Chapter 44. Myriad of Pain

Peter was circling around Stiles' body, intently studying him. His presence being that close to Stiles was making me uneasy. I don't trust Peter. I never have and I never will. The fact that he just takes what he wants and uses people without the slightest bit of concern for the people he is screwing over just makes me want to shove Argent's "lightsaber" up his ass and call it a day.

"He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf." Peter stated.

I shot him a look, "We already told you that he isn't the one being bitten."

"You may not have any other options, sweetheart." he replied with a smirk.

My hands balled up into small fists at my side, "Don't call me that."

"You don't think it would work, I mean, if we had to bite him?" Scott asked hesitantly.

He is not entertaining the idea of actually biting Stiles, is he? I swear, this is the one thing that I ask of him, and he just shoots my idea down because I could be put at risk.

"This is more a war of the mind than the body. There are better methods to winning this battle. Methods that could prevent Kasey from being taken altogether." Peter stated as he stood up from his crouched position.

Hearing him say my name just made me even more uncomfortable. I want him gone. I don't want his help. Peter is an idiot and just likes to cause problems for people.

"What kind of methods?" Deaton asked quickly.

Peter than flicked his wrist and his claws shot out, "We're going to get into his head."

☾ ☾ ☽ ☽

Peter grabbed a hold of Lydia's arm and tugged her into the dining room after he explained exactly what he wanted to do with Stiles and getting us into his mind.

The plan made my stomach hurt. I don't really want to get into Stiles' head, but Deaton thought sending the two people that Stiles' cares about the most in the room would get the best result. Meaning that Scott and I had to go in.

I was scared, I won't lie. If the Nogitsune is this dangerous on the outside, how dangerous could he be inside Stiles' mind- where anything is possible.

Lydia and Peter walked back into the room quickly, "So, do we have a plan?" Deaton asked rapidly, not wasting any time.

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly real Stiles. Then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But he's not going to do it alone, that's were you come in." Peter said as he glanced at me. I was already narrowing my eye's hatefully at him.

He rolled his eyes, "Don't you think it's time you moved past this whole "hate me with every fiber of your being" phase. I mean, it has been a year."

"Let me ruin your life so we can be even and then maybe come talk to me." I snapped hatefully before stomping into the living room. I could hear him muttering about how I was immature and how it was probably my time of the month.

One of these days I'm going to punch him in the throat. It's going to happen.

Scott sighed and followed after me into the living room, Peter not far behind him. "You're sure this is going to work?"

"It's really the only other option you have since the President of the I Hate Peter Fan Club over there is refusing to let Stiles get the bite." Peter stated.

I had to close my eyes and do a few deep breaths before I lunged at him and started strangling him with a shoelace.

Peter led Scott behind the couch, directly behind where Stiles' was sitting. I stumbled over beside my brother as he began to explain what to do. He showed Scott where to position his claws along the back of Stiles' neck. I don't know exactly how this is going to work, but I'm going to have to trust Peter for the time being.