Force Marriage [Book 2]

By rav91_devil_jin

In which, you can manage everything, but... can you stop your undenieble feelings for him? Even though he's m... More

Seoul
Home
Branch
Partnership
Party pt.1
Party Pt.2
Alliance
His Action
Wife
Plan
Abort
Home
Kidnap
Daegu
My Love
Kissed
2 Calls 2 Answer
First

Good Time

3K 66 46
By rav91_devil_jin

3rd Person's P.O.V

"I have a question"
Jungkook said

The question he was about to say was not random. It was more like a heart felted question. 

"Go on"
You said, while you were resting his chest after he sang you a song

"Will you be m-"
The brunette was cutted off by Taehyung, shouting like an idiot.

"Yah! Lovebirds come here!"
Taehyung shouted, getting the full amount of attention of you two.

Taehyung knows that you two love each other. It's just that fate won't let you two. But he just set aside his one sided love for you just for the maknae.

"What is it hyung?"
Jungkoom asked

"Hyungs are here, all of them"
The blonde Taehyung said and smiled

"What? I though each of them overseas?"
The brunette asked

"No time for that! And they'll be pleased if you introduce them to your girl"
Taehyung said

"Oh yeah right!"
Jungkook exclaimed

While Taehyung walked first to his house. While you two stayed.

"Who are they anyways?"
You asked

"Oh, Bangtan, it consist of Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, J-hope hyung, Jimin hyung, Tae hyung and of course me. They're my hyungs since high school"
Jungkook said and smiled

Jungkook smiled wider when he remembers the high school days with his hyungs. 

The fun, when they're having much time of having fun in each break time.

The rebelious moments, when they're cutting classes when it's math, well except of Namjoon and J-hope, they enjoy every subject, but still goes with them when they're cutting classes.

The suffering, when they're have homeworks and task to be finished and passed. Especially when they having a quarterly exam, which is so nerve wrecking.

And by that, you noticed him smiling himself.

"Let's go, your smiling too much"
You said and standed up from the bench and grab his arms all the way to the house

~~~

"Hahahahaha"
The house was so full of noise 

When you two entered it became quite. Well, it's just seeing there maknae grown up with his love of his life next beside him. The hyungs felt proud of it.

"Aww the maknae is here!!!"
The short man said

"Maknae!!! Oh yeah oh!!!!!"
The fourth eldest said

"Hey come here sit the two of you!"
Taehyung said and patted the side of the couch.

"Why not introduce us to your girl huh"
The eldest said

"Why not all of you introduce to her"
The maknae said, being a brat

"Well, I'll start first! Hello~ I am Namjoon. The smartest of the group"
He said and smiled, showing those dimples. You smiled at him.

"Are you a business man?"
You asked

"No, just a Vice President of my dad's company"
He said

"You must be so smart that you can solve a calculus problem"
You conpleted, while Namjoon smiled. Again showing his dangerous dimples

"He can break a record grade if 90 in school, while in home HE BREAKS EVERYTHING HE TOUCHED"
The short man said

"Yeah"
The eldest exclaimed, but the Namjoon didn't protest. Because it's the truth, more like a fact and a theory to them.

"Next!!!!!"
Jungkook said

"Anneyeong! I'm Jin, the eldest of the group. If you're hungry, call me and I'll be there-"
The eldest was cutted of by the short man.

"To cook for you!!"
The short man said to you whe giving a sweet smile with his chubby cheeks

"Yah! Let finish!, I am a mom here in this group, so don't be shy to me sweety. And when we go out make sure you consult me on what you'll be wearing. Cause' I am a fashionista!"
The eldest said and flip it's imaginary long silky hair.

"He just like pink and mario by the way"
Namjoon said

"Aw okay, he's so handsome to be a mother in this group"
You complemented

"What!? Am I not that handsome"
Jungkook said

"Ani-"
You said but cutted off by Taehyung

"Continue!!!!"
The blonde said

"Hello, I am Jimin. The sexiest mochi in the group-"
The short man was cutted off by Jungkook

"No you're not"
Jungkook said

"I am, I bet my abs are more harder than thise soft one of yours!"
The short man said

"Anyways, if you need my help. Call me and I'll be there"
He said and throw a sexiest smirk on you. While you cringed, and Jungkook noticed it.

"Yah hyung this is my girl! Find yours!"
The maknae said and shield you with a hug, by that you blushed.

"Your girl but not your wife!"
By that, it strucked you. But Jungkook didn't. Instead he made a goal of his life to make you his.

"I was planning to!"
The maknae said

"Anyways, It's my turn. Hello, I'm Yoongi, Suga, Agust D. If you had a sin plaese go to the church and find Father Louis Williams Suga Adams The Third which is me, to confess your sins.. and swag~"
He said and laid the couch again

"Hyung since when did you became a holy saint?"
Jungkook asked

"Since ya'll confess sins to me in high school"
He said and closed his eyes

"He likes to sleep by the way"
The short mochi said

"Aww that's why he's still at the couch"
You complemented

"Hyung, you're the last"
The brunette said

"I am your hope, everybody's hope, Jin hyung's hope, Namjoon hyung's hope, Yoongi hyung's hope, Jimin's hope, Taehyung's hope, Jungkook's hope. I am J-HOPEEEEE OH YEAH OH!"
The red haired said while standing up doing an unknown dance step, more like a girl dance step.

"He's the sunshine of the group by the way"
Namjoon said

"Aww that's why the house was noisy"
You complemented.. again

"Ani, it's just Jin hyung's jokes was funny"
Namjoon said

"DAD jokes"
Jin corrected the man

"I though you're a mom"
You said to the eldest

"Well, sweety I can be both"
He said

"Oh really? Then let me hear one of your jokes"
You said

"Okay, what do you call a cow when it sings?"
He asked the group of ya'll people in the house

"What is it?"
You asked

"A lawsuit!!!!!!!!"
All of you didn't get it, 

'This joke doesn't make sense'
You though

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!"
As soon as the eldest laugh his heart out, all of you started to laugh except for Father Louis Williams Suga Adams The Third, which looked disappionted, but still sleeping.

It's not the joke makes you (all of you) laugh, it's just that the expression of the Eldest when it laugh to it's joke.

"Okay okay, what do you call when a group of cows sing?"
He asked

"Hyung you're out of your mind stop"
The secondary mankae which is Taehyung said

"Nevermind, Hyung what does R.E.D stands for?"
J-hope asked

"R"
Jungkook stated

"Revolution"
Jin said

"E"
Jimin stated

"Evolution"
Jin answered

"D"
Namjoon

"........"
After 23 seconds of silence

"Drop in the ocean"
The eldest said making the whole group laugh their ass.

The day was amazingly good. You meet Jungkook's hyungs. They'd make you laugh, confortable. And most of all, they didn't feel you being a stranger to them. Instead, making you apart of the group.

~~~~~~

♤♡◇♧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.2K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...
1.6K 67 9
Jin- Love has the power to change anyone and anything Namjoon- Love is nothing just waste of time Yoongi- Not all love you the same as you do Jim...
48.9K 1.4K 22
•COMPLETED STORY• (Part one) If you fall in love with two people at the same time choose the second...because if your really loved the first...
758K 33.9K 20
❝And that's where I messed up. I fucked you, made you mine countless times, even fell in love with you!❞ Jungkook confesses without realizing it. ❝I'...