My Bully

By JrayIaaN

"I don't get why you always do this to her" Aaron said. I look down at my feet and mumble, "I don't either" ... More

My Bully
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 23

358 15 0
By JrayIaaN

Chapter 23: Nick

"What the fuck?!" A familiar guys voice yells.

Tony and I quickly pull away from each other. Tony immediately looks at the guy with wide eyes. I on the other hand don't look over at the guy. Fuck. I'm dead.

I finally look at the guy to find Harry staring at us in disbelief. It was Harry?! He sounded like Tyler when he fucking yelled! Tony looks atbme then Harry and runs away. Damn not again.

"I'm so fucking confused" Harry says sitting next to me under the tree.

"So am I" I say to myself aloud.

"I thought you guys hated each other" Harry says "every time Tony talked about you I'd get scared"

"What would she say?" I ask leaning against the tree.

"Just different ways to threaten you, I didn't want to be on her bad side" Harry says.

"Can you do me a favor and not tell Tyler" I say.

"I actually like you man" Harry says slapping my back "why would I do something that would get you killed"

I smile at his joke, or maybe Tyler would kill me, is that a joke?

"How'd you get Tony to like you?" Harry asks "your a legend to have a girl hate your guts to having them all up on you"

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me" I say.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Harry says " you two were fucking eating each other a few seconds ago"

I shrugged, "I don't think that means anything"

"So your telling me Tony kissed you like that because she doesn't like you" Harry says.

I think about and can't think of anything to say back. Doeas she really like me back?

"Exactly I'm right" Harry says "now get your bitch ass up and find her"

"I should?" I ask getting up.

"Yes go! I'll make sure Tyler doesn't find out" Harry says.

"Thanks" I say with a smile.

"No problem oh and one more thing" Harry says getting up and facing getting all serious "if you hurt Tony I will beat your ass"

"I'd like to see you try" I say with a smirk.

Harry's serious expression turned into an amused one, "I like you kid, now go find Tony"

I give Harry a nod before leaving to find Tony.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I looked around for about five minutes but still couldn't fined her but I managed to bump into Alec and Danny.

"Alec have you seen Tony?" I ask.

"Uh yeah, she's in the café right over there" Alec says pointing at the café near the mini beverage bar "why is she okay?"

"Yeah she's fine, she just left her phone" I say. She actually did leave her phone again.

I go into the mini café and look around for Tony. I find sitting in the staring at her iced coffee.

I start to walk over to her but stop and watch as a guy sat down infront of her followed by two other guys. I get closer so I can hear what they're saying.

"Hey" the guy in the middle says. I already want to punch him.

Tony looks up from her iced coffee and gives them a blank look.

"Does she speak?" The guy on the left snickers. I want to punch him too.

Tony gets up taking her iced coffee with her but the guy on the right grabs her hand to stop her. I want to fucking murder that one.

"Where you going?" The right guy said.

Tony rolls her eyes at the douche bag, "let go of me"

He stands up to face her and leans into her ear and whispers something in her ear. Tony snickers, "you wish"

"C'mon just come with us" the right douche bag says.

The left douche bag stands up amd walks over to them and snakes his ugly ass arm around her waist, "we always get who we want, so lets go"

"Excuse me?" Tony says ready to slap them.

The middle douche bag gets up and stands infront of Tony, "guys let her go"

Middle douche you better hope right and left douche let her go or else I'm going to come in there.

"I saw her first" middle douche says.

Bitch you did not just say that.

Right and left douche let her go and middle douche goes to make his move to touch Tony.

"Yo douche!" I call over to them.

The guys turn to my direction and I start walking over to them. The guys just smirk at me, what the fuck? Do they not know they're going to get their ass beat?

"What the hell do you want?" Middle douche says.

"What the hell do you want from my girlfriend?" I say using that trick again.

"Your girlfriend?" Middle douche laughs. "She was just hittling on me"

I laugh "hitting on you"

Middle douche stops smiling.

"So you could leave her alone now" I say "or-"

"Or what?" Right douche says.

"Or I'll beat your asses" I say.

"I like to see you try" right douche says.

"Alright" I say pulling up my sleeves to reveal my muscles.

Right douche is the first to come at me. I easily twisted his arm and threw him to the floor, he tried to come back up again so I kicked him!back to the floor. The left douche charged at me and all I had to do was kick the douche where the sun don't shine and he was done.

"Hey Tony can I borrow this for a second?" I ask taking her iced coffee out of her hand "thanks."

Right douche tried to get up again so I kicked him back to the floor for the second time and punched the middle douche. He was about to swing at me but I splashed all the iced coffee on his face, he covered his eyes and slid on the iced coffee on the floor. He tripped over the right douche who was on the floor and put him back down on the ground without me having to kick him down a third time. Middle douche hit his head on the table and clutched his head in the pain.

I grab Tony's hand and quickly get her out of the mini cafe. Good thing the part where they make the coffee is in a separate room than where you can go sit down at a table, so no one was in there to see all that.

I stop to check if Tony is okay, "are you okay?" I ask examining her.

"I'm fine" Tony says "are you okay"

"Yeah I'm fine, they didn't touche me" I say with a smirk.

Tony then hugs me, she gets on her tippy toes so her arms could wrap around my neck. "Thank you for saving me again"

I wrap my arms around her waist, "anytime"

"Nick"

"Yeah?"

"Did you really mean it?" Tony asks.

Pull my head away to look at Tony, "mean what?"

"What you said to me when we were sitting under the tree" Tony says.

"Yes, I meant all of it, I promise" I say looking into Tony's eyes.

"And that I'm your girlfriend?" Tony asks slowly.

When I said that I used it as a trick to get the douches to leave but when I said it I also wished she was my girlfriend.

My eyes go wide "do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes" Tony blushes and hides her face on my chest.

I kiss Tony's head and hug her tighter unable to stop smiling.

Harry I fucking love you! Thank you!

"Oh and Nick?" Tony says looks up at me.

"Yeah?" I say looking down at her smiling.

"You need to get me a new cup of coffee" Tony says.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that" I laugh. I take her hand and we make out way to the cafe to get Tony her drink.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Why am I always stuck in the middle?!" Tony complains.

"You don't get in fast enough" I say.

"Yup" Alec agrees.

Tony crosses her arms and slouches in her seat.

Tony was grumpy the whole car ride because she was sitting in the middle seat.

"Tony we're home sit up" Tyler says.

Tony sits up and reaches over me to open the car door, "hurry up and get out"

Because she said the I took my time getting out. Tony sighed annoyed and turned to get out the way Alec did but I took her hand to stop her. Annoying Tony was not the only reason why I was getting out of the car slowly.

Tony turns to look at me, right when she does I lean in and kiss her lips.

Tony gasps and blushes, "Tyler could've saw!"

"I just couldn't resist" I say with a smirk and get out of the car. I wait for Tony to get out of the car so I can close the door for her. Tyler turns around to see if we are out of his car so he can lock it. When he locks it he turns back around and I give Tony a kiss on the cheek.

"Nick!" Tony whines.

"What?" I ask with a laugh.

"Your going to get us in trouble" Tony says.

"Trust me, I won't" I say and give Tony one last kiss on the lips before joining the other guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.5K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
163K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...
16.6M 310K 26
He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his m...
Dear Cupid By Ari

Teen Fiction

266K 9.2K 27
"DREW!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I sprinted through the crowd of many passerbys walking through the streets of New York. I could see him i...