Chapter 11. Glen Capri And A Room For Three

"Motel Glen Capri? Oh that even sounds tacky," I huffed as I hopped off the last step of the bus, Scott and Stiles right behind me. The Cross Country meet got pushed back another day and we had to stop and stay somewhere for the evening, of course Finstock would pick this place. 

Scott glanced around and shrugged, "I've seen worse."

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles scoffed as he adjusted the strap of his bag on his shoulder, his hand mindlessly found mine and gripped on to it tightly as his eyes raked in the surrounding area. 

Finstock blew his whistle as he walked towards us from the main office, he had several room keys' in his hands and he looked quite flustered. "Listen up, the meet's been pushed to tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most amount of vacancies and least amount of judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up, so choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? So keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves." 

I rolled my eyes as I snatched a key out of his hand, room 213. I glanced at Stiles and my brother awkwardly, "Who am I rooming with?" 

Scott rose an eyebrow, "With me. Obviously."

"Why can't she room with me?" Stiles asked as he whipped his head around to gawk at my brother. It's awesome that Scott and I are feeling better, but I kind of miss Stiles keeping his voice down and his hyperactive mannerisms to a minimum around us. 

My brother then narrowed his eyes at Stiles, "Because Coach said no sexual perversions. Plus, after what happened earlier I don't want her out of my sight." 

"I can keep an eye on her, ya'know. I'm not going to let anything happen to her." Stiles muttered in annoyance. 

Scott shrugged, "She's rooming with me."

"How about we all room together?" I suggested to try and ease the tension, to be honest I would much rather room with Stiles than Scott, but apparently Scott wasn't going to let that happen so we had to meet somewhere in the middle. 

My brother scoffed, "There's only two beds-- oh no! You two are not sleeping together in the same room as me. That's weird and uncalled for and I am not doing it." 

"I mean, I was gonna suggest one of us sleep on the floor... god get your head out of your ass, Scott." I chuckled as I ascended the stair's to the second level of rooms. I've personally never stayed in a motel, and I really didn't want to experience it in general. 

"Or Stiles could room with Lydia and Allison." Scott dead-panned as I found our door and inserted the key into the lock. With a quick twist I had gained access to the room and when the light was on, giving us the full view, I scrunched my face up in distaste. Why is everything like yellow-themed? That's so gross. 

I hate the color yellow.

Stiles groaned as he tossed his bag on the floor, "I am not rooming with Lydia and Allison."

"Guys, it's fine. I'll sleep on the floor." I sighed as I watched Scott cross his arms over his chest in a pouting manner. He needs to realize that Stiles and I have slept together on several occasions and not once have we had sex yet, and I doubt we would want to spend out first time in a motel with my brother in the bed two feet away. 

"You're not sleeping on the floor. You're sleeping on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." Stiles retorted as he sat down on the aforementioned bed that he claimed he wasn't going to sleep on. 

Scott groaned as he threw his hands up in the air, "Fine! You two can sleep in the same bed, but I swear if I hear--"

"Bro, chill," I laughed, "we aren't going to do anything, especially not with you in here. Come on now."