Never Again (Teen Wolf/ Maze...

By ashlyn7300

Thomas, Newt, Minho, and Aris all make it to the 'safe haven', but after finding out everything they knew was... More

Nice Little Blue Star
What the Bloody Hell Was That About?
I Just Wish I Could Remember
It's Time...
Min-hohoho
It's Hard To Care If You Don't Remember It In The First Place
Oh By The Way, I'm Gay
Green Bean
The Key
And The Plan Begins
The Plan
Well, if This isn't Counterproductive
So Much For Sleep

Test A

16.3K 285 38
By ashlyn7300

For as long as they could remember their only goal was to make it to the safe heaven. Alive, and together. On their way to the 'safe heaven' Thomas, Newt, Minho and Aris find out that the scorch only effected the areas under Wicked control. In other words, Wicked created the trials in order to find a cure for something they created. The maze, the scorch, everything, was all made by Wicked. In an attempt to wipe out a whole population, to weed out the weak in society. Thanks to the subjects Wicked tried to experiment on, Wicked is dead, the scorch is stagnant, the cranks Wicked made are non existent, and the mazes along with all of their compounds, abandoned. All that is left of Wicked is the few bits of information about the gladers and them themselves.

Thomas, Newt, Minho, and Aris are all they have left of a family. Everyone they once knew from the Maze was dead and died fighting for a chance they could see their families again. So they turned back, and went to Wicked headcounters to find any information on their lives before the trials. It's what they would have wanted they told themselves. They died fighting for this!

So they left not turning back, but once they reached it there was almost nothing left of Wicked. Practically every file on every subject gone. Except for one file.

Test A
Subject's Location- Beacon Hills, California.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 98 11
Newt moves into the small town of Beacon Hills with his little sister Sonya. He doesn't remember anything about the first 14 years of his life. Only...
447 12 24
Book 2 of 7. Of the Thomas x Newt x NB!Reader series. This takes place during the Fever Code. Hope you enjoy this and the 3 other books will be based...
13.7K 780 21
[EDIT] THE STORY IS UNDERGOING SOME REVISIONS SO THAT IT WON'T BE CRINGEY. I wrote this three years ago, so cut me some slack people. [EDIT 2] THE ST...
21.6K 768 36
"We are never getting out of here are we," I said to my best friend without the slightest bit of hope. "Come on, Teddy. Don't think like that," he s...