In This Together ▷ Stilinski

By simplystiles-

[ BOOK TWO ] ❝ fear is a proof of the degeneracy of the mind. ❞ Kasey McCall has been through more than enoug... More

In This Together
Chapter 1. Stealing Kisses and Weird Animal Behavior
Chapter 2. Here We Go Again
Chapter 3. Totally Jealous
Chapter 4. A Total Disaster
Chapter 5. Hot Mess
Chapter 6. Finally Connected
Chapter 7. Morning Argument
Chapter 8. The Darach
Chapter 9. Not an Average Bus Stop
Chapter 10. Keep It Together Jared
Chapter 11. Glen Capri And A Room For Three
Chapter 12. Gasoline, Road Flares, and Purple Dust
Chapter 13. A Connection and Kidnapping
Chapter 14. Climactic Moments
Chapter 15. Hallucinations
Chapter 16. Scott The Bulldog
Chapter 17. Kasey's Adventures!
Chapter 18. My Psychotic English Teacher
Chapter 19. Whirlwind of Events
Chapter 20. Gone
Chapter 21. Holding Your Breath
Chapter 22. Letting Go
Chapter 23. Sixteen Hours
Chapter 24. Heart's of Darkness
Chapter 25. Nightmares or Reality?
Chapter 26. Finding an Anchor
Chapter 27. The Werecoyote
Chapter 28. Who Needs Instructions?
Chapter 29. Feisty Kasey and a Fire Alarm
Chapter 30. Falling into Place
Chapter 31. Trying To Connect The Dots
Chapter 32. Blacklight and Blackout
Chapter 33. The Diagnosis
Chapter 34. The Oni
Chapter 35. Cold Case
Chapter 36. Already Taken
Chapter 37. The Nogitsune
Chapter 38. Fooled
Chapter 39. Echo House
Chapter 40. Trepanation
Chapter 41. Using the Word Werewolf in Public
Chapter 42. Outfoxing the Fox
Chapter 43. De-Void
Chapter 44. Myriad of Pain
Chapter 45. Insatiable
Chapter 46. Shattered
Chapter 47. Glass Box

Chapter 48. The Divine Move

79.3K 2K 2.2K
By simplystiles-

I was laying on my back, looking up at the white ceiling, trying to figure out just what I can do to get out of this box. Stiles wasn’t trapped in a box when the Nogitsune had a hold on him, or maybe he was and he broke out. 

Why can’t I do anything? I mean, this is my mind that I’m in, I should have some sort of control here, right? I should be able to get out of here and find a way to control the situation, or at least get a grip on all of it. 

I sat up, pushing myself up onto my elbows and glancing around. The box wasn’t very big, but the glass never seemed to break. I’ve hit it, kicked it, slammed my damn body into it— and still nothing happens.

How am I supposed to get out of here? 

My legs wobbled as I tried to stand up, my body was weak. I don’t know how that’s even possible, because the Nogitsune doesn’t seem to be having any issues running around Beacon Hills and causing trouble. 

When he went to the hospital earlier, looking for my mom, I started hitting at the glass again, but nothing happened. Thankfully he left before he could find her, but he didn’t leave without harming and possibly killing people in the process. 

I hated myself for letting this happen. 

My feet carried me to the wall and I pressed my forehead to the glass, I could see what the Nogitsune was seeing. Right now, he has me sitting on the steps in front of the school. We’re waiting for someone, but I have no idea who.

I couldn’t worry about that right now, I need to find a way out of here.

There’s a part of me that feels like this is just another riddle— another stupid riddle that the Nogitsune has me believing. I’m probably not even really in this glass box, I just believe that I am.

“Have you figured out the answer to our riddle yet?” 

I jumped and nearly smacked my face against the glass when I heard Stiles’ voice. I spun around and found him, well the version of him that the Nogitsune was, standing a few feet away from me. 

“What are you doing in here?” I demanded. 

He smirked, “I’m going to take that as a no.”

“I’m sorry, I haven’t really had time to try and figure out a damn riddle. I’ve been a little preoccupied!” I snapped. 

The walls of the box vibrated and I froze— the Nogitsune frowned momentarily, but quickly replaced it with that damn smirk again. He doesn’t want me to figure out the riddle any more… he wants to keep taunting me with the fact that I don’t know it. 

I took a step forward, “What would happen if I figured it out?” 

“There’s nothing else that can happen, Kasey. It’s over. I already won.” he stated evenly. He didn’t really believe that statement, there was a sliver of doubt— I saw it. 

My eyes widened in amusement, “Have you? Because I hate to be the one to tell you that we aren’t a Chinese board game.” 

“You know about the game of Go?” he questioned with a laugh. 

I shook my head from side to side, “No, but I know that’s what you’re doing— you’ve been a step ahead of us this whole time because you were using a strategy from that game, right?”

He grinned, “I don’t think I’ll get over how fast you put things together.”

“I learned from the best,” I retorted, having Stiles in mind, the real Stiles. My Stiles. “If you think this is a game, we can play it just as well, if not better, than you.” 

“Are you threatening me?” he scoffed, a smirk tugging on his lips. 

I grinned, “If the Oni couldn’t defeat you, I’m the one that can.” 

“You won’t be doing much of anything anymore.” he snapped, and then he disappeared. 

This was good. I was making progress. The box shook, like it was losing it’s ability to stay upright. It’s the riddle. I need to figure out the answer to the riddle. 

Everyone has it but no one can lose it.

I don’t know. It’s something that Stiles could figure out— if he can do it, I can do it. I can figure out what this damn riddle means. 

You can lose your mind. You can lose your belief. You can lose your passion. You can lose your spirit. 

I glanced down at the ground in frustration. It’s so damn bright in here. The stupid white on white theme is hurting my eyes. Well, that’s another thing you can lose, your sight. So it’s not that.

To be completely honest, it’s possible to lose everything. I looked up to the overhead lights and tried to think of something, anything, no matter how minuscule or irrelevant, that a person could lose that would be the answer to this riddle.

I glanced down to the ground again before my eyes snapped back to the light, then back to the floor. I took a step forward and looked over my shoulder, and found that I didn’t have a shadow. I should have one if the light is shining on me, right? 

I’m the part of the bird that’s not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean, yet still remain dry.

Everyone has it but no one can lose it.

“A shadow.” I breathed out in realization. 

The box shook once more before it shattered, bits and shards of glass shooting out in any and all directions. I held my hands over my face, listening as the glass hit the tile floor. Shakily, I pulled my hands back and glanced around, I was in the hallway of the school now. 

It was dark and cold. 

Hesitantly, I took a step forward, not really knowing what was going on. I could hear people conversing, and instantly recognized the voices. I could hear Stiles and Scott. 

I started to run. 

I ran to the double doors that led to the outside and pushed them open, but instead of being met with the familiar sight of the courtyard of the school, I was back in the hallway. It was another paradox— like in Stiles’ mind when Scott and I tried to save him.

Great. 

I turned back around and froze in place when I saw Void Stiles standing at the other end of the hallway. He did not look happy at all. 

“You figured it out?” he growled in annoyance, making his way towards me. 

I tried to back up but the doors were locked and I couldn’t get away. 

“You think you can take control again? You think you can beat me at my own game?” he laughed, an insane sounding laugh, and it made my skin crawl because even though it wasn’t Stiles… it sounded so much like him.

My heart stopped momentarily as I tried to come up with something witty to say. Something to stop him. Something to throw him off.

“I already have.” I rushed out. 

He stopped his advance, “You think just because you got out of your cage that we are on the same level?” 

“You may be the one running the show, but this is still my head.” I stated with false confidence. I didn’t know if I could find a way to get my plan to work, but I was praying that Kira's going to do what I tell her to do. If she doesn't hesitate, then it should all work.

Void Stiles shook his head from side to side, “I have some business to attend to. Feel free to watch me kill your new boyfriend.” 

Once again he disappeared. What does he mean my “new” boyfriend? Stiles and I are still very much together. 

I panicked and ran into a classroom, making my way to a window. I could see that the Nogitsune was still sitting on the steps at school. I wanted to stop him, but then I saw Derek walk up. He was in wolf form, gripping a wooden cylindrical box of some sort.

“Did you bring us a present?” the Nogitsune asked, through my body. It felt weird sitting here watching this all happen and not having a single ounce of control over the situation in the slightest. 

Derek sat the box on the ground, the shadows in the tunnel allowed his bright blue eyes to stand out perfectly. I then noticed two more sets of bright blue eyes illuminating behind him. Derek smirked, “I brought two.” 

“I’ve heard of an Alpha pack, Derek, but not a pack of former Alphas. It’s a little sad, isn’t it?” the Nogitsune said, using a very condescending tone. 

Derek and the twins began to approach my body and the two Oni behind me, “I might not be an Alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one.” he finished before growling. 

I could hear the Oni drawing their swords and whipping them through the air as Derek and the twins rushed forwards. I wanted to stay and watch the outcome, to make sure that Derek got out alright, but I need to find a way to get control of my body again. 

And I can’t do that by sitting here. 

I turned away from the window and made my way back into the hall. It was dark, not a single light was on. I know where I’m at, my locker is about ten feet down the hall… so that means the lobby is close too. 

Without thinking I made my way to the lobby. Maybe my brain is set up like the school, if it is then I need to get to the office, and that is in the lobby. I nearly tripped down the stairs I was walking so fast. 

I could hear voices coming from the other side of the main entrance door. It was the Nogitsune’s voice— not Void Stiles. I began to run, and I pushed the door open managing to once again fall onto my hands and knees. 

The snow on the ground caught me, instead of letting me hit the concrete that should have been there. Why is there snow? I glanced up and found myself in a Japanese garden. The Nogitsune was walking around, this time he looked the way he did when I saw him for the first time. In a pair of Khaki’s and a pilot leather jacket, the wraps around every inch of skin on his body. 

I pushed myself up into a standing position and glanced around in confusion, “What is this?” I asked him. 

He took a few steps forwards, “This is me keeping my promise.” 

Across the garden, another door appeared and I stood there, frozen, as I watched Scott, Stiles, Lydia, and Kira all walk in. They didn’t notice me at first, and for a moment I thought that maybe they couldn’t see me— but then Stiles turned his head. 

“Kasey?” he whispered in disbelief. 

I didn’t hesitate to rush forward, practically falling against him. His arms wrapped around me instantly and he buried his face in my hair. I could feel the light dusting of snow hitting my cheeks, and for a moment we were both okay. 

That moment didn’t last long. 

I pulled back out of the embrace and looked over him, “Are you getting worse? You are aren’t you? He wasn’t lying when he told me you were sick… was he?” 

Stiles swallowed, “I’m fine. How are you in here?” 

“I was going to ask you the same thing, this isn’t right.” I stammered. This was in my head, they’re in my head.

“Because Kasey,” as soon as the voice left the Nogitsune Stiles’ grip on my waist tightened and he didn’t hesitate to position his body in front of mine. I peeked around his shoulder and found the Nogitsune in front of the door I had came through. “Like I promised you, we’re going to kill all of them. One by one.” he growled. 

The Oni appeared on his command and I shrank back. This is all of my fault. They came here to save me and now they are trapped in my head somehow. This doesn’t make any sense. 

An Oni swung at Kira, but she effortlessly deflected the blade. The swords hit one another and the metallic clank they made gave me goosebumps. This was all too real, too real to just be in my head. 

“What the hell is this? Where are we?” Scott demanded as the Oni began to circle us. Stiles kept his arm wrapped around, his eyes watching the Oni intensely. 

The Nogitsune took a step forward, “Between life and death.” 

“Bardo.” Lydia stated breathlessly. I remember Kira talking about that a several days ago, back when the nightmares were just starting to become an issue. Who would have thought they would have transpired into this. 

“But there are no peaceful deities here, Lydia. You’re dying, Kasey. And now everyone you care about is dying, too.” the Nogitsune said. 

I stepped around Stiles, positioning myself in front of him for the time being, “What? What do you mean?”

“I’ve captured almost all of the territories on the board, Kasey. The hospital, the Sheriff’s station, and now the Animal Clinic.” he said as he held his hand in the air and clenched his fist. 

My eyes widened, “This isn’t a game! I gave you what you wanted! Leave them alone.” I said loudly, the speed of my heart beats increasing. 

“Oh, but it is…” he mused as he began to pace around. “Do you know the ritual of seppuku, Kasey?”

“No,” I said quickly. He was getting closer to Stiles and I, and because I was more concerned for Stiles safety than my own, I repositioned myself in front of him and wrapped an arm behind me, making sure his hip was pressed against mine. “And I don’t think I want to, either.”

“When a samurai disembowels himself with his own sword to maintain his honor, but that’s not the cut that kills him. The killing stroke is made by his kaishakunin who beheads the samurai with his own katana.” he explained. 

I swallowed thickly as I watched him point to my brother, “Scott… Scott is your kaishakunin. I’m going to make your brother kill you, Kasey. And you’re going to let him. Because just like you, they’re all going to die. Everyone touched by an Oni’s blade. Unless, Scott kills you first.” 

The Nogitsune was now standing directly in front of me. Stiles had grabbed a handful of my shirt in his hand, pulling me back slightly. Scott was glaring daggers at the Nogitsune as I started to breathe even heavier than I had been. 

“Why? Why are you doing this?” I asked, my voice shaking. 

“To win the game.” he stated evenly. 

The Oni drew their swords and Scott shifted, Kira pulled out her blade, and that left Lydia, Stiles and myself to back away from the fight that we were ill-prepared for. Stiles led us behind the small red bridge in the corner, I realized that he was a lot weaker than I had intentionally thought, because he was leaning on me for support. 

“How is this possible? What is this place?” Scott asked in a panic as he and Kira fought the Oni off. 

Kira glanced at him in bewilderment, "You're asking me? I didn't even know how to use this sword a week ago."

I stood up suddenly, “This isn’t real.”

“Yeah? Tell that to them.” Stiles stated as he tried to pull me back down. 

I shook my head from sir to side, “No— I’m not real, either. We’re in my head. This is all a trick.” I stated. 

Kira had her blade knocked out of her hand and it hit the snow. The Oni were surrounding her and Scott, and so I did the one thing that I knew would stop the fight. 

I snatched up the sword and held it upward, pressing the tip to my stomach. Scott spun around and his eyes went wide, “KASEY, DON’T!”

“What if it saves you? What if it saves all of you?” I asked in a panic. I knew that this threw a wrench in my plan, but it may be the only way to get them out of here. They’re trapped inside of my head right now, and I can’t think of a way to get them out.

Lydia stepped forward, “What if it’s just another trick?” 

“No more tricks, Lydia.” the Nogitsune said as he crept closer. He wanted me to do this, and I think I know why. 

I have a feeling that if I go through with this— it’s going to kill me, completely kill me, leaving the Nogitsune complete control of my body without having to deal with my presence.

“End it, Scott.” the Nogitsune purred, creeping closer and closer to me. My arms were shaking and the sword weighed a little bit more than I could handle, I was still connected to Stiles, slightly drained. “Let your sister fall on her own sword. Do for her what she cannot do for herself. Do it, Scott. Be her kaishakunin. Give up the game!”

I stated breathing erratically as my hands shook. I need to convince them that this isn’t real before I have to kill myself. Before we can catch the Nogitsune and destroy him like he has been threatening to destroy all of us. 

A reflection in the sword caught my eye. 

It was a picture frame. The photo was of Scott, Stiles and myself when we were seven years old. We were at the pool and Scott was wearing a pair of those cheep dollar store goggles, I had a beach ball in my hands and Stiles was grinning at the camera like an idiot. 

I slowly pulled the sword down, looking around I found a desk from Coach’s class in the corner. This was my head, they had gotten in somehow and now I was going to get them out. 

“You have no moves left.” the Nogitsune chimed in. 

I don’t know how I suddenly had the knowledge of the game Go, maybe because the Nogitsune had been talking about it and I was starting to see it. I was starting to understand. I was becoming a part of him and while he was getting my memories, I was getting his. 

Without wasting another second I tossed Kira back her sword and glared at the Nogitsune, “I do, actually." 

Stiles' voice came from behind me, "She has a Divine Move."

I backed up towards Stiles, grabbing a fistful of his plaid shirt and looking into his eyes, “You have to do what I tell you. You can’t hate me okay?” 

His face contorted in confusion, “What? Kasey—“

“Trust me. I love you, okay? Remember that.” I said before pressing my lips to his. He was shocked for a moment before he responded. I squeezed my eyes shut so I didn’t let a tear fall. 

This was going to be the last time that I kiss him. 

I pulled back and made my way over to Kira, she was staring at me wide-eyed, “Kira, I need to ask you something.” 

“What?” she asked breathlessly. 

I moved my lips to her ear, “When you get out, and you see me in the hallway, put that sword through me.” 

She jerked back and gawked at me, “Why—“

“Promise me?” 

She nodded, “I promise.” 

“Stop fighting them. It’s an allusion.” I called out to Scott. “It looks real and it feels real, but Scott, you gotta trust me, it’s an allusion. You guys got into my head when you came into the school. You’re gonna have to walk out that door. It’s the only way out. Trust me.”

Scott nodded and grimaced as he led the way out of the garden, Kira followed behind him. Lydia led Stiles away, he stared screaming my name when he realized that I wasn’t going to follow. I watched as they all endured the pain of the blades form the Oni. Scott tackled the Nogitsune before they all went through the door and disappeared. 

The garden changed into a classroom and I ran to the door, it was closed, and I had to watch through the small glass window. I was seeing things through my eyes now. I started screaming when I realized that my body was sneaking up behind Scott. 

My arm reached up and smacked him, knocking him into the lockers. I then grabbed a hold of Kira and threw her to the floor. My eyes then narrowed on Stiles and Lydia. They grabbed a hold of each other and stumbled down the hallway, away from me. 

“This was my game. You think you can beat me at my own game?” the Nogitsune asked, but it came out in my voice and I could see the way it affected Stiles.

It was the same way that it affected me when I heard the Nogitsune speaking through his voice. It messes with your head and makes you want to believe that this wasn’t really happening, but it was. 

“Divine move? Divine move. You think you have any moves at all? You can kill the Oni, but me? Me? I’m a thousand years old. You can’t kill me!” the Nogitsune shouted. He was going to kill them because of me. 

I was pounding on the door, kicking and screaming, trying to get out. I just pray to God that Scott and Kira do as they were instructed. We can do this. We can destroy him. Now is the time. 

Lydia and Stiles scrambled down the hallway. Lydia was trying to keep Stiles upright, while also attempting to keep herself from falling over. I was stuck behind this glass, watching with fearful eyes as the situation began to spiral out of control. Where are Scott and Kira? They need to get up and get over here. They need to do it now.

Lydia’s eyes widened before she rushed out, “No, but we can change you!” 

My body halted in its advance and I could feel the confusion seeping into the forefront of the Nogitsune’s thought process. It was confused about the word choice that Lydia used, this is going to work. This has to work. 

“What?” the Nogitsune asked in confusion.

Stiles smiled faintly, “You forgot about the scroll.” 

“The Shugendo scroll.” Lydia stated.

My body started to shake and I felt my jaw go slack as the Nogitsune realized that he had been beaten once again, “Change the host.” he mumbled. 

“You can’t be a fox and a wolf.” Stiles said through a clenched jaw.

Pain erupted in my left upper-arm and the Nogitsune cried out as Scott’s teeth ripped through my skin. There was an imbalance in my body, I could feel it pumping through my veins. It was working. The Nogitsune cried out once more as a sharp and iron hot tip was forced through my abdomen. My eyes glanced down to see the top of Kira’s blade quickly withdraw. 

“KIRA!” Stiles screamed out in a panic, he fought against Lydia’s hold furiously-- trying to get to my body as I fell to my knees. Thankfully, Lydia knew to keep him back. 

I started coughing manically, black dust spurted out all over the floor and I knew that the Nogitsune was slowly leaving my body and I was starting to regain control. The pain was starting to become more noticeable, and that’s how I knew that the Nogitsune was gone. My eyes fixed on Stiles and I coughed one last time before the supply of dust ran out, replacing itself with a spurt of blood onto the floor. 

Stiles finally pushed out of Lydia’s grip and fell to the floor beside me, gathering my frail and bleeding body into his weak arms. I feel completely and utterly drained of all energy and strength that I could possibly have had in me. The Nogitsune took everything.  

“What—what happened? Why did— why did you do that?” Stiles stammered out as he squeezed me tightly, his eyes were frantically scanning over my body. My arm was bleeding and my stomach was bleeding and I was getting tired and my head hurt and I was ready to go. I did what I wanted to do and everyone is okay. It’s all okay. 

I tried to smile, “It’s okay. You and Scott are—are okay.” 

“No, no it’s not… it’s not okay, Kasey it’s—it’s so far from okay… how— why… I don’t… Scott, why isn’t she turning?!” Stiles shouted as he glanced around at Scott, Kira, and Lydia. 

Everything was falling into place. This was what I wanted. The Nogitsune is dead, and Scott and Stiles are okay. I wasn’t supposed to make it out of this alive, I didn’t plan on making it out alive. For once the coin did land in my favor, but my favor this time around ended up with my life ending. Which I was content with. 

“She should be turning, I don’t understand! Deaton said she would turn, he—he said this was all going to work out!” Scott panicked as he fell to the ground beside me, checking my arm frantically. 

I sputtered a bit as I tried to speak, “It’s— It’s okay. I’m okay. You’re okay.”

“Kasey, you’re not okay! She should be healing, why isn’t she healing? Why isn’t this working?! Kira why the hell did you do that?!” Scott screamed as he glared threateningly at Kira.  

Her eyes were wide as she glanced down at him, “This is what she wanted. She had an entire plan set in place, a plan that she kept from you two. She planned on dying… she planned on all of this happening. She wasn’t supposed to make it out of here alive.”  

Silence fell upon us, and I honestly felt at peace. The pain isn’t so bad right now, and I’ve always said that if I was going to die I would want to do it in Stiles’ arms. Everything is working out the way it was supposed to, and I am so happy that my plan worked. I wish I didn’t have to die, I don’t want to die, but there is no avoiding it now. I’m going to die. At least I died saving the ones that I loved. 

“Please don’t, please—” Stiles choked out as he held me tighter. I feel awful for doing this to him. I feel awful for leaving him, but it was the only way to ensure his safety. 

I let out a labored breath as my eyelids began to make their final droop, “I—I love...”  

“NO! KASEY! OPEN YOUR EYES!” Stiles screamed, his voice breaking into a strangled sob. I felt an immense pressure on my chest, I figured it was someone trying to keep all of my blood from pouring out of me, but it was useless. 

Right now, wherever I am… it’s so nice. I wish I could feel like this all the time. Nothing hurts, everything is warm and fuzzy and I can see some sort of light and it’s so pretty. I guess this is heaven, or the gates to the paradise. Any place sounds better than what I’ve been living with these past few weeks.  

Images and memories of Stiles, Scott, and my mom are flashing in front of me in snapshots of perfect moments at such high intensities that I am having a hard time taking them all in. Allison popped up in a few, and when I saw her I wanted to start crying-- but I can’t cry here. I can’t do anything except look around at my life. My life is literally flashing before my eyes. 

It’s getting darker, the pictures are fading into gray smudges and I can’t see what they are. I need to see them, I need to memorize them— what if I forget? What if I can’t remember Scott? What if I can’t remember being in love with Stiles? I need these memories, I need to take them with me.

Just as the last bit of light began to dim in this room, more pressure on my chest started. It hurt, unlike the first time this pressure was rough and forced. It was pressing down on my heart and the pain was bringing tears to my eyes that I couldn’t cry. What the hell is happening to me now? Is this it? Am I dead? 

“Kasey? She’s breathing! She’s breathing!” 

My eyes snapped open and I was looking up at Lydia’s pain-etched face. I was coughing and wheezing and choking and I just wanted it all to stop, but I couldn’t. I need air, I can’t breathe. Why the hell can’t I breathe? Lydia rolled me over and I pushed myself onto my hands and knees as I continued to choke out black and red liquid all over the floor. I can’t stop. Where is all of this coming from? I thought I was dead?

I was shaking and panting as I finally stopped projectile vomiting whatever was inside of me. I fell backwards, positioning myself away from the puddle and letting out a struggled breath, trying to collect myself momentarily. I have no idea what is even happening to me right now. I can’t quite figure out if I’m alive or dead or somewhere in between.  

“Check her,” Scott rasped as he slid over to me, pulling my shirt up and inspecting where the sword had gone through me. Lydia took to my arm, looking at the bite from my brother. I wasn’t supposed to live, how am I alive? 

Lydia swallowed thickly, “It’s still here, but it’s not bleeding.”  

“It’s the same down here… is she turning then?” Scott whispered. 

I wanted to ask why Stiles wasn’t saying anything, but I don’t have the strength to utter a syllable. I don’t have the strength to do anything other than lay here and try to figure out what is happening to me. 

“I don’t know… I’m not a werewolf expert.” Lydia remarked. 

“What happened?” Stiles’ voice flitted around the hallway and I tried to turn my head so I could find him, but nothing was happening. 

Lydia sighed, “Kasey died, you fainted, I gave her CPR and she woke back up.”  

And that was the last thing I was able to retain before I slipped back into the darkness, this time though I wasn’t met with snapshots of memories in a bright room… I was met with complete and total darkness, and I knew that there wasn’t anything to be scared of because the door was finally closed— keeping the demons out for good. 

_________________________________________________________________

This isn't edited.

Mainly because I'm watching episode one of season four right now and I'm just too distracted because of I have Stiles-- soo.  

I hope you liked how this story ended. I was extremely proud with the plot line that I came up with this season for Kasey, and I'm even more excited to come up with a new one for her for season four. 

To answer any questions, Kasey did die-- her heart stopped beating, but she came back because Lydia gave her CPR and kick started her heart. It is possible. Also, you will find out her status  (wolf or not) in the next book. So yes, there is another book to be posted for season four. 

I'm sorry that this didn't end with a cute Stasey scene, like the books usually do. I like how this one ended though. 

The next book is already posted in my works, it's titled Fallout, so go and add it to your reading lists now, that way you already have it ready for when I post the first chapter!

Thanks so much for reading and voting and commenting. It means the world to me. -Sasha xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.8K 29
❝ I hate it. I hate not remembering. I want to. I want to remember what it was like to have something, someone! ❞ ❝ You do. You have me. ❞ Indi...
59.4K 1.4K 16
"I'm only Seventeen I don't know anything" James Sirius Potter fucked up and tries to win back Betty's love "But I know I miss you" JAMES SIRI...
19.2K 449 39
Lynelle Celestine accepted her brother's request of her going on a vacation in the Galar region to take a break from work and take a trip down on mem...
131K 3.7K 29
❝ why do you make a prettier girl than me ? ❞ ❝ why do you make for a pretty girl ? ❞ in which an old friend from the states makes her return to the...