Falling For Him 3: Broken

By JPeach1

SAMPLE ONLY!! Link In Bio! Being locked in a basement, battered and broken, Jazmyne falls victim to the event... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4

Chapter 3

91 8 1
By JPeach1

Chapter 3

Kane

I laid Jazmyne down on the bed as she finally went to sleep. I knew she was having a hard time dealing with everything, especially losing the baby. But never did I guess she was relieving those events every day.

My fingers stroked along her face as I stared at her. I wanted to know why she had to go through everything. I didn't understand what the Goddess were trying to prevent her from being. And if the Goddess had her life set only for pain. How the hell was I supposed to protect her from what has already been written.

A sigh left my mouth as I kissed her forehead. I couldn't be mad that she blamed me for what happened. Hell, I blamed myself for everything. I knew if I stayed that day things would have turned out differently for her.

I pulled out my phone and stared at Docteri's number. My eyes slid to Jazmyne. She had too much pain and anger inside of her that I didn't think she could survive it. I wanted him to take her pain away because she was dying inside herself.

Leaving out her room, I walked into the living room just as Noah came in with Jamila right behind him. I didn't like that damn girl. She wasn't trying to help Jazmyne deal with her issues, if anything she helped drink.

"Jamila, you need to go." I nodded toward the door for her to leave. "And, your friendship with Jazmyne, is done—"

"Why is that?" Jazmyne asked from behind me. I glanced over at her, she stood there with puffy red eye from all the crying she had done. Jazmyne rubbed her eyes and sighed before putting her hair into a messy ponytail. "I couldn't sleep." She shrugged. "Now why can't she be my friend?" She walked passed me, going to the couch.

"I don't think she helps you with your problems. So I don't see the point in her friendship." I told her honestly. Now that I knew what the extent of her issues really was. I didn't see the point for Jamila to be around.

"That's why I like to be around her, Jamila don't be down my neck every other minute about it. And she's not a constant reminder of it." Jazmyne pointed out.

Grr... Stone growled frustrated. She needs to kick this shit, Docteri taking the pain away isn't right. It's us. You're being to nice with her, Kane. He growled pissed at me.

What would you suggest I do? Lock her in a cell until she forgets everything? I snapped right back at him.

If it helps, then yeah. Because standing around and letting her walk all over you ain't doing a gotdamn thing. Put Jamila out and finalize the end of their friendship.

"Jamila, go." I nodded toward the door and Noah opened it for her.

She stared at Noah in disbelief, then looked to Jazmyne to say something.

"Get the hell out." I growled at her.

She let out a heavy breath before leaving out the apartment.

"You didn't have to be mean to her. She might not give me the type of help you like, but she helps me." Jazmyne said with an attitude.

"Look, we're not about to argue about her. If Jamila really cared about you she would've done more. And I don't care how you try to justify her being around. She's not your friend." I went over and sat beside her. I looked at Noah.

"Are you going to put him out too?" Jazmyne questioned.

"Yeah, because we need to talk." I nodded toward the door for him to leave.

"If you need anything call me." He told Jazmyne before he walked out the door.

I went and locked the door before going back to the couch, sitting beside her. "I blame myself for what happened. You were right, I should have stayed. At that moment though, I wasn't thinking clearly. I only wanted to find them. And by you being here, I thought you would've been safe. Not only that, but I left you vulnerable. I took yours and the baby's magic away, I left you defenseless. I have to live with knowing the fact that our baby is dead was because of me. The reason you were hurt so gruesomely is my fault." My hand rubbed over my head as I stood up.

"Jazmyne, you're not the only one hurting. The pain I feel is damn near unbearable and to look at you. And see the emptiness in your eyes when you look back add to that pain. But seeing you is the only way I get by. That's why I asked if you loved me. I don't know. You have no emotions when you look at me, hell, at anybody. The mask you wear is good." That was the truth, I told her emotions were shut off.

"Today when we were in the room was the first time I saw how you felt. I get this is hard but let me help you."

"I don't know how to. I can't allow myself to feel anything, I'm sorry, Kane. That's how I'm surviving." Jazmyne got up and walked out the living room. I followed her into the kitchen. She grabbed a glass then another bottle of Vodka. Turning around, she handled me the cup.

"I didn't know I looked at you like that. I want to kick this, I just don't know how to. I get you want to help, but I'll have to let emotions in for that to happen. I don't want to feel weak anymore. My emotions are what got us in that situation to begin with. I'm wrong for blaming you, Kane. I know I am. I made every decision from not telling you about Kelly at first, to moving out and to stay here by myself. I should have waited for Joanna." She rubbed her head, then poured herself drink.

I took it before she could toss the glass back. "Don't. Keep talking to me." I poured the drink out then the rest of the bottle.

She let out a heavy breath. "I want to know why me. If I'm such a powerful being why am I so weak? Kane, I loss our baby because I am weak. I don't want to be that anymore."

"Being emotionless isn't going to make you weak. It just makes you careless. That pain you're trying to mask is still going to be there no matter what. How you deal with it and grow from that situation is where your strength lies, Jazmyne. Baby, you have been through so much for eighteen years. Don't let this break you. Break us. Let me be your strength." My arms went around her waist and I held her to me. "I just want you back."

Jazmyne's body went limp against me and a painful sob tore from her throat. Her body shook as she began to cry hard. The pain in her cries, shook my soul as it pulled at my heart strings.

Today was the first time I seen her cry in over a year. The first time, I could actually feel her emotions through our bond. I had to admit that the feeling was unbearable. So much so, I wanted to make her stop crying and allow her to mask that hurt she felt. But I couldn't be selfish. I needed for her to heal and that was the beginning of it happening.

***

Jazmyne had cried for hours until she finally fell asleep in my arms. My fingers stroked along her face as I stared at her. She was still the most beautiful person I had ever seen, and her strength was out of this world once she was reminded of it.

My lips pressed against hers and I felt a light sigh leave her mouth. "I love you." I mumbled before I kissed her again.

My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it before it could wake her up. "Yeah? What's going on?" I slid out of the bed and walked into the living room.

"We have three vamps that have taken up residency in the around. But none of them is your vamp." Alex informed me. "I have Bane and Batista combing the area's also to see if they can pick up anything, but so far nothing yet."

My hand rubbed down my face. "Okay. Aye, get Noah on it too. He's good at tracker, especially with this vampire. He'll enjoy that." Noah was one of our best trackers. And he had a thing for hunting vampires. It was a freaky kind of sense he had whenever one was near.

"Alright, I'll get on it. How's Jazmyne doing?" He questioned, and I looked toward the room door.

"She's strong, so she'll be fine." I was going to make sure of that. Stone was right, I was being to soft with her. I couldn't do be anymore because it wasn't helping her. "Call me if you find out anything else." I ended the call on that note. I needed to find that gotdamn vampire. I wanted to know what his interest was with Jazmyne.

I didn't like the way he looked at her. Vampires and werewolves didn't mix. Vampires were known as the demons of the night. They were curse by the sun and could only prey on the innocent at night. Vampires were the true reason we were created.

"Kane..." I heard Jazmyne mumble and I quickly went back into the room. Her hand rubbed the empty spot I once laid in.

"I'm right here." I slid back in the bed with her.

"Is everything okay?" She laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arm around my waist.

I smiled down at her, kissing the top of her head. "Yeah, it is."

She looked up at me. "I can feel you." She suddenly stated. "I haven't been able to feel any in so long." She admitted.

"That's because you're no longer closed off. You're opening up to me again. I felt you earlier."

"Do you ever wonder what the baby would've been like? What it would've been?" She questioned in a soft tone.

Grabbing her chin, I tilted her head back, kissing her. "Yeah, I do. I always see a mini you with your attitude and everything. A powerful little girl. That's what I see. That's our feature girl. We haven't created her yet, though. The first baby, we weren't meant to have. I believe."

"Our feature girl." She sighed at that. "Kane, I love you." Jazmyne's eyes met mine and she leaned up and kissed me.

Cupping the side of her face, I tilted her head back, kissing her. "I love you too." My lips pushed against hers once more.

Jazmyne grabbed my bottom lip between her teeth and pulled it into her mouth. She was most definitely opening up to me. Our bond was strengthening. I felt the love she had for me. It wasn't an act like before.

She slid onto top of me. Her tilted and she caught my tongue between her teeth, sucking it into her mouth. Jazmyne hips slowly began to wind and grind on me.

I groaned as my body began to react to her movement and the smell of her sexual arousal. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up. I stopped her.

"I'm sure. I don't want thoughts of him in my head anymore. Please." She begged. Before I could say anything else, Jazmyne leaned in, pressing her lips to mine. "Please, Kane, make love to me."

My eyes searched hers and they were begging me. I couldn't deny the request. It had been a year since I was able to touch her. Now she was begging for me to make love to her. I had to.

I rolled us over, then sat on my knees and undressed her. Jazmyne laid there, naked and beautiful. She looked like a Goddess to me. Leaning down, I kissed her lips, then moved down to the center of her breast. I kissed each one and sucked on both nipples before I continued to trail kisses down her to mount.

Jazmyne's hips raised, and her legs parted. I spread them wider and kissed along her thighs down to her ankle. Turning towards her left leg, I gave it the same treatment.

My tongue slid through her slit before I parted her lips. My tongue swirled around her clit before I sucked the little pearl into my mouth.

I pushed two fingers inside of her and she stiffened. Slowly my fingers stroked her inner walls until her hips began to move.

Jazmyne's hips bucked, and her hand rubbed over my head. "Ooh, Kane." She moaned, grinding her against my face. My figures worked her inside until I felt her body staring to shake.

A growl left my mouth as my canines elongated. I sunk my fangs into her right thigh.

"Oh, my God, ooh!" She cried as the orgasm shook her body. Jazmyne's hand cupped the nape of my neck, holding me to her pussy as her body shuddered.

I sucked on her thigh, filling my mouth with the sweet taste of her blood. Another growl left my mouth and I flipped her over. I kissed along her thighs, then up her back, until my body covered her.

Jazmyne pushed her ass up, pressing into me. I kissed up to her neck and she rolled her head to the side. "Kane, mark me again." She moaned, grinding her ass against me.

I got off the bed.

"No, don't stop. Please, Kane." Jazmyne reached for me. I removed my jeans and boxers, then climbed back in the bed with her.

I positioned her on all fours. Placing my excited soldier at her pussy, slowly I began to enter her.

"Ah," she gasped out.

"Ooh, shit." I groaned. Her warmth sex wrapped around me, fit like a glove. Nice and tight. The way her inner muscles sucked on my man felt amazing. I pulled out of her, then slid back in.

"Oh, my God." Jazmyne let out another pleasurable gasp as her hips began to rock back and forth.

I stood still allowing her to go at her pace. I didn't even know if she realized that she was the one making love to me. When her movement started to go faster, I lifted her up.

Turning her face sideways I kissed her. "I love you so much." My hand cupped her breast, squeezing and playing with the nipple.

The feel of her was incredible. The sound of our body coming together as one, echoed through the room.

"Aah, mmm, ooh, Kane." She cried, digging her nails into my thighs. "Ooh, I love you too, Kane, ooh, I do."

I turned her over, joining our body's together once more, my pelvis started to smack into hers. To keep myself from moan like she had been. I growled instead as her inner walls squeezed around my swollen dick. My hips pounded faster and harder into hers.

"Oh, my God, oh, my God! Kane, ooh, bit me please." Her head rolled to the side.

My balls began to pulse, at the sight of my mark. My canines extended, and my fangs pierced into my mark.

"Aah!" Jazmyne's nails dug into my back as she held me to her. "Oh, my God!" she panted while her body continued to shake.

Not only could I feel the sensible emotions she felt toward me. I could taste it in her blood. The love she felt sent a burst of passion through my body. The electrified feeling surged through me, sending every nerve in my body into a frenzy. The intenseness of it caused me to come hard inside of her.

The muscles in my body went numb and I lost movement of them for a minute. I collapsed on top of her. Jazmyne arms and legs encircled around me and she kissed along the side of face. I was weak as hell from the hard nut I released.

"I love you so much, Kane." She mumbled as she panted heavily.

Stone groaned satisfied in my head. I love you too, baby. He replied back to her.

"I love you too, Stone." She chuckled. "I really do love you both so much." She exclaimed. "Thank you." Jazmyne sniffled as her hold on me tightened.

She was crying, I could feel her tears on the side of face.

"Jazmyne—"

"I'm fine. I really am. I just didn't think it was going to be like this. I thought, he was going to pop into my mind and he didn't. I thought you wouldn't want me in this way. But the feelings I just felt, I was wrong. My whole body was set ablaze with your love and desire." Jazmyne's head reared back and her lips came to mine.

Kane... Stone's voice was slow.

I ignored him as I continued to kiss Jazmyne.

Kane, she said, I love you too, Stone. She heard me. His voice was in a state of shock.

I was so into the kiss it took me a moment to catch on to what he had said. The kiss slowed before I pulled back. She responded back to him.

With my wolf's eyes I stared down at her and saw that the aura around her had changed. The purple that surrounded her was as bright or strong like before.

Something inside of her had changed which was now reawakening the power in her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 10.4K 25
Lena Jordan is your typical college girl, working her way through school while getting as much of an education as she can. All she wanted was to get...
234K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
384 47 26
" You broke me in a thousands pieces, tell me how you'll fix me?" "I-I can fix this....please, give me time..."hé cried. "You can't fix it....thé mor...
210K 7.3K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...