Duel Magic

By DragonsFairy

(Yami Yugi/AtemXOC and YugiXOC Love Story) ( Under editing) (Female OC) In an orphanage in America, there liv... More

The Beginning
New Family
Finally Home!
New Friends?
Fire!
The Past is Present
Let's Dance!
Something New!
Let's Get This Started!
The Egyptian God Cards!
Friends Till The End Part 1
Friends Till The End Part 2
Let the Finals Begin!
Ryou VS Yugi
The Second and Third Duel
The Last Three Duels!
Virtual Duel!
Cold Judge
Virtual Mess!
Semi-Finals Part 1
Semi-Finals Part 2
Finals! Random Time With All!
New Evil Is Here! New Power?
Where is Pegasus?
Rebecca and the Professor
The Loss Of Yugi
Yugi Vs. Yami, Forget the Past
Fighting for a Friend
Monsters, Dartz, and the Truth
Yugi's Back, World is Safe
New Tournament! My Yugi!
First Round
My Yugi! Not Yours!
Stop Trying To Steal My Boyfriend!
CHEATER!
The End Begins!
Back To The Past! Lets Go!
Bakura's Attack!
Nearing the End?
To little To Late
The Dark One Cometh Part 1
The Dark One Cometh Part 2
In the Name of the Pharaoh
The Final Journey
The Final Duel Part 1
The Final Duel Part 2
The Final Duel Part 3
The Final Duel Part 4
Epilogue
Author Note

New School

5.6K 152 27
By DragonsFairy

~ A few weeks later ~

Lilly was in the limo with her brothers as they went to the younger boys' school to drop them off first and then go to the high school. It had taken the two older siblings a while to get their younger brothers ready for school as the three wanted to stay home and play.

Once they pulled up to the younger boys' school, Lilly and the boys got out. Lilly gave each of them a kiss on the forehead and said goodbye to them and told them that she and Seto would be there later to pick them up after school.

After she got back in the limo, they drove off to Domino High.

"I look weird in pink," said Lilly with an annoyed face as she wore the school uniform. It consisted of a blue skirt, white undershirt, pink blazer, and blue tie. She wore black leggings under the skirt and her school shoes.

"You don't look that bad, but you can tell that it's not your color," said Seto as he looked at her, wearing the schools male uniform, which was all blue.

"I know right?"

"Don't worry. You only have to be in it for a few hours, five days a week."

"Oh, that makes me feel so much better!" she exclaimed in false excitement as she rolled her eyes at him. He gave her a smirk.

"I'm glad it does."

"You're a mean asshole!" he glared at her.

"And you're an annoyance."

"I love you too, Seto!" she said as they pulled up in front of the school.

The two had gotten close since they first met and constantly messed around with each other like this, though Lilly was the one who always said she loved him while he would just grunt in response. He still had problems with showing affection toward his siblings, that included Mokuba.

Seto got out of the limo and held the door open for his sister. Once she got out, he closed it and they went inside the school.

They were there before anyone else because they needed to get Lilly's class schedule and textbooks, much to her annoyance. They had only given him her uniform, much to his annoyance.

They walked into the school and went to the office to get her schedule. Luckily, they were able to do everything quickly. Lilly blamed the fact that Seto was glaring at the unlucky secretary, who seemed to be ready to cry. Once they had everything they needed, they left.

"You have all my classes," said Seto as they walked to her locker, which was right next to his.

"How would you know? You never even looked at the paper!" said Lilly as she held the paper and looked at him suspiciously.

"I made sure that you got all my classes so that I could keep an eye on you."

"You make it sound like I'm going to do something bad," said Lilly with a raised eyebrow.

"I just don't want you hanging with the wrong people and I also don't want any of the boys messing with you."

"Overprotective much?"

"If I wasn't, I wouldn't be a good brother now, would I?"

"I guess not?" said Lilly confused, she wasn't sure how an older brother was supposed to act.

The two walked into their classroom, which was now starting to get full of kids since school was going to start soon.

As soon as they walked in, everyone was staring at them. The students started to whisper things about them, more specifically Lilly.

"Who's that girl with Kaiba?"

"I heard she's his new sister."

"She's beautiful."

"I wonder if she's a spoiled brat."

"Well, you're popular, aren't you?" said Seto with an annoyed voice as he glared at the boys who were looking at her with less than good intentions.

"I guess so," replied Lilly as she looked at everyone and gave a small, yet sweet smile. Many were blushing or saying how cute she was. This caused Seto to glare more. He was taking the overprotective brother thing to a new level.

The two siblings walked to their seats and sat down. Their seats, as Seto probably planed it, were right next to each other.

"Hey Lilly!" said a male voice. The two siblings turned around a found a certain blond teen.

"Go away mutt," said Seto as he glared at the teen.

"Who was talking to you anyway?" yelled Joey as he got in Seto's face.

"Well . . . um. . . HI?" said Lilly, hoping to diffuse the situation.

"Lilly don't talk to this loser," said Seto as he turned away from Joey to look at his sister.

"Um, okay?" said Lilly confused. After that Joey and Seto started to have a fight, though it mostly consisted of Seto making fun of Joey and Joey being unable to come up with a good enough comeback.

"You shouldn't worry about them," said another voice. She turned around to see Yugi standing there with a group of people.

"I see. . . I think they might be gay for each other!" she said with a giggle, "I would love to see them married. I always wanted to go to a gay wedding!"

"You're cruel to your own brother?" said a boy with white hair as he walked toward the group.

"Always Ryou!" she said with a smile as the boy stopped in front of her desk.

"Wait you guys know each other?" asked Tea with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah! Met him a long time ago!" said Lilly with a smile. "His dad is an archeologist and was at the local museum presenting an Egyptian artifact that he had found. I took my brothers because it was free and seemed fun. Ryou was there and the four of us ended up hanging out. We've been friends since!"

"Well that's nice," said Tristan, happy that everyone seemed to be getting along.

"How do we get them to stop?" asked Duke. Lilly got up and walked to the two boys who somehow managed to move away from the group.

"STOP FIGHTING OR I'LL KICK BOTH OF YOUR SORRY ASSES! GOT THAT!" she yelled. With that both boys stopped fighting and looked at her in shock. "Thank you!" she said smiling sweetly, causing everyone to sweat drop.

"That was scary," said Tea with a sweat drop. Secretly, she was smirking. 'No way anyone will still think she is cute now.'

"Big Baby," said Lilly as she rolled her eyes. Tea just glared at her.

When the bell rang, everyone went to their seats and when the teacher came into the room, she made Lilly go up and introduce herself. Lilly, reluctantly, got up and made her way to the front.

"Hello there, my name is Lilly Kaiba, but you can call me Lilly. I am Seto Kaiba's younger, adopted, sister. I used to live in America. I'm sixteen years old. If you know anything about Duel Monsters, then you would know that I am known as The Queen of Games," said Lilly. Every student, minus Yugi and the gang, stared at her shocked.

~Lunch Time~

At lunch Lilly went to sit with her brother, but she noticed that people kept staring at her.

"Why are they staring at me?" she asked her brother as she sat down.

"The girls are jealous of you, the boys want to ask you out, and others want an autograph," he said, sounding annoyed about it all but pissed when he talked about the boys.

"Why?"

"There could be many reasons for each," said Ryou as he appeared behind the two. They turned around to look at him. He just smiled at them and moved to sit across from them with his own lunch. Seto glared at Ryou, who simply gave a nervous smile and looked at Lilly.

"Like what?" asked Lilly, completely confused and wanting to understand.

"Girls are envious of you because; one, the boys want you, and two, you're beautiful, famous, smart, and rich," said Seto deciding that Ryou wasn't a threat to his sister. Though he did eye him and give him a threatening glare. Ryou just smiled with a sweat drop.

"The boys want to ask you out because, forgive me for what I might say but I say it because that's how they feel or think toward you and this does NOT reflect my thought; you're beautiful, I've heard some say you have a nice body, some have said some nasty things as well, that I feel I shouldn't repeat and that these things should never be said to anyone as it is disrespectful," said Ryou blushing out of embarrassment while he talked, but making a nasty face when thinking about the nasty things some boys had said. Seto shared in his disgust, though he looked angrier than anything.

"And lastly, you are famous so of course they would want your autograph," said Yugi as he and his friends came to the three, much to Seto's annoyance.

"Well that's good to know. . . I think?" said Lilly with a sweat drop. The group ate and chatted till the bell rang. Well, more like everyone lightly chatted while Seto glared at all of them.

"Let's go Lilly," said Seto as he got up. The group got up and went to class.

~ After school ~

Lilly and Seto had just picked up their younger brothers and were on their way home.

"How was school, boys?" asked Lilly as she smiled at the three.

"FUN!" all three yelled as they began to talk about their day.

'I feel like its going to be great here,' thought Lilly to herself as she smiled at her brothers' stories of their school day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 203 18
During the events at Duelist Kingdom, Yugi and his friends wonder about two American girls that are present. Why do the girls look and feel familiar...
548 25 3
(y/n) (y/l) never had an easy life. Her parents were terrible, not only to each other but also to her. After they broke up, her Dad found a new girlf...
32K 593 72
a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction where we fallow the nameless Pharaoh's wife also known as the nameless queen. Most of the story is what happened in the origina...
2.2K 55 6
Joey Wheeler and Seto Kaiba have been dating for a year. Kaiba only started dating him because he thought it would make him more popular. But Kaiba h...