Immature || Park Jimin

Por saegulkim

"We have been dating ever since we were 6 years old." _ Everything changed between Yeseul and Jimin once adol... Más

Prologue
Primary School |1|
Yeseul's Secret |2|
From A Girl To A Woman |3|
Normal? |4|
Different Perspectives |5|
One Step Forward |6|
New Experience |7|
World Is Gonna Change |8|
Part-Tay |9|
Ki-Ki-Kisseu |10|
Yoga-ing |11|
Jin Hyung |12|
Netflix and Chill? |13|
Match |14|
New Side |15|
Love |16|
Interview Time!
Yeseul's Dark Side |18|
Dance |19|
Surprise! |20|
Show Time |21|
Awakening The Beast |22|
Patience |23|
Who's Gonna Lead |24|
After |25|
Revenge |26|
Jin- The Sadist |27|
Epilogue

Big Bro Yoongi |17|

13.7K 579 276
Por saegulkim

With that, I was finally at her doorstep. That's it, I am gonna confess to her properly now.

I enthusiastically take a step forward and open the door with the extra key I knew was hidden beneath the door mat. I opened the doo—

"JUST GO BACK ALREADY! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE!" I heard Yeseul scream. What? Who?

"THIS IS MY HOUSE TOO, YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT!" I heard a manlier scream. Ahh, Yoongi hyung is here.

I sighed as I went towards the living room. My confession plan has already failed. I went into the living room with a sad face but reflexively crouched down due to Yeseul throwing a vase directly at me.

"Yo Yeseul! What did I do?!" I exclaimed. All I wanted was to confess.

"Dumbass, it wasn't for you! It was for a prick that's standing in front of you!" She exclaimed back. When I looked straight, I saw that Yoongi hyung was standing with a disturbed look on his face.

"Prick?! Yeseul I am older than you. Respect me!" He growled at Yeseul.

"No freaking hell. You haven't done a single thing to be respected. And on top of that, you bring unknown girls to this house and you have sex on my bed?! You're no where closer to me as a family!" Yeseul shouted at Yoongi hyung and ran away to her room. That is just so 'Yoongi hyung thing'.

I glared at Yoongi hyung who was currently looking down and sighing in frustration. He really has crossed the line now. I quickly rushed into Yeseul's room. I could hear soft sobs as I came closer to her room which broke my heart. My hyung is totally crazy. I opened the door.

"Yeseul? Are you okay." I asked her as I went inside. She had been seated on the floor and had buried her head into her pillow and was wailing like a child. I went closer to her and sat beside her. "Don't be sad, Yeseul. It's okay. I'm here now. You can talk to me." I said and patted her head.

She held in her sobs, sat straight and looked at me with an intense glare. Her eyes, ears and nose were red and her hair was all messed up. Then, she broke down. She jumped on me.

"Jimin! I am so done with him!" She started weeping like a child and hugged me. I reflexively held her back. "Why is he always so rude to me?! Why can't he just act like an ordinary older brother?!" She exclaimed.

But to be honest, I couldn't even pay attention to her. She had held me so tight, it was making me nervous! Oh gosh, Jimin you're such a bad boyfriend! You don't even deserve an angel like her!

"Yeseul, please tell me everything that happened." I asked her and she inhaled.

"He came to our house for a small vacation from the university. Mom let him in and obviously, I didn't say anything but from the inside, I was actually happy that he would be spending time with us. I thought that he had matured now since he was once talking about composing music and all. I was pleased. So pleased that I actually went outside to the bakery and purchased cupcakes for him in the middle of the night. But when I came back, I found out that he had a slut in this house, and that too in my room, and on my bed. They were fucking, Jimin!" She confessed to me and my eyes widened up. She has never used such strong words with me!

"I screamed and the girl fled away. But that bastard? He didn't have any shame. He started scolding me about the fact that I didn't knock." She started crying again. "Mom and dad are also outside right now for a couple date, or else he wouldn't do such a thing!"

I took a deep breath and pulled away from her.

"Yeseul, don't worry about it. Everything's gonna be fine." I said with a smile. "Stay here, I'll come back in just a second, okay?" I said and she frowned even more.

"Do you have to go?" She asked me with a sad expression and my imaginary wig flew away. No, Jimin! Don't give up!

"I'll come back soon, pumpkin." I smiled and got up, leading my way out of Yeseul's room and leaving her entirely dumbfounded.

I am gonna out an end to this matter.

Stomping my foot with anger, I rushed into the living room where the soon-to-be-the-victim-of-a-murder-case was sitting. There, I saw Yoongi hyung, all relaxed, sitting on the sofa, not giving a damn and sleeping. My anger raised up to the highest peak.

"HYUNG!" I shouted as I grabbed a sofa pillow and threw it right on his sleeping face. He woke up with a funny expression.

"/&@%#£€+$!!!" He started cursing out the dirtiest words I may have ever known.

"NO!" I shushed him and he looked at me with an expression on disbelief. "SHOUT ALL YOU WANT BUT I AM NOT AFRAID!"

"What the— When did you pop out of your egg?" He scoffed.

"Hyung, reflect on what you just did with Yeseul." I said with a serious tone as I folded my arms.

"What did I do?" He asked me, all cluelessly. I groaned in anger.

"My girlfriend cursed in front of me. She cursed! YOU MADE MY GIRLFRIEND CURSE!" I shouted and hyung scoffed.

"Don't use such lame words as 'girlfriend', Jimin. Doesn't suit you. It's 3 in the night, you should be sleeping with your soft toy, boy." Hyung said.

"You do not tell me what I should do or not, understand!" I scolded him. "Just why do you have to be such a pain in the ass to her?" I asked him in frustration.

"And just why do you have to defend her so much?" Yoongi hyung asked me back.

I groaned. "Alright, forget about that. Why did you have to get a slut into the house and have sex on HER bed?! Is your room not big enough for you two?!" I exclaimed.

"My room is too far. We both were quite impatient so we went inside the closest room possible." He confessed and I rolled my eyes.

"Hyung, please be serious, or else I won't use honorifics anymore." I said. "Why do you hate her so much?"

"And why am I not supposed to hate her, Jimin?" Yoongi hyung snapped out. "Mom and dad do not have any expectations from her but when it comes to me, both of them are like 'oh my son Yoongi is so innocent! He will definitely do something worthy in life!'. Why can't they just stop burdening me from all of the bullshit?!" He exclaimed.

What?

I looked at him with an astonished expression. I never knew, hyung.

I broke down the 5 minute silence we just had.

"Why punish Yeseul, then?" I asked him with a soft voice.

"If she wasn't there, I wouldn't have to be so much burdened by my own parents." He said as he averted his eyes.

"If she wasn't there, we wouldn't meet each other either, hyung." I said and he widened up his eyes.

"Everything happens for a good reason, hyung. Respect that." I said and he slowly nodded his head.

"I-It's not like I hate her...its just that, when I look at Yeseul, I am just reminded of my responsibilities of an elder brother." He confessed.

"It's not a bad thing though. You both are a family and you both should be good to each other." I stated and he nodded his head slowly.

"Did I go too far, Jimin?" He asked me with his head bowed.

"For Yeseul who is comparatively more innocent than you, yes. You did go quite far." I stated and he sighed.

"I should go and have a small chat with her." He said as he got up from his seat and started heading towards Yeseul's room.

"Wait!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He asked me.

"Act like an older brother." I said and he rolled his eyes.

*After 30 minutes*

What's taking them so long?

I was fidgeting around outside Yeseul's room in impatience. At first, I could hear some sobbing noises from inside of the room but now, it was just quiet. Probably they have calmed down now.

The door finally opened and I enthusiastically got up from the floor. It was Yoongi hyung who had a smile on his face, followed by Yeseul.

"Good night, oppa." Yeseul said as she smiled harder. OPPA?! DID I HEAR THIS RIGHT?!

"Ah, good night. Wake up early tomorrow, we will go to the museum together." Yoongi said and Yeseul nodded. Then he looked at me. "Good night, Jimin. Don't keep my little sister awake for a long time." He said and went into his room. I looked over at Yeseul who was smiling like a crazy flower.

"Oppa? Seriously?" I scoffed at her and she shrugged.

"Yeah, he is my oppa, isn't he?" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why can't you call me an oppa? I have been dying to hear those words from you!" I whined and Yeseul started to chuckle.

"No, Jiminie pabo, you are Jiminie and always remain my Jiminie." She smiled and hugged me. I swear to god, at that right moment, my breath stopped. "Thank you, for sorting this out." She confessed and pulled away from me. "Come in, now." She said and I obeyed.

I was in Yeseul's room. Even though I had been in her room more than a thousand times, it just felt different. It was 3:30 in the night. Her parents weren't home. Her brother was probably sleeping like a pig and we both were alone in her room.

Gosh, will this be the night where we....

"Jiminie, what are you doing here at such a time though? How did you know that I was fighting with my brother?" She asked me and I choked on thin air.

"Urm...because...." What do I say to her?! "Urm...I found out because I am your boyfriend!" She is not gonna buy that. Jiminie, you're screwed.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed. Did she find out? "Jiminie, you're so smart! Thank you for coming here!" She exclaimed in excitement and I sighed in relief. Thank god that she is dumb.

"Ah-Ahhaahaha it's okay, dumbo." I chuckled. "So Yeseul, I think that I should go now. It's getting pretty late." I said. If mom finds out that I am here in the middle of the night, she won't stop bugging me.

"What are you talking about?! You can't leave in this hour! Stay here for the night." She exclaimed and my eyes widened up.

"But Yeseul, Taehyung is wai—" She cut me off.

"Stay here, Jiminie. You're safety is more important. You are staying here for the night." She ordered me. Now I have nowhere to go to. What the hell?

"O-Okay but I need my own room, Yeseul." I said.

"Of course! You can sleep in my parent's room. I told you right, that they were out for a couple's night? It's vacant so you can go there." She said and I nodded. I'd be better if we could share a room though but okay.

"Go downstairs and I'll get some stuff ready for you." She said and I hesitantly obeyed.

**********
"I have kept a new toothbrush for you in the bathroom, a towel and a pair of good clothes for you to wear tomorrow since you are already in your pjs. Okay?" Yeseul explained to me and I nodded. She can totally become a mom sometimes.

"Thanks for this." I smiled at her and she smiled at me back.

"Bye." She said and started walking towards her room, upstairs.

"Wait!" I stopped her.

"What?" She asked me.

"A goodnight kiss." I smiled at her and quickly pecked her on her lips. "Goodnight, Yeseul." I said and rushed into my room. This stuff can be embarrassing sometimes.

Yeseul's P.O.V.

He just..

Did he just?

Kiss me again?

I just stood there with my eyes widened up. I was totally astonished. Whenever Jimin would do something like that, I'd always get goosebumps all over me but this time, I felt different.

I started feeling hot.

Down there.

________________________________

Author's note-

So I just re-read the first fanfic I ever wrote on Wattpad (The Tyrant) and tbh, I am DIsgUstEd. I might delete that one soon and write a new Kim Taehyung fanfic.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.9K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
17.2K 896 47
She receives royal treatment from him. He indulges her in every way. He respects her just as much as he respects his parents. She is to him like a pr...
23.7K 1.4K 45
"So you have a big time crush on my brother?" "I'm going to kill you Park Jimin," I said darkly. "This is going to be great blackmail," he laughed...
5.2K 301 9
A/N: This was my first ever story. Not long but not a one shot. It's not the best of my literary style but every writer has that one story that isn...