sidemen; oneshots

By silentminter

Sidemen + friends; boyxboy oneshots Warnings; smut, angst, extreme fluff, etc. © silentminter More

Sidemen Oneshots
Presents (KSImon)
Sparks Fly (Vobi)
Carnival (KSIjzl)
Bruises (Minishaw)
Voices (KSImon)
Left Behind (KSImon, MiniFreezy)
Confessions (KSImon)
Pastel (Calstar)
Care (Minifreezy)
Broken (KSImon)
Nepenthe (Minijzl)
Talent (Minishaw)
Insecurities (KSImon)
Temptation (Minifreezy)
Walls (Minijzl)
Promise Land (KSImon)
Party (Wroetostar)
Surprises (Minifreezy)
Voices (KSImon) Pt. 2
Invisible (KSImon)
Late (Ministar)
Obsessed (Minifreezy, Calstar)
Forever (KSImon)
Falling (Minifreezy)
Until the day we die (KSImon)
Saved (Minijzl)
Midnight Sun (KSImon) Pt. 1
Midnight Sun (KSImon) Pt. 2
Silence (Minishaw)
Trip (KSIjzl)
Wedding Date (Minifreezy)
Haunted (KSImon)
Be Careful (Minishaw)
Temptation (Minifreezy) Pt. 2
Destiny (KSImon)
Hidden (Ministar)
Molly (KSImon)
Forest (Minishaw)
Arms (KSImon)
Mini Smuts 1
Home (Minifreezy, Minizerk)
Watch (Minishaw)
Drip (Minishaw) Pt. 1
Drip (Minishaw) Pt. 2 (Final)
Years (Minishaw)

Midnight Sun (KSImon) Pt. 3 (Final)

1.3K 36 39
By silentminter

•Pairing: KSI & Miniminter (JJ and Simon)
•Prompt: Based off the movie 'Midnight Sun', with my own little twists to it.
•Warnings: Spoilers for what actually happens in the movie.
•3rd person POV
XIX
"Wait- Simon! We don't even have swimsuits!" JJ yells after Simon as he runs through the sand to the shore of the water.

"So what?" Simon yells back and smirks as he takes his flannel off- tugging his shirt over his head.

"You're crazy." JJ laughs and shakes his head- watching Simon take off his shoes and socks, his joggers following, leaving him in only his boxers.

"Come on! Or are you too pussy?" Simon teases before running into the water- getting up to his knees before JJ gives in, taking everything off except his boxers.

JJ gasps at the cold water and almost walks back out before Simon pulls him in- tackling him down.

They both go underwater for a second before coming up for a breath- giggles leaving Simon as JJ gasps for air.

"You almost drowned me!" JJ jokes and Simon smiles, running a hand through JJ's now soaking hair.

"Oh shut up and kiss me." Simon laughs and pulls JJ closer to him- their lips attaching in a messy kiss.

JJ's hands move underwater to rest on Simon's waist- the smaller boy shivering at the contact.

Soon enough they pull away- starting to get cold as they both get out of the water, pulling their clothes back on.
-
"We should've brought towels." Simon giggles- both of them having gotten their clothes wet because of not drying off.

"Hey- it was your idea!" JJ pulls Simon to his chest- both of them being sat on the sand, far back from the shore.

"Now I'm tired." Simon giggles and leans all of his weight against JJ, grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers.

"Well- get ready to see the greatest sunrise in all of the UK." JJ giggles and Simon sits up suddenly, immediate fear filling him.

"Wait, what?" The blonde asks, it was still late- morning was a while away... right?

"JJ, what time is it?" Simon rushes out and looks at his watch- the time still stuck at when he last saw it... before they had gone into the water.

His watch wasn't waterproof.

"About four in the morning, why?" JJ responds, confused why Simon is panicking.

And the sun was about to rise.

"Fuck- I have to go, right now!" Simon jumps up and immediately starts running- looking over the horizon and seeing tiny orange rays peeking up.

"What? Simon! What's happening?" JJ runs after him- the blonde not stopping his movements.

JJ makes a detour and runs to his car instead, getting in and starting it quickly- stepping on the pedal to try and catch up with Simon.

Tears stream down Simon's cheeks as he runs- his legs aching and begging for him to take a break, but he can't.

His house was close- but not close enough.

He's not going to make it in time.

"Simon! At least let me drive you!" JJ yells as he drives up next to the boy, Simon looking over his shoulder to see the sun rising slowly.

Quickly JJ stops and Simon gets in his car- looking behind them through the back window, the sun rising more with each second.

"Go! Now!" Simon yells and JJ steps on the pedal- going way over the speed limit as he drives to the house.

"Can you please tell me what the fuck is happening?" JJ says- concern clear in his voice as he looks over at Simon.

"Just keep driving." Simon cries out- his eyes widening as he sees rays of sun start to hit the back of the car- immediately ducking down.

JJ pulls up in front of his house and Simon jumps out quickly- tears clouding his vision as he runs up to the door.

Before he can open it a sliver of sun hits his arm.

Quickly the door opens and he falls inside- slamming it behind him and crying as he leans against it, pulling his knees to his chest.

His mum immediately rushes over to him- tears in her own eyes from worry that the boy wasn't going to make it home in time.

JJ jumps out of his car and runs up to his door- trying to open it just to find it locked, footsteps quickly coming up behind him.

"What the hell man! Do you not know how to keep track of time?" Harry shoves JJ, clenching his fists by his side in anger.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" JJ yells back, running a hand through his hair worriedly.

"Simon didn't tell you, did he?" Harry steps back- a look of realisation spreading across his face.

"Simon has Xp! He can't be in the sun! And if that sun touched him-" Harry cuts himself off, his voice wavering as he talks.

"I think it would be best if you left." Harry whispers and walks inside- closing the door behind him and locking it again.
-
When JJ got back to his house he did some research.

The disease was called Xeroderma pigmentosum.

The more JJ read the more he dreaded what could've happened to Simon- if even the slightest bit of sun had hit his skin-

JJ slams his laptop shut and puts his face in his hands, hating himself for not realising something was up sooner.

"I'm really busy durning the day... but I can be free at night."

He curses himself- curses himself for being so stupid and ignorant, possibly costing the life of the boy he's falling in love with.
-
Simon sits at the doctors office with his mum and Harry, biting his nails nervously as he waits for his name to be called.

When he finally does get his results, they're not good, but he knew that already.

The doctor inspects his arm that had gotten hit, a small red mark occupying the skin.

Simon knows what's happening- once you're hit, you can't go back.

There's no going back.

"We knew this day would come, we just didn't know how soon." The Doctor speaks to Simon's mum, her heart falling.
-
Everyone is silent on the way home- Simon and Harry immediately going up to his room, Simon hadn't spoken a word to anyone.

"The boy I love gave me the best night of my life, and possibly the last." Simon whispers, avoiding eye contact with Harry as he hears his phone going off.

"You should really talk to him Si." Harry says softly, grabbing Simon's phone and seeing multiple texts from JJ.

"No." Simon shakes his head and lays down on his bed- turning away from his best friend and not speaking another word.
-
"Did you order the food?" Simon asks and sits down to his mum on the couch- watching as she flips through some channels on the tv.

"Sure did." She smiles at him and finds a movie to watch, putting it on.

It had been a few days since the incident, even though it was obvious Simon had limited time left, life went on.

Except one thing... Simon hadn't spoken to JJ.

He was embarrassed, he felt guilty for putting JJ through all of that- he should've just told him sooner.

Simon's head perks up as he hears the doorbell ring- assuming it's the delivery person as he stands up and walks over, unlocking it and opening it up.

But what stands in front of him is not the delivery person- but JJ holding a bag of food.

"Can we talk?" He asks and Simon nods, stepping outside and shutting the door behind him- sitting on the steps and looking up into the night sky.

"You haven't called or texted." JJ says and Simon looks away from him, pulling his knees to his chest and resting his head on them.

"JJ- that night- was the best night of my life, and I fucking love you, okay?" Simon sniffles and wipes his eyes as a tear rolls down his cheek.

"But I'm dying, and soon, I'll just be a memory- not someone you can hold in your arms." Simon shrugs, resting his head on his hands as tears flow freely down his cheeks.

"So, was that you trying to break up with me?" JJ asks, Simon looking up at him and hesitantly nodding.

"You know, that university called yesterday, said something about coming to my next game to see how I did." JJ says and Simon looks away again- shrugging like he didn't know anything about it.

"Said someone vouched for my skills, said I was way too good to even go to their school." JJ continues- a blush rising onto Simon's cheeks.

"Simon, I don't give a fuck if I have a school or my dream car- all I want is you- I want you." JJ sits down next to Simon and immediately embraces him in a hug.

"I love you." Simon whimpers out and clings onto JJ, holding him close.

"I love you too Simon."
-
JJ plays phenomenal at his next football game- but mostly because he had his favourite cheerleader in the stands.

Simon had convinced his mum to let him go- it was an inside game anyway, he just had to make sure to cover everything up when walking in and out of the building.

Him and his mum cheered JJ on the whole time- their team winning by three points, JJ having scored two of them.

A few days later JJ took Simon out at night again- but didn't tell him where they were going, he had a surprise.

"Are we there yet?" Simon giggles at JJ's hands covering his eyes- both of them walking somewhere that Simon can't see.

"Wait- okay, look." JJ pulls his hands away to reveal an art studio- canvases and paints everywhere.

"W- what?" Simon stutters, turning around to look at JJ. "How?"

"Your car money!" Simon covers his mouth and shakes his head- a smirk resting on JJ's lips.

"N- no! I can't let you do that-" "Too late, it's already payed for." JJ smiles and Simon turns around again to look around the colourful room.

"Now, show me what you can do."

A few hours and twenty paintings later, Simon is exhausted- his hands and clothes covered in paint as he admires his work, making sure to sign and date everything.

"How was that?" JJ asks and Simon immediately tackles him into a hug- not caring if he got paint on JJ's shirt.

"You are so fucking amazing- I don't deserve you." Simon whispers- tears threatening to fall again, but he doesn't let them.
-
"Ah shit, gotta go check on the boat a last time before the owners take it back." JJ sighs and stands up from the sofa where him, Simon, Simon's mum, and Harry sat.

Before JJ gets to the door Simon stands up- catching the attention of everyone.

"Mum- I want to go with him."
-
The sun beamed down as Simon walked across the docks with his mum and Harry- JJ already getting the boat ready.

As soon as Simon gets there he takes his sunglasses off- pulling off his hood and letting the sun touch his face, for the first time in years.

Simon steps onto the boat with JJ- both of them starting to sail away, JJ steering as Simon stands in the middle- soaking in the sunlight.

Finally he got to feel the warmth of the sun on his skin, and he got to experience it with JJ.

JJ parks the boat right in the sun and Simon smiles, not turning away from the addictive light as he looks at JJ.

Simon wraps his arms around JJ's neck and pulls him into a soft kiss- JJ making sure to remember the feeling.

Every time their lips touch Simon's stomach does flips- he's completely, and utterly in love with JJ.

And that's how they'll always remember each other.
-
Harry breaks down into tears at work when he gets the news- but Vik is there to comfort him, the boy's small arms wrapping around Harry in a protective grasp.

A few days later the three of them meet up, one plan in mind- exactly what Simon wanted.

Simon's mum, Harry, and JJ all stand at the edge of the lake- in the exact spot Simon's dad used to teach him how to draw.

Harry grabs the urn and hands it to Simon's mum, the other two watching as she unscrews the top- looking at the two boys before doing it.

She pours the ashes into the water, JJ's arms around both of their shoulders as they look- everyone's hearts aching as they watch them disappear.
-
Soon Simon's artwork was all over the place- everyone knew the name Simon Edward Minter, a overwhelmingly talented, diseased artist.

Sometimes JJ would look at the drawing Simon had done of him that night- the best night of their lives.

It had a note on the back.

Dear Olajide,
As you are reading this, it means my time has come to join my dad. You were the love of my life- the stars in my sky- the air in my lungs. Every day I thank you for that night, the best night of my life. Thank you for everything. I love you JJ. I'll always be with you, don't ever be scared to do what you love, soon enough you'll be as famous as Ronaldo. Oh, and don't forget, you're pretty good at rapping, you should look more into becoming a real rapper. I guess now it's my time, but don't forget about me. I'll always love you.

Love, Simon.
XIX
I'm not crying... you are. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed that! Let me know if you want me to do more movie based oneshots- also let me know what ships you'd like to see more of! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 68 16
these are sidemen oneshots and are harry centric because he's my favourite member of the sidemen. these are all boy x boy so if you don't like that i...
76.9K 1.3K 47
"If you knew who I was, what I been through, you would realize how worthless I really am. You wouldn't like me anymore." "I don't think I could stop...
56.8K 1.1K 62
╰─➤ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟖 / 𝟎𝟑 / 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 ╰─➤ 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤: #𝟒 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 ...
3.3K 117 41
Set in second sidemen house but they are still very young. minizerk, kstar, wroetozingah, tobzy. The sidemen ships we all know and love plus an extra...