Envy | Vanessa/You

By UnAmericanTeen

honestly I suck at descriptions but it's a Vanessa Moe/You book. Just read it yo. G!p you Highest rake: #34 More

Cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
not an update
Chapter fifty
(real) Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
question
Chapter sixty five
โ˜„
btw

Chapter fifty two

10K 377 138
By UnAmericanTeen

"Y/n!" I jumped up and looked around to find the source of the scream. "About time, let's go. We have to get ready for soundcheck." I rubbed my temples as Vivian hit me with a sock before leaving the room.

"Hey.." Ellie came out of the bathroom timidly. I smiled before covering my mouth as a yawn came out. "About last night.."

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry for climbing into the bed with you. I don't even remember why I did it." I chuckled before standing up and letting out a loud groan as I stretched. "I didn't kick you or anything right?" I questioned.

She blinked slowly before shaking her head.

"N-no you didn't. I'm gonna go wait in the front." She quickly grabbed her bomber jacket before running out of the room. I shrugged before grabbing my clothes and going to take a quick shower.

-

"What's your question?" A guy said as he held the mic up to the fan. We were doing the vip sound check today for...I forgot what city to be honest. Somewhere in Argentina though.

"Um hi, what are your plans for this Christmas since you're on the road?" I pouted at the fan before crossing my arms.

"I was having such a good day and you ruined it." I said before playfully sobbing. "But no- I'm ugh," I groaned and shook my head. "I'm trying to see if I can get back to LA tomorrow because it's the twins first christmas but, it's not very likely." I sighed before pulling my hood up and closing it with the drawstring. "I'm sad, don't talk to me."

The crowd laughed at my antics but I was low-key in my feels. A first Christmas is something you can never get back.

"I'm probably just gonna roam the city a bit. Do a little sight seeing after the show." Ellie answered.

"Eggnog and sex." Vivian said and the crowd roared loudly. "Aye calm your asses, I'm just kidding." Then she winked towards the side of the stage where Dana was but the crowd couldn't see her. But knowing them, they would somehow find out.

"I have a question for Y/n-"

"I said dont talk to me!" I shouted into the mic. I pulled my hood down before giving the fan a smile. "What's up?"

"What was the hacker talking about on your Twitter with the whole Taylor issue?" I winced and scratched the top of my head.

"Uh I don't know, Dana?" I looked towards the side and she mouthed 'say what you want'. "Ok," I chuckled before turning back to the crowd. "So around fashion week last year Taylor and I started to hang out-there's kids in the crowd-" I stopped my sentence as I saw a couple ten year old looking kids with their phones up. "Y'all are too young to have phones-anyways, yeah so stuff happened and some months later she had a baby?"

"Is he yours?" The fan said, low-key popping in a second question.

"No," I said immediate, making them laugh. "Not that I.. you know what? Not even gonna make it worse." I said waving it off before I fucked some shit up. "But yeah, there was some confusion but everything is settled and Wyatt isn't my child, I'll stick with my two, thank you."  

"Hi I'm Stacey-"

"Stacey's mom has got it going on!" Vivian and I sung at the same time. "Sorry, continue."

The fan cheesed widely before asking her question. "When is the next album?"

I raised my eyes in surprise. "Girl we literally put out an album like a month ago." Her cheeks blushed as she took a step back and started to sit down. "No come back," I pouted. "I wasn't trying to sound mean. We're just focusing on still getting that album out before we start on a new one. I am writing more songs though."

"Yeah, sex songs!" Vivian yelled into the mic. I rolled my eyes and shoved her but I didn't know my own strength. She wobbled on the wooden stool and before I could pull her back up, she landed onto the ground with a thud.

The crowd gasped while I just full out laughed.

"Any more ques-" she grabbed my leg from her spot on the floor before punching me in the dick. I dropped to my knees, hissing, "Ah fuck, bitch!" I held my crotch with my right hand and used my left to pinch her nipple. She always had sensitive boobs.

"Ow!" She screamed before kicking me back and running across the stage.

"You're lucky I can't run!" I said as I got in a squatting position to stretch out my groin.

"Question for Ellie, are they always like this?" A fan asked. I smirked and looked at the brunette who nodded with a sigh.

"Every day, every night. There are no breaks with these two." I waddled behind her as I threw my arms around her torso before squeezing her.

"But you love us, me more though." I said in a oafish voice before quickly pecking her cheek and going back to my stool.

"Yes I do." She muttered before clearing her throat and sitting up.

Dodododo

I pulled ny phone out and saw I was getting a facetime from Vanessa. "Hey guys, shh." I said before pressing answer with the phone to the mic. "Hey bab-"

"I'm so hornyyyyy!" I widened my eyes and quickly pulled the phone away and the crowd laughed.

"Uhm, one second." I said into the mic before handing Ellie the microphone and running off the stage.

"Did everyone hear me?" V asked with an embarrassed smile. 

"Yup," I said, giving her a cocky smile. "It's okay, I know you miss me." I sat on top of the equipment boxes and watched her thrash around in the bed. "Stop it weirdo."

"I caaaant, my body is aching. I didn't even know that could happen from missing sex." She huffed and looked back at me with dilated pupils. "Fuck it," she muttered. I furrowed my eyebrows as she became eerily silent.

"What are you-" I was cut off as a vibrating sound suddenly appeared. "Are you serious right now?!" I hissed as I looked around before going into the dark corner where no one could see you.

"Shh either help or hang uuup." She moaned out as she started to breath heavily. I licked my lips as her mouth parted slightly and low groans filled the air.

"Prop the phone up on something, I wanna see you." She nodded and complied, pushing the phone up on the desk, giving me full view of her naked lower half. "Jesus," I breathed out and closed my eyes slightly.

"Oh my God." I opened my eyes again and saw her running a bullet looking thing over her sensitive bud. "You're coming tomorrow right?" She breathed out as her free hand ran up to her shirt.

"I'm gonna try my damn hardest now." I bit my bottom lip as she lifted her shirt slightly under her breasts.

"What do you want me to do?" She husked out as she lifted her head slightly to stare deeply into my eyes.

I gulped slightly as her eyes burned through me like a drill. Fuck she was so sexy right now, I could feel myself hardening and threre was no way I could go back out like this.

"Touch yourself." (Hfs I'm cringing 💀💀) I muttered as I reached my hand into my sweat pants.

She complied and used her pointer and middle finger to spread her lips, giving me the view of her dripping sex. Dipping two fingers into her center, she arched her back off of the bed and called out my name.

I squeezed the base of my member before slowly bringing my hand up to swipe my thumb across my tip.

"Y/nnn?" I heard Vivian sing into the mic from the stage.

I stroked myself more briskly before focusing back on the moaning girl on my screen.

"Babe, I gotta go." I rasped out as she started to grind into her hand.

"Just be quick." She replied and added a their finger. I leaned my back against the wall and used my hips to thrust into my hand as if I was thrusting into her. "Baby I'm already close." She whimpered and pressed some button and a louder vibating sound echoed across the halls. I quickly turned my volume down.

"Me too." I licked across my chapped lips, cautiously looking around my surroundings before looking back down when I saw no one.

Vanessa let out a squeal kind of moan as her legs started to shake rapidly against the mattress. "Y/nn-" she froze mid sentence, back arched off of the bed with her mouth agape.

I dropped my head on the wall as a wave of euphoria washed over my body. I grunted and squeezed my head as short burst of white ropes left my tip. I sighed heavily before looking back at the phone screen.

She was staring at me lovingly with an amused smile on her face. "Your 'o' face is so cute." I rolled my eyes before tucking myself back into my sweats. "You're all like-" she closed her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows before grunting softly. "And its adorable."

"Shut up," I huffed out as I looked down at the floor where my mess was. "Uh...clean up on aisle four." I called as I tried to make it better by rubbing my shoe in it but it only got worst. So I grabbed a random black towel on the crate besides me and used my foot to run the towel over it.

"What if that's someone's face towel?" V said as I put the towel back onto the crate.

"Eh I doubt it. I have to head back out though sooo, talk tonight?" She pouted before nodding her head.

"Okay, I love you," She said sadly.

"I love you too." I blew her a kiss before hanging up.

As I pocketed my phone and looked up, Dana was staring at me.

I opened my mouth to speak but she held her hand up and pointed at the stage. "Just.." She sighed and waved her hand.

"Yeah.." I trailed off before jogging back to my stool.

"Oh boy, I wonder why you took so long. You guys have a clue?" Vivian said sarcastically to the crowd. I flipped her off before taking my mic back from Ellie. I tried to give her a smile but she turned away before I could. I furrowed my eyebrows before looking back ahead. Weird.

-

"Make sure you're back by eight am on the twenty six." Dana said as she handed me my plane ticket. "Y/n if you miss this interview, you won't be able to take anymore off schedule free days." She said sternly and I nodded.

"I got it," I quickly pecked her cheek as I pulled a backpack a fan gave me on. "Thank you mama slash sister in law. I'll be here by seven." She squinted her eyes at me before pushing my passport into my chest.

"You better. Don't make my job harder than it is Y/ln." I gave her a cheeky smile before going to say bye to my other bandmates.

"You need to fucking tell her Ellie." I furrowed my eyebrows at Vivian's hushed whispers from her hotel room.

"You think I don't know that!? I didn't mean to it just...happened." That was Ellie...

"Oh, like how you just so happened to fall in love with- Y/n?" Vivian questioned from the other side.

I was stuck between running or knocking- wait, why would I run?

"Yeah open up, I'm about to leave." The door swung open and Ellie stood behind an angry Vivian looking distraught. "What's the faces?" I questioned jokingly.

"This is always my face Y/nn." Vivian said before pulling me into a hug. "Be safe, have lots and lots of sex with Vanessa, and tell my babies I said hi."

I chuckled and patted her back before turning to Ellie who was quietly picking at her shirt.

"Bye Elizabeth." I said softly because she looked like she was going to break down in tears any second but I didn't know what for.

"Bye kid, be safe." She gave me a quick side hug before leaving the hotel room.

"Fucking..I think she started her period so dont worry. You better go before you miss your flight." Vivian rushed out as she forced me out of the room.

"Ok ok. Have a fun Christmas with your wifey." I quipped before starting down the hall.

"Oh I will. Eggnog and sex baby!" She yelled before hooting then shutting the door.

I shook my head amusingly at the girl before looking down at my round trip ticket to Los Angeles and couldn't help smiling. Only fourteen hours away from the loves of my life.

°
°

Pretty shooort but it's something. That whole FaceTime sex thing...yeah, dont expect that again 💀💀 

Until the next one, btw, my birthday is on the 25th 😥😥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454 17 16
Honestly I can't describe this so read to find out
3.1M 140K 120
"Do you honestly think I'm gonna just throw my entire life away because you came back?" -----------Warning, Sexual content--------- Please read book...
1.1M 30.9K 26
Sky Jenkins has the biggest crush on a guy from her school. She takes a leap of faith and asks popular girl, Vanessa Adams, to teach her a few seduct...
185K 8.6K 33
It's a mafia BeyNika story, I don't have a description just yet so give it time. This story has g!p _________________ (COMPLETED/will be EDITING SHOR...