Oh, Calamity! » a.k

By lost-inorbit

" it's such a shame that we play strangers " #1 in waterparks as of June 3, 2018 #1 in awsten knight as of Ja... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
epilogue | seventy five
pregnancy| seventy six
proprosal | seventy seven
ily | seventy eight
:') | seventy nine
The final chapter | eighty

fourty three

1.2K 55 31
By lost-inorbit

The room is silent for 20 seconds, but it feels like 20 years as I'm waiting for his response.
This could go two ways.
One being he's happy and feels the same, two being he doesn't feel the same and rejects me.
I pray it's not the latter.
I have never been this happy before.

I hear him moving around and suddenly I feel his hands move mine away from my face.

Dreadfully, I look at him.
To my surprise, he's smiling.

"Do you mean that?", he asks.

"Yeah.", my voice is shaky.

His smile widens, "I love you too, Nova."

I almost cry, that's how relieved I am.

"Really?", i ask.

"Yes.", he says. I can hear the smile in his voice.

I jump up to hug him.

At this very moment all of the butterflies in my stomach have all thrown up and died and then doubled. I want to scream and cry all at the same time out of happiness.

He kisses me multiple times before he starts smiling into them.

"God I'm so in love with you.", i whisper only loud enough for me to hear while analyzing his face as he pulls away.
His cheeks are tinted pink but not enough to call it out. His green and blue eyes are sparkling while looking around the room nervously.
His hands are shaking slightly but it's not very noticeable.
I swear I can hear his heartbeat. Or maybe it's mine. It's extremely fast. So fast that if nothing exciting happened, it would be worrying.

"Wanna go to my bus?", he asks.

I nod and we walk out of the room.

"I'm gonna stay on their bus tonight.", I announce to ATL.

"Okay, be back before 1pm.", Alex says kissing my forehead.

"Yes mother. Bye guys."

Love you's echo throughout the room.

"Love y'all too.", i say and leave with my charger and phone.

Awsten opens the bus door for me and leads me inside.

"Don't go in Otto's bunk if you wanna have your sense of smell, his is the very top one on the right. Geoff's is the middle left one, and you know where mine is. Eat whatever you want, even though I'm not sure how much we have.", Awsten says sitting on the leather couch.

I sit down next to him and pretend like I'm watching the movie he turned on, but I'm really just looking at him.
He's sucking in his stomach, his hands and legs are still, and he's focusing really hard on the movie.
He's nervous.

I pick up a pillow next to me and throw it at him.
He looks at me and I shrug.

Then he throws the pillow at me.

I smile as I notice he's less nervous now.

"Do you think Grayson is gonna like tour?", he asks me.

"I think so. He's obsessed with Jack and he loves your music so he'll be excited to see everyone. And he won't ever really be bored.", I say.

"What do you mean obsessed with Jack? How's that possible?", he jokes.

"Good question. I don't know, they met when he was like 9 because Jack and Rian picked me up from my house for tour and ever since then he's been crazy about it. He constantly asks about Jack and stuff. Sometimes it makes me think he's in love with him or something.", I chuckle.

"That would be so strange.", Awsten points out.

I nod in agreement.

"What time are you going?", he asks.

"Well I have to be there by 5, so I'm gonna leave when I wake up. And I'll be back the next morning."

"Can I come with you?", he asks.

"Of course.", I smile at him.

For another hour or two we just talk about anything and then Otto and Geoff walk in.

"We're pooped. Gonna sleep.", Awsten says rubbing his eyes like a kid.

"Alright. Goodnight you crazy kids.", Otto says making me laugh.

Awsten leads me back to his bunk and we climb into it.
It's so weird. I'm pretty sure I've only been in his bunk once but it's so comfortable and it already feels like I belong here.

It smells like mint and vanilla.
Just like him.

The scent makes me relax more and I begin to grow tired.

"Goodnight baby, i love you.", Awsten says pulling me towards him to give me a kiss.

My heart flutters.
"Goodnight, I love you too."

That's the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

The next thing I know I'm waking up to Anarchist by YUNGBLUD.

I roll over and turn my phone alarm off.
It's 10am and our flight leaves in an hour.
I'm surprised we got seats next to each other considering we ordered his ticket while we were sitting on the couch last night.

"Aws, wake up. We have to leave soon.", i shake him slightly.

He surprisingly wake up easily and seems to be in a good mood.

"Waking up to you starts my day off great, let's never stop doing it, yeah?"

hey yallll
hopefully u didn't die because of the cliffhanger, here's your answer!
butttt there's actually a reason as to why I'm doing an authors note!!!
i realized that some of you may not be from my other book (waterparks imagines/preferences shameless self promo ;) ) and I though that I should tell y'all a little about me:)
If you care to know me, keep reading
if not, that's cool too

alrighty
my name is rlly long and complicated so just call me rhy
i have a really weird thing ab fanfic, I don't think people who write it are weird but I think I'm weird for writing it, does that make sense? so if you know me irl don't talk to me ab it unless we're friends through my books pls and thank u because I will jump off of a cliff.
my favorite band is waterparks & i really love all time low.
i'm going to warped tour this yearrrr and I'm v excited to finally see parx, if you're going to the Scranton, pa date lmk and we can meet up if u want!
i'm from central Pennsylvania, mainly from the city area's but somehow my family found a very middle of nowhere place in between all of that and I live in a very very very small town in the mountains.
I'm not going to disclose my actual age because I'm rlly young bUT my birthday is in 15 days and I'm more on the older end of my teen years so it's less weird.
i'm single;)))) someone date me
ALSO I love talking to y'all so much, I genuinely appreciate every comment and vote and I will always respond to comments.
If anyone wants/needs to talk, you can always hmu:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 210 36
up·side down /ˈˌəpˌsīd ˈdoun/ adverb with the upper part where the lower part should be; in or into an inverted position. "The world can be flip turn...
49.1K 1.5K 24
a collection of gawsten oneshots. all written by me. most are written in lowercase. some have trigger warnings.
14.5K 337 37
#1 in awstenknight 4/26/2020 - 4/30/2020 ~"I can tell we're gonna be good friends."~ Ryan is a twenty-one year old girl in the middle of college when...
3.5K 140 25
Thorns is a small pop punk band. Axel on the drums, Sam is the lead singer, Andrew plays lead guitar and y/n is the bassist One day they get the opp...