The Plan (TAUEN fan-fic)

De lighttaemint

Did Taemin and Nauen met by chance ? or is it an elaborate scheme of the two company to make these two meet a... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1 : The First Meeting
Chapter 2: The Fan Boys
Before and After the date
Moving In
Coming of Age
Get Together
Finally get the Chance
After the Photoshoot
After the Result / Skating Rink
Japan Part 1
After the Tokyo Concerts
Japan Part 2
Birthday Gift
Double Date

Confession

39 2 1
De lighttaemint

Nauen was changing into her swim wear. Taemin waiting for her outside the changing room. When he saw that she is really wearing a bikini, he can't stop looking. Taemin's manager saw the look on Taemin's eyes. And clear his throat until Taemin became aware.

Taemin : Nauen-ah, you really will wear that for broadcast? (Looking at his very sexy girlfriend)

Nauen : (blushes and teasing Taemin) Yes, Oppa. It's ok right?

Taemin gets one of his shirts from his bag told his manager to not look at Nauen ever and handed to Nauen: Wear this on top of your bikini. That is for my eyes only. Never for broadcast ever, understand? (Being so serious)

Nauen laughs : of course not. I am just teasing you and see how you would react. (Took Taemin's shirt and put in on and she gets a short to wear too)(Smiling)

Taemin : Only wear bikinis when you are with me ok?

After Filming

Nauen still tipsy. While Taemin is still sober. He accompanied Nauen to her van and gets in too.

Nauen : Oppa, can you accompany me going home?

Taemin : Yes (turns to Apink Manager) is it ok?

Manager : it's ok. As long as nobody saw you within the building.

Taemin : Ok let's go. (Send a message to his own manager)

Nauen is a little sleepy as she is not that accustomed to drinking. Nauen put her head on Taemin's shoulder. He already asked his manager to drive his car to Apink's dorm and leave it in the carpark.

During the drive to Apink's dorm, Taemin is holding Nauen's hands and thinking. His mind remembers Nauen wearing only her bikini, his very sexy and alluring girlfriend. That thought makes him feel hot, he can feel the desire and the yearning to kiss and touch Nauen. But he needs to control himself as her manager is in front and Nauen is half asleep.

Nauen stirs and place her other hand on Taemin's thigh unconsciously caressing. These acts send shivers to Taemin's already hyperactive desire. He stops Nauen's hand and just holds it. Nauen open her eyes and looked at Taemin.

Nauen : Oppa, why are you holding both my hands?

Taemin : (smiles) Your hand is being naughty.

Nauen confused: Naughty how? I just want to touch you, you don't like it?

Taemin : (whispering) oh, Nauen-ah. I like it too much. But you need to do that when we are alone not with your manager driving.

Nauen innocently looks at her manager then back to Taemin: kindly explain. I don't understand.

Taemin: Next time. I will explain to you. Just don't do what you did earlier in public ok? When we are alone, you can touch me as much as you like, wherever you like.

Nauen still confused just nodded. Told her to ask Chorong Eonnie or Eunji Eonnie about it.

When they arrived at Apink's dorm. Taemin carried Nauen princess style while her manager gets all her things. Chorong opened the door for them and surprised to see Nauen very sleepy.

Chorong: What happened? You both look exhausted. (Gesturing for Taemin to go ahead and put down Nauen on her bed)

Taemin: We drunk a can of beer each. Did not realize that her alcohol tolerance is very slow. (Put Nauen on her bed, kisses her cheek and forehead while saying good night Nauen-ah. I love you)

Taemin was about to leave when Nauen sat up.

Nauen : Hey Lee Taemin. Where do you think you're going? Didn't I tell you to stay with me?

Nauen tried to stand up and almost fell if Taemin hadn't caught her.

Nauen : (whispering) Don't go. Stay here. Ok? (Clutching Taemin's shirt)

Taemin :Chorong Noona. Can i stay here for awhile until she let go?

Chorong chuckles: Yes you can stay. But no funny business ok?

Taemin trying not to smile: I don't know what you mean.

Chorong : yeah sure, you don't as if I would believe you. Now, you will feel how possessive Nauen is with all her belongings. (Left them laughing)

Nauen still holding on to Taemin's shirt let go and pulls him to lie down beside her. Then she snuggled in. Taemin can hear her steady breathing. Nauen hand is on top of his pants. This is going to be a long night.

After an hour Chorong went in and check on them. She found a sleeping Nauen still not letting go of the already sleeping Taemin. She let them be, left a note in the kitchen then she went back to her room and sleep.

The next day only Eunji has an early schedule, saw Chorong's note, took out her phone and send a message to Key. Look in at Nauen's room and sneak a peek at the two sleeping. Snap some photos and send to Key. Closed the door and left the dorm smiling. Very happy for Nauen.

Chorong woke up and starts preparing for breakfast. After some time, Bomi join her in the preparation.

Bomi : everyone still sleeping?

Chorong : Yes except Eunji who already left for her schedule filming. Btw, we have a guest.

Bomi : Guest? Who?

Chorong : Someone else slept here last night. (With a confuse look from Bomi) a certain maknae of the Shinee group (Bomi understood)

Bomi : Where did he sleep? Don't tell me...

Chorong : Yes, Nauen wouldn't let him leave. (Laughs)

Bomi : I am so jealous. I wish we all have boyfriends too. Eonnie, (teasing) I saw how Jjong Sunbae looked at you (smiling)

Chorong : Oh, Stop that. Not funny at all.

After a few hours. Some of the other Apink members woke up, was alerted by Chorong about the house guest. Bomi went out for her schedule. Chorong, Namjoo and Hayoung went shopping. Chorong left a note for Nauen and Taemin.

Nauen was the first to wake. She is somewhat confuse because it has been months since she had a good night sleep. Then remembers what happen yesterday and last night. She groan, tried to put her hands on her face. Suddenly became aware that Taemin is still holding her hand. She looks at Taemin's sleeping form. He was sleeping on his side his right hand holding her left hand. His features are like a baby. Soft skin, silky hair, his forehead is showing for once, straight lovely nose, pouty kissable lips. Nauen lean in and touch his lips with hers without thinking. When their lips touch, she became aware of what she's doing and becomes embarrassed, tried to back away but Taemin put his hand against her back to draw her closer and kiss her properly.

Taemin : Good morning Nauen-ah. (Planted another kiss)

Nauen : Morning Oppa. (Blushes a deep shade of pink)

Taemin : So nice to wake up next to you. I like how you wake me. (Laughs) Can you do that all the time?

Nauen so embarrassed trying to cover herself with her hair. Taemin holds Nauen's face, brushing her hair out of the way. Looks into her eyes and said "I Love you" and kiss her again on her mouth.

When the two finally went out of the bedroom, they found the dorm deserted. Nauen went to the kitchen and saw Chorong's note.

Nauen : They went shopping and the others have schedule. Chorong Eonnie and Bomi Eonnie prepared some food for us.

Taemin : Really? So we are really alone?

Nauen started being nervous and lick her lips.

Taemin : Don't do that.

Nauen : What? Oppa, don't do what? I didn't do anything.

Taemin : Don't lick your lips. It's giving me ideas that I don't want to have especially when we are alone. (Laughs)

Nauen nodded blushing. Nauen set up the table for them to eat breakfast. While they ate, they talked about their goals and dreams for their future. Taemin told her that his company has approach him and they would give him a solo album. Nauen is very happy to hear that. She in turn told him that the company wants Apink to have a Japanese album and concert

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

142K 4.7K 50
Taehyung and Jimin are 'nerds' at Seoul University.They will take over their fathers' company after their fathers retire. Jimin and Taehyung are chil...
15.5K 596 25
They met as Juniors and Seniors.They became friends.They started admiring each other.They decided to be in a relationship.They became sweet and a pe...
1.7K 110 16
... What happens when The CEO of Jeon industry accidently meets the most famous kpop group in the middle of the streets performing while he is going...
5.6K 219 22
switch enemies to lovers just a taekook story in which Jungkook and tae are enemies but one particular day ends up with them both fucking. what hap...