All Those Words

By Present_Yet_Gone

Calysta Harmon lives with her God parents after her father died when she was younger. The Harmons' are known... More

Entry One
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Entry Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Entry Three
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Entry Four
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Entry Five
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Entry Seven
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Entry 8
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Entry Six

5 2 0
By Present_Yet_Gone

The best love is unexpected, they say. I didn't just pick someone and I can't just cross my fingers and hope that it'll work out. The best love is meeting someone by fate, it's instant connection and chemistry two people share which makes them feel in over their heads. It's talking for hours and noticing how their lips curl when they smile or the color of their eyes or loving the sound of their laugh. It's those moments that make you realize that you're either lucky or you're screwed.

And I could tell that I was screwed because Asa and I can never be. Not when we're family. Not when Deb and Victor will never allow it. Not when it will confuse the kids. Not when it could ruin us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 186K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...
306 80 23
Growing up in a toxic environment, sixteen-year-old Jay Foster has always had psychological problems, coupled with a quick temper. But one night some...
94.6K 2.5K 94
☆Ranked #2 in Entertainment on 5/14/18☆ ☆Ranked #92 in Highschool on 6/8/18☆ Freshmen-Junior Year: "You and your lames need to get the fuck up fr...
3K 509 47
Sometimes life is hard. Other times, it's easy. For Peter, on the other hand, it seems to be only the former. His brother is everything, he is nothin...