Beat Of My Heart

By kristentaylor16

Holly Vickers didn't care about superstar Sebastian Jennings, she certainly never thought she'd ever meet him... More

Intro
Verse One
Verse Two
Verse Three
Verse Four
Verse Five
Verse Six
Verse Seven
Chorus (One)
Chorus (Two)
Chorus (Three)
Chorus (Four)
Chorus (Five)
Verse Eight
Verse Nine
Verse Ten
Verse Eleven
Verse Twelve
Verse Thirteen
Verse Fourteen
Chorus (Six)
Chorus (Seven)
Chorus (Eight)
Chorus (Nine)
Chorus (Ten)
Verse Fifteen
Verse Sixteen
Bridge (One)
Bridge (Two)
Bridge (Three)
Bridge (Four)
Chorus (Eleven)
Chorus (Twelve)
Chorus (Thirteen)
Chorus (Fourteen)
Chorus (Fifteen)
Verse Seventeen
Verse Eighteen
Verse Nineteen
Verse Twenty
Crescendo
Crescendo Part 2
Decrescendo
Verse Twenty One
Finale: Part One
Author's Note:
Finale: Part Two
New Book Info and One Shot Contest!
One Shot Winner Announced!
Exclusive First Chapter!

Beat Of My Heart

256K 4.9K 595
By kristentaylor16

***DO NOT TAKE THIS BOOK SERIOUSLY!!!***

This book is satirical, which means that it is making fun of the tropes that are ever present within the genre!  This book will get absolutely crazy so consider yourself warned!

Please, enjoy!    :)

*******

He was absolutely tantalizing, and that was what terrified me most about him.

"We don't work, Sebastian. We come from two completely opposite worlds, and I know what you're going to say-"

"No, actually you don't know what I am going to say.  That's just it-you keep assuming everything about me."

His emerald eyes peered into mine for so long that I thought I would lose it if he didn't break his gaze. 

"Say it!" I finally shouted at him, unable to take his silence any longer.

"Say what?" He asked and I was just growing more and more impatient by the minute.

"How you plan on making 'us' work even though it's completely impossible!"

Instead of reacting with words like I was expecting, he did the complete opposite and leaned down towards me, his breath tickling my face as he made a move to kiss me.

...and I didn't stop him.

***

Holly Vickers was a normal seventeen year old girl in high school just looking for a fun night out to escape her hectic life and decided to go to a concert with her best friends.

Little did she know her life would change the moment her eyes connected with worldwide superstar Sebastian Jennings-singer, actor and international heartthrob.

Did Holly have what it took to make sure that Sebastian didn't rewrite the tune to the beat of his heart?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 16 15
Jett Sanders had wanted Cora Clarkson for years. She just didn't know it. Preacher's kid, A+ student, active volunteer and all-around good girl...Cor...
28.1K 889 101
Sebastian Stone is the guy that every girl wants. Perfect looks, perfect attitude and wealthy parents. Hailey has had a crush on him since their fir...
974 42 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
28.1K 960 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...