His little devil. The third b...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

10 years have gone by since Pan and Luna have broke up. They only know each other as ememies and their past w... More

A new story begins.
Shopping.
Jerome's mom.
Neverland.
Why is she like this?
Training.
Sailing home.
Camping.
Road trip.
Deadshot.
Sunrise.
Pan and Jerome.
How could this have happened?
A new girl.
Flurry.
Pan's Thinking Tree.
The Lost Princess.
Running with the wolves.
Hiding the princess.
The pipes.
The Lost Boy's future.
Hospital.
A sad day.
Finding out.
The new vampire.
The doll.
What's wrong princess?
Storm.
The fall.
Back again.
The pond.
You'll always be a joker to me.
In the jungle alone.
Life or death.
The note.
Out with the old and in with the new.
Found.
At last.
Celebration.
A big night.
Pillow fight.
Who took it?
Adressing the new caption.
Three days.
Dying.
The end of Neverland.

Old memories.

99 3 0
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.
Once I was far away from the tent, I ran into the forest, trying to distance myself from Peter. I hit something hard and fall to the ground, holding my head where I smashed it.

I hear someone else groan and I see Robbie on the ground. Glad to see him, I get up and help Robbie up.

"Sorry about that. But you deserved it." I smile.

"What did I do?"

"You weren't there when I called you."

"Oh, I heard you. I just didn't want to come."

"You're a bitch."

"No I'm gorgeous." Robbie teased.

"If you mean gorgeous as in a total ass then yes you're gorgeous."

"Aww thanks love." I turn around to find Peter. I quickly hide behind Robbie.

"What did you do to Luna that got her all riled up?" Robbie asked.

"Just took advantage of her." Peter smirked at me.

"Not in the way you think." I say.

"Look, how bout Luna stays with me for the day and you stay out of our way?" Robbie suggested.

"Yes." I say.

"No." Peter says at the same time. I glare at Peter.

"Peter."

"Luna."

"How about I choose." Robbie says.

"No." Peter snapped.

"Well to late." Robbie smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist as I put mine around his neck as we fly off. We fly above the island and Robbie gets me in his arms.

"Thanks back there." I smile.

"Well someone needs to stand up to Pan and protect you." Robbie smirked down at me. I smile and rest my head on his chest. Robbie flew us to my platform and sat me down, where I climbed into the branches and into a hammock.

"When did you make that?" Robbie smirked from the branch above me as he hung from his legs, smirking down at me.

"Will you stop scaring me?" I push him, making him fall onto me.

"Now we're getting somewhere." Robbie smirked, caressing my cheek.

"Ew." I flip the hammock so Robbie was holding onto my shirt as he dangled above the ground. My wings wrapped around the hammock so I wouldn't fall.

"Luna, pull me up." Robbie say, looking at the 50 foot drop.

"If I let you back up, will you behave?"

"Yes." I flip over again so I was now on top of Robbie.

"You're welcome." I say. Robbie pulls the hammock over so we were inclosed. I hear Robbie pant as I look at him.

"What are you doing?" I put my hand on his chest and tried to push myself off of him but Robbie pulled me back down. He wrapped his wings around us and I got more worried, but inside I felt calm that his wings were around me. And I think he knew that.

"Robbie." I say but he cut me off, caressing my cheek and placing his lips on mine. Letting him deepen the kiss, I wrap my wings around us as Robbie bites at my neck, making me hold back a moan.

He bites harder which makes me moan. But this brang back a sad memory.

"Robbie, stop." I get off of him.

"What are you doing?"

"We can't do this. Remember last time Peter caught you leaving your marks on me? It caused us to break up." Robbie looked down, recalling that tragic day.

"Luna!" I hear my name. I turn my head at the sound of Peter, and he was close. The hammock was hidden but not enough that Peter wouldn't be able to find it. So now it's just a matter of time before we get caught. I turn back to Robbie.

"It's Peter, he's found us. He's going to find out that-."

"Hey." Robbie whispered calmly, caressing my cheek.

"Everything will be fine, trust me. Pan won't know I left my mark on you."

"How? No one hides anything from Peter. At least not for more than a few hours. Not even I can keep anything from him."

"Well let's make history." Robbie smirked. I gave him a puzzled look.

"Let me see your neck." I knew time wasn't on our side. And that was hard to believe since we were on an island where time stood still. I moved my hair from my shoulder and Robbie waves his hand over my neck, making the love bites go away.

"There." Robbie smiles.

"Thank you," I smile. And not a moment to soon as Peter ripped the hammock off.

"Found you." I mentally groan and Robbie just smirks, making me remember that I was still laying on his chest.

"Moon, you and Robbie can't hide under your wings forever." Peter says. I feel Robbie's wings brush past mine as he unfolds them. I do the same and look at Peter, who looked like he was about to explode. And he was.

Before he could get to Robbie, I launch off of Robbie and pin Peter to a tree.

"Don't hurt him. He did nothing wrong." I say.

"He left his mark on you." Peter huffed. Now came the hard part.

"No he didn't." I say, taking my hair off of my shoulder where my love bites weren't. Peter looked like he still didn't believe me. And how could he? No one lies to Peter.

"Robbie, can you give Peter and I a minute. Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't do anything to you." Robbie gets out of the hammock and I hear him fly off. Now that Peter and I were alone, I start to calm down.

"In my heart, I'd be glad, if you loved me for me." I sing, slowly dragging my hand down to Peter's chest. I softly hum the toon and feel Peter calm down, knowing that what I sang was true.

I look at my hand that was on his chest but Peter takes my chin in his hand, making me take my eyes off of his chest.

"Once a lass, met a lad. You're a gentle one said she." I sing.

"In my heart, I'd be glad, if you love me for me." Peter sings, closing his eyes and tilting his head. His lips met mine and I wrap my hands around his neck as his snake around my waist, slowly moving up my sides.

I let him and rake my hands through his soft hair, one hand still wrapped around his neck.

Peter smirked as I tighten my grip in his hair, hearing him groan. I smirk as Peter did it again, knowing the sound turns me on. But to be honest, all Peter needs to do is talk and I'll be turned on. And he knows that. I rest my hand on Peter's chest but drag it down to his belt, trying to take it off but Peter caught my wrist.

"Clingy are we?" Peter smirked, his accent thick and turning me on again. I ignore him and crash my lips on his. I lived in the moment as Peter pulled me in closer. But soon, Peter slowly and seductively moved his lips to my neck, nipping at my sweet spot as I moan. He raked his fingers through my hair as he kept biting.

"Peter." I moan. Peter smirked and kept biting.

"Peter." Peter backs off and looked at me but caressed my cheek when he saw that I was crying.

"What's wrong love?" He wipes my tears away.

"That night in the woods. With you. I begged you to stop.......but you wouldn't." I choke. Peter flew over to me and took me in his embrace. I lean my head on his shoulder and broke down in tears.

"I know. I'm so sorry. I let my jealously get in the way of my love. And I regret that day everyday." Peter whispered. Peter held me tighter and I nuzzled my face in his neck, shaking.

I've always felt safe in Peter's embrace. He had something that always calms me down. Could it be his soft touch, his gentle words that calmed me down? I never cared anyways. Peter and I stay like that for a while.

My wings catching the wind so we wouldn't fall, occasionally flapping to keep us up and Peter holding me.

"I don't want things to be like they were back then."

"Me neither love." I look down at my wrists where Peter's finger nail marks still remain, making me remember the pain. I hold my wrist like his nails were still clawing at my flesh. The burning feeling of him ripping my skin off of my arm.

"Luna." I look up at Peter, still holding my wrist.

"What's that?"

"Nothing." I hold my wrist tighter. Peter takes my hand off of my wrist, letting him see the marks he left on me all those years ago. I look at Peter who looked horrified.

"Peter."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 26 35
Title: Penny Pan: The Heir to Neverland Synopsis: Peter Pan never wanted to grow up but one girl changed all that, and no her name wasn't Wendy. No...
514 7 13
Have you read "You're mine"? No-Do that first (if you want) Yes-Great! What if y/n only got of Neverland because it was Pan's plan and what if there...
8K 486 65
Hook's daughter is all grown up. And trust her, it's not easy growing up away from Neverland. Her home. But when she returns, will she figure out how...
71.9K 1.6K 17
OUAT Peter Pan Fanfic She's all bark no bite. She went to Storybrooke looking for her mother but found a family with a young boy in danger. She put h...