**✿❀Zane Can Nya (Completed Z...

By AphmausPurpleTeacup

This takes place during Aphmau's Year. Zane gets turned into a Meif'wa using a cat potion gone wrong, and he... More

**✿❀Chapter One: Little Mistake❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Two: Thick Meif'wa Shampoo ❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Three: Perfect Little Zuzu❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Five: Most Girls❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Six: The Sleepover❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Seven: Zane, the Maid Café Hit❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Eight: Love in Notifications❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Nine: Backspace❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Ten: The Final Day❀✿**
**✿❀Chapter Eleven: Antidote❀✿**
**✿❀FINALE: Us❀✿**

**✿❀Chapter Four: Mockery and Milkshakes❀✿**

1.5K 44 86
By AphmausPurpleTeacup

A/N

Happy Sunday everyone! Enjoy it while it lasts because tomorrow is a stupid Monday TwT

Also, it turns out that my whole life, I've been spelling "Meif'wa" incorrectly... and I've been in the Aphmau fandom since Mod Mod World (AKA before Mystreet even came out..."

So yeah, starting now I'm gonna write it as "Meif'wa" because that's how it's supposed to be spelled.

Enjoy the chapter!

♬♩♪♩ ♬♩♪♩

Kawaii~Chan//Nana's P.O.V

Zane~Kun has been feeling really down recently. I think this whole "becoming a Meif'wa" thing really got to him and made him even grumpier than usual.

I'm laying in my bed, thinking about our situation. Zianna took it very well, even better than Zane~Kun himself. Maybe I could take Zane out for milkshakes? I whip out my phone and decide to text him.

Kawaii~Chan//Nana's phone

Kawaii~Chan: Hey Zane~Kun ^-^

Zane: Wow, I forgot how many emojis you use

Kawaii~Chan: Can I help it? They're sooooo cute!

Zane: I'm sighing. You can't hear me but I'm sighing.

Kawaii~Chan: X3 Well... I noticed you've been really grumpy recently and I know this great milkshake place that's only six miles away!

Zane: Your point is?

Kawaii~Chan: Wanna get some milkshakes together?

Zane's P.O.V

Is Kawaii~Chan asking me out on a date? I re-read the texts. No, it doesn't seem like. She said she's doing this to cheer me up, and I guess I believe her. I think the question I need to be asking myself is-

Do I want to go on a date with her?

Zane's Phone

Zane: Kay, I'll get ready and meet you @ your house

Kawaii~Chan: Great!!! See you there!!!

Zane's P.O.V

I brush my hair and teeth and head out. I try to hurry down the sidewalk since nobody but Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, and Mom has seen me in my Meif'wa form. It'll be so embarrassing for someone to see. But, what if Aphmau sees? She just found out her boyfriend is a werewolf and finding out her best friend is something else too? She won't know it's temporary. I don't wanna hurt her, and how am I supposed to explain myself?

I'm so lost in my thought that I bump into someone. "Ouch!" I yell as I fall to the ground. My eyes are shut, so I don't see who it is.

"Oo, sorry, I didn't see you there, let me help you-" The voice gets cut off when I look up.

Travis. I think.

It starts out as a scoff, then another scoff, then he starts bursting out laughing. "Oh my IRENE, Zane." He manages to say after he's finished. I glare into his soul. "I mean I knew you were a weeb but this is a WHOLE other level--"

"Like you're any better, Danny Phantom." I shoot back, standing up. I don't need to explain myself to my rival.

"Hot topic." He replies.

"Lloyd Garmadon."

"Emo."

"Prep." I glare at him one more time when I notice the phone he's holding. "Oh, no you don't-"

"Aha, too late, it's all over Instagram." He teases.

"TAKE IT DOWN." I hiss, literally. Did I just hiss?

"Nonononono, this is too good-" He protests.

I hiss again and try to fight him. He's taller then me, so I can't reach the phone, and the only thing that stops me from tackling him is Kawaii~Chan's voice ringing from her house nearby. "Zane~Kun! Get in here~" She yells, not sounding angry. Me and Travis fighting is normal around here.

"Oh, would you look at that, Zane's about to get laid." Travis teases, walking away. I hiss again before walking up to Kawaii~Chan's house.

(A/N- Travis is literally my spirit animal XD I would totally do this)

I walk in her house and Kawaii~Chan greets me. "Anything new?" She wonders.

"Yeah, actually, I hissed. Angrily." I tell her, shaking my head in shock and swinging my tail, embarrassed. I look down at Kawaii~Chan. Her outfit is really cute. She has a pink shoulderless shirt, a white skirt, and lacy pink boots. She also has black hair clips in her hair.

(Second A/N- This is what her outfit looked like-)

"Don't worry Zane~Kun, that's normal. You ready for milkshakes?" She asks.

"Yeah, of course." I reply, giving a faint smile.

Time Skip

We arrive at the milkshake shop. I've never been here before, but Kawaii~Chan has. We go inside to order and I'm shocked! There's so many flavors. "I don't know which one to pick...." I mumble. Kawaii~Chan grins at me.

"I normally have the strawberry Zane~Kun." Kawaii~Chan tells me. It takes a while for me to choose but I officially settle on the dark chocolate milkshake. "The dark choco milkshake here is so dark, the color's black! It's crazy." Kawaii~Chan remarks.

We order and split the payment. Kawaii~Chan leads me to a booth in the middle of the store. It's completely empty today, just the two of us. "Weird... There's normally a lot more people here..." Kawaii~Chan whispers as if this was a library.

"Yeah, I guess." I agree although I've never been here before. I look down at our milkshakes. Mine is black with a pink straw, and hers is pink in a black straw. I lean in to take a sip but Kawaii~Chan pushes me away. "What?" I ask, a little annoyed. Kawaii~Chan whips out her phone and takes a picture of our milkshakes.

"Sorry, hehe, it's just really aesthetic, and I'm putting it on tumblr." She giggles. I roll my good eye. Kawaii~Chan having an aesthetic tumblr blog? Why am I not surprised. "You can drink it now!" Kawaii~Chan chirps. I realize that my mask is still on, but surprisingly, I feel comfortable taking it off. I take off my mask, put it to the side, and start sipping.

Kawaii~Chan//Nana's P.O.V

Zane~Kun looks really cute without his mask.. Heehee...

Zane's P.O.V

We drink the milkshakes together, but I can feel that there's something Kawaii~Chan wants to talk to me about. "What is it?" I ask.

"Well... It's just... You've been really grumpy recently... More than usual.. Is this because of you becoming a Meif'wa?" She asks, looking sad..

Kawaii~Chan//Nana's P.O.V

Zane~Kun sighs at my question and I start to wonder if I said the wrong thing.. "No, it's not that." He tells me after a long pause.

"Then what is it?" I wonder out loud. Zane~Kun meets my gaze for a long time. He tells me the story of the lodge, of what happened to Aaron, of all of it. I don't interrupt, not once.

"T-That's awful..." I whisper. Zane~Kun shakes his head.

"I know." He mumbles.

"None of you deserved to go through that. Will Aaron get better?" I ask, sympathetic. Zane~Kun looks to the side.

"Hopefully." After that is awkward silence. Too awkward. Zane~Kun just trusted me with something huge, and I trust him. I decide to tell him something in return to break the silence and to show I trust him.

"My real name is Nana..." I whisper.

"Hmm?" Zane hums. I sigh. He didn't hear me.

"My real name is Nana... I just, I have a lot of siblings, and I was always being confused with my other siblings. So I became Kawaii~Chan. Nobody thought I was one of my siblings after that. It made me feel...." I shut my eyes tight and turn my head up to the ceiling. "It made me feel.... Special. And loved..." I open my eyes and take a sip of my milkshake, but it takes me off guard when Zane reaches over and puts a comforting hand on mine.

"Kawaii~Chan, you've always been special...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 40 27
*Credit to @satanic_redd!!!* (Amazing writer and artist check her out it will definitely be totally worth it if you do. Thank you scarlet!) ATTENTION...
54.4K 921 40
This story takes place when Aphmau, Aaron and everyone else gets back from Starlight. Some friendly and not so friendly faces will return, so get rea...
77.6K 1.4K 29
For all of you aphmau fans that ship zane and kawaii-chan here is a zaneXkawaii-chan fan fic! A super cute and kawaii book! Tho it does sorta follow...
12.7K 461 21
Aphmau had been alone all her life, only having her mom with her when she was sad or lonely. She was home schooled her entire life, her only friends...