LoveBites (Isaac Lahey Fan Fi...

By professionaldreamer

Ranked #1 in Lahey -08/02/2018- Ranked #1 in Isaac -12/14/2019- Ranked #1 in Tyler Posey -01/05/2020- Ranked... More

Author's Note
LoveBites (Isaac Lahey Fan Fiction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 21

1.1K 25 0
By professionaldreamer

"Come on, Emily. Let's get out of here." Isaac said softly. "Don't let Jackson get to you."

I could hear Scott and Stiles yelling at him in my defense as we opened the front door.

"Dude, don't talk to my cousin like that!"

"Emily didn't even know that this would happen!"

I took a deep breath before walking out. It was relieving to know that the boys are on my side, but that didn't change how guilty I felt.

I looked at my phone to check the time. It was almost 12 a.m on a school night. We got inside my car. I didn't want to go back home without an excuse. I mean Aunt Melissa isn't my mom so she can't really ground me. What's the worst that could happen?

"What should I tell my Aunt Melissa?"

"The truth. That we were at Jackson's."

"Okay yeah- what about when she asks why we were there in the first place? She's probably going to think we were partying there. Or even worse, that I was alone with him." The thought of being with Jackson grossed me out a bit.

"Hm say your car broke down."

I thought for a minute. It would be too obvious if I were to say Scott was with me.

"Alright I'll use that one. Scott's going to have to come up with his own excuse." I said as I started the car.

Ugh I didn't want to lie to Melissa, especially after everything she has done for me. I would tell her the truth, but Scott has to be the one to tell her.

I really don't know what I'm going to do with all of this knowledge when I leave Beacon Hills- that is if I leave. I used to think of being sent here as some evil punishment, but now I wouldn't want it any other way. Today, I started questioning if I should stay in Beacon Hills or leave for college. Part of me thought it would be silly to stay home for a boy. But being here- with Isaac, is the happiest I'll ever be.

Sometimes I feel like my parents make all the big decisions in my life. I never have a say in anything when it comes to them- but I'll definitely make my own decisions now. I am done being the family pushover.

The car ride was quiet. He could tell that I could use some time to process the situation.

I parked the car and looked at Isaac.

"Hey, everything is going to be alright, you know?" He told me.

"I'm not so sure about that."

"I will protect you at all costs. You know that." He said, nudging me with a smile.

"That's the thing though Isaac. I want to be able to protect myself. In... the same way that you protect me." I said, hesitantly.

He looked away from me. He knew exactly what I was referring to. "You don't want this type of life. Scott would agree. I thought it was fun in the beginning, but it eventually becomes a burden. Being a werewolf sucks. You are perfect the way you are, Emily. And if you were to take the bite, you could potentially die. No way am I risking that." He told me, staring through the window.

I hadn't really thought about death. I don't want to die so young. I would be robbed of my future with Isaac.

He turned around. "Come on Ems, say something." He said, grabbing my hand.

"No, you're right. I guess I'm just jealous of what you can do. I don't know. This is probably just an impulse thing." What if it isn't? I want to find my sister on my own, but I know it will be faster to find her if we work as a team. I feel like I'm not contributing enough. I started this mess and I should clean it up.

"Yeah, its been a long day. You should go inside and get some rest. Melissa is probably waiting up for you." He told me, moving my hand to his face. I looked him in the eyes before giving him a kiss on the lips.

I slowly pulled away. "Wait, are you sure you don't want me drive you back to your place?" I asked.

I mean, I know he lives with a friend, but it doesn't seem to be anyone at school. Scott would know, but I don't want to pry too much. Even after asking him all of those questions, Isaac remained mysterious- in a good way. I know he likes to keep me in the dark sometimes, but he can't forever. I guess normal couples would know each other's living situation. But Isaac and I were far from normal. If anything- paranormal.

"Nah, don't worry about me. I'll get home just safe. I just want to make sure you do first." He said, smiling. My heart fluttered. I couldn't help but chuckle and smile back. My life might be pretty shitty right now, but Isaac makes it a little better.

After getting out of the car, Isaac walked me up to the front door. "I'll see you tomorrow, Emily." He said, giving me a soft kiss on the lips. Before I could open my eyes, he was gone.

I opened the door and saw Aunt Melissa passed out on the couch, but she immediately woke up when I closed it behind me.

"Emily? Is that you?"

"Yeah. I'm so sorry for coming home so late. My car broke down. I would have called you to help but my phone died too."

I'm praying she'll buy this lie.

"Okay, that's relieving. I thought something might have happened to you." She said, giving me a hug. "Scott was with you though, right?"

"No. Is he not here?"

"Ugh." She groaned. "I'll call him again. He must have, like, at least 7 voicemails from me. Your cousin- I love him to death, but he always finds a way to stress me out." She said, running her fingers through her hair.

She picked up her cellphone and called Scott. Straight to voicemail.

"His phone probably died. I think our best option is wait up for him. I wouldn't be too worried." I reassured her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, of course. He's probably with some friends." I technically wasn't lying. I mean, if you really consider Jackson a friend of Scott's. "Do you mind if I stay up with you? You look like you could use some company."

"Of course. But... do you mind if I ask you something regarding Scott?"

"No, not at all. What is it?"

She seemed a bit hesitant. "Does Scott have a girlfriend?"

Ha. The only girl Scott's talking to nowadays is Gillyan- but I couldn't tell Aunt Melissa that.

"Uh, not that I know of. Why?"

"Well, before you moved in, he would always sneak out and stay out late when he was dating Allison. I was kind of hoping it was just a phase." She said, disappointed. "Anyway, what about you? Meet any cute boys here in Beacon Hills?"

Flashbacks of my favorite memories with Isaac played in my mind like a movie.

"Yeah, I'm actually dating one of Scott's friends, Isaac Lahey." I said with a huge grin on my face. I just couldn't help it.

"Oh my gosh, Emily! You should have told me! Do your parents know yet?"

"No, actually, I haven't talked to them in a while. I'm too scared to tell them about Isaac." I told her.

My parents always despised the idea of me having a boyfriend. Cody was an exception because my family knew him personally. They'd probably try to kill Isaac if they knew I was dating him.

"Aw, honey, well don't be afraid to talk to me. I may not be around a lot, but I'm here if you ever want to talk. I know how your parents can be sometimes."

I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug. "Thank you." She felt more like a mom than my own mother did.

All of this boy talk distracted me from what really mattered at the moment: Avery.

"This is a random question, but when was the last time you saw my sister?" I asked.

I seemed to catch her off guard. She thought for a bit. "Hmm Avery did pass by before she went off to college. I remember she was looking for Scott, but I think he was out with Stiles at the time." She sighed. "Wow, it's been nearly 5 years since I've seen your sister. Scott and I would visit you guys, but money has been a bit tight lately." She said, frustrated.

College? The Avery I knew hated the idea of going to college. And what business did she have with Scott? To tell him he'll be a werewolf in a couple of years?

"Well, maybe we can come up here for Christmas this year- if you'll have us."

Aunt Melissa smiled at me. "Of course you and your family are always welcome here. But speaking of Christmas, I always look forward to those cute cards that Avery's sorority sends out."

Sorority? College? This can't be real. How can she manage all of this while being a werewolf?

You know what? A little white lie won't hurt.

"Do you happen to have any of them? I don't think I saw the one she sent out this year."

She got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. "Of course. I've saved all of them."

So many thoughts were running through my mind. How did Scott not tell me that he was receiving Christmas cards from my sister's "sorority" at her "college"? Something about this was wrong.

I heard footsteps approach me. "Here you go, I think that's all of them."

She handed me the photos, and just like that, it all made sense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.9K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
145K 4.5K 30
"Eleanor, I need you to stay away from me." He says as he holds tight onto my hand. I look up at him in confusion and hurt. No hint of anger is in hi...
872K 14K 75
This is the story of sixteen-year-old Alexis Krasikeva Hale. Even though she lost her mother Paige Krasikeva at the age of two she and her father Der...
153K 2.9K 29
{Set in Infinity War and Endgame} Thanos is on his way and there's not much that can stop him. Will The Avengers survive this or will this mark the e...