Angel Academy

By Obsidian9302

For years angel academy has taught students of all races and ability's, angels, werewolves, vampires, dragon... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
TRAILER!!
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY- FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
NOT AN UPDATE BUT IMPORTANT
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
BONUS CHAPTER: Christmas At The Academy.
READER ART

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

118K 6.1K 1.1K
By Obsidian9302

I pulled away from Shade and looked up at him. 

"I know what your thinking... but our parents don't define who we are, we make that decision for ourselves" comforted Shade as he wiped the tears from my soaked face.

I nodded my head and wiped away the remaining tears from my face. He continued to look at me with concerned eyes so I cleared my throat and tried my best to put on a cheery tone.

"We should go and tell someone... about Stoneheart," I said heading towards the door.

I moved through the frame quickly but felt myself being pulled backwards by a strong pair of arms.

"Are you sure your ok?" Shade asked as he turned me around to face him.

What I wanted to say was no, no I wasn't ok, everything I have ever known about my family just crumbled away, leaving a confusing mess in its place. But instead, I snapped out of my thoughts and placed my hand on his arm.

"I'm fine" I lied, giving him a fake smile.

He gave me a look that told me that he didn't believe me, but he left it alone and broke our eye contact, he let go of my arm and advanced quickly down the corridor with me following closely behind him.

*_*  

Following the death of the Mr Stoneheart, there was a new principal appointed to the academy, and the Elysium Guard was sent to investigate the situation, I wasn't surprised when they found out that there was a traitor in the academy because there is no way that somebody could just walk through the schools borders and murder the principle on their own. But the question was, who?

Mr Albern, the new principle led Mr Stoneheards funeral ceremony, before assuring us that the traitor would be caught and dealt with by the guard. The Elite team training has resumed and the principal has decided not to tell the school about my newfound parentage and Shades demon side. He ensured us that doing so would just cause unnecessary problems for the both of us, although we did tell our friends.

So basically, the school has gone back to the way it was, as if nothing had happened, as if nothing was wrong. They were in denial, the war was coming whether they wanted it to or not, we couldn't prevent, it but we can win it, and get rid of Sebastian for good.

------------------------

"Everybody settle down" commanded Mr Albern.

I sighed heavily and slumped further down into my chair and rested my face in my hands.

"Thank you," he said nodding his head. "the regional games are in two days, so do your best to train for them in the time that is given to you"

"How is this still happening after the principal's death" whispered Shade as he turned around to face me.

"A distraction?" I shrugged.

"I just have a really bad feeling about it," he said, concern flashing across his eyes.

I averted my attention back to the stage to see that Asher was standing next to the principle.

"As your fully aware, there is a traitor within our school," said Asher looking annoyed.

A couple of angered murmurs broke out but were silenced immediately by Mr Albern holding up his hand.

"I promise that me and my elite team will find the traitor, and deal with them as the Elysium guard seems fit"

I scanned the crowd for any sort of clues as to who the traitor would be, they would definitely look scared right now, the Elysium guard were known for their high skill and ruthless fighting. Some people were cheering or nodding their heads but none showed any of the signs that I was looking for.

I turned to face the others.

"Are you guys all free after training?" I asked looking around the table.

"No, I have... this... thing," said Chase hesitantly.

I rose my eyebrow at him and watched as his cheeks reddened.

"Same" shouted Zack and Sylvia at the same time.

Try both immediately blushed and looked down at the table. What the hell is going on with them I thought to myself as I took in their awkward appearance.

"What thing?" I asked.

"Its... ugh... well..." rambled Chase.

A smile grew on my face as he continued to make things worse for himself.

"Fine, I'll look for myself" I laughed.

Chase relaxed slightly and let out a small chuckle.

I entered his mind and immediately saw... unicorns (probably an attempt to block me out) and ... Elizabeth?

"When were you going to tell me?" I asked telepathically through our link.

"I'm sorry, a lot has happened lately and I didn't think that you would find it important" he replied.

My heart sank. Why wouldn't he think his life is important to me? He's my family.

"I will always make time for you, you guys are my family and whatever is going on in my messed up life can wait, you guys come first," I said.

Chase, Zack and Max nodded and relaxed into their chairs.

"So Zack, anything you want to confess?" I chimed.

"Sylvia and I have... kinda been dating," he said quietly.

I could feel his anxious emotions flooding through the link as he waited for my response.

"I can't believe you both didn't tell me! But I'm happy for all of you! Do you think they're your mates?" I shouted excitedly.

I watched as they all covered their temples and shot me a glare.

"Sorry" I apologised sheepishly.

"We're not sure" they both replied but Zack looked more decided than Chase.

I laughed to myself as their cheeks flared up.

"They have good enough reasons not to come," I said to the others out loud.

They looked at me in confusion and then shook it off when they realised that we had a private conversation.

"Is everyone else coming?" I asked.

They all agreed just as the bell rung loudly around the room. We all got up with a sigh and walked down to training, I promised myself that I wasn't going to get too caught up in my own life again. My friends were really important to me so they deserve to have someone to talk to about their own problems without feeling afraid that I won't listen. 

*** Thank you all for reading and voting!

This was more of a filler chapter to introduce the new principle and briefly mention the Elysium guard so I should be able to update again pretty soon :) ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 85 11
Everyone believes in something, Gods, aliens, demons, ghosts... but there are some of us that believes in ANGELS. They think just that the angels ju...
2K 59 26
Akira often gets in fights, in spite of being mysophobic. After getting arrested she is sent to Oraion Academy, a school for people like her. Akira...
274 42 39
When Angelique Savant, a quiet, unassuming foster kid with a genius IQ is found not guilty of attempting to murder her best friend, she's committed t...
127 31 18
Prompt #20 "You finally build enough courage to talk to that cute someone you see every day on the bus. Their face turns dark as they respond "You sh...