park jimin fluff collection ❤︎

By emilylovesbangtan

[ Highest Ranking: #3 in Jiminie, #10 at PJM ] For those who love fluff. Fluff fluff fluff. No very dirty sin... More

Welcome
1. Beautiful
2. Hugs
3. Goodnight
4. Cold Nights
Rest in peace Jonghyun
5. A Special Christmas
6. Happy New Year!
7. First Kiss
8. I love you
9. I'm all ears
10. I really like you
11. I'll miss you
12. Your Book
13. Library Kiss
14. Piano
15. Umbrella
16. Happy Valentine's Day
17. Blanket
18. Power Outage
SMUT COLLECTION OUT
19. Call
20. Love Letter
21. Converse High
22. Ice Cream
23. Jacket
24. Miss Right
25. Stuff Animal Fight
26. April Fools
27. Sick Day
28. Plane Trip
29. Wanna date?
31. Smile
32. Handsome
33. Pink Dress
34. Hands
35. Holding Hands
36. Roses
37. Hoodie
38. Photo Booth
39. Puppy
discontinued !

30. Cheeks

1.5K 28 13
By emilylovesbangtan

a/n: so ya girl recently hit 100 followers on Wattpad :) well woosh, didn't expect to get 100 followers on here. shook. 

THANK YOU ALL 100+ OF YOU (AND FUTURE FOLLOWERS) FOR FOLLOWING MY SHITTY ACCOUNT! I REALLY APPRECIATE THE PEOPLE WHO READ, COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW, AND ENJOY MY WORK! THANK YOU ALL, I LOVE YOU! ❤️

i will continue on and make more content on Wattpad for people to enjoy! thank you so much, and look forward to the future! 

*** 

I was watching some episodes of Sailor Moon Crystal on TV until I heard a door open, and heard a wild Jimin scream. 

(just gonna leave this here) 

"JAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" 

Jimin whined as he step foot into our apartment. His whiny voice made me laugh. How cute he was. As he pouted, his chubby cheeks popped out. I looked at his cute face. 

"Hello Jiminie, what's up?" 

"Am I chubby?" He randomly asked. 

"Eh? Well, like, on your tummy?" I asked, turning to look at him from the sofa. 

Jimin doesn't even have a soft tummy, he has a pair of abs replacing that. Hard rock juicy six pack. With leg muscles and biceps. Also very juicy for the eyes. 😏

(yeah I better stop before this goes beyond my rules of NO NOT APPROPRIATE FLUFF RELATED STUFF). 

+ spoiler alert: i mentioned some more not so fluff fluff dirty remarks ; ) 

He walked towards the sofa, and took a seat next to me. 

"No, my cheeks!" He pointed at his cheeks. I laughed, his chubby cheeks were so cute. How soft and mochi like they seemed. 

"Ah, so cute!" I gushed, squeezing them with my hands. His cheeks were soft, his skin soft and smooth. I squeezed his cheeks. He made a face of a fish as I did so. 

"I'm chubby on my face..." He mumbled.

"So what? It's so cute!" I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Nothing to worry about." 

"But it doesn't make me feel handsome..." He sighed.

"What the f- what in the world do you mean?"  I looked at him with a surprised look. Jimin's handsome as hell, did he get hit in the head hard and thought when he stared into the mirror he looked like a trash can? 

"I want to be handsome for you." He started, taking my hand in his. I looked up to him, thinking. Thinking... Since when do chubby cheeks make your handsomeness levels go down? 

"You deserve someone handsome to benefit your beautiful self. I can't be chubby for you!" Determination was in his eyes. 

And I was confused. Very confused.

 Is this boy seriously calling himself fat? And ugly? He obviously didn't take a good look into his phone camera as he took a selfie for today's snapchat story... What a pabo! 

It was silent before I laughed my head off, realizing how silly Jimin was being. He really has nothing to worry about. He's very handsome and cute and hot and stuff. And besides, looks aren't that important. I tend to care a little more for the personality of a person. And Jimin's all perfect for everything of my ideal type. 

And his chubby cheeks are literally the cutest thing ever! Not a reason to be self conscious of, because they are ridiculously so adorable and squishy and stuff... 

"Hahahaha! Stupidest thing ever. You obviously haven't been looking closely into the mirror, Jimin. I'd eat you up anytime soon." 

  😏  

I gave him a wink. Okay, now Jimin is super cute and all but he's also very hot. Like how can one be so cute and so sexy? Don't understand. 

He grinned at me with a little smug grin, but then made a face. "Alright, you sure about that?" 

I sighed, and put a hand on his cheek. "Listen Jimin, your chubby cheeks are literally the cutest things in the whole entire world. If you want to get rid of them for me, that's like throwing away my future wedding ring." 

"What about them makes them so cute? Taehyung-ah said I looked like a cake pastry!" 

Well Taetae... he's right! Jimin is as cute and adorable as a cake pastry! 

"First of all, Taehyung is right. You look like a cake pastry, and it's so cute!" I gave his cheeks another squeeze. 

"What's so special about a cake pastry?" 

"Well, they're sweet. Like you. And fluffy. Like you. And delicious. Like you. Very juicy down there." 😏

Hehehe, I love having a dirty mind. Jimin gave me a look.

 T_T

Jimin poked me in the ribs for saying that. I began to laugh like crazy, my head falling into his chest, and I continued to laugh there. 

I looked up at Jimin. He was laughing too, and his cheeks looked so cute... 

"You dirty girl," He said, laughing. He slapped my back playfully, to get me to stop laughing. But he was giggling too. 

"Sorry, I had to say it. It's the truth," I said, still laughing a bit. 

After we finally calmed down from laughing, I squeezed his soft hands. I looked into his eyes seriously. 

"Jimin, I really don't care if you have chubby cheeks or not. I love them so much, and they make you. And what's this handsome and beautiful matching part thing? You are already so handsome. Too handsome. And, I really don't mind about handsomeness. I would date you still, even if you were a walking garbage bag. Which you will never be. Because you're too good for that." 

"By the way, when I mean way too good for that, I mean WAY TOO GOOD FOR THAT." I added to my little speech.

"So please don't worry about your cheeks! I love them!" I squeezed his cheeks with my palms, Jimin made a fish face again. 

"Y/N stob ip!"

I laughed and put my hands down. "Sorry-" 

My lips were interrupted by a pair of lips kissing my lips. Soft, honey lips. Jimin kissing me. His hand on my chin, tilting it towards him. 

I kissed him back passionately, pulling his shirt so he could get closer to me. 

It was a long passionate kiss, and it would of gotten very heated if Jimin didn't pull away. 

"Jesus, I love you," He said, caressing my cheek. 

I grinned. "Love ya more, cake pastry mochi face." 

I winked and smirked.

He made a face. Pouting and glaring. 

"Nope, I love you more, you dirty minded girl." 

END

I actually plan to make the SMUT version of this. On my smut collection. Jimin smut collection. 

But not now, but soon. BECAUSE UM THERE WAS A MOMENT WITH "HEATED KISS"!!

Gonna make it happen with my Jimin Smut Collection 😏 (WHICH YOU SHOULD READ). 

thanks for reading y'all, this will probably be the dirtiest a story will get on here, unless another part on here will have a smut counterpart ;) 

okay lol bye ily ❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 256 9
Love endures when the heart doubts. *Republish February 22, 2020
1M 39.7K 79
"Too late baby, I'm not going to be your step brother because I'm already your boyfriend, no your soon to be husband" - Step Brother : PJM Alternativ...
3.5M 202K 65
His finger traces my skin, his coffee brown eyes staring deep into mine as I feel chills run down my spine. "Taehyung." I call out his name, close to...
11.3K 716 7
❝ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴀɴ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ɪꜰ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ❝ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 �...