Do pal ki thi ye dilon ki Das...

By Pjcutee

A story of separation and longing for love. Shivika, got married after facing many troubles because of his mo... More

Dramatis Personae
1. Her condition
2. Painful Meeting
3. She is no one to me
4. Confrontation
5. I'm sorry
6. Fun time or Trouble time...
7. Obros or bhabhi's devars ?
8. It's hurting
9. Dreadful incident
10. Don't go to her
11. Revealed
12. She left
13. How could we ?
14. New Life
15. Her New Life
16. We've to do something
17. Tere liye Hum hain jiye
18. A Mission
19. Challenge
20. She cares
21. Jealousy
22. Love
23. Missing the family
25. Shivaay is gone
26. Home sweet Home
27. Happiness after the Pain
28. Possessive
29. Romance
30. Come back, Anika !
31. Papa's Pastries
32. Birthday
32. The great Wall of Anvay Singh Oberoi
33. Drawer full of chocolates
Epilogue
New story

24. Our Family

5.9K 467 99
By Pjcutee

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
_________________________

Anika was flabbergasted seeing the room. It was full of teddies of different colours and sizes. Anika looked at her Sweet Singh Oberoi, who was leaning to the door and Admiring his life.

A

nika : Shiv ! What is this ?

Shivaay : It's our family, Anika.

Shivaay held her hand and took her  to the first teddy which was kept on the wooden rocking chair.

Shivaay : So, this is Dadi.

Anika now understood what does he mean. Anika was overwhelmed with his gesture.

Shivaay : Come on, Ani, don't stand like this. Take blessings from her.

Shivaay then took her to the another Teddy bear couple. The two teddies were kept together on a single sofa.

Shivaay : So, Meet Bade papa and badi ma. Look they are so adorable just like us.

Saying so he back-hugged her and Anika just nodded in a Yes.

Anika : Shivaay ! I want to meet other family members also.

Shivaay : sure.

Shivaay : Meet Mom and Dad. Don't you think Mom is very quite.

Both of them chuckled.

Anika : Yes. You know what, Ma would've been reprimending Papa for requesting to add sugar in his tea.

Now Shivaay took her to another couple of teddies, who were hugging each other.

Shivaay : Any guesses ?

Anika ( Smilingly ) : Om and Gauri. They are looking so adorable. Made for each other types. Right ?

Shivaay nodded and Again caged her between his arms.

Shivaay : We're also made for each other.

Anika : ok ok. Now I have to meet others also. If I would listen to your talks then you will start here only.

Shivaay (in low, husky voice ) : What will I do, Anika ?

Anika freed herself and whinned like a child.

Shivaay : Ok ok. Lets go.

Shivaay : Here we come. Meet your cutest, most handsome and most adorable devar Rudy as he says and your cutee pie, Bhavya.

Anika : Shivaay, You're making fun of my Rudy. Just shut up ok.

Shivaay raised his hands as if surrendering to her and took her another to couple of teddies.

Shivaay : Meet...

Anika : Prinku And Ranveer.

She squeeled in happiness.

Shivaay : Not fair. You guessed it right.

Anika : I'm always right Mr. Bagad bille.

Shivaay : Don't call me that. Call me Shivaay !

He spoke his name in while nurzzling in the crook of her neck. Anika controlled herself and made him stand Properly. When he wasn't ready to stop, she glared him angrily. Shivaay made a grumpy face and Anika chuckled. She pulled his cheeks saying "Cute" And he repeated his patent dailaogue, "I'm not cute, I'm Hot."

Anika ignored him and walked ahead. Now they were standing infront of a couple of teddies which were back facing each one another.

Shivaay : Hmmmm

Shivaay rubbed his chin faking confusion and gestured her to guess who these teddies were.

Anika : We can't stop fighting ever, right? 

Shivaay : So you guessed it. Well yes, we can't stop fighting. That's what makes us special, most special.

Anika : Shivaay, we came a long way, still we fight. When I was alone here, I missed our silly fights the most.

Shivaay side hugged her and kissed her forhead.

Shivaay : Me too, jaan.

He then took her to another cute teddy.

Shivaay : So ?

Anika (in low voice) : Sahil !

Shivaay hugged her because he knew she was missing Sahil more than anyone else. She was also feeling guilty for leaving him alone. She sobbed in Shivaay's embrace. After a few minutes she composed herself.

Anika : Thank you.

She was interrupted by Shivaay.

Shivaay : No no no. Surprise isn't finished yet, my Jaan.

Now they were standing infront of a cradle and two teddies were sitting in it.

The scene made Anika aww. She couldn't even think that Shivaay can do something like this also. Her bagad billa never fails to surprise her. Tears were continously flowing from her beautiful brown orbs and a smile was playing on her lips. Shivaay again face palmed himself as always, his jaan was crying when he wanted to make her happy.

Shivaay : Anika, Jaan ! Stop crying. (Anika was going to say something) I know, I know You would say "Shivaay, I'm crying out of happiness." But please  don't. I just can't see you crying, even in happiness.

Anika just hugged him tightly. Both of them just stood there for some time, in each other's embrace, listening to each other's heartbeats. Shivaay was continously stroking her hair and kissing them continously.

After Anika withdrew herself from him, he again picked her up in his arms and started walking. Anika knew that he wasn't done with his surprise yet. But Anika was now just looking at him with a proud look as she knew that he was her Bagad Billa or to say, Sweet Singh Oberoi.

They reached the hall. He made her sit on the sofa comfortably and he himself went to open the door. Anika was confused as where he was going.

Shivaay counted till three with his fingers and then opened the door. Anika stood up from her seat and looked at her family standing there.

The whole Oberoi Family came inside. No words were spoken. The first person towards whom Anika walked, was Dadi. As Anika opened her mouth to say something, she was stopped by Dadi as Dadi gestured her to stop and made an angry face.

Anika : Dadi ! Sorry..

Dadi : Now you remember that you have a Dadi ?

Anika bent her head down. Now how could Dadi be so cruel with her favourite daughter ? Dadi caressed her head and gave a kiss on her forhead.

Dadi : You are very bad, Anika. Nobody can stay angry from you for long.

Anika smiled and hugged her Dadi. One by one, Pinky, Janvi, Shakti and Tej blessed Anika and also scolded her in their own way. Anika, Everytime made a Puppy face to melt them. Then Anika indirectly spoke to sahil.

Anika : Sahil ! Won't you meet your Didi ? I know you are angry with me for leaving you alone. But you know, Your didi is very bad. She didn't even think once about you and she left without meeting you. She is very b.....

Sahil : No ! My didi is not bad. She is the best. You know I'm happy that she left. Because she never thought about herself. But when she left, she did it for herself and I was happy for that. I was sad and missed her also but she used to say that our loved ones live in our heart. They never go away from us.

Saying so Sahil Hugged his didi. Everyone was amazed at the words said by Sahil. He was really Anika's big brother. Anika kissed Sahil all over his face, showering her love on her first child. Sahil was her first child for her. Anika was surrounded by the family whereas, Shivaay was completely forgotten. He faked cough to gain everyone's attention.

Dadi (to Anika) : Who is he, Beta ?

Anika and the other family members chuckled.

Shivaay : Dadi !

Pinky : Who is he, Anika ?

Everyone repeated this question, whereas Shivaay just whined like a child everytime.

Anika : oh, he is baker in my cafe and also living here as a paying guest.

Every member of the family was laughing on Shivaay’s condition and Om and Rudra were literally  rolling on floor. Soon, Shivaay started chasing OmRu and they started running for their life. The hall was filled with laughs. To Anika, her house felt HOME today.
__________________________

So how was the update ? Tell me and vote.

Love you all a lot 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 14.9K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...
73.3K 7.4K 53
The story starts from the time Shivaay and Annika get married the first time. Both Shivaay and Annika are trying to view their relationship from the...
27.6K 2.8K 6
*COMPLETED*☑ It's the story of a Vampire, Shivaay Singh Oberoi, who finds his solace in a normal human being, Anika. What twists and turns will dest...
131K 11.2K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...