πŒπˆπ’π“π„π‘ ππ€π‘πŠ

Af SEOKKBUTT

π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚ ━ 𝘫π˜ͺ𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦. ❛Why am I doing this, you ask? That's because, baby, you're so irresistable.❜ ... Mere

β–ŒΙͺɴᴛʀᴏ
DΙͺsα΄„ΚŸα΄€Ιͺᴍᴇʀℒ
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 07

3.7K 212 54
Af SEOKKBUTT

a/n :
Not proofread.

Soon after a walk of ten minutes, Taehyung and Hoseok reached their destination. Getting afraid of being late, Hoseok checked the time. He took a sigh of relief when he knew there was still some time to spare. Fifteen minutes to be exact, so he could peacefully make his way into the so called "interviewing office" and get his interview done.

Hoeseok was perfectly fine. Well, except fot the fact tgat his heart was insanely beating faster than the normal rate and he was hella apprehensive. So, to ease Hoseok's tensed nerves, Taehyung started giving him a slight neck massage while they were on their way to the office, simultaneously he explained to him about the procedure of the interview and also filling him up with the required details.

Though Hoseok found it so hard to grasp on everything Taehyung was saying at the very moment because he was genuinely just worried thinking what would happen in the interview. Will he do any good? What if he didn't? Where will he go? He left everything behind and came to Seoul all the way from Gwangju. It would be a shame if-

"Hoseok, are you even listening to me!?" Taehyung screeched, successfully snapping Hoseok away from his thoughts, "Listen to me, will ya?" He said, his voice calmer and less dramatic than before, "Don't worry about the interview, Hoseok, I'm sure you'll do great. You just need to answer a few questions regarding the position you'll be given, nothing major." He tried to convince him, sounding as calm as possible.

"But-"

"No buts! He's young, so think if him as a friend and talk to him confidentially. He likes confident people, so if you're confident enough in front of him, he wouldn't have to think about hiring you. He wouldn't eat you out alive either, so stop stressing on it too much," he joked in efforts of making Hoseok relaxed, but much to their dismay, that was exactly what's gonna happen.

Not immediately, but surely.

Taehyung then lead Hoseok to the top most floor, where Jimin's office was situated and where Jimin was eagerly waiting for his 'soon-to-be' new employ to show up.

For Hoseok, time was not passing at all. And it was all same for Jimin, too. But the only difference was their reasons. Hoseok just wanted to be selected for this job - based up on whatever he would be capable of - and Jimin just wanted Hoseok.

Jimin has been waiting in his office since the clock hit eight fourth in the morning. It was the earliest he ever even went to work but that doesn't matter because he is going to meet his baby boy and sooner or later, he would be under his mercy. Jimin smirked evilly on the thoughts he was having regarding Hoseok. The thought of him doing anything he would want to- with him made him go wild. Soon after sometime, Jimin's waiting came to an end when he heard a knock on the door.

Up on hearing the knocks, Jimin stiffened, "Come in," he ordered. But it wasn't Hoseok as he was expecting, instead it was Taehyung. And as soon as he closed the door behind him, he smiled at Jimin, "Hoseok has arrived to give his interview. I suggest you don't go too hard on him, yeah?"

Jimin just raised an eyebrow and smirked "Sure, let him in," he responded. Taehyung nodded, "Okay, he'll be here in a minute," and said that, he left.

A moment or two later, Jimin heard two soft knocks coming from his office door. Being sure of who it would be this time, he grinned, looks like my prey is finally here, he sang inside of his head as he became desperate.

But this time though, instead of ordering a 'come in' like he did before, he went to the door by himself and welcomed him.

And as soon as the door opened and Hoseok came face to face with the "Jimin" guy he met yesterday, Hoseok was shocked. For two reasons to be exact, One - 'Cause he never expected Jimin to be his boss and Two - being the obvious owner of the company Jimin - the boss - himself came to receive him. And this, my dear readers, made him look up to Jimin already because, which boss would receive the interviewee personally?

He thought Jimin is so warm-hearted and kind. Oh, well.

His expressions were so obvious that made Jimin chuckle. And he did. Listening to his laugh, Hoseok snapped out of his thoughts.

"I see, you're just on time." He started, gesturing Hoseok to go inside, "Be sure to come earlier if possible. It'd be good for us." He said as he locked the door and went to his seat, Hoseok - who was now opposite to Jimin, standing - was confused as to what he meant and so he gave such look to Jimin.

"Oh, I mean to the company, of course. Now let's begin with the interview, shall we?" Hoseok hesitantly nodded and both of them proceeded.

Hoseok was low-key relieved to know his new boss will be someone who he knew, well, not completely but good enough to rely on him.

After asking few basic questions that were indeed related to his job, Jimin was now pretending to go through Hoseok's files when he suddenly questioned, "So, Mr. Jung, whats your sexuality?" He looked at Hoseok for any reactions and was happy to see that he looked like a lost puppy, "Don't get me wrong, I support every community out there, but it's necessary for me to know about the sexual preferences of the ones who work under me, you know?"

Though unsure, Hoseok nodded "Y-yes, I understand." not really though, he thought internally - failing to notice the slight exaggeration of the words ' under me ' -. "I'm interested in guys. Once I've had a gi-" Hoseok cut himself off, realizing what he was about to say.

"Oh- I'm sorry, please excuse me," he politely apologized, "Please proceed." And that's when he decided, even though Hoseok kind of knew Jimin out of the office, he decided to draw a line and stay in his lane and treat Jimin as his boss - not as someone he knew, well, barely. Which is why he spoke formally to Jimin.

Jimin put the papers back on table and he rested his hands on it, "I'd rather listen to your story than take your interview, Mr. Jung," he spoke smiling creepily at Hoseok, but Hoseok thought otherwise.

▬▬

❤❤

04 09 2019
Seven four pm.

WORD COUNT -
1.06k words.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

76.7K 3.8K 18
(Completed) My life is nothing but tragedy.... Jungkook's father convinced Jungkook to marry Jimin..After married to the jimin. jungkook got to know...
116K 6.4K 39
Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Yoongi all have one thing in common: They're in love with Park Jimin, the pretty pregnant omega next do...
1.3K 129 9
Hoseok a cheerful, bubbly boy who is always happy and thinks positive. He and his mother and younger brother are mistreated by his uncle and aunty as...
947K 48K 46
"I'm pregnant." "It ain't mine...." 3 months later... "About that baby, I am gonna need it. I need an Heir." Started: 6.6.19 Ended: 6.21.19 Unedited