All Those Words

By Present_Yet_Gone

Calysta Harmon lives with her God parents after her father died when she was younger. The Harmons' are known... More

Entry One
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Entry Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Entry Three
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Entry Four
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Entry Six
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Entry Seven
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Entry 8
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Entry Five

4 2 0
By Present_Yet_Gone

I hate how I left things that time. I hate how I couldn't vocalize my feelings so Shaun felt like he won and Sydney took his side. I wanted to tell him that no, just because I can't get myself together and say what really happened, doesn't mean that you're right or that you've won.

I've been through some terrible things since then. Being bullied and pushed around. Being broken down and brought to nothing. They tried to put out the light inside me but even after a fire is put out, it can be started again, right? It might take some time. I might need some help but even my ashes can burn into the brightest fire they've never seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 509 47
Sometimes life is hard. Other times, it's easy. For Peter, on the other hand, it seems to be only the former. His brother is everything, he is nothin...
241K 2.5K 22
Issabel Soriano starts college and shes on a journey to find her independence. Throughout the course of he life she's been cushioned from reality and...
443 10 39
Claire Fortescue has a big secret. She's been hiding her social anxiety from those closest to her. Until she meets Brock, that is. He's funny, caring...
306 80 23
Growing up in a toxic environment, sixteen-year-old Jay Foster has always had psychological problems, coupled with a quick temper. But one night some...