Intro

Author's Note:
Mood for the story ^^^

***********

I felt a hand claw up at my throat in desperation to dislodge the item that was currently keeping me from breathing.

I started choking, gasping for breath so that I could live to see another day. I coughed and slapped my hand on the desk to get someone's attention that I was dying, but everyone in the classroom just stared at me as if I'd grown a third head.

I think someone finally understood what was happening when my best friend Josephine, Josie for short, came over to me and tried but failed miserably to give me the Heimlich.

I was about to say my peace with the world and start praying for forgiveness for all of the curse words that I'd said in my life, when the ice cube finally melted and slid down my throat, causing me to inhale a deep breath that I hadn't taken in what felt like hours and my cheeks to burn in humiliation.

The teacher didn't even notice that I was choking and about to die on her watch-no she didn't really care did she?

I looked around at everyone sheepishly and decided that that was the last time that I would ever chew on ice again.

Josie gave me a questioning look but I just merely placed my head against my desk in embarrassment, hoping that the day would pass quickly after that ridiculous stunt that my esophagus just pulled.

***

"Holly wait up! Let's walk home together!" I heard Josie yell after me once I was through the double doors of our prison, I mean, school.

Her long flowing blonde hair trailed behind her as she caught up to me, making me feel inadequate about my darker brown and auburn colored hair.

Josie was an all American beauty, with blonde hair and blue eyes, a skinny figure and being athletic, she was not only every boy's dream, but she was also the one out of the two of us that always received the most male attention.

Not that I minded it that much, I wasn't as boy crazy as she had always been.

She always dressed up in frilly girly clothes, where I strayed to the darker colors of clothing and I wore clothes that were less revealing and had a looser fit than she did.

She was simply more comfortable in her own skin, and while that made me a bit envious of her at first, I got over it once I saw how great of a person she was on the inside as well as on the outside.

"Did you change your mind about coming with me to the Sebastian Jennings concert tonight?" she asked me and I groaned in annoyance.

Her family was incredibly rich, did I forget to mention that?

This meant that she could score tickets to any concert she wanted last minute, and not only could she gain VIP access but also meet and greet tickets for any celebrity she wanted.

Sebastian Jennings was one of them. His superstar caliber was up there with One Direction and Justin Bieber-only bigger, if you could believe that.

He was more than just a triple threat. He could sing, play guitar and drums, act, and dance as well as write music that made millions of girls swoon at his very name.

I only knew this from Josie of course, who just so happened to be a 'Bastianer', a term that his fans used to describe how devoted they were to him.

I wanted to bang my head against a wall any time I heard one of his new songs that the radio over played time and time again, but Josie didn't care about what I wanted to listen to, because most of the time it was a hodge podge of music, like soulful old country to R&B to pop and rock.