Cheater Fem Various x Male Re...

By ZoomQ21

Read the title More

A rose by any other name
A Cats Nine Lies
Quote the Raven
Like Mother, Like Daughter
Breaking My Heart, Not My Legs
Everthing Will Burn
Weight of The World
Not A Story
BITES ZA DUSTO!
Like Mother, Like Daughter (2)
Vote!!! Pyrrha or RWBY
New MR Story!!!
Any Request?
The Deadliest Season
Brain Freeze(Short)
Proving Your Better(VERY short)
Should I?
New Part For The Shy Male Reader!
The Huntsman Who Laughs
The Huntsman Who Laughs (2)
The Huntsman Who Laughs (3)
A/N: A Question For You
The Huntsman Who Laughs (4)
A/N: New Chapter For Legendary
The Huntsman Who Laughs (5)
A/N: New Story!
THWL (Finale)
Secrets On Top Of Secrets
A/N: Request?
A/N: New Book?
Sleepyhead (Modern AU)
A/N: New Yandere Book
All Time Low
Sweet Tooth
Inner Beast (1)
Inner Beast (2)
A/N: New Story
Inner Beast (3)
A/N: Inner Beast
A/N: Address/Announcement Chapter!
Inner Beast (4)
(Intermission) Secrets On Top Of Secrets (2)
A/N: X
Lantern Corps: A/N
Inner Beast (5)
Inner Beast (6)
A/N: Update
(Intermission) SOTOS (3)
A/N: Update
Inner Beast (7)
(Intermission) Filleting Ligaments
A/N: Chapter Incoming!
(Intermission) Filleting Ligaments (2)
A/N: Various Book

So Much For A Happy Ending

9.7K 66 77
By ZoomQ21

A/N: Get it? Fairy tales usually have one. Seems like a stupid joke now that I think about it. Also this will be in an AU, so no magic and it might get dark at some point. Thanks for your request and I will try to do some of them in the future. When Y/N is talking to the reader I will do this. (Why even bother, right?) Requested by EdwardRictoften

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES IN THIS STORY! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Y/N POV

I never thought I would feel so much pain. I don't think my heart can take all of this. I wrapped my wrist in bandages and sigh "I really should stop doing this. I'll really hate myself if Mom or Dad finds out." I stood up, but I froze when my heart felt as if it were stabbed multiple times and set on fire. "This is all their fault." I put on a jacket and walked out of my apartment only to see Erza standing in front of me. What the hell did she want?

"Hey." She said as she attempted to avoid eye contact with me. "What do you want Scarlet? If you think I'll be happy and joyous after what you did then you're dead wrong." She bit her lip and let out a few tears "I... I'm sorry for what I did. I wanted our relationship to go a bit faster, but you always rejected my advances." I clenched my teeth in anger, but my heart began to hurt "Do you know what you did Scarlet?! You nearly broke me with your lies! Each and every word you said to me made my foundation crumble!" She took a step back and I could see a bit of fear in her eyes.

I breathed in and breathed out "I used to tell myself that you were the one that I wanted to spend my life with. I even put you above my mother on which woman I loved more. Was what we had just out of pity, or was it apart of some fucking dare?" Her eyes veered off into another direction "Ya know that silence can be an answer too, right?" I walked passed her and held my hand over my chest "How can I still love you after that?" Hopefully she didn't hear that, but deep down I kind of hope she did.

Time Skip

As I continued walking I heard very familiar voice which made my eyes widen and my heart to burn. "Y/N, wait up!" I turned my head and saw her. My other cheating ex, Lucy. "I... have to... talk to you!" She said as she tried to regain her breath. "What is there to talk about? You fucked Natsu and let him... you..." I clenched my fist "You let him cum inside Lucy. Did he even use protection?" Unsurprisingly she shook her head and looked down "No, he didn't. I... I was pregnant and he just up and left the minute I told him."

"Well isn't that great! Now you can... Wait, what did you mean by that?"
"What do you mean?" She said trying to stay off topic.
"You said you were pregnant. Did you..." I cover my mouth in shock. I didn't think she would be one to do such an act "Actually I didn't do it. Natsu did. When he left he went to grab a gun and he shot me in my stomach, killing the baby."

Her body began to shake and tears flowed freely "He's in prison right?" I may have not like Lucy, but nobody deserved that. "Yes, but I... I..." I gave her a hug and she cried on my shoulder "I'm sorry Lucy. I really am."

Time Skip - 2 months

(Lucy and I decided to start dating again and everything felt great. Every moment we had felt like what we had before her actions. What a false illusion.)

Today was Lucy's birthday and I wanted to make sure that everything was perfect. "Are you sure Y/N? That seems a little expensive." I smiled as I could hear Lucy's shock through the phone "Of course. It's your birthday and I wanna make you as happy as can be. I might take a while though." She giggled "Take you time N/N."

I smiled and hung up "Time to make that reservation!"

Time Skip

I sat at the table and waited for Lucy to arrive "Should I put the ring in the champagne? No, that seems a bit weird since we just started dating again. Also that's very Spider-Man 3." The waiter came by with a smile and said "I couldn't help but overhear you. You must really love her if you made a reservation here." I nodded "Yep! It's also her birthday so I thought it would be nice to bring her here." He nodded "We'll I'm glad you came here. She'll love our establishment."

2 Hours Later

I put my head down on the table and slowly slammed it repeatedly on to it "Um, sir?" I look up and see the waiter from before "We are going to close soon. I'm sorry that she never showed up." I gave him a small smile "It's fine. Maybe she's with some friends or family." I got up and left the restaurant with a smile on my face, but I was boiling with rage "She better be with family or friends."

10 Minutes Later

I knocked on her door, but nobody answered me. "I'm so glad that she gave me a key." I opened the door and walked into the living room, the dining room, and the kitchen only to find that not a single soul was around "Did she fall asleep on me?" I walked upstairs and I stood in front of her bedroom door. The stench of alcohol and something odd reached my nose."Lucy?" I slowly opened the door and my eyes widened to the side of bowling balls. The covers of her bed had laid on the floor. A naked Lucy was cuddling with Natsu and a smirk had been plastered over his sleeping face. "A-again?!" I walked into the room and I saw something blinking red in the corner. Oh no.

Time Skip

I heard a knock on my door and I had been quick to answer it. Of course it had been Lucy. "I'm sorry that I missed our date, but my Mom was very sick and I had to rush over to the hospi-" I put on finger up so she could stop talking "Have a seat. We need to talk."

Lucy POV

As I got closer to Y/N I saw that his eyes had a slight pink hue to them "Y/N? Are you okay?" He smiled, but it wasn't a very caring one "I'm fine." His voice cracked a bit and this became very alarming. I sat down and looked at him as he sat on the couch.

Y/N POV

"If this is about y-"
"Please don't lie to me Lucy. Besides the first time, have you slept with another man?"
"Of course not!" I kept my smile up and said "That's funny. I could have sworn that I was sent a video yesterday that showed something different." Her eyes widened "Y-Y/N..." I chuckled and said "Now I'll ask again. Have you slept with another man?" She looked down "Yes, I have. Please underst-"

"Stop. Was the truth so hard to tell?" She didn't answer me.
"Do you know what happens to someone when they've been at an all time low? Suicidal thoughts come to mind." I lift up my sleeve and take off the bandages to reveal 24 cuts on my right forearm "12 from Erza and 12 from you." I reached under the cushion and grabbed a knife "What's 12+6 Lucy?" She sat there in fear and shock "Answer me Lucy."

"1-18."
"18. So 24+6 is..."
"3-30."
"Good." I began to cut my forearm with a smile on my face "1 cut, 2 cuts, 3 cuts, 4 cuts, 5 cuts. You wanna know where the last one is going?" She shook her head and began to cry "P-please stop this!"

"The last one goes on my neck." I slit my throat with a smile on my face. Now I can be free from this pain we call life.

A/N: That was dark. Like very dark. I know that most of you know this, but the topic of that is no joke and it's never a good solution. I'm gonna make sure the next chapter is kind hearted though. I promise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 2.7K 15
You cannot hide from me! You did this to me and now you will suffer! I will kill all of the ones you care for and make you watch before I split your...
193K 1.8K 8
You felt like you were one of the luckiest guys in Vale since you were dating the Genius Ruby Rose, but those feelings turned to hatred when she did...
214K 1.9K 17
"I Awaken". A story that gave me the notoriety I have today. But things are changing. Darkness is consuming Remnant. Oh yes, we're replaying "I Awake...