One Bullet : A Rainbow Six Si...

By Ninjamain

The light above was flickering. I could still tell with this bag over my head. My cuffs rattled around my wri... More

Intro: Operator: Heaven's Reaper
Chapter 1: Operation: Dead Dog
Chapter 2: Operation: Last Hope
Short: Square Up, Mate!
Chapter 3: Operation: Outbreak
Chapter 4: Operation: Outbreak Pt. 2
Chapter 5: Bonds
Chapter 6: Operation Sunny Co. or Don't F**k with Canada
Chapter 7: Improving Chemistry
Chapter 8: Clash of the Titans and Old Demons
Chapter 9: Operation: N64 + "Old Friends"
QUESTION
Short: A Little Bit of Rehab
Chapter 10: Black Masks V.S. White Masks
Chapter HAREM! : Operation: Harem
Chapter 12: Going Home
Ironic Frost : The Canadian Goddess
Chapter 13: Operation: Motherland
Chapter 14: Date Night
Chapter 15: Pulse
Chapter 16: Serum
Chapter 17: Fourth of July
Operator Video Idea
Chapter 18: Operation: Chinglish
Operator Idea: R.C.
100,000 Views. Thank You
Operator Idea: Sex
Chapter 19: The Darkest Day in Rainbow
Chapter 20: A Trip Down The Memory Lane
Chapter 21: The Candlelight in the Dark
Chapter 22: The Setup
Author Note
Chapter 23: Reunited
Chapter 24: Puppet
Chapter 25: Puppet Master Pt. 1
Chapter 26: Puppet Master Pt. 2
Thank You For 200,000
Chapter 27: Fate
Chapter 28: One Bullet
Epilogue

Chapter 11: (Lemon)

21.6K 163 209
By Ninjamain

A/n: This is the lemon for what happened with (Y/n), IQ, and Ash at the safe house.

Rip.

Warning: Lemon. If you ain't 18, you've been warned that sexual stuff is ahead.

(Third Person POV):

(Y/n) lied on the bed, while the two fully nude women stood in front of him. Mixed vibes came from each of the three people. The only male was currently staring at the two beauties in front of him. His eyes gazed intently, and his heartbeat began to quicken. All of his hormones that have been held in moved down to his pants. The blonde was different. She was turning red like her female friend's hair. IQ had her arm wrapped around her chest, and the other hand covered her womanhood. It could be seen that the German lady was the shy one in bed. On the other hand, Ash was not. She bit her lip and had a hungry look in her eyes. Each second that passed made her desire for (Y/n) grow.

Ash began walking over to (Y/n) first. She moved her hips in a seductive manner, even though she had already enticed the young man. Her perky C cup breasts slightly jiggled, as she strolled over to her prey. Ash flicked her ponytail aside before climbing onto the bed. She crawled over (Y/n)'s body, and the two held a direct gaze.

Ash:"What are you waiting for, (Y/n)? Show me what you've got~." She whispered in a tone full of lust. (Y/n) leaned forward and kissed Ash on the lips. The two began to shift their lips around and kissed in various angles. An occasional gasp for air, and the sound of lips smacking came from the two. While (Y/n) continued to make out passionately, Ash was steadily removing his pants. Eventually, the Israeli managed to fully unbutton her lover's pants, and (Y/n) helped slide them off. Still new to the art, (Y/n) went with the woman's movements and actions. His mind processing what's going on, but slowly losing itself from the pleasure he's receiving.

Finally, (Y/n) now only had his shirt on and boxer shorts on. With on swift movement, Ash tore it into two. Revealing his very chiseled chest. She smiled approvingly and trailed her finger down his chest. Her vagina began secreting the moist liquid, and Ash knew her arousal needed to be treated. Before she reached down to (Y/n)'s shorts, she stopped. Ash turned around to see IQ still standing awkwardly. However, her facial and body expressions says otherwise. Her cheeks flared red, and sexual fluids trickled down the side of her leg. IQ too, was turned on by the scene in front of her, but will need more encouragement. Ash turned to (Y/n), who was staring at his other lover with concern.

(Y/n):"Monika. What's wrong?" He asked with a worried tone. IQ turned away in embarrassment. Before her body was hidden, a glimpse of her large D-cup tits exposed themselves. It made Ash slightly jealous, but (Y/n) more captivated by her beauty. He climbed out of bed and walked over to IQ. The man gently turned the blonde to face him. Before she could hide herself again, the (s/c) man kissed her lovingly on the lips. His left hand angled her head slightly up, so the two could deepen their kiss. IQ hummed in pleasure from his caring gesture before the two parted lips.

IQ stared at (Y/n) in the eyes. What once was insecurity, was now great sexual desire. Her hands and arms revealed the hidden parts of her body. IQ's full naked glory was in full display for her lover. Her luscious bottom and breasts instantly hardened (Y/n)'s member. IQ noticed and slowly lowered herself down. Her hands ran down the side of his hips and grabbed the mans boxers. Then she quickly slid the last article of clothing off to reveal a man's pride. His penis accidentally slapped IQ's face when it was whipped out.

IQ:"Oh!" She let out a surprised yelp from the sudden limb hitting her. (Y/n) was about to apologize for the unknown action of his body, but it was cut off when the female blonde gently grasped the penis. He sharply inhaled some air, as IQ began to move her hand up and down his member. Ash recovered from her shock at IQ's sudden change in mood and quickly joined the two. IQ began to pump her hand in a fluid and quicker motion. (Y/n) felt an amazing sensation build, but was not close to cracking yet. The female redhead joined the two lovers and pulled (Y/n) into a kiss. She immediately stuck her tongue into his mouth. The two struggled for dominance, while IQ continued to jerk off (Y/n) for the first time.

Suddenly, (Y/n) felt something warm wrap around his manhood and looked down. Looking in between Ash's cleavage, was IQ slowly bobbing her head up and down (Y/n)'s entire shaft. She would gag each time her lips met the base of his member.

IQ then receded and licked the tip of his penis. (Y/n) flinched from the sudden feeling and instinctively grabbed onto something. They turned out to be Ash's breasts. She cried out in pleasure from his quick pleasurable action. (Y/n) noticed and continued to fondle with the perky tits. Ash began to breathe quickly from the spike in sexual excitement that (Y/n) was giving. His calloused hands would occasionally brush past her erect nipples, and he would squeeze the alveoli perfectly.

The redhead let out a moan, and (Y/n) squeezed more when IQ sucked faster. Her head moved up and down the top of his member, while IQ furiously stroked his shaft. (Y/n) let out a grunt and kissed Ash hungrily. The two resumed their battle in each other's mouths. With Ash's moans, and IQ's oral stimulus, (Y/n) approached his climax. However, he didn't know what was going to happen and didn't signal his building release. Ash then separated from (Y/n)'s mouth and hopped onto (Y/n). He lifted her up from her butt to where Ash buried her two large breasts into his face. Her nipples were in front of his lips, and Ash whispered into his ear.

Ash:"You would suck and nibble on these." She walked (Y/n) through. He immediately took the hardened flesh into his mouth and sucked it. Ash let out a cry of pleasure, as her nipples were treated well by (Y/n). This made Ash very wet that her natural lubricant dripped down onto the already lubed member. IQ continued her oral work on (Y/n)'s rod, but couldn't achieve a release. She then thought of an idea and released her grasp. (Y/n), still pleasuring Ash, was unsuspecting to what IQ was planning. She moved her large breasts and wrapped them around the lubed cock. IQ began her titfuck, and sent (Y/n) a newfound feeling of pleasure. It made him nibble and suck Ash's breast even harder. Ash screamed with pleasure and begged for more.

Ash:"That's it! Keep sucking right there!" She cried out in content. (Y/n) did as was told, while the German blonde began working on the tip with her mouth. Suddenly, (Y/n)'s restraint failed. Her grunted and released his seed onto IQ's face and breasts. It resulted in (Y/n) giving the hardest pull on the Israeli's breasts and made her scream in pleasure. The member kept pumping the white liquid onto IQ's face that she had to stick her mouth back on and drink. (Y/n) lowered Ash to the ground, and she crouched beside IQ. She began licking off the cum already on the other woman's breasts and face. (Y/n) watched in shock and curiosity from their lewd actions.

After a few seconds, IQ slurped up the last of the semen her lover pumped out. The two ladies tugged on (Y/n)'s arms and led him over to the bed. They threw the man onto the mattress first before both climbing onto him.

Ash:"I get his rod to play with now~." She said in a lustful tone. IQ nodded and moved to (Y/n)'s head. She sat down on his face and bit her finger nervously.

IQ:"C-Could you eat me out, (Y/n)?" She stuttered. (Y/n) was unsure to how, but saw a drop of her juices trickle down her labia. He began licking her entrance, and IQ squeaked from her pleasure. She began letting out cute, quiet moans each lick her gave. Ash impatiently positioned herself over (Y/n)'s member. Instead of carefully lowering herself, she quickly slid down all the way and let out a pain scream. (Y/n) stopped licking IQ, and IQ looked at Ash with a concerned and red face.

(Y/n):"Are you okay, Eliza?" He asked with worry. Ash blinked several tears away, but nodded. She slowly lifted herself up, and a slight red hue covered the liquid running down her womanhood. She just lost her virginity and broke her hymen.

Ash:"I'm fine." She said in a slightly pained tone, but began moving up and down. (Y/n) resumed his care for IQ. Ash moaned loudly, as she rode (Y/n)'s cock. (Y/n)'s member somehow moved inside of Ash's extremely tight vagina, but gave the two lovers unbelievable sensations. This elicited a moan from (Y/n), which he let into IQ's pussy. She shivered from (Y/n)'s moan and gasped.

IQ:"Ash! Keep going!" She pleaded for more of (Y/n)'s moans. Ash sped up her movements and cried out with even more pleasure. IQ began to moan more with (Y/n)'s quicker oral sex. His tongue brushed against a exposed nub, and IQ quickly came. Her semen sprayed all over (Y/n)'s face, but he drank all of it up. Despite her orgasming, he kept licking, which pleasured IQ beyond belief. She twitched and screamed with ecstasy. Ash began to feel the effects of a climax coming soon. Her bouncing and riding were quicker and rougher. Her eyes began to roll back from the euphoria. It snapped when her clit rubbed against (Y/n)'s member, and he hit her G-spot. Ash screamed her lover's name before ejaculating crazily. She squirted all over (Y/n) and didn't stop. Ash fell off his dick, and it flicked around. Her semen still spraying onto (Y/n) much to her embarrassment.

Ash:"It won't stop!" She cried out with a red face. IQ climbed off of (Y/n)'s head, and he moved over to Ash's squirting vagina. (Y/n) then positioned and inserted his member into Ash to seal the geyser. She shrieked from the amazing feeling, and her inner walls squeezed (Y/n)'s penis. He moaned from the sensation and began to thrust. The redhead's moans were muffled when (Y/n) leaned forward and kissed her. IQ laid under (Y/n) and began sucking on his hanging meat sack. It sped up his sexual build up, and he pumped in and out of Ash faster. Her screams continued to be muffled by (Y/n)'s kiss, while IQ fondled (Y/n)'s genitals with her mouth.

Finally, Ash climaxed once more, and caused (Y/n) to climax again. He groaned and filled Ash's womanhood with his seed. The white liquid overfilled the vagina that he had to pull out and shoot some onto her body. Ash was in a high that she didn't care about the hot liquid spraying all over her body. Eventually, (Y/n) stopped ejaculating and moved back. His semen leaked constantly from Ash's reddened pussy from the quick thrusts. IQ immediately reached around (Y/n)'s body and pumped his cock. She had it harden up again in no time.

IQ:"My turn~." She said seductively before moving onto all fours. IQ had herself in the doggy position and guided (Y/n)'s penis into her womanhood. His member began stretching the insides of her vagina. IQ screamed from the sexual satisfaction and moaned for (Y/n) to move faster. He gladly followed her words because he desired the same. The blonde's moans loudly rang in the air along with the male's grunts and flash slapping against one another. IQ breathed short and raspy breaths, as (Y/n) hit deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Suddenly, IQ orgasmed and released her semen again. Her pale body fell onto the bed, and shivered from her latest orgasm yet. However, (Y/n) wasn't finished. He still kept thrusting into her pink entrance. His hands grabbed onto IQ's large breasts, but something happened. She yelped in pain, and (Y/n) went to let go. IQ stopped him before he did.

IQ:"It's okay. It just surprised me." She assured (Y/n). He nodded and continued to grope her, while the two fucked their brains out. Ash had recovered from her euphoria and decided to join in. She went over and made out with (Y/n). Her hands caressed his body and her own breasts, while he fucked IQ. The German's tingling sensation began to come back. She came again, but this time, made (Y/n) do it himself. He poured all of his semen into her womb, as his tip hit IQ's cervix. IQ screamed and twitched madly, but (Y/n) kept his member inserted. He never pulled out until the last drop exited the man's tip.

(Y/n):"Are we done?" He asked breathlessly and pulled out of IQ's vagina. A cum bubble popped from IQ's pussy before she collapsed onto the bed. Ash lied down beside IQ's body and spread her cheeks.

Ash:"I can do one more round." She said unsure with herself. (Y/n) nodded and drove his rod into her womanhood again. She moaned, as he pumped deep into her vagina. He would occasionally switch over to IQ's pussy and interchange. The two ladies each begged for (Y/n) to go faster and thrust harder. He gladly did so and made love with them. Occasionally, they would turn around, so (Y/n) could lean forward and share a loving kiss. It would muffle their moans, but the entire house could still hear them.

Finally, (Y/n) released for the last time for the night. He dumped half into Ash before putting the rest into IQ. They all shook from the intense pleasure and collapsed on the bed exhausted. The two ladies both snuggled up beside (Y/n) all sweaty and naked.

Ash:"That...was amazing..." She commented breathlessly. IQ lovingly made out with (Y/n) as her answer, and then he kissed Ash as well. The two ladies pushed out some of the excess cum before hugging onto their shared lover. The three fell asleep in their arms, while the other people in the house all cringed in disgust.

A/n: My first lemon. Hope you all enjoyed. This is hella awkward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 427 17
Military has structure. A manual of arms and moving parts to allow itself to be flexible for the situation on hand. Being a PMC didn't really make yo...
16.6K 172 12
December 23, 2020 a bio chemical agent was released into a crowded night club in the city of Los Angeles by an unknown group. Team Rainbows two CBRN...
150K 2.3K 56
{COMPLETED} Alex Osiris. Or Toxin. A Delta Force Operator. he's been trained to be every kind of soldier there is, you need a medic ? He can get you...
36.2K 480 25
(Started this book at the request of an Friend) Rainbow, The most elite Task Force In the world. Sworn an Oath to bring peace. Sworn an Oath to Destr...