TOWIE 2018/19

By mollswritesx

Based on The Only Way Is Essex starting with the 2017 series Xx More

Lacey Pope
Marbella
Marbella PII
Bobby's Party
Monkey
Baseball
London
Myles
Roller Skating
Dublin
Baby Shower
Rumours
Pictures
Halloween
Pete's Birthday
Finale
ESSEXMAS
Christmas Day
Barcelona
Talk
Gatsby
Boat Race
Brighton
Freddie
Shelby and Clelia
Official?
Finale
Italy
Back To The Beginning
Essex Festival
Messages
End of Summer Gala
Newcastle
Sam
Broody
Billi
Bonfire Night
Season Finale
Thailand Part 1
Thailand Part 2
Girls Night
Football
Fishing
Easter
Traffic Light Party
Rumour Has It
90s Night
Wedding Shopping
Surprise
Final Note

1920s

662 10 5
By mollswritesx

****Lacey's POV****

I woke up the next morning after the party and I had the worst hangover ever and it was only made worse by remembering what happened last night. After seeing Pete I ignored him for the rest of the night and I got myself into a sticky situation. I slept with Dan.

I got up and got changed into my gym outfit for my session at the gym to get over my hangover. I also had Pete and Lockie's party tonight.

After I finished at the gym I was walking through town with a smoothie when I noticed Jon, Georgia, Jordan and Liam at the stables.

"Hi guys." I said and gave Georgia a hug. "It's freezing out here this morning."

"You look sweaty, have you just been to the gym?" I nodded. "So what went on last night?"

"Georgia I did something awful. So after seeing Pete I decided to just ignore him and then I got speaking to dan and we all know his charm."

"You slept with him?"

"Yeah." I groaned. "I'm just glad he finished things with the girls otherwise it could have been even worse."

"Do you like Dan?" Liam asked.

"I think he's refreshing compared to the relationship I have with Pete. I want to stop and stay single but I'm just attracted to him."

"I think you've got to take it slow but you need to talk to Pete."

"Yeah. I think it's over for good now." I said and she gave me another hug. "Anyway Gatsby what happened with you and Pete?"

"He's so childish I just had to walk away. They've got the problem not me and I just want to get on with it. I can't handle him anymore and that Shelby girl is not my favourite person either."

"I think Tommy is annoyed at him as well." Georgia said. "He cares about you and he doesn't want to see you upset."

****

That afternoon I decided it would be my best chance to go and speak to Pete before the party and sort things out. I had got changed into my jeans and jacket as the sun went down on the day.

I went straight into the house with the key that I have and found him sat on the sofa with Shelby watching the TV with a pizza.

"Hi." I said and watched them both turn to me. "Could I please have a chat with Pete?"

"Sure." She said and moved into the kitchen so I shut the door behind her.

"I just wanted to have a chat because I feel like so much has gone on these past days and I think we need to sort things out. I can see you're happy with Shelby and I want to cut things off with us."

"Lace-"

"No I need to do this. We just don't work Pete and I know we both love each other but it's not worth it now. I did something last night and I feel like you should know.... I slept with Dan. And I'm not going to apologise or anything like that but I wanted you to know from me"

"I'm glad you told me. I just think we know each other so well and I don't want to just get rid of each other from our lives"

"We can still be friends and we've got this house so we'll still have to see each other."

"I'm going to miss you."

"Come here." I said and gave him a hug. "I wish you all the best with Shelby and I wish I could like her but I don't think we'll ever got on fully."

"I understand I wish you all the best too."

****

I made my way out of the house and I got a message that all the girls were in a restaurant nearby so I popped in and found them all at the back.

"Hi girls." I said and squeezed in next to Lauren. "How are we all doing?"

"We're good. Where have you been?"

"I went to go and see Pete and we've ended things for good." I told them all. "This is a big step for me and I wanted to just get it all out in the open"

"Oh babe." Lauren said. "So things are completely over. What's happening with the house though?"

"We're keeping it and at the moment we're both staying there but at some point one of us will buy it off the other. We can't expect each other to live together forever."

"I'm pleased for you." Georgia said.

"I feel like I should also tell you all, especially you Clelia that I slept with Dan last night. I know it was stupid of me but Pete is fine with it and I know you two aren't together"

"Obviously I'm upset with him but you didn't have any loyalty to me so I'm no mad at you. I know we haven't seen eye to eye yet."

"No and I hope that can change. I'm never going to be friends with Shelby but hopefully we can make things right."

"I would like that." I said and smiled. "Do you think I should message Amber?"

"I think it would be best to hear it from you and not anyone else."

Amber - Hi I just thought you should know from me that Dan and I slept together last night. I know you're not together anymore and from what I know we're both single. I'm sorry if this upsets you. Xx

***

The next day I was getting ready for the party at home with my Mum as she was quite a good stylist and I also had Lauren around. Pete was out for the day wherever he decided.

"I love the 1920s." My Mum said. "I can't wait to see you all dressed up tonight"

"I can't wait to get all dressed up and hopefully have a good night. I need a stress free night."

"Hopefully you don't sneak off with anyone else tonight." Lauren said cheekily. "I can't believe you and Dan actually slept together."

"He is so good looking though and we are attracted to each other."

"Babe from where I'm standing it does look like a rebound but I know you're not like that and you have to just get on with things." My Mum said. "Hopefully Dan doesn't expect anything from this though"

"I don't think he will do." Lauren said. "He's the definition of a guy who likes a one night stand."

"I just don't want to see Amber. She never messaged me back after last night and I feel like Clelia is less impressed than she acted."

"I would be scared of Amber."

****

After I had finished I looked like this:

I walked into the venue with Lauren and everyone seemed to look over as we walked in. I found Pete and Lockie with Chloe at the bar.

"You two look stunning." Chloe said. "Has your mum been on the job?"

"Yeah." I said and ordered a cocktail. "Thank you for organising this guys. You both look very happy."

"I had a little chat with Yaz today and we've decided to go away for a little while to Dubai to have a little getaway."

"That's so nice." I said. "Can I come with you."

"I think you'd ruin the romance babe."

"I'll hide in the suitcase." I said which made them all laugh. "It's fine I'll just stay here all alone."

"You'll be fine." Chloe said. "Have you seen any of the other girls?"

"No we came straight here. I'm ready for the onslaught."

****

Later on I was at the bar when Amber walked over and stood opposite me.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi." She answered. "So I just want to know what's going on. I thought we had progress and then I found that you've slept with me guy."

"Firstly he's not your guy and secondly we've not been getting on that much. I haven't got any loyalties to you."

"So do you and Dan have a thing?"

"Maybe, maybe not I don't think it's anyone's business but ours."

"Yes until you have something else going on with someone else. I think Pete should be ashamed of you."

"I've spoke to Pete and he seems fine with it all. I think you just need to get over yourself and admit you and Dan are finished."

"I think it's obvious we're never going to be friends."

"Yeah and I think this is the sign we need to stay away from each other. Go and get with Dan I don't care you deserve each other."

****

At the end of the night I made my way outside to wait for my taxi and found Dan and Arg outside.

"Hi guys." I said and gave them both a hug.

"Hi I'm going to leave you to it."

"Hi love." He said. "How are you?"

"I'm fine we've just had a little chat with Amber and she doesn't seem very happy with us."

"I don't care what she thinks. I just want to have fun with you and I'm not going to stop because of her."

"That's what I said."

"I had a good time the other night."

"So did I." I said as my taxi pulled up. "I'm sure I'll see you soon."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 1.9K 16
๐—š๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› ---- โ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› drew can't...
6K 453 34
"๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†" โ†ฃโ†ฃโ†ฃโ†ฃ "I love you" "Ok" "No. Not in a platonic way. Romantically I...
665K 11.2K 64
Summer of Love is back!
4.6K 55 12
๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™…๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง "๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...