To Love Him | ✔

By CriticallyIntense

HR-19SS | Sammy Walcott is the loner boy. The boy with scars and bruises. The quiet lacrosse boy. Sammy doesn... More

To Love Him
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
024
Cast
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038 | Epilogue
UP Next
Bonus Chapter |1| R rated
Bonus Chapter |2| R rated
1 million views.
New Book

023

50.7K 2.6K 1.1K
By CriticallyIntense

Sammy Walcott

"I can't believe we're gonna be playing in the rain."

"That's total bad luck man."

"Don't jinx it!"

I tore my eyes away from the two boys and pulled my shirt off. My eyes returned to them on it own accord and watched them. They were both shirtless, one guy was in his sport shorts, the other one in boxers. One guy was clearly more bulky than the other, than even me, it was intimidating. And one tanner than the other. One skinny, the other with nice abs.

I tore my eyes away from them again, pulling off my pants. Then pulling on my shorts and sitting on the bench to tie my shoes on. I glanced up at them and I watched the skinny guy stretch, my eyes following all his movement. His legs, butt, back. He could do with more squats.

Hmm

I chuckled forcing myself to focus on my shoes. You're not gay Sammy, quit the staring. I'm actually trying to figure out my sexuality over here. On a normal day, I won't check this guys out. Not even if we're all naked in the washroom. But it's been settled that I like Elijah, even though I'm still trying to wrap my head around all that.

So far, only Elijah attracts my attention. He's the only one I check out. He's the only one I want to check out. He's the only guy that confuses me. The only that bubbles up all the weird feelings from inside me. The only guy I want to kiss me. No other girl, no other dude is like him.

So what exactly am I? Eli-sexual?

"Sammy!" I look up at the call of my name and I immediately catch the ball, I see heading my way. Coach burst out laughing, "You still got it. Gather around everyone."

I got up, taking my shirt with me. As we circled around the coach. Well, they. I just relaxed on a locker nearby and watched.

"So this game is pretty important to us and although the weather is horrible, we can't let that get to us. I want you guys to work together and do your best ok? No one disappoint me out there? Okay? Walcott, there's no I in team, work together with the captain. You guys are practically co-captains. Understand?"

"Sure Coach." I replied smirking at Dave Yde. We would have been co-captains but I refused, personally saying no the coach. He doesn't know this and continues to brag, feeling all mighty. The only thing that can put him in his place is either steal his position or give him a good beating. He's lucky I'm not generous with him.

"So let's go there and do our best!" Coach shouted finishing up the prep speech and making every cheer. Except me, I'm too busy fixing my padding.

"I ain't being Co with anyone. Especially not Mr Grouchy." Dave say making his friends laugh.

I rolled my eyes pulling my shirt on, another lame name. First Mcglare now Mr Grouchy. How original.

"Or should I say Mcmute?" This time only him laughed. I could hear him teammates whispering things to him but everyone can tell that a dead man is deaf so...

I grabbed my helmet and stick. I'm okay with everybody else on the team, they accept me for the quiet angry person I am but only Dave is the problem. The worst part is he's completely powerless and if I should fight him, he would just die on the spot. I glare at him as I make my way to the exit, his friends clearing out of my way. Only he stays put, glaring back.

"Get out of my way." I say elbowing him in the ribs. He folds forward with a yelp, unintentionally or intentionally moving out of the way. I roll my eyes and walk past.

See what I'm talking about?

"Oh and Yde?" I stopped deciding to at least say something. "Its your choice whether we work together or not. It's either we win with your help or we win without it."

With that being said, I walk out of the locker room, out of the school and into the rain. Or guest have already arrived. A rival school. And the bleachers were semi full. I brought out my phone, surprised and panicked to see a text from my mum.

-

Good luck baby. Sorry I can't make it to the game. Play safe! <3

-

She doesn't want to tell me but I'm sure its Dennis's fault. He stopped her. I'm seconds away from crushing my phone when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn with a frown, only for the frown to be washed away immediately.

"God I hate the rain." Elijah says his head lowered as he tried and failed to keep the rain away from his face. His hands were tucked into a water proof jacket and his hair mated down.

I smiled, "Then why are you in it?"

He looked up at me, his eye lashes wet too. "Duh, 'cause of you. Why else?" He turned to the bleachers shaking slightly. "Melissa here?"

"No, she can't make it." I replied.

"See? All the more reason why I must be here."

I want to tell him that I don't need anybody here but I'm happy he's here. So I keep the words in and just smile gratefully. "Thanks Elijah, you're so nice."

He put his hands over my shoulder, "You're lucky I like you, best friend. I wouldn't go through all this for just anyone."

Even the rain I can still perceive his Cologne and I like his hand over me, wish it'll never leave. "You're lucky I like you too Elijah, I wouldn't do this for just anyone."

And then I did what I never thought or dreamt to do in a million years. I kissed him. On the cheek though. He froze turning slightly to look at me.

I shrugged. "Figured I'll be like your Louise friends." Exhale. I reached up ruffling his wet hair. "See ya."

I left him there putting on my helmet and running to my teammates. The whistle blew and Elijah was still standing at the spot I left him. Yup, two can play the game.

And about my sexuality? Definitely Eli-sexual.

---------------------------

Ooo emmm geeeee! I'm in love with Sammy, why aren't I a fictional gay guy?

What's their ship name. They need one.

😎

See you in the next chapter. Vote and comment!

©CriticallyIntense

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298 34 11
Captain of the baseball team, Joey Reid, is confused. All he's had were girlfriends but what happens when he catches feelings for one of the new boys...
357K 11.6K 43
Previous Title: HOME Naive and innocent looking Dylan encounters a pompous bad boy who just happens to hang with the wrong crowd. Lies and deception...
145K 4.9K 51
"You're not alone, Noah. I'm here. I'll always be here... and I love you." No matter how complicated things get, his words will always bring me comf...
60.1K 1.9K 32
Harvey is a 16 year old boy with a sassy attitude, he's sarcastic and plain rude. He lives in a mansion with his wealthy parents, his dad is the mayo...