21| our legs were tangled together, like weeds in a garden

Taehyung—

I woke up to the feeling of something weighing me down. Sleepily, I blinked my eyes, trying to focus on waking up. For some reason there was a heavy weight draped over my waist and on my shoulder. My legs were locked down by some unseen force, and my left arm was held tightly.

Huh? What is this? Sleep-paralysis? I thought, in a daze. Suddenly, yesterday's events made a crash landing, making me whip my head around to find Jungkook's face merely a few millimeters away. His chin was resting on my shoulder, and his arm was wrapped around my waist with the same hand grasping my arm. Our legs were tangled together, like weeds in a garden.

The slight panic ebbed away, leaving a soft smile on my face. A sleeping Jungkook was actually really adorable. Despite all the muscles the younger managed to pull an innocent look while he sleeps.

You're finally mine, huh? I thought to myself, biting the inside of my cheek, to prevent my smile from growing wider. After years of pining for the boy and being humiliated by him, just to befriend him again, and help him with his anxiety I finally managed to have him as my own.

With my free hand, I reached for my phone, on the nightstand, to check the time. It was currently nearing noon and it was a school day. Sighing, I patted Jungkook's arm, in attempt to wake him. I pulled my lips to the side, bemused when he didn't wake. "Fine, be that way," I grumbled. I tilted my head to press my lips against the latter, keeping my eyes open. Jungkook's lips twitched before he fluttered his eyes opened. He stared at me for a moment, before shock sketched over his features.

I pulled away with a smirk, "that was the only way I could wake you up? You're so cliché." A lazy smile stretched on the younger's face. "I don't mind waking up like that everyday," he responded, stretching. Rolling my eyes, I sat up on the bed. "You realize that it's a school day and that it's almost lunch time, right?"

He sighed through his nose, "screw it. Can't we just stay here?" I snorted, "ooh, what a bad boy you are to skip school." He grinned, looking up at me, "I learned from the best." That earned him a smack to the chest. "Shut it! I don't do that anymore." He raised an eyebrow, "don't lie to me, Tae. I know that you still skip." Sheepishly, I turned my head, so that I wasn't facing him. "M-maybe a few times," I admitted.

Arms wrapped around my waist, and pulled me back down on the bed. "Cuddle with me!" Jungkook whined, nuzzling his face into my neck. "Hey, you clingy little asshole!" I exclaimed. "At least let me go brush my teeth!" The embrace only grew tighter. "We can brush our teeth, together, later," he responded, voice muffled inside the junction of my shoulder. Sighing, in defeat, I let him hold me.

"I can't believe you want to date an asshole like me," Jungkook mumbled after awhile. I twisted around, so that I was facing the other, on the bed. "I think you got the roles switched, Kookie. I'm the asshole here." The younger furrowed his eyebrows, "but you've been nothing but kind to me, in every possible way." A smile twitched at my mouth. "Wrong. The moment I first saw you again, I yelled and cursed at you. When you first requested to be friends, I'd laughed at you. I didn't cancel my fling with Ms. Yoo when I knew it was wrong and that I should've, and I still haven't cured your anxiety yet."

Jungkook gave me a small smile, "well, that's all in order, except for the last part. You're not obligated to cure my anxiety, Tae. It's up to me if I can get rid of it or not, and so far I've been doing pretty well." I draped an arm over the younger's waist, and brought my hand up to cup his face. "I'm proud of you, Kookie." He grinned, and pulled me closer, so that my face was buried into his chest. "I love you, Taehyung. You're never going to stop hearing me say that."

"Oh? Is that a challenge? Well, then you're never going to stop hearing me say that."

He hugged me tighter, "aww! You cute little puppy!" I pushed against his chest, to look at him in the eyes. "Yah! I'm not cute or a puppy!" I protested, glaring. The latter cooed, and stroked my cheek, "adorable."

"I'm not adorable!"

The ringing of my phone put a halt to our playful banter. Jungkook tsked, and scowled at the device, as I reached out to see who was calling. "Oh, it's Jimin," I said, before answering. "Fucking, cockblocker," I heard the younger grumble. Rolling my eyes, I brought my phone to my ear, "hello?"

"Where the hell are you, Taehyung? And Jungkook, too. Where are the both of you?"

I grinned, at the latter's tone of voice, "we overslept, so we decided to skip for the day." There was a pause on the other side as Jimin relayed the message to the others. "Don't tell me you guys did it," he teased. My cheeks felt hot, as I responded heatedly, "no, we didn't! Have fun in hell." I ended the call, and flung my phone across the room, where it hit the beanbag chair nestled in the corner.

Jungkook placed his hands on my waist, and rested his chin on my shoulder. "What did the cockblocker say?" I flushed, and turned my head. "Nothing," I grumbled. "He said nothing." The younger chuckled, before getting off of the bed. "Well, why don't we get started with the day?" He offered his hand, which I accepted with my head lowered to the ground. "Aww, baby, don't do that," he cooed. "Don't give me pet names," I grumbled, feeling heat surge to my face.

"You like it, baby boy, I know you do," he responded, pulling me to the bathroom. "Don't tell me you have a daddy kink," I wrinkled my nose in distaste. "Nah, that's too basic, but I wouldn't mind you calling me that," he replied with a wink. "Let's stick with no," I muttered. Jungkook only shrugged, as he grabbed my toothbrush and applied toothpaste on it. "Here you go, Tae," he said, after wetting it with water. "Thanks," I mumbled, accepting the toothbrush. "I need to get mine, I'll be back," he called over his shoulder, as he padded out of the bathroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror, before spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing my mouth. I smiled softly, feeling my heart warm at the thought of a particular black-haired boy.

I love you.

Jeon Jungkook.

Some fluff and rainbows :)

-Author-nim