Cursed

By JCNerdz

Justice crew fan fic.. Demon, Werewolf, Vampire and........ Mermaid? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

378 10 2
By JCNerdz

******

"Rise and shine sleepy head," Lenny said walking in to Sofia's room, Sofia death stared him.

"What?"

"Nothing," Sofia mumbled, still tired from the pathetic night's rest.

"Ohh right, uhh sorry if I kept you up," Len said looking around the room awkwardly, "Well come down stairs when you're ready, you look like death."

"Well maybe I'd look nicer if I actually slept last night," Sofia yelled at Len as he was walking out, he just smirked and shut the door behind him.

She dragged herself to the shower and tunered on the cold water to wake herself up, she washed herself then stepped out putting on a pair of undergarmets Len brought her and a dress that was in the wardrobe, it was just a simple white one summer dress. She put on some socks, brushed her hair then went downstaira.

******

"Jessie, Jessie get up," Eman said shaking Jessie awake as he was sitting on the bed beside her.

She rubbed her eyes,"I'm up."

"Good well, umm yeah get ready and come downstairs."

"Why?" Jessie complained.

"Because I said."

"But you're not the boss of me," she said, crossing her arms like a child.

"Actually, I am, and because it's not good for you to stay in bed all day."

"Well maybe I want to be unhealthy so I can die and not see your face again," she said flipping her self so her face was on the pillow.

"You know, most people would do what their kidnapper say, because I could just end your life."

"You wouldn't dear."

"Just get up," he snapped.

"Ugh, fine."

******

Holly groaned in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Paulie said walking in, Holly just looked at him and began going through the clothes.

"Can't find something to wear?" Paulie asked, Holly still staying silent.

"Holly, just talk to me."

"No Paulie, I cannot find something to wear."

Paulie walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out some clothing, "These look your size."

"Uhh yeah, thanks," Holly replied taking the clothes off him.

The stood there for a while, "Well I can't get dressed with you in here."

"Ohh right, well come downstairs when you're done."

******

All the girls were in the kitchen making breakfast. John had brought some cereal and milk, so they all just sat around the table eating that, the boys weren't with them though.

"Well this has been an intersting past weeks," Sofia said breaking the silence.

"Tell me about it...how do you think the curse will be broken?" Holly asked, seeming frustrated by this whole situation.

"Maybe it's like beauty and the beast? except they arent always beast, we aren't exactly beauties, and we don't have furniture that talks?" Jessie suggested.

"Seem like the most probable thing, how else does a girl break a curse that is placed on a man."

"So basically, we have to get stokeholme syndrome, and fall in love with these creepy fools?"

"Probably."

"But I don't want to fall in love," Holly groaned.

"Falling in love isn't a choice, and would you rather die and I mean come on, you have the sweetest captivater."

"Yeah, at least yours isn't a man whore," Sofia complained, "I mean how could he expect me to like or love a guy that keeps me up all night but screwing strangers."

"Yeah, that girl last night was so digusting, wonder where she is?"

"They probably ate her," Jessie said, they girls looking at her like she's crazy.

"What? Eman is a vampire, Len is a demon and the other two boys were the only two that ate the food that was brought last night."

The girls thought about for a moment before they realised she was probably right. They all went silent as the boys walked in the room.

"Hi guys," Jessie said awkwardly looking at her bowl.

"Hello Jessie," Paulie replied, "So what do you girls want to do today?"

"You are the kidnappers, isn't it up to you?"

"Well, we're letting you decide."

"Go home," Holly muttered.

"Sorry sweety, you can't do that," Len replied.

"Get saved," Sofia suggested.

"Can't do that either."

"Can we watch a movie?" Jessie asked.

"I guess, what movie?" Eman said.

"Beauty and the beast," Jessie said smiling.

"John go to the dvd store," Eman demanded.

John swearing under his breath left with Paulie to the dvd store.

"Why that movie?" Len asked suspiciously.

"Because it seems fitted for the situation."

"What so yous are the beautys.."

"And yous are the ugly beast," Sofia finished Len's sentence.

"You better watch yourself little girl," Len said.

"Aannnndd, we kinda guessed that curses are pretty much the same."

"Well lucky you, you get to fall in love," John said sarcastically.

"Well you girls clean the kitchen and come to the lounge," Eman said.

The girls got up taking their bowls to the kitchen. Holly washed the dishes, whilst Jessie dried them and put the away. Sofia put away all the food and whipped down the benches. After about 10 minutes they walked into the lounge room. Holly and Jessie raced to the 2 seater so Sofia had to sit next to either Len or Eman. Just to bug Len she went and sat next to Eman. Len looked at her confused. Sofia just turned and faced Eman, smirking at len's facials. She within a instant saw the fangs starting to appear on Eman, a tad bit of fear filled her. She secretly hoped Len would make her sit next to him. Hey, she just didn't want to get eaten?

Sofia got up and squished between Holly and Jessie.

"Sofia you don't fit, get off."

"No," she said crossing her arms.

"Sofia, I'm squished, why did you even get up?"

"Because I didn't want Eman to eat me," she whispered. Eman obviously heard because he started to laugh.

"That's Len's job," Eman replied, and Len turned and winked at her, a deep pink appeared on Sofia's face as she tried to hide her blush.

Jessie groaned and got up and sat next to Eman, "See and my job is to eat this one," Eman said looking at Jessie. Jessie tried to make sure she was as far away from his as the seat would let her be.

John and Paulie walked in with a bag and popcorn. John went and sat next to Len, and Paulie put on the dvd and went and sat beside Holly on the floor.

The girls all got pretty into it, as the boys looked annoyed at the stupid movie choice, but were humoured by the girls 'awwws.' They got through the movie and hearing the girl's sing a long to every song in the movie and the credits.

"Well that movie was just terrible," John said. Sofia reached over and smacked him in arm.

Everyone tried to cover their laughter because of how sensitive John can be. It must be the whole mermaid thing.

"Well anyway, we were all thinking we want to get to know our captives better," Paulie said, "Well besides John, he doesn't have a captive....... obviously."

".......and?"

"Ohh right, well Holly and I will spend the day together tomorrow, Sofia and Len will, and Jessie and Eman will."

"Like a date?" Sofia asked.

"I guess."

"Can I just third wheel your date?" Sofia asked Paulie glancing at Len.

Paulie chuckled, "I don't think so."

"Okay," she said sounding dissappointed.

"Well, us boys have to go, and do something for John, so you girls stay back and do whatever."

All the boys got up and left and the girls just put on another movie that John and Paulie rented out.

******

"So where to?" Len asked.

"I don't know,"

"John, you decide, where do you want us to find you a captive."

"In the forest, I don't really want to go out."

"Why would their be girls walking around in the forest?" Len asked.

"Len, that's where we found our girls," Eman said looking at him like he was stupid.

"Yeah but they're weird, most girls don't go into a dark forest, and if they do they're probably creepy ugly ones."

"So you think the girls back home are creepy and ugly?" Paulie asked.

"Well no, but they're weird."

"How?"

"I don't know, they're just not as scared as most of the girls are."

"I think they're still scared, but they're all less scared of their captivator then they are of the rest of us. Except for John, none of them are scared of him," Paulie said.

"Do you think they'll break the spell?" John asked.

"I think they have a higher chance the past girls," Len replied.

"Maybe you should stop sleeping around and then Sofia might actually want to break the spell."

"Yeah.. maybe I should. Don't think Sofia would go for that."

All the boys were standing in the middle of the track realising the had gone off track. They wanted to do this in the day light. You know, just lure her in with their looks.

They wait about an hour for a girl to walk in the forest, they were just talking about stupid stuff.

"John, we'ver been waiting an hour, I'm going home," Paulie said standing up, the boys following him.

"But guys, I need to find a girl."

"Do it tomorrow."

"But you will all be out on your stupid dates."

"Exactly."

All the boys walked home trying to beat the sun. They got home right before it turned dark and walking into the lounge room the girls were in, they were all asleep on the couchs.

"I guess we should get them to get bed," Paulie said looking at them.

******

Eman went wake Jessie, she woke up as soon as he touched her. She look at him and stood up. She tried to gain her balance, but was too tried. She leaned on Eman's back as the walked to her room.

"Night Eman," she said rubbing her eyes, and yawning.

"Good night, Jessie," he replied. She looked up to him and gave him a goodnight hug, but quickly pulled away. They pulled out of the hug and Jessie went to bed, hearing the click of the door from Eman locking it. She drifted off to sleep.

******

Paulie went and grabbed Holly, picking her up bridal style and taking her to her room. He layed her on the bed and kissed her forehead. She tugged on his arms, and he couldn't break her grip. He got in the bed beside her and they went to sleep, with her hands still holding his. Holly asleep oblivious to the whole thing.

******

Len tried to do the same as Paulie but Sofia was sleeping in an awkward position so he had to hold her in an awkward position. He couldn't hold her, she was about to slip, so he took her straight into his room because it was closer then hers. He layed her on the bed and slid in beside her

"Night Sofia," Len whispered to Sofia wrapping his arms around her. She immidetly tensed up but with in a few moments relaxed, and went back to sleep, not realising she wasn't in her bed.

Within a few moment the whole house was asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 2 9
This book is filled with chapters of fanfiction for each idea I have. Now you may DM me if you want to take over any of these stories, but you the ok...
28.7K 845 31
Your spending a vacation at your beach house in Ireland. You get to drink all the beer you want, dance all over the place, and you get to visit th...
72 6 10
After the sinking of the Titanic, Mary (Sophia) de la Reue swore that she'd never love again. However, when she receives a second chance at life as a...