Bully|tk

By taetots

A clingy Taehyung and a distant Jungkook don't really pair; but who would've thought that Taehyung would turn... More

0| disclaimer
2| i'm far too gone
3| meet the new kim taehyung
4| i woke up in someone else's bed
5| i'm just labeled as "problematic"
6| i needed air
7| what the actual hell is wrong with you?
8| i think it's because of you
9| i didn't own a teddy bear
10| i think you should make him yours before someone else does
11| i was not asking you out on a date
12| mentally, i fist-bumped myself at my genius
13| but he's hot though
14| what game was he playing, exactly?
15| wait...am i standing on the ceiling?
16| i hope you're fucking happy, taehyung!
17| i'm fine
18| i'm so fucking whipped
19| fuck! shit!
20| be my boyfriend?
21| our legs were tangled together, like weeds in a garden
22| kim taehyung doesn't stutter!
23| when he goes to hell satan will think a pancake sinned!
24| what is it, hyung? i got some snitching to do!
25| you're precious to me
26| this is why i didn't want to ride in your stupid attention-seeking car
27| she will be your fiancé
28| today will not be a happy day
29| why?
30| even if your love life wasn't going well, there was no reason to ruin mine!
31| tell me you aren't a fucking faggot!
32| i can't believe you
33| i was just messing around with you, princess
34| you and the pet names
35| i will never need you
36| ice cream
37| so cold, so rude!
[extra]
[epilogue]
[author-nim's note]

1| you're such an idiot

12.4K 468 529
By taetots

Taehyung—

"Jungkook!" I'd exclaimed, excitedly. "Kookie!"

"Oh, hey, Taehyung," he'd replied, in a monotonous voice. I'd took no notice of how dryly he'd addressed me, and clung onto his arm. "Are you going to lunch? Let's go together!" He'd patted my hand, lightly, and slid my grip off of his arm. "Yeah, uh, you go ahead. I need to go use the restroom." I'd blinked, in surprise, but blinding, pure, trust clouded my brain, and I'd smiled. "Sure, Jungkookie, I'll be with the others, in the cafeteria. Yeah?"

"Mmm, I'll see you all there."

"Of course."

If only, back then, I could've noticed that stretched smile on his face, I'd probably have never descended into the hell that I'm in now. If only I could've stopped those feelings towards him, maybe I'd wouldn't be where I am now.

How foolish I was, back then.

How stupid, Taehyung.

Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung.

You're such an idiot.

Jungkook—

"He's so clingy!" I complained, leaning my head back, against the wall. Park Jimin, frowned, and tilted his head, making his blonde hair slide to the side. "Taehyung is a sweetheart, Jungkook. I wish you could see that. You two used to be so close."

I shrugged, unperturbed by the fact. "We used to, Jimin. That's past tense. I'm sorry, but I absolutely despise how much he clings on to me. Like a baby with his mother. Do I look like his fucking mommy?"

Jimin just shook his head, and breathed out a huge breath, "you're such a jerk, Jeon Jungkook. That kid adores you, and you're just kicking him under the bus? That's so mean!" He gave me a disapproving glare, "I wish you'd grow up, and understand why he acts like that. You're such a kid!"

With that, the short blonde kicked off the wall, that he was leaning against, and walked away, leaving me dumbfounded.

"'Understand why he acts like that'? What a bunch of bullshit!" I muttered under my breath, and stuffed my hands into my pockets. "Like I care about how he feels. He could be fucking depressed as shit, and I wouldn't care."

Yet, there was a nagging feeling in the back of my throat.

"Alright," I relented, against my conscience. "I'd probably care if he was depressed. Just a little."

My thoughts broke when someone screeched my name. I cringed, when I recognized the voice. Deciding to just, simply, ignore the voice, I marched off in the opposite direction. Yet, to no avail, the voice caught up with me.

It fucking jumped on my back, and clung onto me like a koala.

"Taehyung," I groaned, and leaned back, so he'd get off of me. I pulled his hands off of my shoulders, making him lose grip, and fall on his ass.

"Oomph! Ow! Jungkookie! That hurt!"

I rolled my eyes, and continued to walk away from the annoying silver-haired boy.

"Jungkookie! Wait for me, too!" Taehyung called, and ran to catch up to my quickening strides. I raised my shoulders, attempting to hide from the onlookers, that watched us pass by, in the hallways.

Damn, Taehyung was embarrassing me!

I walked quicker, to the point, where the boy was sprinting to match my pace.

"What's with the rush, Kookie?" He questioned, still not getting the hint. I suppressed a growl, of frustration, bubbling in my throat. How could he not get it? This guy was probably denser than the lowest depths of the ocean.

"I'm just hungry, is all," I responded tersely.

He nodded, cheerfully, and reached out to grab my arm. "Slow down! There'll still be enough food left, when we get there."

Oh, how I despised Kim Taehyung.

We walked to our lunch table, and I made sure to sit between Jimin and Hoseok. Jimin sent me a side glare, when Taehyung pouted, and took a seat next to Yoongi, whose head was hidden inside his folded arms.

Hoseok, sensing the hostile atmosphere, spoke up, trying to ease the tension. "So, um, Jimin have you talked to Namjoon and Jin, yet? Do you know how they're surviving college?"

Jimin played along, for the sake of it, and forced a smile. I could tell, since his eyes didn't rise up in crescents.

"Yeah. I talked to Jin hyung last night, but he ended the call early to make out with Namjoon." Jimin rolled his eyes, playfully, making Taehyung giggle. "Those two are so gross, I swear."

Yoongi suddenly raised his head up, and scanned the scene in front of him, with lidded eyes. "Did I skip half of the day, again?" He mumbled, sleepily. Hoseok nodded, and patted the elder's back, "you fell asleep in the cafeteria, and none of the staff bothered to wake you up."

Jimin shook his head, grinning, slightly. "Again."

Sighing, Yoongi rested his chin, against his arms, "looks like I'm getting another detention."

Taehyung placed a hand on the blue-haired boy's shoulder, "you really should sleep more at home, hyung." He received a pat on the head, which made some weird burning feeling rise from the pit of my stomach. I disregarded the feeling, thinking that it was hunger, and began to dig into my lunch.

Hoseok coughed, uncomfortably, and unwrapped his sandwich. "Did any of you study for that math test? Because, I didn't, and I need help." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "math isn't that hard, Hobi. You just need to use your horse brain more."

That made Hoseok knit his eyebrows together, and he glared at the elder. "Well, excuse me, honors student!" He retorted, pouting. "Not all of us are good at studying, so we could just skip classes and sleep all day."

"Yah! Was that an insult? Do you want a beating?" Yoongi demanded.

I rolled my eyes, at how obvious they were. They were just trying to make playful banter, so Taehyung wouldn't suspect something was wrong. It annoyed me. That brat shouldn't be treated like some little kid, who needs to have his hand held.

Having enough of all of this, I stood up, slamming my hands on the table.

"You guys are so wrapped up," I sneered.

Where was all of this anger coming from? Was it really just stacking up after all of these years of tolerating Taehyung? Did I really hate him that much? Was I this angry, that I was willing to throw away my friends?

Jimin narrowed his eyes at me, "yah. What do you mean by that?"

My body ignored the reasoning in my brain. My lips curled up in a distasteful frown. "You're always protecting Taehyung; shielding him. This charade has gone on long enough!" With that, I left the table, abandoning my lunch. I didn't feel hungry anymore.

"Kookie!"

I gritted my teeth, and continued to storm away.

He just never gives up!

"Kook!" Taehyung grabbed my arm, making me stop in my tracks.

His hand felt warm.

Scoffing, I flung off his grip, and stomped away.

"Jungkook, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Why are you always mad whenever I'm around?"

I smirked at that, and turned on my heel.

Some of the students in the hallway had stopped to watch us. This was the perfect time to publically humiliate Taehyung, and get him off of my back for good.

"You're always so clingy to me," I said, placing a hand on my hip. "You always try to jump on me, and annoy me. I don't care if you have feelings for me, Taehyung. Your feelings don't matter to me, and most importantly, you don't matter to me. So, why don't you do yourself a favor, and stop pursuing me." I paused, to watch the tears brim his eyes, a rush of satisfaction coursing through my blood. I was finally getting rid of him. "I will never love you back, nor do I want to. You are just a nuisance to my life, so leave me the fuck alone."

Taehyung—

Shattered.

That was how I felt. Broken to pieces, and stomped on. Like an abused toy, that was tossed away, once the child has grown up.

Tears, freely, flowed down my face, giving a good show to the onlookers.

They were whispering and laughing at me. They were all on Jungkook's side. Well. Who wouldn't be, after hearing his side of the story? No one would want to hear mine. No one had the pity or the sympathy.

"I-if that's how you f-felt, th-en why didn't you tell me before?" I hiccupped, wiping away tears, that only kept falling and falling.

He narrowed his eyes, at me.

Cold.

His eyes were so cold.

My heart hurt so much.

"You never got the hint. No wonder they call you an airhead, you're so fucking dumb!"

Having the last word, he spun on his heel, and walked away. Walked out of my life. Walked out of my heart.

"Aww, poor guy," they snickered.

"Hey, baby, I can love you way better than him."

"Knock it off, you just want a good fuck!"

"Haha! Shut up!"

My eye twitched, at that.

Who do they think they are, for laughing at me?

I got up on my feet, my face hooded underneath my fringe.

"Who said that?" I asked, voice low. I looked up, to meet the eyes of those judging faces. A guy, with red hair smirked at me. "What? That I can love you better? Wanna give it a go, baby boy?"

Hot, heated anger boiled in my veins.

How dare he?

My body reacted, before my brain could comprehend. I lunged forward, and swung my fist to his face.

How dare they?

How dare you, Jeon Jungkook?

I hope you guys will love this story :) This the first book that I will supply more angst, so I hope that you won't just leave because it isn't as fluffy, because TRUST ME, there will be fluff soon ;) Y'all know I'll go crazy if I don't write fluff.

-Author-nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 4K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
249K 13.7K 30
Jeon Jungkook, gets assigned to help Kim Taehyung throughout the school year, due to Taehyung's blindness. But, it doesn't really seem like Taehyung...
650K 29K 44
Jeon Jungkook, being 20 , an omega , but a fighter, he was a very smart person that had to skip two grades, and strong physically but had soft heart...