Duel Magic

By DragonsFairy

(Yami Yugi/AtemXOC and YugiXOC Love Story) ( Under editing) (Female OC) In an orphanage in America, there liv... More

The Beginning
New Family
Finally Home!
New Friends?
New School
Fire!
The Past is Present
Let's Dance!
Something New!
Let's Get This Started!
Friends Till The End Part 1
Friends Till The End Part 2
Let the Finals Begin!
Ryou VS Yugi
The Second and Third Duel
The Last Three Duels!
Virtual Duel!
Cold Judge
Virtual Mess!
Semi-Finals Part 1
Semi-Finals Part 2
Finals! Random Time With All!
New Evil Is Here! New Power?
Where is Pegasus?
Rebecca and the Professor
The Loss Of Yugi
Yugi Vs. Yami, Forget the Past
Fighting for a Friend
Monsters, Dartz, and the Truth
Yugi's Back, World is Safe
New Tournament! My Yugi!
First Round
My Yugi! Not Yours!
Stop Trying To Steal My Boyfriend!
CHEATER!
The End Begins!
Back To The Past! Lets Go!
Bakura's Attack!
Nearing the End?
To little To Late
The Dark One Cometh Part 1
The Dark One Cometh Part 2
In the Name of the Pharaoh
The Final Journey
The Final Duel Part 1
The Final Duel Part 2
The Final Duel Part 3
The Final Duel Part 4
Epilogue
Author Note

The Egyptian God Cards!

4.6K 111 28
By DragonsFairy

Episode(s): 65 – 67, 70 – 73

Lilly had found all her brothers and was talking to them while Seto was looking something up on his laptop.

"Progress report!" demanded Seto when he connected to the lab.

"Oh! Mr. Kaiba!" said the scientist in surprise.

"Has our satellite tracking system recorded any use of the two remaining Egyptian God Cards?" asked Lilly, standing next to her older brother.

"No, Sir, Ma'am," said the scientist with sweat dripping down the side of his face. "But we are searching around the clock."

"I trust even you won't screw up this assignment. We've done all the real work programming our satellite to track every card played. Contact us immediately if an Egyptian God Card appears!" said Seto in annoyance.

"Yes, Sir," said the scientist as Seto then hung up.

"I'm surprised they haven't shown up yet," said Lance.

"Me too!" said James with a smile.

"Me three!" said Mokuba with a smile of his own.

"Well, let's go look for them!" said Lilly getting up.

"Yes lets," said Seto as they headed off, leaving the case of cards for the younger boys to take.

"Wait up!" yelled the three boys as they ran after their older siblings.

~ Time Skip ~

After a while of walking, they saw Joey and the others.

"Well, what do we have here?" said Seto as he and his siblings walked up to the group.

"Kaiba," said Tea as she glared, not at Seto, but at Lilly.

'What did I do?' said girl thought to herself with a sweat drop. Seto glared back at Tea, causing her to look away in fear.

"Why is a complete amateur like you wearing one of my duel disk, Wheeler," he asked with distain.

"Amateur? I'm goin' to the top!" said Joey with a smirk.

"Looks like someone screwed up at registration. I'll deal with you later. Come on you guys. We've wasted enough time here," he said as they started to walk away, causing Joey to become angry.

"Tristan, I think I feel a challenge coming on here," said Joey in anger, though he had a smile on his face.

"Maybe you should save Kaiba for the finals, Joey," he said back to him, but he had already gone after him.

"Kaiba! You wanna piece'a me?" asked Joey as he ran up to the siblings.

"You might want to rethink this," said Mr. Muto with a sweat drop.

"Nobody disses me in front of my friends."

"No offence Joey, you're an okay duelist but -" started Lilly as she cringed.

"Going against you is a waste of my big brothers time," said Mokuba with a smirk.

'Not what I was going to say!' thought Lilly with a sweat drop.

"This won't take long," said Seto as he got ready to duel Joey.

"Let's rock and roll!" said Joey as he got ready.

"You fool! Looks like I'll have to teach you to behave, just like the dog you are," said Seto with a smirk.

"Kaiba, you're toast!" declared Joey, Seto just scoffed.

"Ah! What's with all dis wind?" asked Joey as the wind picked up around all of them. They looked up to see a helicopter.

"Your chopper!" said James.

"Mr. Kaiba! An Egyptian God card was played exactly five minutes ago! We'll fly you to it!" said the voice over the radio. A ladder was then thrown down.

"Quit stallin'! there's dueling to be done!" said Joey in annoyance as he and the others had to close their eyes because of the wind.

"It's your lucky day," said Seto as he and the boys held onto the ladder as they were pulled up into the sky.

"Later, Joey!" called out the younger boys.

The group looked forward to see that only Lilly had stayed.

"Well, since they left, why don't you stay with us?" said Mr. Muto with a kind smile.

"Sure!" said Lilly with an equally calm smile.

'Well, there goes that duel!' Lilly thought with a sweat drop.

~After a Few Duels~

The group were walking around after Joey's duel with Mako. Joey was on the phone with his sister.

"I hope yer sittin' down, Serenity, 'cause your big brother has some pretty big news!" said Joey to his sister.

'Joey really cares for his sister,' thought Lilly as Joey continued to speak to Serenity. 'That's one thing he and Seto have in common, though they would never admit it!'

After Joey went crazy after hearing that Serenity would be taking off her bandages that night, the group separated; Tristan went off to get Serenity while the others while the others tried to stop Joey from going and killing Tristan.

"Oh, no! Look!" yelled Tea, causing the others to look at what she was freaking out about, only to see Ryou being held by some other guy. The teen had on a light lavender shirt with no sleeves, dark pants and shoes, and had gold bands on his arm and neck.

"Ryou!" said Lilly as she ran to them. "Are you okay?"

"I just found him lying on the ground," said the Egyptian teen who held Ryou.

"He doesn't look so good," said Tea.

"I tried to take care of his injuries. Do you know him?" asked the teen as he smiled at Lilly who was kneeled in front of him. "He hasn't said a word since I found him!"

"He's one of my best friends," said Lilly in sorrow.

"Who do you think coulda done dis?" asked Joey in anger.

"Joey," called out Ryou, causing Joey to look at him.

"Bakura! What happened!?"

"It happened so quickly. I can't remember."

"I'm lucky I found you all," said the unnamed teen. "He needs to go to a hospital quickly."

"Agreed," said Lilly in concerned.

"It sounds like Bakura's the lucky one," said Gramps to the teen. "I'll take him to see a doctor right now. Joey, give me a hand."

"Can do!" said Joey as Lilly took out her cell phone and called a cab. Once the cab arrived, they loaded Ryou into it with Gramps. The two then left for the hospital.

Tea, Joey, and Lilly were then left with the teen.

"Thank you so much for taking care of him!" said Lilly with a sweat smile.

"No problem. My name is Namu," said the Egyptian teen with a smile.

"Well, I'm Tea, that's Joey" said Tea, purposely leaving Lilly out.

"And who is the beautiful princess?" he asked Lilly. Lilly started to blush in embarrassment. Tea on the other hand was angry.

"My name is Lilly," she said to him with a smile.

"Is that a duel disk on your arm?" asked Joey in shock.

"Hmm? Uh, yes, but I'm afraid I'm not much of a duelist," said Namu with a smile. You're not challenging me to a duel, are you, Joey?"

"I don't have to duel," said Joey with a smirk as he put his fist to his chest. "'Cause I already qualified for the finals, Namu."

"Wow! Impressive! What about you, Lilly?"

"I'm good to go!" said Lilly with a smile, Tea just glared at her.

After a few more minutes of talking, they decided to split up and leave Namu to go to the area where the finals would be held. They had only walked a few feet when Namu ran up to them.

"Hey, wait up! Joey! Lilly!" yelled Namu, completely ignoring Tea. The group turned to look at him.

"What's up?" asked Joey with a smile.

"I don't mean to be an inconvenience, but can you give me a few dueling tips right now?"

"Sure, I could hit ya with a few pointers. I'm sure Lilly wouldn't mind helping either!"

"Thanks. I'd like to win at least one duel in battle city."

"You've come to the right place, Namu," said Joey, getting ready to brag, only for Lilly to shove him to the side with her hips.

"What he means is that we would be happy to give you some help! It's always good to ask others for help because they may see something from a different point of view and can use that to help you make better decisions," said Lilly with a smile as Joey pouted. Namu laughed.

"Joey! Look behind you!" said Namu as the three noticed a man behind Namu. The man grabbed him. Tea turned and ran through two men, not once stopping to see if her friends were with her. Joey turned to fight but stopped when he saw a man with a gun pointed at Lilly, who had stopped and raised her hands. Two men the knocked Joey to the ground while another grabbed Lilly in a head lock. Lilly's phone then rang. One of the rare hunters took it out of her shoulder bag and answered it.

"Hikari? Hikari? You there?" said the voice of the Pharaoh.

"Yugi!" she yelled as she tried to thrash around. Then the man crushed her phone.

"He can't help you now," he said as they took them away.

'I hope they can save us, and that Seto doesn't get mad about my phone getting destroyed,' thought Lilly as they took them someplace.

~ Meanwhile ~

Back with Lilly, the two men that had thrown her in a room and locked her in.

"Get back here you assholes!" she yelled. Realizing that no one would come, she tried to build a tower with boxes that happened to be in the room with her, so that she could get to the window at the top but ended up falling.

A few minutes later the door opened to reveal her little brothers being thrown in.

"Guys!" she said. All three boys looked up and ran to her.

"Sis!" they said as they hugged her.

"How did they get you three?" she asked as the boys then explained what happened to them.

"They're not gonna get away with this," said Lance in anger.

"Yeah, when Seto finds us, these jerks will pay," said James.

"I wish there was a way we could contact him, but they took our laptop," said Mokuba as he glared at the ground.

"We need to find a way out," she said as she thought about it. "I got it!"

After a few minutes, the four had worked together to make a tower of boxes to reach a window at the very top. James and Lance had already gotten out and were waiting for their siblings, Mokuba was about to go out when two of the Rare Hunters came in.

"Hey, you!" yelled one.

"They're escaping!" yelled another.

"Go!" yelled Lilly.

The men began to climb the boxes, causing them to become unsteady and fall over. Lance and James grabbed Mokuba's arms to keep him from falling while Lilly fell to the ground. Luckily, her fall was cushioned by the Rare Hunters she fell on.

"Lilly!" yelled James.

"Are you okay down there?" asked Mokuba.

"Yeah! Just get out of here! Get some help! Find Seto and Yugi!" she yelled as the men grabbed her. With that the three boys took off running to look for someone they knew that could help them.

~ Meanwhile ~

They took Lilly into another room and chained her to a chair. She then saw Joey.

"Joey! Come and help me out of here so we can leave!" she said. He didn't respond and just stood there. "Come on your freaking me out here."

"I am not Joey, my queen," he said.

"That's not funny Joey!" she said and then saw someone behind him. "What did you do to him!?"

~ Meanwhile ~

While this was happening, Yami and Seto were still dueling against two men. Once they had defeated one of them Marik took control of the other one.

"Where are my friends, Marik!?" yelled Yami in anger.

"They're safe with me, but their allegiance lies with me now," he said.

"I'm the one you want, so leave my friends alone."

"Too late! They belong to me now!"

"Why don't you face me you coward!?" yelled Yami in rage. After that he left and Mokuba, Lance, and James arrived.

"Are you three all right?" asked Seto as he went to his brothers.

"Yeah," said Lance.

"But-" started James.

"We had to leave Lilly behind!" finished Mokuba with a sad look on his face. All three boys were ready to cry.

"Is she okay? What about the others?" asked Yami.

"Well, we don't know about Tristan, Tea, or Jory," said Lance.

"But up until she helped us escape, she was doing fine!" said James.

"We have to go back and save her!" said Mokuba as the two other boys nodded their heads.

"Get in the chopper now!" said Seto. "We have to save my sister!"

"Right!" said Yami as all five of them went into the chopper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113 52 26
Is the Morning of Yami Sennen and Nixie Motou's wedding...What should be a day of Joy and celebration turns into a tragedy and sorrow when Atemu Senn...
30.9K 701 10
DISCLAIMER: MATURE/18+ CONTENT INSIDE INCLUDING SMUT, SOME VIOLENCE AND LANGUAGE! EVERYONE'S AGE INCLUDING THE READER'S AGE ALONG WITH THE TWO LOVE I...
45.4K 950 10
*Based on the official game* You just started playing the brand new game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. Then, you made a wish that you never thought would...
2.2K 55 6
Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba have been dating for a year. Kaiba only started dating him because he thought it would make him more popular. But Kaiba h...