?? Tell me now .

U told that I want to be your friend forever.

                        Umm what does it mean..

It means that I want to be your friend alone. And you told nothing more than that.

                     Ur stupid brain can't even understand what does the girl feel. I told I want you as my friend forever.

Yeah that's what I told.. situ

                        (Sobs really hard) I don't want any other men to be my friend forever except my husband......(continues to sob)

Situ....situ don't cry. I really thought u didn't like me. Sorry dear please don't cry..... I will correct everything don't worry..... Dear dear situ sorry sorry

                       Don't you dare to call me like that. Don't talk to me. I don't like you. Go away. I hate you. I just tried to prank you but within a single night u collapsed everything. What do you think of yourself. Are you that much generous to give away anything. U.......keep ur ph down. (I was overwhelmed)

I held up the call and stood there crying.

Arjun's pov

Everything was going good. The very next day Situ had to tell her decision so to remind her, I called her. When I asked her about the decision she asked me to promise that I should be her friend forever.

I told,"Ok I will be your friend forever. Don't mistake me. U didn't feel anything more than that ??"

She told," No Arjun. Sorry for making u upset. "

Hearing that I was literally broken into pieces. But I managed to continue speaking with her and I even called her after sometime.

I don't why she didn't feel anything. Since I started speaking with her I realised that she is my life and without her I am nothing. But all of sudden she told that I am nothing more than a friend to her.

I went to bed without eating so mom came to my room and asked,"what happened papu u face is looking sad"

"Nothing mamma" I told.

"Don't lie I know about my son. Tell me what happened" she asked

"Mamma Sitara told her decision " I told

"What did she tell" she asked

"She told that she wants me........ only as a friend in her life, nothing more than that" I told.

"Papu she really likes u. I am 100% sure she is ur wife. Something is  miscommunicated. Thats it. Wait. I will clear it now" she told

I look at her confused. She took her phone and started dialling her mom's number. I told," mamma its too late. We will talk about it in the morning. "

" Its ok papu. I will apologize to her mom. This is to be clarified now itself. She will know what Sitara has in her mind. Just wait and see" my mom told.

I just looked at her. Sitara's mom picked the call. Her voice was sleepy. But she came out of it and started speaking. My mom told her everything.

Her mom told," Situ likes him and I can see it. When she speaks to him her face becomes bright red. I think so she is trying to do something playful. U don't get worried about it. She will agree for this marriage."

Hearing this I shouted, "thank you aunty"

She asked, "is it in speaker aww"

I told,"aunty aunty I have a plan to hear it from Situ itself. I want you to act like this ................." .

I held the call and hugged my mom so tight. She laughed and told, "I told you na papu. Have a happy sleep my son". She kissed my forehead and left the room.

Next day morning I woke up to my phone ring. I looked at the screen. It showed my girl's pic. I smiled and picked it.

I told,"Hellooo Gud mrng".

She told,"Oh u r still sleeping without any feelings.."

She was crying. Even though I made the plan, I can't hear her crying. I managed myself to talk and convince her but she was overwhelmed.

After few minutes  she told,"I don't want any other men to be my friend forever except my husband."

Finally I heard it from her. She told me that I am her husband in a hidden way. I am so happy. At that time she was crying really hard. I apologized and tried to convince her but nothing worked.

She told," Don't you dare to call me like that. Don't talk to me. I don't like you. Go away. I hate you. I just tried to prank you but within a single night u collapsed everything. What do you think of yourself. Are you that much generous to give away anything. U.......keep ur ph down" sobbing.

After telling that she held the call. I feel so guilty. I thought she would express it but I didn't expect this much tears. I should go now. I should see her immediately. But I should ask permission from her parents. So I called her dad, he didn't pick the call.

I called her mom and told that our plan worked and also asked sorry for making their daughter cry. Her mom gave me permission to visit their home. I told her mom to take care of her till I come. I didn't bother of my night wear. I ran down and told my mamma everything.

I took my car started to her home. I reached her home almost in 15 mins. I parked my car near front gate and went inside. Their pets came running towards me but didn't shout as they get attached with me on that day itself. I expected her dad but her mom told that he is on a business trip. She told that Sitara was in her room.

I went to her room. She was not there. She was in the balcony. I went near hear.

Conversation as.......

A- Situ....

S- (turns and looks at him with puffy eyes and red cheeks)...... Why did you come here

A- Situ I  am sorry. Please forgive me..I just played with you. I didn't expect this dear.... Really really sorry....

S- don't talk to me. I don't like you. I hate you. How can you play with such things. I too pranked with you but did I tell you that I won't marry you. But u told that u don't need me. So I don't need you go away.....

A- I am so so sorry babe....

S- don't call me like that..

I stood there silent for sometime thinking how to handle her. She was standing there facing the wall. I turned her in one swift. I kept my hands in her shoulders looking at her face. She was not looking at me. She was still looking at her toes.

I lifted her chin to make her look at me. But she turned her face other side. I turned it towards me and kept holding it. she looked at me.

Our eyes get locked.👀❤👀.

I winked my left eye and told sorry looking directly into her eyes. Still my right hand holding her face and my left hand on her right shoulder.

I told
" Sorry Situ. I won't make you cry here after and won't let anyone else to hurt you. I promise you baby. Believe me. I am so sorry. See as soon as I heard you crying I came to see you darling. Look at me, I don't even changed my night clothes. I was sleeping at that time u called me so I came immediately."

She gave me an angry glare.

Suddenly I move to my knees and said pouting, " please Madam forgive your future husband he always does such crazy things but very good boy. Give him a chance. He won't do it again. If he does things like this again u can throw him from mountain but please don't leave him"

She was surprised and tensed by my actions. She told," Arjun please get up. What are you doing. Please get up. What if someone sees you like this. Get up please"

I told," I won't get up till you forgive me"

"Ok I forgive you,get up" she told

"No u r lying. U r still angry at me" I told

"Oh god Arjun please get up I forgive you really " she told

"No I can't believe you" I told

"What should I do now " she asked

"Then tell me that u will marry me. I want to hear it from you or else I will be in this position till you tell that." I told

"Arjunnnnn what's this" she whined

"Ok I will be like this till you tell that" I told

After few mins

" U mad Arjunnnnn... Other than you whom I will marry. U r mine. I am always ready to marry you my dear Arjunnnnn" she almost shouted

I stood and kept my finger on her lips and told,"hey  shh.. shh.hhhh.. aunty is in downstairs only"..

She throwed her arms around me and buried her head in my chest.....

I hugged her with her waist. She jerked a bit when I touched her waist but she relaxed then. After few mins she lifted her head and looked at me. Then she started hitting my chest with hands scolding," u mad, idiot, stupid, donkey, monkey, dog, cow, buffalo, elephant...."

I laughed saying," why r u not scolding me with the name of wild animals like lion, tiger, cheetah, Jaguar,etc"

She giggled and looked at me smiling. I palmed her face and wiped her cheeks with my thumb. Her eyes was so red. I told, "sorry baby. I swear this won't happen again. I can't see you crying like this. Please don't cry dear. If anything troubles you let me know I will be there within your first tear falls. "

I pulled her close to me and rubbed her shoulders to make her feel good.

After few mins she removed herself from me and told," my dad will kill me if he sees me hugging you like this"

"Situ we r going to get married and he won't tell anything"  I told still keeping my left hand in her hip.

"Hello sir. We r not Even engaged and for ur information our parents should agree for our marriage" I told

"They had agreed already na. " I told

"No my mom told that uncle told to drop this proposal and be family friends" she asked innocently

"Aww baby u r so innocent. U can't even guess that it was overall my plan. I only told ur mom to say like that..........(tells everything what happened the previous night)" I told smiling.

"Oh shit even my mom fooled me. I will deal with it. And for this plan u will get a severe punishment" she told

"Is it... Oh I am afraid.. what punishment.. " I teased her

"U not afraid na I will tell you to your father and my mom to my dad. " She told.

"Ok ok don't tell him he will scold me for making you cry. Whatever u always give me treat... I am happy..." I told

She looked confused and asked,"what treat did I give"

"Today also u r looking hot in your pjs...." I smirked

"Oh shit u always see me in pjs. Go down now. I will change and come." She told.

"No need babe. I have been seeing you in this dress for almost 20 mins. So u can come down in this itself" I told .

She blushed and nodded.

As we walked towards living room I asked, " Situ why did you cry this much for that simple thing. This can be solved so easily na. What happened this time to my cool girl"

"Actually I think about it now only. It is so simple. I might have told my dad and he would make it happen. Or else I might have talked to ur dad itself about my decision. But at that time, my mind was filled only with one thought" she told

"What thought Situ" I asked

"What else can I do if I miss you now. I  can't. I need u throughout my life. That thought made me mad I think so" she told.

I looked at her, she smiled innocently. I side hugged her and walked towards living room.

As we came down aunty made a wide smile. She requested me to sit. I sat in the couch. She went to kitchen while my girl followed. From there, I can hear her sound.

She was punching her mom I think so. After few mins her mom came with a tray which had  a tea cup and some biscuits. She kept it and told me to eat.

As I was about to a take a sip Situ came and got it from my hand.

Instantly her mom told," Situ what are you doing. Give it to him. U r behaving like a kid"

"Ma u don't know about him. He didn't Even brush his teeth. Very dirty boy. Yuck yuck" she told

"Situuuuu..... Be quiet..... Give it" her mom scolded

"Situ one tea without brushing does nothing. " I said

"Atleast go and wash ur mouth Arjun" Situ told

"If u don't give it now.....umm.....(I took one biscuit and made a huge bite) what will you do now???" I smirked

She handed me the tea cup and said, " this is final if u make it again I won't give u tea hereafter Arjun"

I told, " ohh I am scared. Let's see let's see"

Her mom smiled at us and went inside.

I told bye to her and her mom. I drove home happily..

Sitara's pov

After he left for his home, I made a call to my dear Nisha. She took it after few rings.

Conversation as.....

N- Hi Mrs. Arjun

S- (blushing)

N- hello hello r u there

S- yeah why r calling me like that

N- don't lie donkey. U were blushing. I know

S- no not too much.... Hey u know I told u my plan na. Total disaster. He......................(tells everything). See Nisha I am so innocent.

N- don't pout. U told me entire story. But something is missing. What is that donkey.

S- hey how do u know ......,....ssssss...... Nothing nothing

N- I heard you tell what happened..

S- we .... We ....

N- ohh kissing

S- hey no no no only hugging. I felt so safe and secured in his embrace.

N- mm mmm hmmm all my fate to hear this and all

S- dear actually today evening they will come to fix engagement date...

N- hey Situ ..... Super u should tell the  date first to me only

S- sure dear. Nisha Nisha Nisha

N- what

S- I ...... I

N- goddddddddd

S- I like him

N- I know that now keep your ph down and go get ready for the evening

S- hmm bye dear will call immediately after the date is confirmed.

N- ok Situ happy for you bye

Conversation ends

I should get ready. They will come at 4.00 pm and now its 2.00 pm.  My dad came just now home after finishing his business trip.  Now I should tell him my decision.

I went down and the conversation as...

S- paaaaaaa what did you bought me??(looking into his suitcase)

Pa- my little girl is ready to get married it seems

S- (blushing ) pa nothing is in ur suitcase. U didn't buy anything for me. Go pa

Pa- u didn't tell me anything Da.

S- it's ok I will forgive you Mr. Shekar

Pa- Situ is in so Jolly mood it seems

Ma- yeah yeah she is waiting for 4.00 pm

S- maaaaaa ....

Pa- I know everything dear. Be happy. Go get ready.

S- from now

Pa-then only u will finish at 5.00 pm

S- paaaaaaa.

Pa- ok come and eat then will discuss dear....

We three had lunch and I went my room to get ready....

I looked at my wardrobe.

I changed into this. As usual I put ponytail and kept my hair strands just  behind my ears then white stone bindi and chandhan. That's all I am ready. I looked at the time it was 3.45pm so I went down and saw my ma and pa getting ready. We heard horn sound. They came it seems.

My dad and mom went out to receive them whereas I was in my parents' room waiting to see my man. They all came inside and sat, I think so.

Soon my mom came inside and asked me to come. I went with my mom lowering my gaze. I sat in the couch next to my mom and opposite to my man.

Aunty told, "u both not Even  look at each other. Oh feeling shy because of our presence. "

Suddenly we both looked up, our eyes met.

"Awww man. U make something inside me. U r mine and I am all yours. No one is there to break this" my mind screams

He was in this👇👇

He was smoking hot in that outfit. His torso which is perfect for me wrap my arms around it.

We were looking and smiling. Except us they four were discussing about the date and venue of our betrothal. We both didn't participate in that discussion. After few mins

Arjun asked his mother something in her ears. She looked at him and then told, "Situ, Arjun wants to"

Before she finish her sentence I stood up. All laughed at me including mental Arjun.

I took him to my room. He asked," why did you bring me to your room"

I told," u only told that u need to talk"

He laughed and said,"hey crack, I want to use restroom. That's what I asked my mom to tell. U didn't even let her to complete the sentence"

I told," sssssssss.......um.... Ok ok go"

After few mins, he came out. I told," come we will go down"

He asked," for what. It's too boring to sit there. We can go after sometime. Till that talk something."

Conversation as....

A- come sit here (points the place next to him in bed)

S- (sitting in the bean bag ) nice shirt

A- only shirt not me

S- yeah only shirt.

A- u look so beautiful.

S- only my dress looks beautiful

A- no darling u

............ conversation goes on and after few mins they went down.

Aunty told smirking, " Arjun finished your work. More than 20mins"

We both sat in our previous places.

My dad told, " so u both r going to get engaged in 7days"

Uncle told," yeah we will take care of arrangements and tomorrow we will go for shopping"

We both smiled in unison.

They three left our house.

I called Nisha, "oii, dear get ready coming Friday is our engagement"

She told,"enjoy dear so happy"

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💓💓💓💓💓💓

Long chapter, hope u all enjoy it.

Waiting to hear from you guys. Please do vote and comment.

Thank you for the people who support and encourage me.

With love,

Yours siyasarasaga......❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

344K 13.3K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
248K 13.1K 37
"Meera"- A decent girl, in final year of her graduation is trying hard to cope up with her insecurities, studies and orthodox family. Though like he...
585K 29.9K 43
0. Summary. [Arranged Marriages Series 0.5] She is his first wife and soon she turns out to be his first love too. Arya lost her parents at a very yo...
3.4M 141K 69
An accidental marriage between two people. she was never supposed to be with him, far away from his eyes. An innocent soul got wrapped in his hatred...