The Return of Rose

By _Secrets_89

(Book 2) What if I told you my life was an illusion? That everything that was good in my life only lasted for... More

The Return of Rose
Characters
Chapter 1: You're Kidding Me
Chapter 2: Definitely Not True
Chapter 3: A New Side of Him
Chapter 4 : His Arrival
Chapter 5: I Had My Reasons
Chapter 6: Cat Out of The Bag
Chapter 7: Maybe, Just Maybe
Chapter 8: Sister
Chapter 9: Im Not Perfect
Chapter 10: Never Had a Chance
Chapter 11: Part 1
Chapter 12: Part 2
Chapter 13: I'll Prove Myself
Chapter 14: Twice in one night
Chapter 15: The Big Plan
Chapter 16: Piece of Cake
Chapter 17: Five Minutes
Chapter 18: Sick of Me
Chapter 20: Finally The Truth
Chapter 21: Trust me
Chapter 22: You aren't
Chapter 23: Our Plan
Chapter 24: Bianchi's Secret Son
IMPORTANT MESSAGE/ please read!!!
Chapter 25: One Step Closer
Chapter 26: The Way I Make You Feel
Chapter 27: Faith
Chapter 28: Everything Check

Chapter 19: A warning

1.4K 36 11
By _Secrets_89

A/N: Soo guys this is where it gets crazy. Like really crazy. Hope you don't get a heart attack ;)

Also don't forget to comment and vote.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright. I'm giving you the place where my acquaintance's company is at. You'll just drop these files to him and that will be all."

I narrowed my eyes and hesitantly grabbed the folder from his hands. "Why can't someone else do it? More preferably one of your people?" I inquired.

"Because you're the one who signed the contract and-"

"Doing some irrelevant work isn't in the contract." I deadpanned.

"You're right but these files are important which is why this job is relevant. Are you doing it or not?" He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes." I mumbled. With a smile he handed me a business card with big bold letters of a name I once forgotten.

I looked at him while he looked back with a puzzled look. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'll be going now."

"Don't read the files. And you deliver it yourself." He yelled once I was out the door. I felt like my mind had stopped functioning and my legs were moving on their own.

I got in the car and started making my way there.

It wasn't far but it was definitely in the heart of the city. I looked up at the building and wondered how I never heard of this or ever saw it.

I was resistant in going in. Maybe I could send Christian to deliver it for me but then again I was told to do it myself.

Damn you Danny

I mustered all the courage and strode in, in anger, or was it confidence? I was going to show him that I had became someone and I wasn't still effected by the events that took place a couple years ago.

Technically I still was, but only because karma should have gotten him back, not had given him his own business.

I strode past the lady at the desk and into the elevator. The lady kept yelling and warning me and had almost got to me if the elevator doors hadn't closed.

I was going to show him what I had become.

I was busy in my train of thoughts that I didn't even notice that I was already on the 19 floor. The elevator finally opened on the 20 floor and I walked towards the only big doors that were across from me. Just when I was getting closer the security and the lady from the desk were gaining up on me. I automatically opened the doors and stared at his light brown eyes.

"I'm sorry sir she just rushed right into the lobby and into the elevator. We'll get her right out." The lady from the lobby lowered her head as she apologized then she stood up to give me a glare. "Take her." She demanded to the security officers.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I said in a bored tone.

The security officers still decided to grab me, and I shook my head.

"You can leave her." He said with authority.

"No sir it's fine. We got this." One of the security officers claimed.

One grabbed my arm, so I twisted it behind him and pushed him towards his partner. They fell to the floor and tried getting off of each other.

I looked towards the same brown eyes I once loved and yearned seeing, and held up the files.

The security guards had finally got up and took their guns out to point them at me.

"Guys it's fine. You can all leave. Thank you."

"But sir are you-"

"I'm sure Katherine. It's fine."

The lady-Katherine nodded and left with the guards closing the doors.

"Danny sent me to give you these files. And now I'm giving them to you. Have a nice day." I smiled sarcastically and turned around to leave and placed my hands on the handle but he called out to me.

"Rose?"

My hand stopped and I stood still, as if he had something important to say.

"Sorry." I turned around. "It's Lana."

He looked confused.

"I changed it. Found out rose was too boring."

"Well um. I see you're still irritated about being in the same room as me."

I scoffed. "I'm sorry am I suppose to be giving you heart eyes?"

"No but I at least thought you weren't going to be mad anymore unless Chris still didn't tell you. I mean why would he? He's your cousin." He said to himself. "And he was the one who set it up."

"What are you talking about?" I said irritated, because everything that was coming out of his mouth irritated me.

He looked at me deep in thought. I think he was contemplating on whether he wanted to tell me or not.

Too bad, wasn't his choice to make.

"Liam." I said sternly.

He nodded and told me to sit down. So I could get this over with, I sat down.

"Can you just tell me already?" I said impatient.

He sighs deeply and proceeds to talk. "I'm not really sure why he did this, or whatever his reason but it was probably important considering that he hurt you-"

"What are you talking about?" I freaked out, wondering who in the world told him about yesterday. Or maybe he didn't know and I was overreacting.

"I'm sorry keep going." I said firmly, and he slowly nodded.

"Well he must have had a good reason for breaking us up and hurting you that bad, be-"

"Are you saying that it was Chris's fault that we broke up?" I said in a monotone voice.

"Lana?! Are you going to let me finish first."

"Hey don't yell at me!"

He puffed out air and smiled. "You're still the same. You don't let people put you down and you love to argue still."

"Get on with the story. I'll let you finish this time. But hurry I have things to do."

"Alright then let me proceed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the afternoon, cloudy for an unpleasant day to come. Camilla had asked Chris for a day off to attend a matter of hers. For regular people this type of matter was important to them and very emotional.

But not for Camilla. She had kept telling herself that it was important that she go, so she wouldn't have regrets. Inside she knew she still loved him because he was her father. And he was dead, it was the least she could do even though he was a monster whom once kept traumatizing her with impossible tasks.

She was late. Still though, she had came. But someone wasn't fond of the idea of her being there.

She rolled her eyes and walked towards the grave stone with the letters, "Mateo Moretti, an honorable man loved by many." Marked on it.

Camilla wanted to comment about the little remembrance but knew not to. She at least had some respect for him.

"I have no idea what you're doing here but I think you may have came to the wrong father's grave." Giovanni said as he stared at the grave stone.

Everybody had already left and it was just him there and his batch of men.

"I just wanted to say goodbye and say little prayers for him."

"Why?" Giovanni questioned.

Camilla finally turned his way and spoke. "Even though I left that didn't mean I wasn't still related to him nor did I ever not like my father. He was a workaholic drunk asshole. He didn't abuse me but he did mentally scar me with things he made me do." She said while rubbing her arm over and over to give herself comfort.

"Yeah but guess who was left with the tasks after someone abandoned their little brother?" He asked rhetorically with no sad emotion. Just the truth.

Camilla turned his way once again and then looked down, then back up into the far landscape.

"I didn't mean to. I thought maybe for you it would be different because you were young-"

"That's bullshit." Giovanni interrupted. "In fact he never held back. You have to be the greatest sister in the whole world." He stared ahead not bothering to pay her a glance. "But no matter at least I got everything that was his. You don't get shit, but at least you still have that asshole of a boyfriend. Did he do anything to you?" Giovanni smirked.

Camilla's head turned his way. "It's sad how you live, Giovanni. No family. No friends. No real love. And only because you're getting married doesn't mean that's real love. You destroyed the one thing that mattered-"

"I don't need family; never had it in the first place. Friends neither, I prefer acquaintances. And why the fuck does love matter?" He scoffs. "Mattered? Come on Camilla. By now you should know I only used her. Camilla I'm just warning you that a whole new person just became the head of the family. My dad was too weak to fully destroy the Fallaci family because of you but I'm not him. I'm giving you this warning for you to take to your boyfriend."

"Actually Giovanni it's you who should be watching out. We underestimated you but that won't happen again. And you're underestimating us. So watch out Giovanni because a war is probably going to break out soon and it honestly makes it clear that we aren't family so it'll be easier for me to take you down." She smirked and walked away while Giovanni rolled his eyes and started to leave also.

Little did they know that something else was coming and it wasn't the both of them. A war would definitely come soon. And it would cause corruption in the city or maybe even country.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: okay so I'm sorry it took long to update this but I wanted to make it a good chapter since this is where it gets crazy. Well hope you enjoyed it and there's still so much to come.

Good luck and have a great day/night! :)

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 11.2K 31
Lucy Mathews didn't quite know what she was getting into when she agreed to be the personal assistant of Mateo D'Amico. Surly she didn't think she'd...
163K 4.1K 55
**in which a criminal finds his interest in 17-year-old orphan and toxicity dances with innocence like waltz** "M-maybe if things were different" my...
1.6M 63.5K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
619K 13.2K 57
BOOK 2 OF THE DE'MARCO SERIES This book is a part of a series, but can be read as a standalone, please read the last paragraph for detailss. ••••••••...