Chapter 20- Recording

Song: Another You by Of Mice & Men

Song: Let Live by Of Mice & Men

Chapter 20- Recording

-Maria's POV-

"Maria?" I voice asks as I sit in an uncomfortable airport chair with Tay by my side. I turn around in my seat to see Kellin standing with a black Anthem Made sweatshirt, a pair of black skinny jeans and his original TOMS on.

"Hey! I haven't saw you in like a week." I stand up to give him a hug before Tay does.

"I know! Did you write down the name of the songs along with the artists that Pam wanted?" Kellin asks as we walk out of the Oregon Airport and head to his car.

"Yeah, I already told you that I wanted my second song to be with Of Mice & Men right?" I set my bag down in the trunk along with Tay's before sitting in the front seat.

"Yes you did. And I know this is really soon but she wants you to start vocals today on our song. Is that alright?" Kellin asks as he starts the car and begins to drive.

"Yeah. Fine with me. Tay, did you bring your guitar?" I ask, while looking in the mirror to see her wink at me. I just glare before she simply shakes her head.

Kellin left the day after our little game of hide and seak and Tay was curious as to what went on before she found us, so I was forced to tell her. Whenever he calls or texts me she makes kissy faces at me which gets really annoying but it's only a joke.

"I have a surprise for you at the recording studio, but before we go there, would you like to see your new house?" Kellin asks while turning into a very nice neighborhood.

"Yes!" Tay and I scream at the same time making Kellin laugh at us. He has such a cute laugh.

After Kellin and I's make-out session, I have a feeling that I want to be more than friends. The way his hair felt when I ran my hands through it, or the way he bites my lip makes me want him to simply be mine and only mine.

After a few minutes we pull up into the driveway of a mansion like house. Is this mine? Before I could even unbuckle my seat belt or say anything, I see Tay run past the car window and up to the front door. I chuckle before hopping out of the car, following Kellin to the front door.

He takes out a pair of keys, handing them to me with a smile. "These are your's my love." I take them before sliding the key into the lock and opening up the front door. I walk in with my jaw dropped. It was huge!

"I call the first room!" I say while following Kellin up the marble staircase into a long hallway. I walk a little ways until I find the perfect room. I walk around, admiring the set up and beauty of such a nice room.

A bay window is placed beside a balcony door, showing the busy streets of the city. A king sized bed is placed against the middle of the cream colored wall, directly in front of a large flat screen TV with surround sound. I walk into a massive walk-in closet with shelves, hangers, etc. for shoes and clothes. I look to the right to see another door, which I open to see a large bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and glass-doored shower.

I walk back into the room, completely in awe by the fact that I now have a beautiful home and a wonderful career. Tay walks into the room and stands next to Kellin who smiles at her. "Want to see what I just found that you will love when it's summer?" Tay asks with a grin.

"Sure. But just to let you know this room is mine and off limits to anyone else." I give her a glare before following her back downstairs into yet another hallway, leading into a chilly room. I soon don't have to care about having a Jacuzzi tub in my room because I have a fucking hot tub and underground pool in my fucking house!