Duel Magic

By DragonsFairy

(Yami Yugi/AtemXOC and YugiXOC Love Story) ( Under editing) (Female OC) In an orphanage in America, there liv... More

The Beginning
New Family
Finally Home!
New Friends?
New School
The Past is Present
Let's Dance!
Something New!
Let's Get This Started!
The Egyptian God Cards!
Friends Till The End Part 1
Friends Till The End Part 2
Let the Finals Begin!
Ryou VS Yugi
The Second and Third Duel
The Last Three Duels!
Virtual Duel!
Cold Judge
Virtual Mess!
Semi-Finals Part 1
Semi-Finals Part 2
Finals! Random Time With All!
New Evil Is Here! New Power?
Where is Pegasus?
Rebecca and the Professor
The Loss Of Yugi
Yugi Vs. Yami, Forget the Past
Fighting for a Friend
Monsters, Dartz, and the Truth
Yugi's Back, World is Safe
New Tournament! My Yugi!
First Round
My Yugi! Not Yours!
Stop Trying To Steal My Boyfriend!
CHEATER!
The End Begins!
Back To The Past! Lets Go!
Bakura's Attack!
Nearing the End?
To little To Late
The Dark One Cometh Part 1
The Dark One Cometh Part 2
In the Name of the Pharaoh
The Final Journey
The Final Duel Part 1
The Final Duel Part 2
The Final Duel Part 3
The Final Duel Part 4
Epilogue
Author Note

Fire!

5.3K 151 65
By DragonsFairy

Episode(s): 50 – 51

Lilly was walking to school with Ryou because Seto had to go to the office and the younger boys had gone to school earlier than normal since they had a field trip.

'It's a good thing that Seto sees that I only hang out with Lilly because she is my friend and not because I like her any more than that,' thought Ryou with a sweat drop as he remembered Seto threatening him before they left. 'He would kill me if I ever did like her more than that, but I only see her as a good friend, nothing more.'

They were walking when they saw Tea run past them.

"Tea, what's wrong?" asked Ryou in shock.

"Someone stole Yugi's puzzle!" she yelled back to him.

"Really? Where is he?" asked Lilly in concern.

"In the ally. We split up to catch the guy!" said Tea.

"Go and get Tristan and Joey, Ryou and I will go help Yugi!" said Lilly, taking charge of the situation.

"Okay!" she said and went to go look for them.

"Lilly, you go on ahead, I will go help Tea," said Ryou.

"Right!" said Lilly as she ran off in the direction that Tea had pointed earlier.

After making sure the Lilly was out of sight, Ryou's personality seemed to change.

"I will track it down with my Millennium Ring!" said Bakura, the spirit of the ring. His ring then appeared around his neck.

'I will have all the Millennium items to control the world and the Queen will be mine. Let's see if the Pharaoh can stop me this time. Especially when he doesn't remember the past and the reincarnation of his queen doesn't ether,' thought Bakura as he walked, following the way his ring pointed.

~ With Lilly ~

Lilly ran to the alley and saw a crystal ball broken on the floor.

"They must have gone that way!" she said as she walked down the alley and saw arrow marks in many different places, "I guess I'll just follow them."

She followed the arrows, speed walking the entire time.

'If I run, I'll probably pass something and get lost. I hope Ryou and Tea get the others in time,' she thought to herself.

After following all the arrows, Lilly found herself in front of an abandon building.

'They must be in there. Maybe next time I'll listen to big brother and take the limo or, better yet, not be friends with them. But the thing is, I feel like I have to, well except for Tea. I think she hates me, but I don't know why. Wait why am I wasting time. I need to go and see if Yugi is in there!' she thought to herself. She was about to go in when she heard a voice.

"I finally caught up to you," said a friendly voice, out of breath.

"Ryou? I thought you were going to go help Tea?" asked Lilly confused as she turned to her friend. He just smiled at her.

"Well I decided it would be better if I went with you. If anything happened to you, Seto would kill me."

"I guess you're right," she said with a slight smile as they went in. When they got there, they saw Yugi in a duel with a blond guy in dark robes and an American themed bandana on his head. Lilly was about to say something when Ryou stopped her.

"Don't say anything. We don't know if he might have anything planned for people who would support Yugi or for any spectators in general."

"Right," she said as they watched in silence.

"I'm placing a magic card facedown and a monster in defense mode!" said Yugi as he played his cards. "Now, let's see what you got!"

"You'll regret those words, little Yugi," said the blond man. His voice sounded off and the look on his face was dead. "You may have gotten this far but my patience is growing thin. It's time to end this duel and claim the power that is mine."

"You'll never get my Millennium Puzzle!"

"Guess again! Tribute to the Doomed," said the strange man as he showed Yugi his card.

"That man feels off," whispered Lilly to herself as the two discussed the card. Bakura looked at her.

'It seems she can sense that something is off,' thought the spirit to himself with a smirk as he looked back at the duel.

"Better think again," said Yugi as he showed his magic card.

"It can't be!" said the man in shock.

"It is! The Living Arrow, which takes any magic attack aimed at me and fires it right back at you."

"No, Zera!"

'Fascinating. It appears the shadow magic energies I detect are within Yugi's opponent. Bandit Keith is just a puppet under the control of an evil master. Well, this puppet show is over, for I alone will possess the Millennium Puzzle,' thought Bakura as he glared at Yugi's opponent and backed away from Lilly as to not draw her attention to what he was about to do. His Millennium Ring started to glow. "Ring, sever the stings that bind this man. Free his mind from the Shadow Realm."

"Hu, where am I and what on earth am I wearing?" said the man as he looked around confused.

"Why does he sound so confused?" asked Lilly with a tilted head.

"It looks like your so-called unbeatable Zera the Mant card is ancient history. Now, it's time for me to win this duel once and for all and take back my Millennium Puzzle!" declared Yugi, causing Bandit Keith to look at him in shock.

"Yugi Muto? What are you doing here? Ahh!" said the man, only to start screaming in pain.

"Bandit Keith, you're back!"

"There's someone inside my head!" called Keith in fear as he held onto his head. "Shut up and duel!"

"What's going on?" asked Lilly in fear as she watched Keith freak out.

"I don't know," said a concerned looking Ryou as he stood next to his friend.

"Go away!" yelled Keith as he grabbed his head harder, seeming to pull hair out of his head.

"Bandit Keith, who is it that's trying to control your mind?" asked Yugi.

"No! Stop! Leave me alone! Ahhh!" yelled Keith, only to stop and look down with that dead look in his eyes. "I'm back!"

"What?" said Lilly in shock as they watched the man jump down from the podium and run toward where the Millennium Puzzle was nailed to the podium that Yugi was on.

"Before I lose complete control, I've got to destroy it. If I can't have this Puzzle, no one can!" said Keith as he grabbed the Puzzle.

"No! Keith, wait! Don't!" yelled Yugi in shock as he watched Keith destroy the puzzle. "My Puzzle! NO!"

"No!" said Lilly in shock.

"That's quite enough of that," called out Ryou as he jumped down from the plat form and knocked down Keith. Lilly then followed close behind them.

"Where did you two come from?" asked Yugi.

"Hi Yugi. Tea told us what happened, so we came as soon as we herd," said Ryou. With that, the three started to collect the pieces of the puzzle.

"He sure did a number on your puzzle," said Lilly as they gave Yugi the pieces of the puzzle.

"Well, better shattered than stolen, I suppose," said Ryou with a small smile.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," said Yugi with a smile as he took the pieces. "It took me forever to put it together the first time, but at least I have a chance to try. Who knows? Since I did it once already, maybe this time it will be easier."

"Yugi, you missed a piece," said Ryou as he turned to give Yugi the last piece.

"Thanks, Bakura," said Yugi as he accepted the piece.

"Well that's good. It would have been bad if you lost it!" Lilly said. Ryou then walked to the end of the arena.

"You go on ahead I'll help Yugi with the puzzle," said Lilly. He tried to get off only to fall on his ass.

"Are you okay?" asked Yugi.

"Yes, I'm fine, I need to get to school now," said Ryou, and with that, he left.

"Well let's get your puzzle down. By the way you owe me food because I ran here before I could stop to get something to eat this morning. Got it shorty?" said Lilly with a playful smile but a serious voice.

"Okay!" said Yugi laughing at Lilly's seriousness. They then heard shouting, only to turn and see Keith going crazy and hitting everything with a metal pipe.

"Stop!" yelled out Lilly as Keith hit a machine, managing to start a fire. Once he realized what he did, he left the building.

"Come on Yugi we have to go."

"Not without the puzzle!" he said. He then began to put the puzzle back together.

"Yugi! I don't think now is the time to put it together!" cried out Lilly in fear as she watched the fire grow around them.

"I have to put it together. I'm the only one who knows how to solve it," replied Yugi as he continued to put pieces in.

The fire kept spreading, leaving no exit for the two.

"Just a few more pieces. I think I almost got it figured out," said Yugi as he began to pant. Lilly quickly grabbed a few pieces and put them into place, shocking Yugi.

"It will go faster if we work together," she said as she continued to grab pieces and put them on. 'If he is so intent on finishing this, might as well help him. I can't leave him here to die.'

'Amazing! It's like she knows where they're supposed to go,' thought Yugi as he went back to what he was doing.

After a few minutes, they managed to finish the Puzzle. The two pulled on the Puzzle to try and get it off of the metal rod, but where only able to move it halfway out. Lilly was about to suggest that they try to use a metal pipe when Yugi passed out.

"Dammit!" yelled Lilly as she began to pant, the heat was getting to her, but she was determined to get herself and Yugi out alive. She quickly went to the podium he had been at and grabbed his deck, shoving it into her pocket. She then jumped down toward Yugi and, using the force of her weight and gravity to kick the metal rod with all of her might, causing the metal rod to fall out.

Lilly picked Yugi up and put him on her back. A piece of the roof was about to fall on them when she quickly moved to the side.

'Thank God I took those martial arts classes! Now to get out of here!' she thought as she ran to the exit with Yugi on her back. She ran to a door the hand looked like it had been broken. 'That man must have left through here.'

When she got out, she saw Tristan, Joey, and Tea outside with some firefighters.

"YUGI!" yelled Tea.

"YUGI, LILLY!" yelled Tristan and Joey.

"At least somebody cares about me," mumbled Lilly to herself as her body started to wobble.

She gave the paramedic's Yugi and then passed out into the arms of Tristan who had just managed to get to her and Yugi.

~ At the hospital ~

When Yugi woke up, he saw that he was in the hospital. He looked out the window and saw that it was nighttime. He sat up and saw his friends and grandfather.

"Yugi, you're awake!" yelled Tea.

"Where's Lilly?" asked Yugi in a panic, remember the fire. When he said that, Tea got mad.

'Why does he care about her? She's just a spoiled brat!' she thought to herself.

"Kaiba took her to a different doctor. I'm guessing a private one. She passed out after she gave you to the Doc's," said Joey with a relived smile on his face as he gave Yugi his deck. Yugi looked down at the puzzle in his hands.

"She tried to help me get it out of the wall, but then I passed out. I guess she managed to do it all by herself," he said with a grateful smile.

~ Meanwhile at the Kaiba's house ~

Lilly was in her room laying on her bed. She was resting, as the private doctors that Seto had gotten to look over her, had told her to do. Not that any of her brothers would let her do anything different then rest.

Seto was sitting on a chair near her bed as he scolded her.

"Never do that again!" yelled Seto, in a way where he wasn't actually yelling but you could still tell he was.

"I wasn't about to let my friend DIE!" yelled Lilly in return, annoyed at getting scolded for what she thought was the right thing to do. They had been doing this, yelling back and forth, since she woke up. Her brother sighed, finally giving up on yelling at her.

"I know, I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I know you don't, but you have to remember that I'm not a little girl that needs to be watched over or protected 24/7. Besides, I have been taking care of myself and my brothers since we were young."

"I know, just promise me that you'll be more careful next time."

"I promise I'll try. I love you!" she said with a smile. He gave a small smile back at her.

"Get some rest, okay," he said as he leaned down and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay," she said as she drifted off to sleep. Dreaming about sand and pyramids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879 11 4
Yu Gi Oh! X Pokemon X slight! Super Danganronpa Another 2 crossover Setsuka Chiebukuro was reincarnated into a new world after her murder. She awaken...
2.5K 143 66
I'm just a normal girl, right? All that stuff that happened in the past doesn't matter, this is a fresh start. New country, new city, new school... w...
2.2K 55 6
Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba have been dating for a year. Kaiba only started dating him because he thought it would make him more popular. But Kaiba h...
10.7K 203 18
During the events at Duelist Kingdom, Yugi and his friends wonder about two American girls that are present. Why do the girls look and feel familiar...