(Old ver.) De Novo [BL]

By ThisIsNine

WARNING: VERY VERY IMMATURE WORK!!! People said that there is always a reason behind why people are born. A p... More

0001
1001
1002
1004
1005
1006
1007
0002
2001
2002
2003
2004
2005
2006
2007
2008
3001
3002
3003
3004
3005
READ PEOPLE READ \( รถ )/ + COMPENSATION AND Q&A
ARC 3 ULTIMATE GUIDE
3006
Nine's Note To Readers
4001
De Novo the second

1003

10.7K 539 114
By ThisIsNine

"I love you, Adrian."

If this was an anime, Ivan's soul probably already separated from his body. Which would have been funny, considering it already has.

The host is still in shock, his limbs frozen and unwilling to move. Max had pulled away from the gentle kiss (Ivan shivers) about a minute ago. The protagonist stood in front of him and said those four words shamelessly. Max was staring directly at Ivan.

Ivan can't help but think he's cheating on his fiance from his original world. He did promise him not to kiss anyone but him. His fiance was really possessive and protective. And now Ivan broke his promise.

'Why did I get kissed without even a day in this world?!'

[It's your life, Ivy. Don't ask this handsome system will you?]

'Aren't I too young to be kissed?! I'm like, 12!'

[No one's too old or too young for love~]

'You mean intimacy.'

[Don't kill my shipper heart~]

'And why did the protagonist confess?! I thought it was supposed to be at third year?!'

[Some circumstances I cannot mention changed the plot.]

'You'll die when I see you.'

[Then shall I make Ivy blind then? Just a precaution so you can't see me.]

'Argh.'

But if Ivan is being honest, he'd admit that the kiss felt familiar. And that he liked the thought of it.  But it's wrong, right? After all, he's already engaged.

Max gently lifted Ivan's head up to meet his eyes by a hand on the host's chin, "Adrian?"

"H-huh?" Ivan snapped out of his shocked state and looked at Max, confused.

Max thought the action was extremely cute and adorable. Adrian wasn't usually like this. The school's prince was known for being always late and distant to other students. If some were bold enough to approach him, he'd treat them coldly. Max doesn't see that in Adrian.

All he can see and ever saw is that Adrian is a fragile human deserving of love and protection behind his cold disguise. Two things Max is more than willing to give.

He never approached Adrian before, but he knew how his prince treated others. Cold shoulders, the glares that sends everyone but Max away, one word replies. More or less, Max is surprised that Adrian is acting this way towards him. He never saw Adrian stuttering or blushing like he is now. He guessed it was a hidden side.

The protagonist is honored and delighted from the fact that he is the first person to see this side. Could it possibly be that Adrian likes him too?

He had followed Adrian on his way to school earlier this morning like he always did. No, he's not a stalker. He's just making sure that Adrian's safe and did good on this job for the last 6 years. It should've been eight, but his mother didn't trust Max to walk by himself at 4.

Earlier, he saw Adrian help an elderly woman to cross the street. The kind act made him fall farther, too deep that he decided to confess to him today instead of 4 years from now. He can't let his angel prince wander unclaimed.

Max knows that it's too immature of him to be jealous of a kid, but he'll happily acknowledge being an immature man just to get rid of the 5 year old child who is now walking to school with his prince.

([Hah! I was right! 4 years old in your face, Ivy!]

'Who are you?! Don't interrupt my narration!')

He can only sigh in relief as the child separated ways with his Adrian. He subtly followed Adrian to the rest room. He spent a minute outside to calm his nerves before walking. He might have or might have not suprised his prince with the slamming of the door.

He noticed that Adrian was looking at him so he took the opportunity to stared back and admire his gem-like eyes, and feminine frame. Adrian had looked away and proceeded in washing his hands.

So cute.

Right as he planned to confess, the feminine boy started to make his way to leave. Max can't have that so he called Adrian's name and pinned him against.

To have the boy he loves between his arms in an intimate position(for him), his heart was overflowing with happiness. He'll do anything just to make this boy his and only his.

Adrian started babbling about something that Max didn't bother to understand. He was entranced by the angel's voice. He started to lean closer and his prince's pinkish heart shaped lips caught his attention.

Everything about this boy is just so tempting to kiss.

Cliche as it sounds, Max felt sparks of pleasure all over his body as his lips made contact with Adrian's. It was quick and Max half-expected that the boy will punch or slap him right after. But he was wrong.

Adrian stood frozen against the wall. His cheeks unconsciously reddening. It takes all of Max's patience and self-control to not do anything to the boy. He, his prince, looked perfect, flushed against the wall with lips reddened and slightly moist from the kiss.

"I love you, Adrian."

There. He finally confessed.

At the present time, Max confidently held Adrian's hand. He leaned to the latter's ear and bit the soft flesh gently, "Let's go love."

He doesn't know why, but Max's self-esteem greatly increased when Adrian stuttered. He, with a head held high, guided Adrian out of the rest room.

"W-wait," Adrian muttered in a shy voice, his cheeks still red even without him knowing about it. Max raised an eye brow, amused.

"I'm n-not..." the prince trailed. The taller looked at him and nodded, as if giving encouragement to continue what he was saying.

"You're not what?"

"G-gay..." he said, looking at the tiled floor. Max would've believed if he didn't know the real Adrian and if the smaller didn't stutter. Max decided to let if off, and acted like he believed what Adrian said.

Ivan, who was still red like a potato, noticed of the protagonist's act and assumed Max was mocking him.

[Well Ivy, you really aren't a great liar.]

Ivan chose to just keep being silent and not answer the system.

---
there! max's perpective~

anyway, i decided to just use Ivan when i'm narrating in his perspective. Adrian(in ivan's perspective) will be used to refer to the original body owner or when other people are addressing him aside from zack. for zack, i will call him zack in ivan's perpective but André in others.

Nine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Forgotten By KaedeT

General Fiction

484K 25.6K 42
No emotions, No pain, No guilt, No pity, No love. They feel nothing. They are humans genetically modified to protect the most powerful empire in...
327K 18.3K 108
Dong Fu, was a well settled and self-made businessman at the age of thirty-two. Who would have ever thought fate would play game with him. He died an...
105K 7.5K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...
53.1K 4.2K 43
Paralysed from the neck down after a serious accident and unable to pay for full body restoration, Kyan was sent into an Alien Archive to rescue the...