Blessings {A KakashixNaruko...

By Naruko02

After a certain incident 6 years ago the cheerful Naruko becomes quiet. she prefers to stay alone. she gives... More

Authors note
2. Flashback ~The once happy family
3. The burden memories of the past ~ October 15th Part 1
4. The burden memories of the past ~ October 15th Part 2
5. The change in Naruko, the reason they left
6. Back to the present ~starting all over again
7. Meeting Iruka, please be our guardian
8. Naruto the golden beam of happiness
9. A New Day, A New beginning
10. The new student
11. Games period: Naruko vs. Sakura
A/N
12. Naruko's love for her brother

1. Who are Naruto and Naruko?

1K 22 0
By Naruko02

Third Person POV:

This story takes place in Konoha.

We see a beautiful blonde girl about the age of '15' lying on her bed. Her eyes were wide open and she was thinking about something. It was 12:00 am and she was unable to get even a wink of sleep.

This was because she was wondering about the day that followed. It would be the first day of her high school. She was neither happy nor nervous. She clearly wasn't excited. Her expression was blank.

In the next room, her younger brother 'Naruto' was sleeping. He was '8' years old. The day after i.e. Monday would be the first day of his school. He had been jumping around in happiness throughout the day. Naruko had a hard time making him go to sleep. He was the complete opposite of his sister. Lively, cheerful, naughty, and carefree. Some traits which were present in Naruko but disappeared in an instance, soon after the incident that occurred '6' years ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...
1.6K 39 9
Naruto has been abused and beaten by the villagers of Konoha. He doesn't know what to do. As he grew older, he started to blame himself more and more...
21.8K 1.5K 29
𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑜 𝑥 𝐻𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑎 ❝𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼―𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿❞ 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲: Modern Fanfiction 𝗔𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁: Dwindling amidst the glimpse of th...
77.1K 2.4K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...