Perfectly Imperfect | Kellin...

By warpedtuor

Marie Alexandria Carter and her best friend Taylor Marie Emmerson go to Warped Tour having the time of their... More

Chapter 1- Meet Marie
Chapter 2- Warped Tour Part 1
Chapter 3- Warped Tour Part 2
Chapter 4- Back to School We Go
Chapter 5- Making Up For Lost Time
Chapter 6- All School Picture Goes Wrong
A/N: Society Is So Cruel
Chapter 7- Mayday
Chapter 8- Tickets
Chapter 9- Terror on 27
Chapter 10- Concert Time
Chapter 11- Happy Halloween
Chapter 12- Suspended
Chapter 13- Winter Break Part 1
Chapter 14- Winter Break Part 2
Chapter 15- Truth Be Told
Chapter 16- Youtube
Chapter 17- Business
Chapter 18- Megafest
Chapter 19- That Little Kiss You Stole
Chapter 20- Recording
Chapter 21- With You By My Side
Chapter 22- I'll Be Right Here Waiting
Chapter 23- All You Wanted Was Me
Author's Note: Sorry Not Sorry (Not A Chapter)
Chapter 24- We Are All Sinners & The Blackest Beautiful
Chapter 26- Sweet Serenity
Chapter 27- This Generation Needs A Hero
Chapter 28- Your Love Makes Me Stronger
Chapter 29- Give Me Therapy, I'm A Walking Travesty
Chapter 30- Hold Me Close
discontinued

Chapter 25- This Heart Is Yours

98 2 0
By warpedtuor

Song: Maybe Next May by Secrets

Chapter 25- This Heart Is Yours

-Maria's POV-

"Since today is our last day in Michigan, how about we go to the beach!" Today is our last day back in Michigan before we fly back out to Oregon to finish up recording so Tay comes up with a brilliant idea to take Kellin and go to the beach. Why not, right?

I feel like absolute shit since it is only the day after those two nights of concerts and i'm completely worn out. "Tay, i don't know. I'm not feeling too well and I don't want to make my neck even more sore." She gives me a pleading look. "Ugh, fine. But only for a couple hours." She cheers before going downstairs to wake Kellin.

I follow her down the hall and reach the kitchen, where Kellin stands in only a pair of low cut basketball shorts, exposing his v-line. Damn. I bite my lip to contain my smile but he looks up quickly when I walk in to see me totally checking him out. Oops.

"Hey babe." Kell comes up to me and pecks me on the lips quickly. A cup of coffee is handed to me before he exits the kitchen. "Be ready in half an hour!" He screams before a door slams shut. Okay then.

"What bikini should I wear? Tay! Tay, please help me. I have too many to pick from." I pout my lip out as I go through my bikini shelf.

"I don't know! Obviously you should wear something sexy for Kellin." Tay giggles before making kissy faces at me.

"Oh shut up!"

-25 Minutes Later-

I honestly don't care what I look like today. It's only the beach.

My outfit consists of a pink bandeau bikini top with matching bottoms, a pair of light wash high waisted shorts and a loose fitting black crop top with some Steve Madden flip flops. My blonde hair is thrown into a messy bun with some sun glasses on top of my head. I decided on leaving my belly and lip ring in just because it looks cute with the outfit.

i grab my iPhone and beach bag, heading downstairs to meet Kellin and Tay at the door. Kellin stares at me which makes me self concious. "What? is something wrong?" I look down at myself, confused.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Kellin says with a smile. I run up to him and wrap my legs around his waist, running my hands through his hair as he presses his lips on mine. I smile into the kiss before pulling away. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes! I don't need to see you guys makeout in front of me." Tay opens the door and walks to the car.

"Oh whatever Tay." I get into Kellin's car and we drive off to the beach.

-Beach-

Issues plays through my headphones as the warm sun hits me; I'm tanning. We have been at the beach for two hours now, and I still haven't got into the water. Tay and Kellin have been splashing each other for like half an hour now, trying to convince me to cool off and come in but I don't feel like it.

Suddenly the wash of cold air comes over me, making me open my eyes and take my headphones out to see Kellin standing in front of my towel. "You're blocking my sun Kell." I giggle when he shakes his head, getting water on me.

"Can you please come in?" I shake my head. A smirk takes over his features. Shit. "You asked for it." Kellin reaches down, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I realize what he's doing and starting kicking and screaming.

"Kellin! Kellin, oh my God. Please don't do this. No! Put me down!" I pound on his back. My arms start to reach into the water, and I see that Kelin is now waist deep.

"Are you ready?" Kell doesn't give me the chance to answer before i'm thrown into the water head first. I swim back up and gasp for air, only for arms to wrap around my waist. I turn around and glare at Kellin.

"What the hell was that for?" I can't stay mad at him, but I still don't understand why he did that.

"You needed to get wet and join me in here." Kellin presses his lips to my neck, obviously trying to keep me in here. I go to push his away, but he sucks on my sweetspot, making me moan in pleasure.

"Damnit Kell." I hug him closer to me, the need to be with him and only him becomes stronger.

Kellin is going to be the death of me.

-Home-

"I want to go see a movie before we leave!" Kellin says which honestly surprises me. Normally he just wants to hang out at home.

"Are you okay?" I ask in confusion.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I just shrug, going back to finishing up my makeup.

"Wait, what movie would you want to even see?"

"Well, I remember you saying that you abolsutely love The Fault In Our Stars and I was thinking of taking you to see it. Do you want to go?" He smirks at me when I get up, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yes! Let's go!"

Twenty minutes later, we are sat in the move theater, my feet up againt the raining in front of me, sipping my soda. My head is leaning against Kellin's shoulder as the previews roll. I am so excited to see this move.

Hazel's eyes pop up on the screen, and I smack Kellin's arm repeatedly, excited as hell.

Once the movie is over, I am full on balling, still leaning my head against Kellin's shoulder. "That was such a beautiful movie. Oh my God." Kellin groans before standing up, taking me with him.

"Well it was good. Our flight leaves here in about two hours so we should get home and get Tay." I just nod, still trying to get over the movie. Can't there be an alternate ending that isn't as sad?

After picking up Tay, we make it to the airport and are now boarding the plane after checking in and going through security.

-Oregon-

"It's good to be home." I flop down onto the couch, Kellin soon following my actions.

"I'm tired, so I will see you guys in the morning. Night." Tay walks up the stairs, disappearing into her room.

"What do you want to do?" Kellin asks before smirking at me. "We could pull a prank on Tay while she's sleeping?" I give him a grin.

"Or we could stay here for a little bit longer." I slide onto his legs and put my hands on each side of his head, leaning in and pressing my lips to his. I feel him nod into the kiss. Pulling onto his dark locks, he licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance.

I decide to tease him a little and bite his lip instead, turning the kiss into a full on makeout session. I pull away just as he starts kissing my jawline, getting up and smirking at him. "We should pull that prank now."

"You're such a damn tease." I flip him off before heading into the kitchen, Kell following close behind. "What are we going to do?" I simply open the refrigerator, pulling out a can of whip cream, and show it to him.

"I am going to go find a feather, be right back." I walk up the stares, but Kellin still follows me.

"I want to see this too." He gives me a small smile. I head into my room and pull out the hawk feather I found at the beach earlier today and drag Kell to Tay's room. I open the door to see her asleep. Perfect.

Her hand is facing palm up, which gives us the opportunity to pull the prank perfectly. I quietly spray the sticky white cream onto her hand, and then lightly hit her head with the feather, making her hit her head with her left hand, getting the cream all over her face.

I burst out laughing when she shoots out of bed, looking around confusedly before realizing what I did. "What the hell?" Kell and I hold in our laughter before running out of the room when her facial expression changes to angry. "I fucking hate you Marie!" Oh shit, my full name.

Instead of her following us, she runs into the bathroom, probably washing her face. Kell and I quickly make our way into my room, shutting and locking the door. "We're dead." Kellin hasn't know us all that long, but he knows enough to know that when Tay is mad, you stay out of her way. Especially when the person or thing she's mad at is you.

Kellin makes himself comfortable by stripping to his boxers as I head into the bathroom to change. When I come out he is laying on the bed under the covers, scrolling on his phone. I put my hair up in a messy bun, and get under the covers with him. Once he notices my presence, he sets his phone on the bedside table and turns to look at me.

"You're so beautiful." I blush at the comment, pulling on a few loose strands of hair.

"I'm not." I shake my head, trying to get comfortable but he pulls me into him, wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Yes you are. You are so beautiful. I'm so lucky to be with such a beautiful person." I kiss him on the lips, and rest my head on his chest. Just when I am about to fall asleep, he whispers something that surprises me completely. "I love you."

Wait, what?

My eyes grow wide as I look up at him.

 ●══════●♥●══════●

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!

this chapter sucked, i'm sorry. next one will get very exciting though.

if you haven't seen The Fault In Our Stars yet, i suggest you go see it. just make sure to bring tissues!

peace out xx -Saisha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 553 43
Jasmine is all alone at Warped Tour but she ends up bumping into her idol. What comes next? Let's just say the police get involved.
89.9K 1.8K 17
Hailey Diane didn't know what to do when the love of her life broke her heart and left her to die. What happens when she goes to Warped Tour with her...
818 23 25
TRIGGER WARNING!!!!! Four friends go to Warped Tour expecting to meet, some band member and listen to great music but none of them saw this coming.
32.1K 2K 20
[Kellic] When Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil finally reunite during the Warped Tour of 2016, their friendship is stronger than ever. Everyt...